Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth is gaping and he looks incredulous. I state "They acted like they've done this before -- is this an ongoing thing?" He looks down, then looks me in the eyes and in an impassioned voice says, "Yes, they do it often, and I end up being the only coach on the field with all these kids!"

In a defiant voice, he informs me, "By the way, they make fun of your offseason conditioning program; today is the closest we've come to doing any of it, because they weren't out there so I did what I could!"

I thank him, tell him I appreciate his candor, and then remind him that is loyalty is to the kids first, the program second, and his fellow coaches last. Therefore, he should have informed me of their behavior when it began. Because he's a new coach, I'm going to give him a second chance, but my expectation is that he will either stop criminal behavior, or report it to his supervisor or program leader.

He acknowledges his errors, apologizes, tells me he will take my instructions to heart, and assures me he will take advantage of his second chance. I tell him I have confidence he will do the right thing, just as he was trying to do the right thing with the kids today, and that I look forward to working with him in the future.

When I walk back inside the building groups of teachers stop talking and break quickly apart, heading back to their classrooms. I'm reminded of what Katy's dad and a couple of his friends said when the news broke that, once again, the middle school got the lowest rating in the district. "No surprise: that campus is full of 'has-beens, never-was'es, and never-will-be's'. There are a few good ones, but the previous superintendent dumped all the trash over there."

Riding a wave of anger and disgust at the failure of the adults on this campus to provide for the needs of their students and serve as positive role models, I go to the office, shut the door, and call the superintendent with an idea. He likes it, so I turn the intercom to the ALL setting, and provide a PSA.

"This is Mr. Kelly speaking. Because there are only 10 minutes left until the end of the school day, I'm going to provide this information to you students by this announcement: teachers, we are having a brief faculty meeting in the library immediately after students board the buses. Students: possession of tobacco or vaping materials on school grounds BY ANYONE is against school policy and both state and federal laws. Being under the legal age, it is illegal for any of our students to be in possession of such material on or off campus.

"Therefore, beginning Monday morning, all staff members will be on alert for anyone bringing such material to school. If you are in possession of any illicit materials, you will be suspended and placed in ISS for from three to ten days. Students who are in athletics: you also will be suspended immediately from all team activities and will remain suspended until you earn the right to return!

"If you have any questions, stop by the office before you leave; otherwise, be prepared to have backpacks, jackets, or other clothing inspected from Monday forward. Possession of prohibited substances will not be tolerated!

"Teachers and other staff members, I will see you in the library after the buses run. Attendance at this meeting is mandatory."

After calling my administrative assistant to update her on the situation, I stroll around the campus and the parent and bus pickup areas, amicably greeting and speaking to both parents and students. When the buses had cleared out, I went to the library to meet with the faculty and staff.

After insuring all personnel were present, I recounted the events of the afternoon, including the suspension of the students, coaches, and principal. I warned them that the superintendent was not pleased, that he informed me he had been embarrassed by the scores from last spring, was irate about the poor attendance of students and staff, and also about the lack of discipline and focus on learning on the campus.

I let them know that evaluations this winter would be conducted by administrators from other campuses and the central office, and that renewal would be dependent on improvement in all areas of student achievement. I also verified what the campus secretary had already spread among them: that their suspended principal and three staff members would be meeting with the superintendent on Monday regarding their employment status.

I ended the 'bloodletting' with a stern warning that this campus is now and would remain under close scrutiny, and that major changes are planned. If major improvements are not made in student achievement, student attendance, and staff attendance, the changes will be far-reaching.

With that final message, I wished them a good weekend. It was dead silent when they were leaving, and some got in their cars and left, but a number grouped up on the parking lot and talked until I came outside.

When I get back to the superintendent's office, I drop the line my father-in-law gave me about that campus on him, and ask how true it is. With disgust, he replies "Largely true; the principal is my predecessor's cousin who got fired somewhere else, and he's surrounded himself with people he's comfortable with. Competence isn't a concern, and neither are student scores or even athletics.

"The campus motto should be 'easy come easy go' or 'don't break a sweat'. But now I've got his sorry ass, and I'm going to make my move to clean that mess up!"

He pauses and looks at me "Know a good principal and some coaches that want to clean up a junior high mess?"

"I might" I reply, "Let me check around." He nods, tells me he will be appreciative, and thanks me for my efforts in issuing the first warning.

I tell him "De nada", and go over to the high school gym to supervise the basketball games.

I text Katy a few times during the course of the three games; her responses were upbeat. I give her a call when the second half of the varsity game gets underway; she sounds delighted, her tone of voice is a little deeper and sexier than normal, and she is outright flirty. When I get home at 10 I find out why -- the STD tests were negative for both of us! She's wearing her slinkiest negligee, posed on the couch and looking gorgeous and sexy. She beckons to me; I tell her to hold that thought, but I need a very quick shower before I even kiss her. She laughs!

When I come out of the bathroom all clean and naked, she's posed on the bed, pretending to read her phone. Daaannnggg that girl is good-looking! My cock is stiff before I even lie down, and she grabs it as soon as I get into bed. Her head descends on my cock; I pull her around where I can work my magic fingers into her wetness and play with those jutting breasts and hard nipples.

I think my next call to Dr. Charles will start with 'I have first-hand proof that her libido has recovered and that she's not frigid, but the new problem is that she's insatiable again!' 'How that would go over?', I wonder.

She's good, but I'm better, and she 'gets off' in record time. After she comes back down she wants to snuggle, but I pull her around, kiss her, and tell her I want that sweet and succulent pussy to swallow my cock right now. I lay her on top of me, making my intentions clear, but she looks at me with big, sad, puppy dog eyes and tells me that Dr. Charles said we can have intercourse, but you have to wear a rubber until the HIV results come back, which takes another 30 days.

I moan and try to dissuade her, but she reaches into the nightstand drawer and pulls out a rubber. "I bought these today, after I talked to the doctor. Now I know how you feel when you buy Tampons for me!"

She rolls it down over my cock, puts lube on it, and again lies on top of me, keeping her legs together to capture my cock between her legs and against her vaginal opening. Each stroke hits her clit, but I'm not entering her. In no time at all, she's clutching at my shoulders, trying to swallow my tongue, and clinching her butt cheeks under my squeezing hands. She reaches another climax, even better than the first, and just collapses on me.

I'm certain she can't get much wetter or more relaxed, so I slide her legs apart and gently insert my cock into her tunnel. There is no resistance and no indication of pain, so I pull her butt cheeks to me, implanting my cock deeper and deeper as I gently thrust upward. This isn't a wild, needy, urgent fuck, this is me testing her healing, afraid that I'll hurt her, but wanting to explore her limits in the aftermath of the fiasco.

When I'm certain she's okay, I settle into an unhurried rhythm that equates to 'making love'. She's nestled against me as close as she can get; her head is on my chest, her body relaxed and receptive to my stroking hands, her pussy wet, hot, slick, and tight. My cock and mind look for signs that the gangbang changed her in some ways -- made her looser, whatever, but she is as tight, soft, and wet as always.

The raincoat diminishes sensation enough that I'm confident I can go all night, but twenty minutes into this balloon ride the pace changes; perhaps it's her doing, perhaps mine, but now there is a new sense of urgency. Her mouth bites my chest and my neck, and then envelops my mouth, biting and sucking on my lips and tongue.

She's been unusually quiet through two orgasms and 20 minutes of love making, but she is becoming more loquacious as her excitement level rises. I feel the same way but I control my exclamations because I know voicing my feelings will bring my own orgasm and I don't know if she is ready. Then she tells me that she is, first with her body and again verbally. I endeavor to stay just behind her in the arc of passion, but as soon as I feel her magnificent body convulses I release a torrent of cum inside her, and she drenches the sheets and me. Awesome!

I just hold her, refusing to let her move away from me. It's only been two weeks since the debacle, but her body has healed well, her sexuality has returned, and she is looking stronger and happier every day. Right now, life is very, very good.

I don't know how long she slept on top of me, but she was still there when I awoke 4 hours later. I very gently laid her on her side against me, cuddled her in my arms, and slept another 4 hours. She jumped and muttered once, but was otherwise still and quiet.

Saturday, January 16

After a wonderful "family time" that lasted all morning, we join Katy's parents for a delicious barbeque lunch: sausage, ribs, brisket, and steak, with potato salad and Cole slaw. It's great to live in the Post Oak Belt of central Texas, home of the best BBQ in the world! After lunch, while the other three adults play with the kids, I sneakily send a text to Britt, Bree, and Angie encouraging them to contact Katy to talk about getting the dance team going again.

My phone blows up with cute emoji, and within 15 minutes, she gets a conference call from her girls. She's so happy her voice gets high and little girlish as they babble about costumes and plan practices. I cross my fingers and raise a prayer, just in case.

After the call Katy giddily tells me the girls are coming over tomorrow after church to practice, and I'm feeding them again. Works for me and the boys; this time it's going to be fajitas, beans, and salad for the adults, and grilled hot dogs for the brothers.

Family time resumes around three with a trip to get ice cream cones, thence to a playground at an area lake, includes a walk on a trail beside the water, and ends with a good, home cooked hamburger. The boys are done early, giving Katy and I time to sit and talk about our respective week.

She bubbles about working with her kindergarten kids again, and tells me she's ready to start teaching full days next week, but then suggests that we should keep Sami for another week so they can co-teach to keep her from getting too tired. I agree, of course, because, like Katy, I want to give them a chance to work together so Sami can learn from the best.

When I tell her about Friday at the junior high, she gets angry: "They defied you? They actually made fun of your program, and sat on their fat asses doing nothing while they were supposed to be coaching their kids? YOU NEED TO FIRE THEM!" I suggest that she calm down because the superintendent fires the first volley, then I get my chance. She's still pissed off, so I suggest she get her bath and we watch a movie.

I put on a romantic comedy we both love; "Sweet Home Alabama" and she not only calms down she curls up on my lap and goes to sleep. I stare down at her beautiful sleeping countenance and tell Reese Witherspoon that she had better hope Katy never becomes an actress.

After the movie, I clean and put a pound of frijoles in a pot to soak overnight, cut up an onion and some salt pork, and dice a Roma tomato and a clove of garlic so I can start cooking low and slow first thing tomorrow.

Sunday, January 17

I carried her to bed Saturday night, and, for the first time since, she slept like a baby all night. Our babies also slept like babies all night, and we all awoke refreshed and ready to go thank God for the manifold blessings he gives us. I turn the beans on and fix a light breakfast of Cream of Wheat and bacon, and we got ready for mass.

After Mass, we eat at new restaurant featuring a buffet. The buffet went over well with all of us, but especially the boys, who especially appreciated the dessert bar.

We spent another two hours with her parents before going home.

Back home Katy changes into her now slightly baggy workout clothes. She looks at herself in the mirror and says, "You're right - I'm too skinny! I need to get back into shape!"

"Actually, you are fashion model-gorgeous, but I prefer swimsuit models and dancers, so if you gain a few pounds of muscle I certainly won't complain!" She laughs and heads to the gym to practice with the other dancers.

The guys and I play games and run around the yard for an hour, call my parents and entertain them using the speakerphone, and then all three boys cook the fajitas over mesquite and post oak coals. I throw together the salad, mix up some flour tortilla dough, and just as I get finished with prep, I hear them pull in.

The boys are spoiled badly while I finish cooking and Katy sets the table. We serve buffet style; the delicate girls eat like wolves, and complement me profusely. After supper, each one gives me a kiss on the cheek and a sweet "Thank you -- it was delicious!"

We walk them to their car, they affirm that they will practice again at the hall outside Bastrop on Wednesday, and off they go. If I didn't know what I know, I'd think they barely know me, much less...

Katy is exhilarated but exhausted; after bedtime for the boys she showers, and falls asleep before I can get my shower and in bed. Oh well -- it's been a great weekend anyway, and she needs her rest!

Monday, January 18 -- Wednesday, February 3

Mundane can sometimes be a beautiful thing, and that describes the next 3 weeks. The bad seeds at the middle school agree to resign effective June 1 rather than face dismissal, with the coaches promising to work their butts off the rest of the way.

The S&C program is rolling at all levels and drawing notice from parents and fans because the kids are so enthusiastic about the gains they see themselves and their teammates making. My knowledge of good teaching practices has given me credibility at the elementary campus, and my leadership style meets their needs well. It's all good, professionally.

Katy is back in her elements, teaching excited children to learn, and dancing. She's also leading the dancercise / boxing classes for women, and being a fantastic mom to two fantastic boys. She thinks it's all good now, but as she improves I can consider our personal life and future, absent the urgency of her situation.

Our wedding anniversary is February 1; I bring home flowers and a dressy dress Joyce chose for her that fits a little loose. She cries because she didn't think I'd remembered and didn't get me anything but a card, but promises she will make it up to me! She gives me what I tell her is only the first payment in the bedroom, and it's a doozy.

Thursday, February 4

The superintendent answers immediately when I call at 7: "What's up?"

"You and Dwayne still big Longhorn fans, I take it?" I ask jokingly.

"Hook'em!" he replies. "Why don't you Longhorn fans drop by the practice field at 11 to watch our 'football skills development day' work out? Pretty sure you will enjoy meeting a couple of guests that are stopping by," I propose.

He says he can move some things around to be there, and he's sure Dwayne and a couple of other 'Horn fans will want to come, if only I'll tell him who will be there. "No, better that it's a surprise. But you need to be there, if at all possible, or you will rue the day," I warn.

At 10:55, we're through warming up and doing agility, the superintendent, board president, and two members are there, and we hear a helicopter. It lands at the pad by the stadium; three guys in burnt orange walk over and greet me. I introduce the head coach, offensive coordinator, and defensive backs coach to the 'fans' and turn my attention back to the drills. Our kids are all adither, and you never saw better effort on a practice field.

Given the audience, I instruct our coaches to institute a 7-on-7 passing drill. Our junior-to-be QB is on fire, his talented receivers are running great routes out of hard breaks and catching everything; the backs are running good routes and catching everything; and the defensive backs and linebacker rotation looks quick and agile.

Coach stands on my right, watching practice, with his fans standing behind him; the two assistants are to my left. After 15 minutes, he says, "If you keep them working like this and put some more lean muscle on them, your guys are going to win state this year! We had heard about the talent, but it's better in person than on film, and all these guys look bigger and quicker than they did on film. Gonna be a good year, Coach Kelly!" The two assistants agree enthusiastically.

I thank him and shake hands with all of them. They turn to go, walk a few steps, and the head coach turns back to me. He states, loudly enough that the superintendent and board members can't help but hear, "That assistant coaching job is still yours if you want it. Give me a call if they don't make you the head coach. If they do, win state and help us recruit some of these young studs you're developing.

"Oh, and Yancy says to tell you he likes the film you sent of the S&C program and he has a few ideas to make it even better; he will call you." He and his assistants say good-bye to the others; I go over to set up the next drill, and the copter flies off with everyone watching.

Knowing we need a break to refocus I call them in "The head coach of the University of Texas and two of his assistants stopped by here on their way to Houston to watch you guys. They said they expect you to win state, and they will be back here to recruit the 'young studs' on this team. So, knowing the expectations of the UT head coach, who wants to get back to work, and who wants to go bask in the glory of their visit?"

They sprint back to their groups, and the spirited practice gets hyper. This boost will take us through spring; thanks, Coach!

The board members and superintendent are still watching and chatting; it's illegal for a board majority to make decisions about school business unless in a called meeting, but I have a feeling things are being discussed.

I stop at the BBQ joint for a late lunch and quickly learn that everyone in town already knows the story. When the superintendent sends the notice to post for the school board meeting Monday night, it includes "Action to Hire Head Football Coach and Director of Athletics". 'Thanks, Coach' runs through my mind again and I smile.