Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 03

Story Info
Hitting on and getting hit on by everyone they encounter.
17.4k words
4.59
6.5k
6

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 3

NO sex between or witnessed by anyone under the age of 18. Please read the first two chapters to understand the characters in this chapter.

Monday, December 21: Back in the Real World... of Temptation

The morning brought happy little boys bouncing around, watching cartoons, eating breakfast, and hugging us repeatedly. We remind them that they have daycare for two days, and then we are going to south Texas to see Grandmamma and Granddaddy, their aunts and uncles, and their cousins, for Christmas!

They went into hyper drive at the thought. I finished dressing and went downstairs, freeing Katy to get ready. I give my wife a kiss on her head, gather up the boys and their bags, and take them off to daycare. Well, actually, daycare is a friend of Katy's, Betsy, who has a 3-year-old son; she also keeps our two and the daughter of another friend.

Betsy looks particularly nice today as she meets me at the curb and takes the boys from the car. She's wearing a sweater that showcases her big boobs and a skirt that shows more of her long legs than usual, so I can't help flirting a little. Just light stuff, like telling her she looks particularly lovely, and eyeing her long legs as she turns and smiles, and winking when she catches me scoping her out.

I can tell she likes it, and I would like to continue teasing, but it's getting late.

As I head to school I realize I left my briefcase with my gradebook in the office at home, so I turn back. When I enter, I see a vision of loveliness coming down the stairs, dressed in a cream colored knee-length sweater dress with matching boots and a holiday-themed scarf around her neck. Her hair is flipped over as she puts on an earring, and she looks fabulous.

She sees me staring and says "Down, big boy! That's not going to happen. We both have to get to school right now."

"Then stop dressing like this" I respond.

She giggles: "This dress is long, I'm completely covered from toe to neck; what do you mean 'dressing like this?'"

"You need to quit being so gorgeous!" I reply, "And it's not the dress; it's how you fill out the dress."

We meet in the middle of the room, but she turns her head when I try to kiss her, saying that I'll muss her lipstick and get it all over me. I hug her, let my hands roam all over her body, and kiss her neck by her cheek, then her ear.

She twists away and admonishes me again "I said no and I meant it! Let me go to work unmolested! And you need to get to work, mister -- school starts in 30 minutes. Oh, and remember to check with Lisa to make sure she's still babysitting tomorrow night."

I groan, "Are we really going to that formal party with all those stuffy big shots? How about we stay home, get ready to go to see my family, and fool around all night?"

"Don't start that. Those are important people, and we should be honored to have received an invitation -- very few our age are ever invited! And, for your consideration, I'm planning to wear a dress I think you'll like" she says mischievously as she heads out the door.

Yes, her dress and boots cover all her skin except her knees, but the way her boobs stick out in front and her round butt sticks out in back renders her attempt at modest attire useless. I slap her on the butt, tell her I love and want her, tell her to stay away from boys with evil intentions at work, and remind her I have to officiate basketball games tonight, so I'll be home around 7:30.

She laughs and says that's good; maybe all that running will wear me out and she'll get some rest tonight. I respond that there's not a chance of that -- I'll just be more revved up; she rolls her eyes, blows me a kiss, and off we go.

Katy's Work Day

On the short drive to school the events of the weekend flit through her mind; she feels guilty and embarrassed, and yet a bit tingly too. She giggles to herself that he weekend certainly had the desired effect on her husband! She loved the dancing and showing off, but the rest was uncharacteristic and embarrassing.

Regardless of what her husband says, her actions were because she was drunk, not a closet slut!

Yet, she could still see the eyes looking hungrily at her, feel the strange arms holding her and touching her, and see the strange dicks she had held and/or had for the first time.

Okay, she WAS acting slutty, but it was because of the alcohol!

So, she wondered, why was she still feeling all sexy and horny now, more than a day since she'd had a drink?

She parked and walked under the covered walkway to her classroom near the playground, a cool breeze making her wonder if she needed her coat. She felt eyes on her, looked to her right, and saw the two PE teachers and the principal standing together. All three were watching her, and smiling; they waved. She gave a hesitant wave in response, and strode purposefully to her classroom, strangely embarrassed by the attention... and with the funny feeling growing in her groin.

When she made it into the empty classroom, she leaned against the door and asked herself: 'Why are you acting this way? They always ogle you and flirt with you -- why is today different? 'Well, silly girl', her brain answered, 'perhaps because you had sex with one of them?' 'Oh my god - surely they aren't discussing that!'

She quickly flushes that idea from her head, just as the aide brings her students into the room from the playground. She greets everyone and begins teaching.

Katy is an amazing teacher, and everyone knows it. If you left it to the parents, all kindergarten kids would be in her class, even though the other teacher was also quite good. Katy, however, had a rare gift for teaching, just as she had a gift for dancing, and those gifts can't be taught.

Moreover, she loved teaching and loved kids, which also can't be taught. It's true that teaching, whether it be at school or in exercise classes, is exhausting, but she recognized that the endorphins released when she did a good job were the reason she enjoyed it so much.

The other kinder teacher, Betty, was also young and innovative, and they quickly bonded. They agreed that 'learning centers' would be the best curriculum delivery method for the diverse learners. That strategy allowed Katy to teach Language Arts/Reading while Betty taught mathematics, and the other content areas were taught in integrated units. Using this approach, all the kids had Katy and all the kids had Betty, and all the parents were pleased.

As she moved from learning center to center, overseeing and tutoring the students, she found herself glancing out the window at the PE coaches, Randy and Jerome, in action.

Both were attractive, virile men: Randy the former baseball player, and Jerome, his student teacher who had just completed his eligibility as a football player at a small college nearby. Randy was white, 5 foot 9 inches and about 170 pounds of lean muscle, while Jerome was black, about six foot tall, and a former linebacker who weighed 230 pounds, all of which appeared to be muscle.

Both were good with the kids, young, good looking, and muscular, and all the teachers ogled them, just like the two of them ogled her. Her wandering gaze reminded her just how cute and sexy both were, in very different ways. Her tingle returned, and she turned quickly away, flushing.

The morning went quickly, and it was time for recess. Their aide, Rosa, happily took the kids out to the playground, as today was a sunlit 75 degree Texas winter day. Randy and Jerome wandered over to supervise, but mostly to flirt with Rosa, who was a super cute 5 foot 2 inch, 105 pound, 19 year old Latina. Her bubbly personality and good looks made her a favorite with the parents and staff; especially with the male staff, and Randy and Jerome in particular.

Katy watched them out the picture window, unconsciously pressing her mons on the side of the table and hugging her still-tender breasts with her crossed arms.

Randy looked adorable, she thought, leaning on the fence and flirting. Thoughts of his hands caressing her, his mouth kissing her and performing cunnilingus caused warmth to creep over her body. She pressed harder on the table, squeezed her breasts harder, and remembered the look and taste of his uncut cock. She thought about the unique shape, and the way it felt inside her, with the huge base rubbing her clit as she ground against it.

She froze and guiltily looked away; she shook herself, and returned to her duties, preparing the science lesson for the kids. 'How could I be having such terrible thoughts?' she wondered remorsefully. It was as if something had been turned on inside her that she couldn't control, keeping her body sensitive and craving, and her mind wandering back to sex. She told herself to stop it, and walked over to talk to Betty about the science, art/music, and social studies lessons they had planned after lunch. The kids soon returned, and in no time at all it was lunchtime. She and Betty led them to the cafeteria and watched over them.

Katy walked over to speak to a table that was getting a bit rowdy, stepped back, and found her principal, Mr. Williams, beside her. He's an attractive, large man of about 40, at least 6 ft. 4 inches tall and thick without being fat. He has a couple of pretty and feisty teenage girls and a pretty, curvaceous wife who teaches at the high school.

When he nonchalantly asked if she had fun at the dance Saturday, Katy froze and blushed, but he just smiled and laughed quietly. He explained that his brother called him Sunday to talk about Christmas plans, and asked if he knew he had a professional dancer on his staff. He told him she alone was well worth the price of admission, but the band was good too.

Katy blushed at this unexpected conversation, and became concerned about the direction, but Mr. Jones quickly told her not to worry, he knew we were a young couple just letting off steam, and, in any case, he had her back if anyone said anything. She thanked him, agreed that they did have a lot of fun, gave him a smile and goodbye, and returned to a spot near Betty to finish her salad. That was strange: was her principal openly flirting with her?

The afternoon flew by, and it was time to take the kids to their short little PE class. Today was Katy's day, so he gathered them up, got them in line, and walked them down the sidewalk to the coaches. She looked up into the smiling eyes of Randy and Jerome, and recognized the look she was getting from both. She almost checked her dress to make sure something untoward wasn't showing, but she knew what that look meant, and suddenly she was proud and exhilarated about it.

She carried herself more regally as she approached. Both young men greeted her, and Jerome took the kids to the field while Randy lingered. She felt uncomfortable being alone with him after the mistakes of the weekend, and turned to go. He asked her to stay for a moment, smiled, told her the presents he ordered for her and the boys came in, and asked her to come by the PE locker room after school to pick them up. "Can your come by right after school is out, Katy? I have to call junior high basketball games with your husband and Jerome."

She told him he shouldn't have gotten presents for her and the kids, but agreed to stop by to get them. He said the boys and her husband would love what he got!

After school she straightened up her classroom and started for her car. As she got closer she remembered the presents and detoured to the PE locker room and office. Randy was waiting inside; he handed her two wrapped boxes for the boys, and an open box for her. "Try it on; it's a Dallas Cowboys jersey dress. You're going to love it!" he exclaims enthusiastically.

Katy responds with a short laugh, saying, "You know I'm not a Cowboys fan -- I'm a Houston fan. And you shouldn't be buying a dress for me!"

She pulls it out of the box and holds it in front of her: "How short is this thing? It looks tiny!" He disagrees, telling her to try it on so, if it doesn't fit, he can get her another one when he goes to Dallas over the holidays.

He teasingly tells her he wants her to wear it to a watch party for the playoff game next week after the Cowboys upset the Redskins this week.

She shakes her head and says, "I doubt it!" but walks into the locker room, shuts the door, and changes into the dress, leaving on her cream-colored boots. She looks in the mirror and has to admit she looks good in blue and silver with those boots.

She looks at herself from the front, both sides, and over her shoulder at her back. You can see her white bra and panties through the mesh, but they aren't THAT obvious, and she loves the way the dress stretches slightly at her butt and breasts, showing them to her best advantage. She knows she looks dangerously hot, but decides a little teasing won't hurt anything!

She walks back into the office, does a twirl, puts a hand on her hip and the other hand above her head, poses, and pipes Ta Da!

Randy gawks: "Oh - wow! The dress looks perfect; even better than I thought it would! Please model it some more! I can't believe I got your size right, and everything!"

She does, knowing that he is scoping out her body, not the dress, and feeling strangely lightheaded by his response.

Since he had asked her to model, she obliges by faking a runway walk in her jersey dress, then bending over straight legged to show more leg, hands on knees with butt stuck out; Randy is mesmerized. She laughs, straightens up, and faces him. "What do you think?" she asks coyly, "Does it fit all right?"

He steps close, lust in his eyes; he puts his hands on her hips, says "Oh god, Katy, you are so gorgeous!"

When he leans in to kiss her, though, she pushes him back, warning, "No Randy! Someone could walk in on us."

He assures her that he locked the locker room doors after Jerome left and the office door when she went to change, so no one can see them. He leans closer, overcoming her resistance, and kisses her softly while rubbing her butt. When she relents, he presses his hard cock against her.

She offers weak resistance, but the taste of his kiss, the feel of his hands and body causes memories of the weekend to flood back, igniting the glowing embers she's been fighting all day. She sticks her tongue down his throat and lets him do as he will.

With a license to roam, he works first on her magnificent butt, then her waist, her tender tits with swollen nipples, and then back down. Raising the hem of the dress above her hips, he slips his hands under her tiny panties and squeezes her bare bottom.

She offers no further resistance as he sets her on the desk, drops to his knees, spreads her bare legs, and kisses his way up to her wet and willing pussy. He pulls on her panties and she raises her butt to help him pull them off.

He snacks on her tasty thighs, and then begins to eat her tender, abused pussy, his mouth and tongue attacking it with a vengeance. She leans back, ass on the edge of the desk, as he drives her to a quick climax with his darting tongue and sucking mouth. How many climaxes is that in the last two days, she wonders, still shaking.

He stands up, drops his pants, and steps forward to penetrate her.

Her brain screams, 'NO, don't let him fuck you! Have SOME decency!'

She pushes him back and stands, tells him to sit on the desk, and she kneels before him. Her beautiful face looks up at him, then down at his cock. She pulls the foreskin down and smiles at how innocuous the smallish head looks unsheathed, but as her hand reaches the base she smiles at how thick it is, and lowers her mouth to envelop it.

He groans. "You're the best cocksucker I've ever known -- your mouth is like hot, wet velvet on my cock, and that tongue - oh my god!" Katy smiles around his cock and wonders at how good she's gotten at something she used to abhor.

She can tell he's getting close, pushing deep into her mouth and into her throat, when the spell is broken by the phone ringing! He grabs her golden mane and holds her head on his cock while he answers the phone. "Hello. Yeah, sorry; I got started on something and let time slip away. I'll head over now. The game is in 15 minutes, right? Okay, see you in a few."

He pulls Katy's head off his cock, says, "That was your husband -- I'm late to the basketball game we're officiating, so, as much as I love your pretty mouth, I need that tight pussy right now."

She is startled and appalled at the thought that her husband was on the phone while she was sucking Randy's cock, and quickly stands. Randy pushes her forward until she's bending over the desk, holds her by the back of her neck to quiet her struggles, and buries his cock in her in a single stroke. She yelps and tries to dislodge him by moving her hips, but he isn't at all dissuaded, and starts plugging away. "I've only got a little time. Fuck me like your fucked me yesterday -- make me cum. You know you're loving it -- fuck me, my sweet slut!"

Against her will, her upbringing, and her vows, Katy responds to his words and begins to fuck him back, circling her hips as he drives into her, and opening up so he gets maximum penetration. She feels him tensing up and cries, "No baby, wait for me! I'm so close."

But he buries it one more time, pulling her hips against him, and shoots a huge load inside her. He quickly withdraws, leaving her slumped on the desk, quivering with need.

He grabs a towel, wets it in the sink, wipes his face and cock, and starts getting dressed. "Sorry, but I've got to go! I hope your husband doesn't smell your sweet pussy on me," he says with a smirk.

Katy is still laying across the desk, pussy on fire, and begins to shed tears as she contemplates Randy's callous disregard for her needs. This started with her teasing and controlling him, but now he is just using her!

He slaps her on the butt, says, "Love ya, Sweet Thing. Wish I had time to finish you off, and then fuck that beautiful ass, but I promise I will next time," and bounds out the door.

She knows she needs to clean up and go to the dress shop before it closes, but she's depressed, disgusted, and has no energy to face anyone now. Mom is getting the kids, but she needs to get in gear so she can try on the dresses she ordered for the upcoming events.

She remembers the shower in the locker room, checks to ensure that the door is locked, grabs a towel, strips naked, and gets in the shower. As she soaps herself, she's more aware than ever of the state she's in; her body is on fire, inside and out, and she needs relief.

Her hands caressingly soap her tits, her ass, her crack, her inner thighs, then her pussy, where she lingers, twirling her clit and seeking the relief she so desperately needs.

Her eyes are closed, her head thrown back, her legs spread wide, and she's getting closer and closer, her hips moving in time with her fingers...

Through her consuming passion, she hears something. She opens her eyes and Jerome is standing butt naked in the shower watching her! She freaks and shrieks, trying to cover her burning cunt with one hand and her swollen tits with the other arm. "Jerome! Get out of here, you bastard! What are you doing here? Get out!"

"What am I doing? I'm watching the most gorgeous woman I know trying to pleasure herself because her selfish boyfriend left her hanging. Yeah, I know -- I watched it all, and I took a lot of pictures. You are one fine piece of ass, Miss Katy, and I'm about to give you what you need so badly."

Still dazed with lust, Katy looks at the hulk of a man in front of her. His muscles are impressive even from a distance and covered by clothing, but naked from six feet away he's intimidating and frightening. She looks down at an erect 8-inch cock with a relatively narrow shaft and the largest, plum colored head she's ever seen, even in porn movies! It looks like a bulbous purple mushroom!

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers