Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us makes the move to tell them goodbye; we just keep making out. After the trucks leave, I stand up holding her, she wraps her long legs around my waist and we go inside. We only make it to the couch before I set her down and we both strip as fast as possible. She kneels on the couch, looks over her shoulder at me and says, "What are you waiting for? We don't have all night, do we?"

Plaintively I respond "As luscious as that looks, I'd like to resume the position we were in outside. My mouth is watering at the taste of you."

She points, I sit down in the middle of the couch, she mounts me, and we resume kissing, but this time we're naked and she feels wonderful to my touch. She eases down onto my proud cock, making a little face even though she's wet as can be. She pants that I'm 'sooo biiig', and, after more wiggling, is finally fully seated.

She begins to move as my hands clutch her firm, high, tight, and round butt; she moans, and I do too. "Too good; you feel too good" she breathes as she raises her mouth off mine. She pulls my mouth down and raises her breasts to my face.

She smells intoxicating, even after a long bird hunt and the lengthy meal. I lave and suckle each breast in turn, as she concentrates on her lower body. She's never been this focused on my cock before: it's as if pleasing me is her only priority. Even so, ten minutes into this astounding fuck she begins to ride me with more urgency, pressing her tits in my face, then grabbling my face and kissing me hotly and sloppily.

I know she's near an orgasm, and I want it to be intense, so I thrust up into her and control her hips so I'm buried inside her as she has to twist and wriggle to get traction and friction. Her climax hits and she cries "Oh, nooooooooo! Oh, please, cum for me! Cum for me! Ohhhhhhh, noooooooo: I'm cuuuummmiiiinnngggg!"

Her spasms last for a good minute, and even after that, she quivers, leaning against me weakly. She quietly moans in my ear "I'm so sorry. That was supposed to be for you! I wanted to please you, to help you relax and be happy. Then I got selfish! I couldn't help myself!"

I lift her head where she can see my face, smile from ear to ear, and tell her "Do I look unhappy to you? You were amazing! Even if it was a 'mercy fuck', you were and are amazing."

"Just give me a moment to recover. I want this time to be about you" she says weakly.

"No and no. I'm going to fuck you hard and long, and it's going to be for me and for you!"

With that, I pick her up, lie her down on the couch, put one long leg over the back of the couch and the other over my shoulder, as I climb between those long and lovely legs. I raise her hips up so she's resting on her upper back and shoulders and reenter her fully, making her moan deeply. She cries, "You're in so far! It's like a spear is driving deep inside me! I love this but please go easy. You're so big and so long, and I feel so vulnerable like this!"

I acquiesce for a few minutes, going slow and easy, but as I feel her responding I begin to pound her harder and faster. Once again, she beats me to the summit, but I don't let up; I fuck her straight through her orgasm and into another before I cut loose and empty my balls into her. She's been making sounds a human rarely makes for several minutes, tossing her head from side to side, racked with spasms. As my load of semen crashes into her vagina and sloshes into her cervix she clutches the sofa and cries out in ecstasy. I let out a loud 'aragghhh' sound and freeze in place, buried as deep inside her as I can get!

As I begin to come down from my rapture, I release her leg from my shoulder and lower my body against her. She coos like a dove and strokes my hair, still quivering from time to time. I raise my head enough to look at her pretty, well-satisfied face, and ask her "So, was this whole 'mercy fuck' a setup? I felt like I was the only one not in on a secret all afternoon and night."

"Well, Dub told us what your friend Brittney told him. Maybe we're all worried about you and all you're facing right now; maybe they thought I'd be a nice dalliance that would take your mind off your troubles, and maybe I quickly volunteered. But 'mercy fuck' it wasn't, unless you taking mercy on me after I almost passed out in ecstasy counts."

"Susan, anytime you want to fuck me for any reason just let me know. Whatever complications our relationship has, having good sex isn't one. That said, I need to get back to town. The boys and I have a long trip after breakfast, and much to confront when we get back."

"I know, but I wish you could stay. Our kids are with grandparents, we could just enjoy each other all night...whatever that entails," she replies while snuggling me.

"That is a very tempting offer, but one I have to decline tonight. I would like a rain check, however, and I hope to be back very soon."

Back at my parent's house, everyone is asleep, leaving me quiet time to consider the events of the day, my current situation, my future, and the murky future of my nuclear family.

Monday, January 4

I'm up with the sun, packing and straightening up. Coffee must have been on timer, because it is ready although the house is quiet and still. One cup of coffee and a perusal of the newspaper my dad still has delivered each morning, and I hear my guys moving around. I go greet them, get big hugs and 'kissies' and carry them both to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom and Dad are there, drinking coffee and waiting on their 'pride and joy' - my little boys, not me.

Who would have thought they'd be such doting grandparents? Especially Dad, the strict disciplinarian of my youth, who's now the adoring pushover grandpa.

A nice breakfast, a loving goodbye, and we're on the road again. The boys are quiet as mice, except for giggles, watching a video on the TV console mounted against the roof; modern electronics are nice!

An hour out I check in with Joyce, who tells me she hasn't heard any more from Katy, and she didn't return her last call. We discuss driving over to the hospital when I get back and forcing the issue, finally deciding "Why not? It can't get worse."

Just past San Antonio at 11 am, I call Brittney; she answers on the first ring and asks if everything is okay. I tell her assume it is, but Katy's not even returning calls from Joyce, so who knows what her situation is. "So what are you doing for lunch today, young lady?" I ask. "I have no plans, kind sir. Are you asking me to lunch?" she replies.

"Well, the boys and I are. We're in New Braunfels and they are hungry, so it won't be high class dining, but we'd love to have you join us" I respond.

"I'd love to, and I know just the place; I've played there several times, and they have a family friendly menu and atmosphere, as well as access to a fenced playground." She gives me the location and agrees to meet us in 30 minutes.

She has a booth ready, including booster seats. You can tell she's a minor celebrity there by the deference with which she's treated. She looks good - real, real good. More beautiful, perhaps, in broad daylight than when she is all made up in a honky tonk, and this is difficult to achieve. She does nothing but cater to the boys, basically ignoring me until our plate lunches arrives. She cuts up the grilled chicken for both boys, and sits beside the younger one to help him with his mac and cheese. They beam, thank her, and I can tell they think she is terrific.

Happy chatter and laughter enhanced our meal, and everything felt...normal? Inevitably, and being discreet in her language, she asks if I've heard anymore from 'our friend', and if there is anything she or the other girls can do? I tell her to maybe try calling; none of us are on the approved visitors list, but maybe she'd answer the phone for them. If she does, I recommend that she just be concerned and supportive. She nods, says she'll tell the others, and reminds me that Bree is a RN who wants to help if we need it.

Britt turns back to the boys, "Would you guys like to go play on the playground after riding in a car so long?" They squirm and nod eagerly. "I thought so! Come with me." She takes them outside onto the fenced playground, where they immediately make some friends their age and start playing. We take a seat next to the door so we can watch.

I disclose our plan to go visit Katy tomorrow, even if we get kicked out. Britt agrees and insists, "Don't let them tell you no! You can be scary; use that if you have to." I promise I will, and thank her for being such a good friend.

She gets a bit misty eyed, stares at me, then at the table, locks those blue eyes on me and says, "Let's not go there. My feelings for you are complicated, just as this situation is complicated. I just want to be a friend to your wife, and to you...for now."

We call the boys and say our goodbyes; the boys kiss her, I kiss her on the cheek but let my hand wander below her waist and squeeze her butt; we smile at each other, promise to keep in touch, and depart in different directions.

Back home, I put hoodies on the boys and play outside with them so they can burn off energy from the long trip. After that, I fix supper while they watch TV and play on the floor; we eat, and then wrestle on the floor. They are ready for bed early, but I have to read them a story "because Mommy isn't here."

Alone again, I fire up my laptop and begin an 'anonymous' search for the website "WantonSluts.com". I register using all bogus information, take the "free visit without a credit card" deal, and check out the offerings. Low quality site, low quality videos and sound, but hard core to the max, including all kind of close-up shots, SBDM stuff, and even shit like cumming and pissing on a woman after sex. Knowing many of these are wives, some drugged, and others coerced, my regret at not ridding the world of all three fungi grows stronger. Their cruelty proves all three are past help, but Malcom stands out like a big turd in the swimming pool. That MF is going to burn!

I find nothing involving Katy or anyone else I know, but these are scummy MFs if ever there were any. I copy the link to Notes, and begin a google search for the three assholes, staying incognito.

There were some public records, including arrest records, and I also get their phones, addresses, and family information. I decide to let that stew, but a plan is developing in my mind, so I visit the Facebook pages for their wives using an alias account I create.

Using a facial photo of a woman I captured from the porn site, I became a dark haired girl. She was wild-looking AF with her hair all mussed and a look of passion on her face, maybe because she was riding a cock below the head shot I captured. All three wives had Public FB accounts, so either they were stupid or naïve.

Nice families, with wives apparently ignorant of their husbands' sexual predilections and perversions, or else they deserve to die alongside their husbands for felonious hypocrisy. Because I need to know which it is, I scroll through their pages and decide they actually are naïve, and are ignorant about their men. I mean, no one can fake all that cloying drivel.

The nagging question in my mind: 'Are they blissful in their ignorance, or are they enablers? What would happen if they were confronted with the truth about their sick AF hubbies?'

After talking to Katy's mom about keeping the boys tomorrow I call Joyce and tell her I'll pick her up at 9am if she's still up for the trip; she is. My plan is gaining substance, and it is relaxes me to be taking action...or is it retribution? I go to bed, and sleep well for the first time in a while.