Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh: "She's a big girl now -- she can take care of herself. If she wants to screw a few band guys, how would I stop her? She will do what she will do. And, they aren't the only guys that talk like that and feel that way -- you know what a tease she is, right?"

Betsy flushes and says she's sorry, she doesn't know why she said anything; Katy would be a fool to cheat on me. I pounce on that opening "Why? Why would she be a fool? I'm her boring old husband; don't all you cute young wives want to cheat on boring husbands like me?"

She turns redder, and kind of fans her face: "No, of course we don't cheat on our husbands. I'm sorry -- I shouldn't have implied anything like that!" I put my hand on her leg and ask "So I don't have a chance with you, then?" Now she turns bright red and says "I didn't say that. I mean, uhmmm, I..."

I slowly and pointedly look her over, from brown hair to painted toenails, lingering my gaze on her big tits and again at her legs where her dress stops. I pet her leg, squeeze it, and tell her I'm glad I still have a shot. I lean toward her conspiratorially, wink, and ask her if she would open a few more buttons for me, because I like what I see but can't see much. She looks big eyed at me, holding her breath, and wondering if I'm really flirting or if this is a joke.

I reach down to the bottom button on her dress and open it, exposing her long legs to the knees. Then the second button and I have a nice view of her thighs. I look at her face, and she is frozen in place, staring at her legs. I put my hand back on her bare thigh and tell her she has beautiful legs that she shouldn't keep covered up.

I look at the top button of her dress, then at her face: "Now that one." She pauses, but unbuttons the top button, as instructed; her dress opens and I can see the swell of her large, creamy breasts. It's good to know that she has a submissive streak under the prim exterior. I pull each side of the dress top apart and say "Wow! Those are spectacular! You definitely should not hide those magnificent things! Or, maybe you should, unless you want all the boys chasing you."

I again look her over, slowly, from top to bottom, and give a low whistle: "Nice. Very nice! You should dress like this all the time." She looks excited and proud that she's being flirted with, but nervous. I ask "Know the best way to get the attention of an inattentive husband? Dress sexy and flirt with guys who want to flirt. He'll come around pretty quick. You're way out of his league anyway." She smiles, puffs out her chest, and gives me a good look at her boobs and then at her legs and panties.

"The TV show is over" she informs me, standing. I smile broadly and say "No rush. I have the boys all afternoon. Turn something else on and we can visit a bit more. Maybe you can show me upstairs." She looks tempted, but says, "Jerry is supposed to get off early today and we're going gift shopping, so not today."

I respond, "You need to schedule TV shows every day when I come to get them, so we can enjoy some 'adult time'. Maybe then you can give me the grand tour of this big old house. I'd particularly like to see the bedrooms." I wink, she blushes, and, after she secures one button at the top and one at the bottom, we go collect the boys.

After a fun time at the playground and some supper at DQ we head home, set up the Legos, and the guys start imagining and creating. I see my clothes and stuff laid out on the couch with a note to clean up and dress downstairs because I can't see her until the party. Sheesh! She does love her grand entrances.

I shave and shower in the guest room, douse myself with her favorite aftershave, get dressed, and wait for the babysitter. Lisa is one of my favorite students, just as her older sister was before she started college a couple of years ago, so I'm looking forward to chatting with her while I wait, and wait, and wait for my wife.

The Babysitter

A car pulls up right on time, but the pretty blonde at the door isn't Lisa; it's her big sister, Brooke. I let her in; she says she hopes we don't mind her subbing for her little sis, who has a dance team meeting about a parade they are in during the holidays, which was called at the last minute.

"We certainly don't mind, but what's a hot college girl like you doing without a date on a Saturday night?" I ask with an incredulous face.

She glibly tells me she is free for the night and wants to see the boys and us again, so, if it's okay, she's our babysitter tonight. I say of course it's all right, call the boys over, re-introduce them to Brooke and ask if they remember her from when she used to babysit before she went off to college. The youngest doesn't, but the oldest does; he jumps up and gives her an enthusiastic hug.

She asks what they are building and sits down on the floor with them and the Legos.

I fix myself a drink of bourdon and water, and sit back to watch. Dang! That girl has grown from a scrawny little cutie as an eighteen year-old high school senior to a gorgeous college girl in only a couple of years.

She's wearing shorts with a hoodie, and she's definitely filled out in all the important places. I admire her light blonde hair, her flawless complexion and sparkling blue eyes, notice her ready smile even in repose, and that she has a cute laugh to go with her bubbly personality. The boys are quickly smitten, and I have to admit I am too. Wow! What a doll!

My conscience kicks in. 'Okay, perve; she's at least 5-6 years younger than you, and she was sitting in the front row of your classroom the last time you saw her up close. Not cool to have prurient thoughts about the innocent young babysitter!

And, by the way, asshole, what's the deal with assessing the sexuality of every female you see? You've lived here for four years and hit on more women in the last two days than in all the other years combined. WTF, Man! You need to get your hyper-libido under control immediately, before the party tonight. Those people there can get you fired and run out of town in five minutes, so be cool!'

I drain my drink, which hasn't done anything to dampen my libido, so I go fix another. I holler up the stairs "Sweetheart, are you about ready? The babysitter is here."

"Just give me a few more minutes and I'll be down, Hon." Yeah, right, that means at least 15. I take another drink.

As I turn back to the boys I see those blue eyes following me, a sweet smile on that pretty face, and those pouty pink lips say, "You need to be patient. She's so beautiful, but it takes a while to look like she does, with every hair in place, and her eyes and lips just right."

I give her an equally bright smile in return, thank her for the reminder, and sit down. She tells the boys she getting a little warm; she takes off her hoodie, shakes her hair back in place, and kind of throws her chest out. She sees she has my attention and rearranges herself on the floor, shapely legs extended, then smiles at me.

Talk about making mountains out of molehills, she certainly has! The skinny senior girl from a few years ago has grown nice boobs, shapely silken legs, and she's sitting on a cute round derriere, it appears. She's still tiny -- maybe 105 pounds at barely 5'2" tall, with a very shapely petite figure, but she's not tiny where it counts. Very nice, indeed!

"So, you're what, a sophomore at UNT now?" I query.

She fakes a pout: "No, silly! I'm a junior, and I'm hurt that you don't even remember me that well."

Nice pouty lip pose, you little vixen! I see right through you. Wanna flirt, do ya? Okay: "You're right! I should have remembered my pretty Teacher's Pet from 3 years ago -- I'm sorry, I guess I got confused. But...you certainly have grown up since then."

She giggles: "Yes, the Freshman 15 was a blessing for me -- it all went right where I wanted it. Then I discovered gymnastics, Pilates, and cycling, and here I am, all fit instead of flat."

"Yes, I can see; nice job; in fact, a very nice job. Can I get you a glass of water or anything?" I ask as I rise to get myself another bourbon-water, hoping it will quench the fire of my libido.

She pops up, literally, like a gymnast, and says "Sure! And you can show me where the snacks are, just in case." I point to the kitchen, she leads, and, yes, my impression is right: Grade A prime stuff: nice boobs above a tiny waist, high, round, firm ass, and great stems.

My cock stirs, but I'm trying for control so I ask her "So, you're a junior, so that makes you about...20?" She exclaims "21 in March! Actually, my birthday is during spring break, so I'm going to have a REALLY great time this year!"

I shake my head: "You do know you're going to get carded until you're 40, so carry your photo ID everywhere or risk arrest."

She laughs, tells me her girlfriends won't take her with them anywhere because no one ever believes her fake ID. She poses with hand on hip and asks "Do I really look that young?"

I gulp: "It depends on where I'm looking. Your face tells me 'jailbait', but the rest of you tells me 'very well developed young lady'."

She giggles: "So I should show them my body if they don't believe my ID?"

"Well, your face may look 14, but the rest of you certainly looks old enough.... Okay, let's change the subject. How are your classes?"

"Finished, silly" she chides. "Another 4.0. I'm getting deeper into my major, so I think the spring will be excellent!"

"Hard to top 4.0" I respond, with a nod and bow to her.

She eyes me speculatively "You certainly clean up well, in your light grey suit, lavender shirt, and violet tie; which, by the way, is crooked." She steps up very close to me, reaches up, adjusts the knot, runs her hand under my tie while pressing lightly against my shirt, straightens it all the way to the bottom, where her hand lingers.

"That looks better. And you are very fit also, I see." She's still in my space, looking up at me, but I can't take my eyes off the mounds holding her V neck blouse out away from her body. 'Is that a nipple, or just the areole...or both?' The movement of her mounds indicates she's breathing faster. I look into those bright blue eyes and I know this hasn't all been innocent flirting with the old guy; she means it. My cock stiffens significantly.

Softly she says "How old are you? I know you're only a few years older than me, because I remember all us girls gushing over you your first year as a teacher, and saying you were barely older than us" as she takes up even more of my space, hand still holding my tie right above my belt. Damn! Her little hand feels hot against my belly, even though she's not touching me!

I step away, and tell her the snacks for the boys are on the second shelf. She grins, turns to the refrigerator, opens the door, leans over, shows me that perfect little butt, and asks "Where? Show me, please." I step up to pull the door open, but she steps back, still leaning over, and rubs that butt right on my swollen cock.

I can't help but moan quietly, and my hands find themselves holding her hips as I press against her. She looks over her shoulder with a wicked grin and says, "I thought so, but I had to know! You are HUGE... and you do find me attractive, don't you?"

I turn her loose, step back in embarrassment, nod in the affirmative, and take a seat at the kitchen table. She giggles, takes the snack tray out, and carries it in to the boys: "Ready for a snack, guys?" Of course they are, and their excited voices break me out of the trance this little sprite put me under.

My cock begins to deflate, and just in time: my wife begins her descent of the stairs, and from my vantage point in the doorway of the kitchen she is simply... spectacular.

Brooke looks up and gushes, "Oh, Mrs. Kelly! You are absolutely beautiful!!

"You've always been the one I wanted to look and dress like, but I've never seen you look more spectacular than tonight! Where in the world did you get that dress?!" Katy greets her; they hug, and strike up a conversation about the dress.

Her 'cocktail dress' is shimmering iridescent silver with gold straps crossing her breasts and going around her arms to form short sleeves, of a sort. I learn from their conversation that it is an 'off-the-shoulder' dress, with tiny straps holding it up while displaying her elegant neck and shoulders, and a breathtaking, but decent, expanse of the swell of her splendid breasts.

This seemingly self-lit dress continues down to just below mid-thigh, body hugging without being tight, and displaying a remarkable, but socially appropriate, length of shapely leg. She pulls her dress up a little higher to show she's wearing sexy thigh high stockings with lace along the top; my favorites. She looks like a shiny Christmas tree ornament, or perhaps the wrapped Christmas present of your dreams.

I have to give her credit: she gets more magnificent with age! Not older, but more sophisticated and stylish, while making "sexy" seem entirely inadequate as a descriptor. No wonder she wanted me to wear the light grey suit and shirt she bought me.

She will get all the attention, but I will look like I belong in her presence. I'm good with that role; I've filled it well ever since we met. I'm not that bad to look at, but no one every called me spectacular.

Brooke and Katy catch up a bit, but then she turns and tells me we're going to be late if we don't get started. I roll my eyes and start to remind her I've been ready for nearly an hour, but hold my tongue. I tell Brooke to call if she needs anything, and escort my wife to her SUV, which is our most appropriate vehicle for the occasion. The little devil winks at me, licks her lips, and says "Y'all have fun!"