Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She purrs at my reassurances and dirty complements, and picks up the pace. "I'm riding you like a Cowgirl, and your cock is impaling me like a huge pommel, reaching deep inside me. I swear I can feel you at my cervix, trying to get it, forcing your way in...."

I remind her that she is doing the riding, so she controls how deep it goes. She works harder, biting her lower lip with her teeth, her golden mane surrounding her lovely cover-girl face.

"I want all of you inside me! You're always withholding some of your wonderful cock from my pussy, and tonight I want it all! I want to rub my pubis on yours, and grind against each other. Give it to me baby, give it all to me!" she cries as she pushes and circles herself against and around my cock.

Something gives, and I feel her bottom out, pubis against pubis. She intakes a breath loudly, freezes in place, and bites her bottom lip. "Oh, baby, oh my god. You're completely in me! I think I can feel you way up in my belly. Be still! Be still! Let me...let me control. This is completely overwhelming!"

I'm thinking 'Hell yes it is!! And if you move I've going to explode inside you!' I lie completely still. Finally she circles her hips a little, moans loudly, circles again more forcefully, and again, and again, and then cries "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming! Please cum with me! Fill me with your sperm! Make me scream!" I immediately do just that, exploding inside her womb, causing her to scream again: Ahahahaohohoh my god!!!!! Ahahhhhh, ooooooo, breed me you fuckin' stallion!

I feel like giggling at the sounds of her orgasmic joy, but I'm no better, speaking in tongues and whimpering.

She collapses on me, still sheathed, and lies still for 5 minutes or more before sliding beside me and snuggling up to me. I know we should clean ourselves up, but it looks like another night in a big wet spot, and I don't care. She purrs and falls asleep, as do I.

Tuesday, December 22: Real World Temptations, Day 2

Katy's Workday

Fortunately, I awoke as normal on a workday, made coffee, woke her up, got to watch a languid stretch of her glorious naked body, stole a kiss, and we both got ready for work. It's just a half-day, just enough time to comply with stupid state requirements for the number of school days, but no academic learning will take place today.

Katy's morning is short and sweet; holiday readings, holiday art, holiday party. Randy stops by during the party to tell the kids Merry Christmas, reminds Katy he's hosting a Cowboys playoff watch on the 28th and, with a wink, quietly tells her she should wear her new dress.

He gives her a possessive smile, strokes her back, and says he's off to north Dallas. Katy is a bit flustered by his possessive attitude, but returns to the kids and finishes the party. Betty is also traveling, so she heads out at the bell, and Rosa has bus duty, leaving Katy alone in the classroom, preparing things so she can leave for two weeks.

She hears the door open, and Jerome comes in; Katy kinds of shrinks as he approaches, all muscle, attitude, and smile. He walks right up to her, says "Happy Holidays!" and reaches for her shoulders.

She turns away, but he grabs her and turns her back. In a coarse voice he says, "Don't turn away from me -- you and I have history, and I have pictures and video you don't want anyone to see. Look at me!"

She timidly looks up at him as he leans down and kisses her, running his hands freely over her body. She's shocked at his forwardness, intimidated by his actions and words, and feels weak in his commanding presence. She surrenders into the kiss, weakly raising her hands to his shoulders, but after a moment he steps back.

He tells her he's going home to Detroit for the holiday, but he's coming back for an interview in early January.

The he leers at her, "I'm thinking about taking a job here -- that would give me plenty of time with my favorite married girlfriend. You practice your big-cock sucking technique while I'm gone so you can get it all in next time.

I'll be thinking about using your pretty mouth, sweet cunt, and tight ass whenever I want! That will keep me warm up in the snow!" He turns, squeezes her boob and walks away, pausing at the door to look over his shoulder.

He sees her discomfort: "Don't worry, sweet thing; I'll be back. And maybe I'll bring some friends to help me out, you being an insatiable nympho and all!"

She feels a powerful quiver inside, her face flushes, and she's totally embarrassed that her response to his crudeness is a surge of wetness between her legs. She should cuss him out, let him know she's not going to fuck him and his friends, or suck his misshapen cock, pictures or no pictures!

But she just feels so submissive to him...

She hurries to finish her work, and quickly leaves, heart still aflutter with conflicting thoughts. She has an appointment at the beauty shop in fifteen minutes, and then a lot to do to get ready for the Gala.

Tim's Workday

My morning is short and sweet; in fact, very sweet. The first period senior girls are in rare form, dressed to thrill and showing off those tight eighteen-year-old bodies. I particularly liked the choreographed leg crosses with panty shot by the 'front row three'; that was fun.

There was good, freshly brewed coffee in the workroom, I visit with a couple of other teachers about holiday plans, they leave, and I go get another cup, just as the door opens. I pour my coffee and see sandy blonde hair beside me. Cool as ice I ask, "Can I pour you a cup?"

She answers "Please." I pour, add all her special ingredients, and present it; she takes the cup, takes a sip, and thanks me for remembering all her idiosyncrasies. After another sip she sets it down, and looks up, at me and at the mistletoe above us. She hesitates, then, with only a brief diffidence, points up, smiles, and says "Tradition".

The hallway is silent, so I put down my coffee and scoop her to me, pressing my lips and my body to hers. I look down at Sandy's closed eyes, feel her heart beating wildly against my chest, and press my rapidly swelling cock against her belly. She moans and clutches at my back, her mouth open and her tongue dueling with mine.

Remembering what Evie said, I capture one hand and pull it down to my cock; she has a sharp intake of breath as she closes her hand around it. She whimpers, and kisses me ferociously as she strokes my cock through my slacks. One of my hands seeks her round, tight cowgirl ass, the other slips inside the top of her dress and under her bra to capture one of the cute little titties she's providing a glimpse of today. I rub my palm over her breast and nipple; she bites my bottom lip and moans louder.

'Hot little Cowgirl - you came here with a plan and a purpose this morning didn't you? That's it, squeeze my big cock and imagine it inside your tiny pussy, after you've given it a bath with your mouth' I think.

Still no sound from outside this room, so I stop kneading her butt long enough to unzip my pants and put her hand inside, on my cock. She grabs it and resumes stroking it, but now it's actually in her hot little hand. Her mouth is slobbering all over mine, tongue darting, and I want to feel that on my cock; I press down on her shoulder, and she readily complies, dropping to her knees, face to cock.

She looks up at me, and I push my cock against her mouth. Still looking at me, she takes it inside her mouth and begins slobbering on it like she has my tongue. She's good; damn good. Not highly skilled, but enthusiastic and willing; 'I could teach her' I think as my senses are assailed by her sucking mouth.

My senses are screaming, but not so loudly that I don't hear the hallway door opening. The high heels in the corridor snap me out of the daze enough to warn her that someone is coming! She hops up, slobber and precum all over her cheeks and chin, looking panicked. I hand her coffee to her and say 'restroom'; she bolts into the restroom.

I set my coffee on the table, take a seat, and zip my pants up just as Sexy Jennie wiggles her cute butt into the room. She's wearing a form-fitting skirt and tight blouse that perfectly displays her voluptuous figure.

She looks around, sniffs the air, looks closely at me, and walks over to the coffee pot. She looks under the table and spies my massive hard on; with a smirk she asks, "Damn, Sailor is that for me? I barely got here and you're all ready to go? Or has someone been fluffing it for me?"

The commode flushes, the sink runs, and sweet Sandy comes out, looking flushed and nervous. Her makeup has been repaired and she's as cute as can be, but too distraught for just a potty break. Jennie smiles at her, looks knowingly at me, sits down beside me, and says "Come join us, Sandy. Sit there by Tim. I love your holiday outfit".

I look more closely at her clothes, and totally agree that she is exceptionally well dressed, and pretty. A relatively short red, green, and white dress in a Scottish Kilt pattern, low cut enough to expose the swell of her breasts, and short enough to give a glimpse of her thighs; it looks great on her.

For Jennie that's a -conservative look, but for Sandy it's daring. I tell her Jennie is right: she looks great. Of course her mouth looks puffy, her breathing is shallow and labored, and she's still flushed from our make out session and sucking my cock, but, in my opinion, that only adds to her charm.

Jennie looks perceptively at her and at me, and asks if we've been having fun in here, all by ourselves? Sandy looks like the kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar; Jennie laughs and says "I'd like to play cards with you, Sandy; your 'poker face' needs work! Oh, quit worrying; I'm just jealous. I couldn't tell him NO either" as she pets me on the shoulder.

I laugh out loud, shake my head, and assure Jennie nothing happened. She winks, replies "Sure, if you say so", and rolls her eyes. Sandy looks like she's about to run out of here, so I put my hand under the table on top of her dress, about mid-thigh, to keep her still. She looks distraught, but stays put. I smile at her, and look back at Jennie. She's holiday themed too, with white boots, a red skirt, and a white blouse with a couple of buttons open, even more sexy than normal.

Would I? Hell yeah I would -- either one of them, or, even better, both!

I finish my coffee, and put my other hand directly on Jennie's thigh, since her skirt has ridden way up. I look possessively at one, then the other, and squeeze their thighs. Overwrought little Sandy bites her lip, while Jennie moves her thighs further apart. This is thrilling but dangerous, and the sound of steps in the corridor reminds me just how dangerous.

Hands on the table, coffee cups at the ready, Jennie asks about holiday plans as Coach Sawyer's wife Connie enters. While she's very attractive, she is both judgmental and a sour puss. That's a deadly combination, so I conscientiously avoid her. She looks suspicious, but there's nothing to see here! We great her, ask about her holiday plans, and she scurries away when the bell rings.

My other classes pass quickly; the kids run to their cars and the faculty quickly scatters to theirs' at the last bell, but I have to grab up my briefcase at the gym office before heading to pick up my sons. By the time I get to the gym the parking lots are empty, and I see the principals driving away. Holiday spirit!

The morning has been tempestuous, and, sure enough, more temptation waits in the form of the girls' basketball coach. A 5 ft 10 in brunette with an athlete's body, pouting lips, and girl-next-door good looks, Tonya is the confident young woman who gives as good as she gets, deflecting the constant come-ons of the male coaches in a good natured way, and lightly flirting with those she finds attractive, including me, when the others aren't around.

It's cool outside, but she has on loose-legged wind shorts and a tank top that proves she isn't wearing a bra -- as usual! She's carrying a wind suit in her left hand, so she's close to heading for her hometown way up in the Panhandle.

I eye her round bottom bent over my desk; she's reading something. "Don't you ever wear underwear? So slutty; just my kind of girl!" I tease.

She laughs hello, and keeps intently reading a basketball article I left open on how to run a full court zone press.

I sit down at the desk beside her and rummage through the drawers for the assignment I need to work on over the holidays. I'm taking a graduate course; the prof likes me a lot, and gave me an extension until after the holidays due to our playoff run lasting into mid-December. I'm 90% through with the paper, but have the final to take, so part of my holiday will be spent studying a subject I really enjoy, school law.

Tonya looks down at me with a smirk on her face and asks "What makes you think I'm not wearing underwear? I'm heading home, you know; what would mom say about her daughter not wearing undies?"

"One, you rarely do, and two, those skimpy shorts don't lie", I respond, smirking back at her. "But today maybe I am; you know I can't go home to mamma without panties", she says with a giggle. I drop my left hand down behind her knee onto her muscular calf, softly run my fingers over her skin, and begin moving deftly upward, caressing and teasing as I go, still looking up at her: "let's find out, shall we?"

My thumb is on her hamstring, my fingers are sliding inexorably up the inside of her thigh. She refuses to break eye contact, and doesn't move as I approach her shorts. My fingers slide under her shorts; my hand caresses her round butt cheek, and then my fingers slide between her cheeks and lightly touch her little butthole.

"I still can't find any panties" I josh. When I press on her little asshole she stiffens, but my fingers continue down her taint and then between her legs, finding a wet pussy. Her brown eyes are still locked with mine as I work my middle finger into her sodden gash, rub her clit, and then begin pushing in and out, in and out. After a few I add a finger, wet my thumb in her juice and rub it on her butthole when I pull out. As my fingers move back inside her tight cunt I try to push my thumb into her little hole; soon I'm getting past the first ring and expanding the second.

I see the cracks develop in her cool façade; she spreads her legs further apart, puts her hand on my shoulder, squeezes tightly, and her eyes roll upward as she tilts her chin toward the ceiling: "Ohooooooo." I run my other hand under her top, run my palm over her little titties until her nipples are as hard as pebbles, and then move it down across her taut stomach.

I pull the front of her shorts down, turn my hand so I can rub her clit, and begin kissing and sucking the soft skin on her firm belly. As I work her clit she cums and keeps cumming, with a long, protracted "Ohoooooooo. Tim! Oh! That's so good, so good, so good!" as she grinds her cunt on my hand and fingers throughout her orgasm.

I'm very, very tempted to do what I've fantasized about many times: bend her over the desk and give her a rough fucking. I pull my hands out of her honey pot, tell her to look at me, and I suck each finger that has been inside her. She groans and rubs my hair. I pull her shorts down and let them fall to her feet, turn her butt to me, and kiss and suck on it, leaving at least one hickey.

She cries, "Fuck me! Please, fuck me!" I stand behind her and unleash swats on both her cheeks: "You're a horny little slut, aren't you? Bad Tonya! Do you want my big married cock in your tiny little pussy, or in your even tinier little ass?"

"Either...both! Do one, then the other, but please fuck me, right now! I need you inside me -- I'm on fire!"

I hesitate, but the sight of her beautiful butt pushed out at me triggers the memory of my wife's beautiful butt getting pounded by Randy on Sunday morning, and her subsequent failure to tell me about it. I drop my pants and shove my thick, very stiff cock about 4 inches into her without much preamble.

She groans loudly and tells me I'm too big, but she doesn't pull away. I pull out and press in, another 2 inches. She groans again. I'm getting lubed, so when I pull out and push in again my cock sinks deeply; this time she shrieks, tells me to be still, stays bent over the desk panting, and then begins to make circles around my cock, moaning and cooing. She's extremely tight, but hot and wet enough that it feels fantastic to me. I know that it feels fantastic to her because she's telling me how much she loves my big cock while pressing back against it.

I start to pound her, pulling out to the lips and then shoving all the way to her cervix. She's moaning and whimpering and speaking in tongues as I roughly pound that tight pussy. I slap her ass from time to time and tell her what a trashy slut she is to be bent over a desk fucking a married man and begging for more. She cums so hard she ejaculates, covering my cock and balls with molten quim. That's all I can take, and I shoot her full of cum as she continues wiggling around my cock!

We've never talked about her birth control, but it's too late now; 3, 4, 5 spurts. I pull out, lay it in her crack with the head on her butthole, and spurt two more times. Her little hole contracts at the contact, but she reaches around, runs her finger through it, and forces her finger into her butthole, pushing the cum inside her. She looks at me over her shoulder, and says "I'm preparing for next time -- my virgin asshole is going to need some practice to take your big cock."

Damn! I was right - this is one nasty bitch! She really IS my kind of girl!

She says we both need a shower, and she's right. We slip off our remaining clothes and slip into the locker room shower together. Within five minutes her long legs are wrapped around me, I'm holding her against the wall, buried inside her, sucking her little titties, and fingering her soapy asshole. She's a good fuck in this position, and I love that she can cum over and over without missing a beat.

Finally I stuff it as far into her as it will go, and blow my second load into her womb. She ejaculates again, and collapses on me. Ten minutes later we're each in our cars and headed opposite directions. I feel like a stud, but also guilty. I assuage my guilt by revisiting Katy's indiscretions with Randy, which, strangely, also recharges my libido.

The Afternoons

My wife has an appointment at the beauty shop for her hair and a mani-pedi, and then she will spend the afternoon getting ready for the Christmas Gala tonight. I have the boys for the afternoon and have fun plans, but when I get there they are finishing a TV show and beg me to stay until it's over.

Betsy invites me to sit down and have a soda with her in the kitchen while we wait. I follow her though the door, noticing the resemblance to Tonya: tall, leggy brunette with a great smile and pouty lips, sweet disposition, pretty face, All-American Girl looks, but with big boobs. She's wearing a simple dress that buttons up the front; it looks good on her, but too many buttons are buttoned for me.

She hands me a drink and sits in the chair beside me. We chat about holiday plans and the New Year upcoming. I tell her about the Continentals dance and ask if she thinks they would like to go. She says they have plans with her family, hesitates, and then asks if I think it is a good idea to take Katy to a dance with that band?

Innocently I ask what she means. She chooses her words carefully: "Well, the band members all had a thing for her back in high school, and she had a thing for a couple of them. I know that's a long time ago, but... My brother is a musician, and they were talking at the music fest in Waller last Sunday. He said all they talked about was how good Katy looked, how sexy she was, and how they would have 'nailed her' if her husband hadn't showed up."