Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no -- it wasn't you: it was the way I felt" she says softly.

"Oh, come on. It's not the 1800s anymore. Relax. What we did was harmless, right?"

"I, uh, I don't know. Even with you being this close and touching my arms I... I shouldn't feel this way! I'm a married woman."

I lift her chin with my fingers, gently kiss her on her freckled nose, and say, "I'll keep as far away from you as you want, Sweet One, because I want to keep seeing that pretty smile and those cute freckles every day. Will that make it all better?"

She smiles broadly but nervously, and nods affirmatively. I stop at the door on my way out and wave. She's still watching me; she smiles, blushes again, and waves back.

The rest of the day goes quickly: athletics, lunch, another World History and two more Government/Eco classes and I'm done. Were there distractions? Of course, it's high school - but nothing out of the ordinary. I head to the Junior High to call a couple of boys' basketball games; both games start late because the two young coaches that are supposed to help me officiate are late.

Randy is late for the first game and makes a crappy excuse; I patiently explain that being late is not an option because the kids and parents are waiting. At the half Randy tells me "I'm leaving right after early dismissal tomorrow, so I gave Katy my presents for the boys, and for the two of you. Actually, it's her present, but I think you will like it, a lot!" I thank him, tell him he shouldn't have, wish him a safe trip, and we get ready to start the second half.

The combo game ends, the seventh graders begin warming up, and Jerome, who is to call the second game with me, still isn't here. Randy says he left the school a long time ago, and he doesn't have any way to contact him. I give the teams a little extra warm up time, and he finally shows up, cocky as usual. I'm more forceful with him, both because of his cavalier attitude and because he's a damn student teacher and shouldn't EVER be late to a commitment.

As we take the floor and prepare for the jump ball I notice Evelyn in the stands, and it hits me that the tall kid jumping center that looks just like her is her son. He plays well, both teams play well, and the game comes down to the final seconds, with her son securing an offensive rebound and putting it up and in for the winning points. She's jumping all over in the stands in her short team-colors dress, high-fiving and hugging people. It's good to see her that joyous, so I watch. She sees me, gives me a big wave, and goes back to celebrating.

I go into the coaches' area and contemplate what I'm going to do to my luscious wife tonight while I shower, put on a clean knit sweat suit, and walk back out. I watch the first half of the 8th grade game, approve of the way the youngsters are officiating and the kids are playing, and head out the door. Evelyn and her son are a few steps in front of me, and he holds the door for me. I thank him, congratulate him on his play and the win, and tell mom congratulations on having such a fine son. She smiles, thanks me, tells him to go open the car and she'll be there in a moment.

As soon as he's gone, she walks a few steps around the corner into the darkness, and asks me how it went with The Cowgirl? I follow her, laugh at the accuracy of her euphemism, and say I think it went well enough.

She grabs me by the elastic band of my sweat pants and pulls me further into the dark with her. Sliding her hand down to grasp my cock, she warns me "You need to be careful who you press this big thing against. Your innocent little Cowgirl was shocked by it. You thought it was the innocent kisses? Nah, it was your size when you pressed against her. But a big girl like me, I'm impressed, but I'm not afraid. In fact, I'm intrigued by how quickly it is growing and how huge it is getting.

"Damn, boy, did you press this thing against her while it was this hard? No wonder she was overwhelmed!" As she said that she released my cock, pressed her pubis against it, and worked it up and down.

I'm shocked AF, but I'm not wasting this chance! I grab her tight athletic butt and pull her against me. My hands roam all over her muscular body as she growls into my shoulder, then searches for my mouth. We kiss passionately as I explore every part of her back and sides, and she does the same to me.

My hands press between us and I grasp and squeeze her firm, full tits. She moans in my mouth and tells me she wants me to fuck her right here, right now! I pull her dress up, run my hands under her bikini panties, and squeeze her round ass cheeks. She pulls my sweat pants down in front, grasps my swollen cock, and pulls it toward her pussy.

We're on fire, danger be damned!

Just then a bunch of kids comes out the doors, laughing and talking, and, although there is no way they can see us where we are, they completely destroy the moment.

We smile at one another after we hurriedly pull apart and straighten our clothes, and walk back around the corner out toward the cars. "Another time", she promises as she turns to her car.

I watch her walk away and tell her "Good night, Evelyn".

She half turns, hand-on-hip pose, smiles, says, "I think we're close enough now that you should call me Evie."

I say "Good night, Evie," get in my car and head home, sporting a swollen cock and blue balls from the unexpected events of this morning and tonight.

This has been a weird day, the icing on a surreal weekend. Has someone slipped Spanish Fly into the water supply, or what?

Well, Kathleen, My Sex Machine, you are going to be used for my pleasure tonight!

As I walk up to the house I notice it's almost dark inside; unexpected, as the boys are usually up until 8, and its only 7:30. Soft music is playing as I open the door; only a small lamp is turned on, but I see a sex kitten curled up on the couch with a large glass of wine. Her legs are pulled up, cream boots still on, and a Dallas Cowboys jersey hugging her body.

She gets up, wobbling a little, and greets me with "Well, Cowboys fan -- do you like my dress?"

"Indeed I do! Model it for me!" She prances around, titties juggling, poses with hand on hip, gives a touchdown signal with arms extended above her head (which shows me she's not wearing any panties), and walks right to me with an exaggerated hip wiggle. "That is one hell of a dress! We're going to enjoy Sunday football a lot more if you wear that! Where did you get it?" I ask.

She replies, "Randy got it for me, but he said it's really for you. I think he thinks the way it fits will turn you on!"

"Yeah, he's right about that...especially when you wear it sans underwear!"

She giggles, presses against me, gives me a wet kiss that lingers, and starts dancing with me, arms around my neck. I grant her a dance, taking the opportunity to feel her up. She snuggles up, but is holding herself strangely.

"Honey, you're dancing kind of stiffly. Is something wrong?" I ask, thinking it is the royal fucking I gave her yesterday. She looks at me, stops dancing, walks over and drinks the rest of the wine in her glass, looks coyly at me over her shoulder, raises the hem of her jersey/dress to her waist, and leans over.

Her splendid ass cheeks part, and I see something sparkling; I move closer. Incredulous, I ask, "Is that what I think it is?"

She giggles, "Yes, it's the gag gift my bridesmaids gave me at the bachelorette party!"

I'm astonished! My 'don't touch me there!' wife has a butt plug inserted? Is it possible for things to get any more bizarre?

"I want to make tonight extra special for my darling," she says sexily. "The boys are with mom, so we can be as wild as we want!"

"I'm a bit uncertain about your plans for tonight. You're wearing only a jersey and a butt plug, you've been drinking - quite a bit it seems, and you tell me we can get wild...how wild is that, and is the bejeweled plug protecting or preparing you?"

"What have you been pestering me about practically since we met that I've always denied you? Yes, that - my little back hole!

"You look confused, honey, but tonight when I was getting fitted for alterations on my precious new party dresses, Joyce told me her husband left her because she tried to control the sex, as she was raised to do, and she denied him things because she was raised to believe they were bad. Things like sodomy, or as you say so crudely, 'butt fucking'.

"So, he left to be with a woman who wasn't controlling and willingly committed sodomy. Joyce was devastated, but since then she's tried it all, and knows she was a fool for denying him. She warned me about her experiences, and told me to not let that get between us, because she's sure that she, and every other woman in town, would give you whatever you want."

That is quite a disclosure from my darling wife, who is alternately looking up at me seriously and looking away shyly.

Just for total clarity I ask "Darling, are you saying you want to have anal sex with me? Because if you are, hell yes I want to! However, if you are feeling intimidated to do it, no, I don't want it. I want you, I love you, but I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

She averts her eyes to the floor and in a tiny voice says, "I want to try it. I thought I'd be disgusted by the things you did 'back there' during the weekend, but I learned it actually turns me on. I'm still afraid, a little bit, but you were so kind and considerate the first time we made love, I trust you to be the same with my virgin little hole. I cleaned myself inside and out, so I won't be dirty."

Damn -- she gave herself an enema in preparation? Well planned, sweet wifey-poo!

Knowing the prize, I'm going to take my time and do this right!

I kiss her deeply, caressing her everywhere. She's drunk enough to be relaxed, but not enough to slur her words or make bad decisions, so I raise her jersey/dress over her head, take in her naked glory, and begin to worship her freshly scrubbed body with my mouth and hands.

After a few minutes and a few moans, she pulls me to my feet, walks us to the couch, hands me the KY, and tells me to pull her pretty little butt plug out. She puts her knees on the couch and leans forward, magnificent butt presented. I remove the plug, she moans, and I rub around on her anus to soothe it; the butt plug has worked; her hole is gaped open much more than normal.

She moans louder as my fingers track around her little rosebud, so I add some lube around and inside, and press my middle finger in, slowly but firmly. Her reaction is to clench: "Relax, sweet one. I won't hurt you. This isn't hurting, is it?"

She replies no, but she's just tense with anticipation, like at the dentist's office. I work my finger in knuckle by knuckle, amazed at how tight she is. After a minute or so, giving her time to relax, I reinsert the butt plug and begin to work it in and out an inch or two at a time, then a couple of inches as she relaxes and subtly responds.

She looks over her shoulder from time to time, but mostly I see her golden mane with her head down, as I break in her tight, slick butt hole. At first she was taking it like a trooper, but now she's actively responding.

I pull the plug out and insert my finger until it is buried fully, and pull out until it exits the sphincters; I repeat this several times without any complaint or tension from her, and decide it's time to move forward. I insert a second finger with more lube; this tenses her again, but only until the penetration is fully made; she starts rocking against my fingers again. I'm glad she's not in pain, but my fingers feel like they are in a vise! I move them around slightly, her insides clinging to my fingers.

I've got to be honest: I've got a big dick, by most any standards, and putting 9.75 inches of thick cock in this tight bottom seems unlikely. I consider my options: proceed with caution, or let someone with a smaller dick be her first. I chose the first option, remove my left hand from her dangling tits, and begin to lube myself generously.

I start driving my fingers in and out, slowly and shallowly, and then faster and deeper, in and out, in and out; she begins to pant, whimpers softly, and pushes back against the intrusion. I line everything up perfectly, lube around my fingers again to get more inside her, and am astonished at the amount of precum running around the head and down the shaft; that should help with the lube!

On the next stroke, I completely withdraw my fingers, press my cock against her tight little ring, and push hard enough to get the head past her outer sphincter and the inner ring. She's pushing back against me, thinking my fingers are coming, and gets a big cock instead; she goes stiff for a moment, I pull on her nipples and press my cock forward, and the head pushes in! I'm inside! I can't believe it -- I'm looking down at her spectacular ass, working my cock into her bowels!

She's still, but I can feel her responding as the sensations -- pain and pleasure, tightness and fullness -- overwhelm her. I inch forward; I'm anxious now, but not wanting to hurt her. She reaches for something wrapped in a washcloth on the table beside her; it's her jack rabbit vibrator.

In an uncharacteristically deep, sultry, and slutty voice she says "Joycie told me when you get it in I should use this to relax myself so we will both enjoy it more."

I'm holding still, deep in her backside, as she turns on her bunny and begins to insert it.

Fucking unbelievable! She's double penetrating herself! My naïve wife is going for the DP? I may cum standing still!

As the bunny begins to buzz and rotate I can feel it vibrating and twirling inside her, and that makes it even harder to not blow my load. But this is our first try, and I want her to enjoy it, so...

After a few minutes, she begins to move herself around my cock in her bowels; a mewling sound escapes from her as she finds a rhythm and moves to it. Her head is down, her ass high, her vibrator humming, she's rocking back and forth, obviously enjoying the DP, and she says as much, in her new slutty voice "Oh, fuck this is amazing! I'm going crazy inside, baby! Are you loving this like I am? I've never felt this full, this sexy; I'm getting close, baby, very close" as she rocks back and forth harder and faster, holding the vibrator in place with one hand.

I'm just hanging on, reaching up to grab her tits and rub her nipples with my palm, grabbing her where her hips flare above her tiny waist, and enjoying the intense pressure surrounding my cock; I'm not going to last much longer.

Suddenly her bowels convulse, her body spasms, and she orgasms, screaming so loud I'm worried the neighbors down the block will hear and call the cops. Ahahahahohohogaaaaaa!

It's like a gloved hand is squeezing my cock as hard as possible, and then releasing it, again and again! I almost see stars when I move, but I can't help but move with her. Overcome with sensation, I shoot her bowels full of red hot cum, sending her to an even higher level of orgasmic bliss!

It was so powerful I may have screamed myself!

She collapses head forward on the couch, ass still high in the air, and I stay with her. Like a male dog stuck to his bitch, my cock needs to deflate a little so I can pull out. We find a more balanced position, but stay stuck together for a couple of minutes.

She giggles wildly, and says in her deep sexy voice I've never heard before "I can't believe it felt like that! I had no idea it would feel like that! I've been afraid to do it, and now we can't stop."

I giggle with her, regain some strength and slowly pull out; my cock makes a popping sound when it clears her sphincter, and we both giggle again. "Honey, honey, honey, have I told you tonight how much I love you? 'Cause I do love you, bunches and bunches, sweet wife," I babble.

She blithely replies, "Sure, you say that now -- you finally got to fuck my tight little asshole! But will you still love me in the morning?" Giggle.

"So we can do it again in the morning?" I joke.

She grabs my hand and drags me upstairs to shower, still giggling. A glorious shower it is, full of hands and touching and probing and soaping and giggling. We dry each other off and scamper to the bed.

I lie on my back, and she climbs up beside me. She kisses me, laying her chest on mine and draping her leg over mine. It's the soft kiss of ownership, and afterglow. Inexplicably, my groin stirs, and she notices. She giggles yet again and asks "Is my little toy ready to play again? I'm going to call it Eveready from now on!" Giggle.

She's really pleased with herself -- so clever and funny tonight. Wine helps make her that way.

She slides her head onto my stomach, nestles in my hair, pulls it gently with her teeth, tongues my belly button, and runs her hand through my pubes to grasp my cock. She rises up to look more closely, handling my cock and examining it.

"You have a beautiful cock. Even soft it's magnificent, and as it gets hard it is big, straight and cylindrical, like a Jupiter rocket; but, with the head bigger than the shaft" she reveals.

She's still handling it as it grows, and then she begins to stroke it gently. Her head gets closer and closer; she blows on it and giggles: "I'm giving you a blow job!"

I growl, grasp her tousled honey hair, and try to push her mouth down on my cock. She resists and tells me to let her lead; I do.

Her tongue darts out, licking from the base to the head on each side, over and over. "Damn you're big! I can't believe this thing was in my butt hole!"

Then she quickly lowers her mouth over and down my cock, enveloping it all the way to her tonsils. Back up, tongue lapping, to suck the head; she swallows it again, even deeper! She still has a several inches to go, but she's never come this close to taking it all before; I'm in ecstasy!

She tries again, and gets it down her throat even further, gagging a bit, but holding it for a few seconds before coming up for air. She swallows a few times, looks at my cock like it's her enemy, and savagely devours it; deeper and deeper, past her gag reflex, into her throat, until her nose touches my pubes. Un-fucking-beliveable!

That has never happened to me before, never! She slowly moves up and off my cock, turns her beautiful face to me, saliva on her chin and around her mouth, and announces "I knew I could do it! I deep throated your huge cock! How did it feel?"

Who the hell is this vixen, I wonder? Never, ever, even in my best fantasies, did I foresee a night like tonight, with a sexier, sluttier, braver wife than I have ever even dreamed of... but have hoped for!

"Angel, that was fantastic! You are the best cocksucker in the whole world, and it's not even close!"

She climbs up, straddles me, and lowers her sopping cunt onto my cock, taking it deeper and deeper. In her new slutty deep voice she says, "Now I'm your three-hole slut, baby. You've fucked all my holes, and in one night! You can never leave me after that."

Who is this vixen, and what did she do with my sweet, innocent, conservative wife? "How do you even know that term, Angel? Do the teachers at school talk about being three-hole sluts?"

She giggles as she rides me: "That's what the woman who stole Joyce's husband called herself. She told Joyce she might be prettier, but she tried to use sex to control her husband and refused him the things he wanted. Whereas, she was his three-hole slut; she denied him nothing, and she won him away."

"You're indeed my three-hole slut, and my wife, and the mother of my children, and the most beautiful, sexiest woman on earth, so I don't know that you need to worry about me getting stolen away.

"However, if you let it be known that you are actually as sexual as you are sexy looking, I'm gonna have to buy more guns to keep the men away. And, whatever you do, don't let them know you are a three-holer, or it will be like a gang of Bucks fighting over a doe in heat."