Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome approaches, takes her arm away from her breasts, and covers her tit with his hand, squeezing and pulling on it. She looks down, still in shock, and thrills at the contrast of his chocolate hand on her creamy tits. His dark fingers roll her pink nipple and pull it. She stares, mouth open, and moans with the pleasure and pain.

He takes her bottom hand off her vulva and places it on his cock. She instinctively closes her hand partially around it and begins to stroke, looking down in amazement. His cock is impressive in length and shape; engorged, it is standing with a slight upward curve, with that gigantic mushroom shaped and plum colored head balanced atop.

Katy's hand reaches around the shaft, but barely comes halfway around the head! As she lightly strokes it, she idly wonders how it would feel inside her. She flashes back to reality when she feels Jerome's big fingers penetrate her vagina. She doesn't want that to happen, but it feels so good and her need is so great she just can't help spreading her legs wider, purring and pressing against the intruding fingers.

She feels her fever building back toward boiling, and thrusts against his hand, which he withdraws from her pussy. He puts both hands on her shoulders and presses down "Coach Randy said you're the best cocksucker in the whole world -- prove it." Katy falls to her knees, looks at his intimidating piece up close, and tentatively licks it from base to head, then all around the head; it's even bigger than it looks!

Jerome pulls her head forward, pressing his cock head against her lips; she opens her mouth as wide as possible, but can't get it past her teeth. She licks it to make it slicker, and tries again; it still won't go; it's just too big and too spongy.

"That's okay, pretty lady. With practice you'll learn how to suck a big black cock like mine. I don't have much time anyway, and I want that pretty pink pussy of yours." She groans in frustration.

He grasps her under her arms and simply lifts her above his shoulders, stopping to kiss and suck her tits. He holds her against the shower wall and slides her down until her cunt is just above his cock; she wraps her legs around his massive body and her arms encircle his neck.

He slides his hands down her body to the bottom of her buttocks and upper thighs, squeezes her ass cheeks, and begins to lower her onto his shaft. She's slick and open from fucking Randy, but the giant mushroom atop his cock feels like it is rearranging her entrance.

She wriggles away "It's too big! It won't fit in my little pussy!"

He laughs and lowers her more, pulling down gently on her hips.

She feels like she's being impaled on the big end of a baseball bat, but the big spongy head rubbing her clit feels amazing! She wiggles a little more, tries to relax her vagina, and feels the big cockhead penetrate inside her. "Oh! My! God!" she cries. "It feels like an alien has invaded my vagina, spreading me out, stretching my walls!" She moans loudly, pain and pleasure intermingling, causing her head to spin and her lust to skyrocket.

Just as she thinks she cannot possibly take any more, the monster inside begins to retreat, back to the opening of her love cave, agitating her clit coming out and going back in, then advancing back across her G spot. Again and again he lifts and drops her, until she sees stars, spasming and clinging to her huge lover.

He kisses her, holding her against the wall and squeezing her ass. She responds to his kiss, opening her mouth and dueling with his tongue. His finger penetrates her still-soapy anus, just as his mouth returns to her breasts and he suckles them in turn.

Her hormones rage, overwhelming her cognition and her sense of right and wrong. All she wants is more and more, the sensory overload driving her to respond like a bitch in heat to the ministrations of someone she barely knows.

His mouth sucking her breasts, his big finger probing her little rosebud, his huge dick plumbing the depths of her vagina, stretching her walls, rubbing against her clit and G spot in turn, over and over and over -- and she orgasms mightily and noisily, mouths locked together!

The fire inside her explodes, scorching her from the inside out, her entire body burning!

Jerome feels her orgasm begin and drives up into her, searching for his own. He pistons into her, seeking release, but too soon she begins to sag and become non-responsive, robbing him of the motion he needs. He sets her down, turns her around, and leans her over. She raises her hands to the wall to balance herself as he forces her legs further apart, and drives his monster inside her from the back.

Yes! That's what he wants -- plenty of friction as he holds her hips and drives into her. He looks down at that magnificent butt and knows this is the magic moment; it's his turn to explode. He drives his cock in as far as it will go, holds her in place, and fills her with his cum.

She didn't know anyone could cum that much; her insides are flooded with sperm, and it is gushing down her legs. She feels faint, and idly thinks about how glad she is she's on birth control, now that she's a shameless slut.

Jerome finally withdraws with a plop, and more cum runs down her legs, diluted with her love juices. He rubs her butt as she continues leaning on the wall, tells her she has some work to do to be called the best cocksucker in the world, but she's surely a world-class piece of ass.

He moves under the shower, soaps his cock and balls, rinses off, and gets out. As he is drying off he tells her "I'm the second guy today who has to leave you wanting more so he can go meet with your husband. At least I gave you what you needed most before I left. Next time I won't fuck and run, and I'm already looking forward to next time! I'll bet you are too, aren't you Miss Katy? Ready for more of my big black cock?"

Without waiting for her response, he turns to leave, stops, reaches on top of the shower wall, and retrieves a camera he has had recording their exploits. He laughs: "These are going to make a great movie: you fucking two guys, back to back, white and black. Gotta love a married slut like that!"

Katy has straightened up and moved back under the shower. After Jerome leaves, the self-recrimination begins. She cries as she soaps herself thoroughly, in a vain attempt to cleanse all signs of the illicit sex in which she has engaged.

Now that the act is complete and she's cum, she feels sick, dirty, nasty, and cheap. She heard his words and saw him holding a camera, but it only now sunk in; she moans in despair!

Now fully dressed, Jerome stops by the shower. His smile is more a leer: he blows her a kiss, tells her he will see her again soon, and goes out the door to his car.

In a daze Katy considers and contemplates her actions over the last 48 hours. If she was not still trying to get the cum to stop draining from her ravaged pussy she wouldn't believe that she was capable of such debauchery.

Her memory, however, keeps replaying her being bent over the desk and leaning against the shower wall, getting bred like a bitch in heat by man after man. She remembers that both of them said 'next time', as if they know she was such an easy slut she would fuck them whenever they want her!

Both also said they would take her anal cherry next time, something her husband has sought almost since day 1 or their relationship.

She asks herself, 'Are they right? Am I so easy now that I'll take on all comers? Am I going to start doing gangbangs and pulling trains? Will I let them fuck my ass?'

Her tortured brain responds 'In two days you've been felt up by seven guys, been finger fucked by five, held six dicks in your hands and sucked four of them, had your asshole finger fucked by three guys while you were fucking them, and you just fucked two colleagues back to back, doggie style, at your workplace. Is there really any question about what you are?'

She sobs, turns off the water, dries off, fixes her makeup and hair, and goes to get her two party dresses. 'I hope that I can attend the two Christmas parties without sucking or fucking anyone else', she thinks, but realizes she isn't 100% certain she will.

Is this her new reality: the one they use to call Elsa, the virginal 'Ice Queen', is now a complete and total slut?

Tim's Work Day

The short ride to work still gave me a chance to ruminate on the events of the weekend, and I was surprised to realize that, in addition to the anger and jealousy, I was also turned on!

It was as if my sex drive went into overdrive, and my senses were all heightened.

I parked and walked toward the school, joined by the pretty sandy blonde library aide, appropriately named Sandy. She always dressed conservatively and acted standoffish, but the holiday spirit was upon her; her skirt was red, her blouse checked green and white, and both were skimpier than I'd seen her wear before.

Furthermore, she was friendly and kind of bouncy as we talked and walked into the high school. She had to walk past my classroom to the library, and I paused and watched her as she continued. She looked over her shoulder and caught me scoping her out.

Oops! For the second time today, I got caught and the object of my lust just smiled at my impudence. This is going to be a good day!

My first period is one of my favorites: senior government/economics. Lots of smart, motivated kids in this one, including three really cute girls who like to sit up front and torture me with their short dresses and lovely legs. Sure enough, they come in last, chirping and giggling, wearing V neck sweaters and short skirts in holiday colors, with knee-high boots.

Eighteen and nineteen year-old senior girls testing their powers over boys and men! Sigh. It happens every year; just nature at work, aided and abetted by modern methods of enhancing and focusing attention on their best features.

Every boy watches their entrance, and the hormones start flowing. Tough day to teach, what with today being the only full day of school before Christmas break, and they have to dress like that!

But I'm in rare form today; teaching, questioning, directing and redirecting, and engaging everyone in a lively lesson while I studiously ignore the crossing and re-crossing of the lovely legs of the lovely girls in the front row. The class ends before I lose my will and start staring; they look disappointed about my willpower, but parade off to their next show. I head to the workroom for some coffee and a chance to finish grading papers.

Only one other teacher is in the workroom; she checks her mail, nods to me, and heads back to her room. Good deal: I don't like her anyway. I'm feeling particularly frisky today; whether that's from the upcoming holidays or in response to my wife's shenanigans over the weekend I don't know, but I'm happy and horny.

My cup needs refilling, and as I pour my coffee, Sandy, the cute library aide, walks in. She says she needs coffee too, and walks over to let me pour. She adds sugar and cream, I eye her as she takes a sip, and notice a sprig of mistletoe hanging above us. I point up, she looks up, and looks back at me; I shrug my shoulders and say "its tradition". I lean in and kiss her soft lips.

She doesn't respond, but doesn't pull away either. I lean back and smile at her "Come on -- we can do better than that -- it's a holiday tradition", and kiss her again.

This time she returns the kiss for a few seconds, then looks guiltily toward the door, blushing and breathing quickly. She steps back, gives me a killer smile, and asks if that was better?

I say, "yes indeed, but we can do even better -- want to try again?" She shakes her head and hurries to the copier smiling. I walk by the door; no one in the corridor, and we can hear if the outer door is opened.

I shut the door, move close behind her so she is trapped against the copier, and tell her we are all alone - how about one more? She breathlessly replies, "No, we shouldn't," but turns to face me, her body touching mine, her blue eyes glinting, and her soft lips parted, begging to be kissed.

I assure her we won't get caught, move against her, take her chin in my hand, and kiss her with the passion I feel. She immediately responds in kind, opening her mouth and pressing her lower body against me.

I knew it! I knew her pristine act was a facade!

I take her in my arms, grab her butt with both hands, and press my hard cock against her belly. She moans and coos and rubs her boobs on me. I grab one and squeeze it, catching the nipple between my fingers and pulling it gently. My other hand raises her skirt and I'm touching her panty-clad butt. She moans again and tongues my mouth.

Suddenly, I hear a door open on the corridor. We move apart quickly, and I turn away from the door toward the coffee while she turns back to the copier. The workroom door opens and the world's greatest biology teacher, Jennie, enters.

She greets us, and comes over to get coffee. I pour for her, while trying to keep her from seeing my hard on. I look back at Sandy, and she is still blushing. She gathers her papers and scurries out of the room.

'Sexy Jennie' strikes up a conversation with me while stirring her coffee. She the perfect example of 'stacked' or 'built like a brick shithouse'. Diminutive in stature, but voluptuous, she is cute rather than beautiful, but, everything considered, ultimately very attractive. Add a positive attitude and charming personality, and you have a winner!

Every male staff member and a lot of the boys pause to watch her walk by and down the hall, but she's the wife of my wife's principal, so I keep my distance, watch discretely, and don't flirt with her.

She's talking and smiling up at me from her 5 foot 2 inch height when she spots the mistletoe. She grins, points, says "Tradition", and rises on her tip-toes to be kissed.

I can't believe my luck! I'm torn at how to proceed, but I'm still excited from my last kisses, so I move to kiss her, albeit politely. My pursed mouth finds her mouth open, and her tongue darts around my lips.

What the hell? I wasn't expecting that!

She has no idea what she's getting into, and this could end up very badly for me, but emboldened by her open mouth and prying tongue, my body responds: open mouth, arms around her, holding her against my hard cock.

She gasps, but increases the pressure against my cock, and we are in a full make out session in five seconds flat. I run my hands all over the parts of her body I can reach, but I can't reach enough because she's so short. I set her on the table, move between her spreading legs, and proceed to fondle all of her assets; her response is to wrap her legs around my butt, pull me up against her, and grab my steel-hard cock.

Damn! How did this happen. I had no idea she was this hot to trot! She looks me square in the eye, her blue eyes as hungry as mine, and says "I always thought there was a hot stud behind that cool facade, but I was afraid to give you a try because your wife is so beautiful. A stallion like you needs more than one mare though, doesn't he?"

I paw her breasts, run my hands under her short dress until I'm grasping her prime ass, and squeeze. She squeezes my dick, releases, and squeezes again. I pull her hips to the very edge of the table, bend my knees and push my dick against her wet panties, with her holding it.

She looks me in the eyes and says, "As much as I want this monster inside me, someone is going to have to be the adult or we're going to get fired. So, give me a rain check, and let's pick this up somewhere other than in the teachers' workroom."

Her face is flushed, her breath quick and shallow, and I know I could have her, consequences be damned, right here and now!

I also know she is right, so I pull away, look down at those pretty legs and wet panties, squeeze her boob one last time, pull her nipple, and smile at her devilishly. "I want that rain check in writing, you little vixen."

She puts my hand on her wet pussy, rubs it around, and says, "Now you can smell your raincheck."

She hops off the table, straightens her dress, refreshes her coffee, and proceeds to the door; she pauses, pulls her dress up over her hips, and flashes me that delectable ass. Then she pulls it down and flounces out the door, leaving me with a hard on and swollen balls. I have just enough time before the bell rings to calm down a little bit, then head to my 3rd period class fully of silly sophomores, including one of Jennie's daughters. Both of her daughters are her spitting image, but this one is only 16 instead of her momma's 36, so I can easily ignore her. Her 18 year old sister in my last class, however, is harder to ignore.

Third period is meeting in the library, a combined research-and-write day with the sophomore English class. As soon as I enter Sandy turns red and looks away.

The English teacher, Evelyn Elliot, is a tall, lithe African-American with a keen intellect and great teaching skills. Perhaps because she's a former college basketball player, we quickly bonded during our first year as teachers. We talked about kids and learning, philosophies of how to develop lifelong learners, and this year developed and implemented an 'experimental' integrated World History/English unit that the kids are enjoying a lot, and from which we are getting good results in both social studies content learned and writing skills improved. The curriculum leader and the admin have noticed.

Mrs. Elliot is in the back of the library; today is her day to lead, so I settle in a chair and watch her give instructions; she's very nice to look at. The quiet but commanding, no nonsense but caring, kind of teacher the kids respect and eagerly follow; they know she cares about them and their learning.

The work groups begin, and I wander around overseeing their efforts. One group asks me what a good supplemental resource would be for their topic, and I suggest they go ask the librarian, who is still somewhere in the stacks. They track her down, come back with several options, and begin their research. I look toward the stacks and catch Sandy's eye as she peeps around the corner. Again, she blushes and moves back into the stacks.

About half-way through the period, I get involved in a discussion group, playing devil's advocate and challenging 'common knowledge' assumptions.

I see Evelyn walk into the stacks and start talking to Sandy; she comes out after about 10 minutes and resumes visiting workgroups. My group is sailing, so I bow out to let them manage their own learning, and resume walking around. Evelyn stops beside me, away from the groups, and says "You probably want to be careful with 'Christmas traditions' when it comes to sweet country girls."

I look askance at her, and she rolls her eyes toward Sandy. "Hey, it was entirely innocent!" I respond quietly.

She replies "Sounds harmless to me also, but little Miss Innocence over there is ashamed of her response to your 'innocent smooch', or whatever happened."

"Apologize, or let it lie?" I ask.

"Apologize and let her talk, or it will stay weird between you" Evelyn says.

The bell rings, kids file out, and I go find Sandy. "Sandy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I don't want it to be weird between us -- what can I do to fix this?"

She looks down and says, in a very small voice, "It isn't you, it's me. The kisses were just part of the tradition; I know they meant nothing to you, but I let myself get carried away. That's why I'm embarrassed."

We're way back in the stacks where we can't be seen, and everyone is headed to class or athletics anyway. I move a little closer, put my hands on her upper arms, and tell her to look at me. She does, timidly. "Can you tell me what embarrassed you? Was it the kisses, or the way we touched, what? Tell me what, because I didn't mean to upset you. "