Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The basketball teams are playing lights-out and both varsity teams are looking at top district seeding for the playoffs. The girl's team has better basketball skills, but both teams are quick as cats, very athletic, and relentless. They are also well coached; these programs look strong and polished.

The weekend is another great one, and the change in my wife's demeanor and attitude is obvious and profound. The boys are growing and getting even cuter.

Things are good and getting better!

Monday, February 8

At the Monday Board of Trustees meeting, in open session with print and radio reporters present, I'm asked to spell out the plans I have for the football program and for the other boys and girls programs if I am selected as Head FB Coach and Athletic Direct. I'm well prepared and provide more detail than I did in the earlier interview.

The word about the strength and conditioning program has spread and both boys and girls have bought in, so my credibility is great and everyone simply keeps nodding in agreement as I provide an overview and details.

The elementary principal job isn't on the agenda, but I press my point since I have the floor, and I really do care about the campus. "The elementary campus needs strong leadership, not because they aren't great teachers -- they are - but because they are not well coordinated around a commonly accepted curriculum and instruction program that ensures all students learn well what is deemed critical.

"Additionally, they and the other campuses need to get updated on the use of technology as learning tools. We aren't leveraging the tech savvy of our kids, and the future, for better or worse, is digital. Teaching kids to become life-long, adaptable learners needs to be a high priority. It's not that we should ignore the basics and rely on technology, but rather that we teach the basics within the greater context.

"Furthermore, and finally, I'm a proponent of organizing around the continuous improvement model, and will organize the campus around CI just as we are organizing the athletics program." I pause for breath and look around at the attentive faces, including the reporters.

"If I'm the principal and also head football coach / AD I will need another AP, one that is prepared to work in the classroom with teachers every day, helping them implement technology in lessons, provide feedback, and coordinate both grade level and vertical team meetings. Furthermore, we need to shift to a focus on the outcomes of our instruction.

"By that I mean that we don't teach to prepare for tests, but rather that we teach what kids need to know and test to insure they learned it. Using the continuous improvement model, we ensure we and our students are always getting better."

I look around again: "That's a lot of verbiage flooding over you. What can I answer or explain for you?"

The board members look at one another, then all focus on the superintendent: he asks, "Would you be amenable to organizing the in-service training day coming up in three weeks? We'd like to give you an opportunity to share your thoughts with the whole staff."

"I'd love to! But only if I can utilize the expertise already on staff, and use the technology available. No 'sit and git'; all active and interactive learning" I reply.

"You've got it! Do you mind if board members are there?" asks the president.

I chuckle: "Not at all, as long as we don't have to treat it like a board meeting, open records and all!"

Striking while the iron is hot I inform them "There is one more change I'd like to make that you will need to approve if I'm selected. I want to appoint a women's athletics coordinator. I have someone in mind that is quite capable of providing day-to-day guidance, creating schedules, coordinating busses, and handling all the other minutiae.

"It would mean a reduced class load for her, but I don't see that as being a problem because her content area has about one-half a person too many anyway." The president looks at each individual and gets a nod.

A well-worded motion is crafted, made, and seconded; the vote is unanimous. The radio reporter runs outside to get the announcement on the air while the board turns their attention to the other items on the agenda.

Katy already heard the news on the local radio station, so my surprise falls flat. She's not the only one, based on the messages and texts blowing up my phone, but she's the one who gives me a very, very special congratulatory present.

"Hey, Coach, congratulations!" she exclaims, posed in the doorway wearing a barely-there white and red Teddy, white thigh-high hose with red garters, and a pair of 4" heels I've never seen before. I stand on the porch and gape; she laughs and hands me something.

I look down stupidly and read the lab results: no evidence of any disease. I look up when she takes my chin in her hand and she kisses me in a ways she never has before. I didn't know that was possible, but this is a soul kiss that expresses passion, appreciation, and love.

She's somehow gotten better and more animated in bed, and is now approaching her previous level of sexual perfection. I sleep like a baby when she finally turns me loose. She sleeps the night through again, and I wonder what set her free from the demons.

Tuesday, February 9

I can't guess at the number of congratulatory messages I've received by the end of the school day, on my phone and in person. The elementary staff is happy for me but concerned about whether I'll continue to work with them; they have big plans and need someone who will help nurture them, not squelch them. I reassure them they will have the great support they deserve as they reach for that 'next-level learning' they envision. A couple of them roll their eyes at that, and I warn, "You guys that rolled your eyes are now presenters and facilitators at the in-service training day in March, so get ready!"

Saturday, February 13

The folks that gave us the Christmas Gala are hosting their annual Valentine's Day Costume Ball tonight. We've been MIA since the new year began, but Katy thinks it's time to reappear and this is the right place. Of course, she goes whole-hog, working for hours with Joyce to achieve just the right costume look for the theme "Flights of Fantasy". I don't even ask; this is another case of my wife with her mind made up, and I just go along for the ride.

When she appears in her costume I'm ready to forgive her for mine; I'm The King of Hearts, with a red jacket with white hearts, red pants, and a white ruffled shirt. I look very, very foolish, and even more so because the pants are just a bit too fitted, showing my package far too clearly.

She's Cupid, with mid-thigh white stockings, a form-fitting satin bustier that is red down to the hips, and then white under a red lace skirt that stops just below the 'white shorts'. To complete the ensemble she's wearing 3-inch red heels and carrying a little bow and an arrow tipped with a heart. Her lovely boobies are constrained, but the top still displays the swell. Her shapely legs are sprouting out of the bottom of the skirt, and in between she's all curvy.

Looking at her coming toward me and then following her I have to admit the weight she's gained back went to all the right places; she will stop the show, or these people are just too damn jaded!

We must arrive promptly at 7:30, and do; it's a bit chilly for her so she's wearing a shawl around her shoulders. Inside the warm entrance she hands it me to give to the coat check girl, and we proceed down the hall. Joyce and friends are in a large group just inside the ballroom entrance, and Joyce makes a fuss when we enter, gaping and pointing. Yes, this is a setup, but Katy has always loved being the center of attention, and Joyce is her enabler.

There is a gigantic fuss from the women and the men about her costume, about how good it is to see us out, and how good she looks just a month and a half after her illness. I try to be innocuous and stay off to the side, but there are a lot of people I haven't seen since I became the head football coach and AD and they want to talk about it. I'm flattered at the compliments they convey from their kids, and tell them we've only just begun; let's see how everyone feels when summer gets here, and then when fall camp gets underway.

Standing where I can keep a close eye on her, I watch as the waiter brings a round of the red punch and I say a quiet prayer that she's ready to drink and party again. He brings me a Lone Star longneck, which makes me feel a little manlier in my silly suit.

The ballroom is L shaped; the entrances and seating are to the south and west of the dance floor, which is at the junction; the band stand is along the east wall. The tables are varied: most are round tables that seat 6 to 8, but there are some longer rectangular tables that seat 14. From our post near the south entrance we can see the bar along the north wall of the other wing, but a limited amount of the seating. The band is setting up, but the music quietly being played through the speakers is love songs from bygone eras.

From 7:00 -- 8:30 is "Happy Hour": the time to drink, see everyone's costumes, and talk. The groups are amorphous, so you get to see and visit with a variety of people. We slowly move further into the ballroom, and I notice that Mike and Jennie are not here and neither are the Sawyers. I don't know if that is a permanent thing or just tonight. A lot of others who were at the Gala aren't here, including the Count and Natalia, said to be overseas; Sandy and her hubby, said to be at a horse race; and Evie and Darren, said to be in Atlanta for a family function.

The ladies are all dressed sexily, as everything from sexy candy-stripe nurses, to fairies, to frilly queen of hearts, to dark queen of hearts. The men are dressed pretty much as silly as me, some as cards with the jack, king, or ace of hearts, several as cupid in one-piece tights, and then the whole spectrum of pirates, Peter Pan, Vampires, etc. I thought my package was too obvious, but apparently, that's a theme of this party.

Katy's cupid is the Queen of Men's Hearts, surrounded by courtiers and jokers. She's playing it cool, talking and moving on, no overt flirting, even maintaining a distance with her great admirers Freddy and TJ. I'm enjoying the eye candy, conversation, and cold beer when I catch a glimpse of an angel in white with fur wings; she looks stunning, and her hubby is nowhere near.

I quickly break away 'to get another beer' but take the long way to the bar, passing right by where she is standing alone in a corner, looking down the hallway. I glance back to make sure no one is watching us and say "Hi, Janet! My, you look positively angelic tonight!"

She turns to me, blushes a deep red all the way from her golden hair to the swell of her creamy breasts spilling over the top of her body-hugging gown: "Hello, Coach; how are you?"

"Sexy Angel, why do I always make you turn red? It's cute, but curious -- why does that happen?" I ask with a knowing smile.

She looks trapped, afraid to answer, mumbling, "I don't know..." so I push her. "I think I do. You wore that angel costume that fits like a glove because you didn't want anyone to notice you, and I did. Is that right?"

Janet locks those blue eyes on me, raises her chin defiantly, and tells me "You're mean: you tease me every time we meet; how would you feel if I teased you like that?"

"You ARE teasing me! I mean, that costume -- WOW! You look good enough to eat! And I'm sure you taste even better...actually, I know you taste even better" I say in a deep voice as I subtly close the distance between us. My position is shielding her from anyone watching from behind us and giving me a clear view of the hallway she was watching.

I'll give her this - she stood her ground, looking at me defiantly as I got closer: "What would you do if I took you out of here into an empty room, stripped you naked, and licked you all over? Would you scream in orgasm, like you did that day in the courthouse? I think you would."

That threat/offer turns her blush to maroon; she looks around guiltily, and says, "You wouldn't!"

"I'm seriously considering it" I threaten "Would you come peacefully, or would I have to carry you?" I ask as I move even closer to her, pinning her in a corner behind a table, yet looking like a simple conversation to a casual observer.

This time she steps back, her round butt touching the wall. "Don't you dare! We will be the talk of the town by mid-night!"

I reply "Okay, I see your point - can I have a rain check? Another time, another place, same offer? I lick every part of you my tongue can reach, until you scream in ecstasy again and again?"

She stares wistfully into my eyes "I think you already know the answer..."

I step back, stealthily look around again, tell her it's a date, stroke her bare arm, and move on toward the bar just before her husband reappears down the hallway and my wife moves into a spot in the ballroom that I can see. 'Well played, O' King of Hearts'!

I congratulate myself, and then wonder what made me do it. Things are good at home; I'm certainly not sex-starved, so why must I seduce her? I remind myself its biology: there is something about her genes that my genes like - a lot! And something about Brooke's! Well, and Susan...Britt, Bree, Sandy... the list is long and gorgeous.

Admit it, I admonish myself; your genes want to breed the entire herd of fine looking heifers.

Cold beer in hand, I tell the bar tender to send the waiter in the direction of the group around my wife; the ladies are running low on punch and the men need fresh drinks. I walk back, smiling at how radiant my lovely wife looks surrounded by admirers. She's turned away from me, but her body language and the lilt in her voice tell me she's begun to flirt back, albeit subtly, as the alcohol kicks in.

The band begins to play one of my favorite old standards, Ebb Tide, just as I arrive to claim my wife for the first dance. She beams, tells me to shuck my jacket, and melts into my arms on the dance floor, social reserve be damned. The problem with holding her close and having her press against me with all her parts is that the tight pants aren't going to hide the hardening pole.

"Darling, unless you want the world to know how much your husband loves you, you better stop that," I warn her.

She smiles, presses harder, and teases: "I'm proud of my husband; why do you think your pants are so tight? I like to show you off as much as you like to show me off!"

I return in kind: "Okay, but when the ladies start trying to grab me under the table don't say I didn't warn you! And, I'm not showing you off tonight - YOU are showing you off tonight; I hadn't even seen your costume until you came down the stairs!"

Katy snuggles up to me, cheek on my chest, puts both arms around me, and holds me tightly; but at least she isn't grinding against me: "I picked this costume for you; I want you to be proud of me, to want me, to think I'm prettier and more desirable than all the other pretty women here."

"Oh, you are! You absolutely are!" I reply, squeezing her in return.

"Even Janet?" she asks plaintively.

Okay, so she saw more than I thought. "Even her and everyone else -- no one is as beautiful and desirable as you, my lovely bride," I answer blithely.

"I've seen the way you look at her, and the way she looks at you -- don't pretend you don't think she's beautiful!" she says fiercely.

"Oh, she's hot! So are all the women you were talking to when I walked up. But, of course, you probably didn't notice because all the men were making eyes and flirting with you!" I tease in return.

The song ends, and a rhumba or something like that starts, so I drag her back to the table, which is nearly full. There are two seats, on opposite sides of the table and a few chairs apart; I ask if she would like to sit at another table, but she tells me this will do because she wants to leave in an hour anyway.

She walks toward a seat between TJ and a guy with his back toward us who is talking to Freddy, and tells me to sit on the other side, gesturing to a seat between two women I don't know. As fate would have it, as I walk toward that seat a woman gets up right in front of me, moves to the seat I was aiming for, and starts talking. I look down at the seat she vacated, pull out the chair and look at my new neighbors. Oh, shit! This won't go over well: Janet is to my left talking to a young woman I don't know, and Cindy, TJ's wife, is to my right, and she's talking to Linda, Freddy's wife.

As soon as she's seated Katy is engaged in conversation by TJ. Freddy sees her; he and the guy he's talking to quickly turn toward her and join the conversation. The other guy is Chris, Janet's husband! So I'm sitting between the wives of the guys Katy is sitting between and talking to on the opposite end of the table. Is this happenstance, or some sort of weird karma?

As I scoot my chair under the table I turn to the waiter taking drink orders and tell him "Lone Star, please". As soon as I speak Janet, Cindy, and Linda whip their heads toward me, and all three blush.

"Dang, ladies, I haven't said or done anything, yet you're all three blushing. Did I interrupt something?"

The ever-forward Linda laughs, and says "Maybe -- weren't your ears burning?"

With Janet's lovely legs exposed on one side and Cindy's big boobs on the other I'm a bit distracted, but I recover "Were you talking about my ruffled shirt, or my red pants?"

Cindy turns even redder, but Linda looks down at my lap meaningfully and answers "Oh, your pants; we really like the way they fit!"

She and I laugh, and I look around at Janet. She's looking at the same thing Linda and Cindy are looking at: the slightly swollen member lying along the inside of my left thigh. She licks her lips, looks up at me, and turns scarlet; Cindy and Linda roar with laughter and Janet looks faint. I look at Katy, but she's being swallowed whole by the three admirers and notices nothing.

I lean past Janet and hold out my right hand to her companion "Hi, I'm Tim Kelly; I don't believe we've met." She has a Mediterranean look, with olive skin, dark hair and eyes. She squeezes my hand "Hello, I'm Carla. We just moved here; my husband is the third one to your right across the table." She has an accent that I think I recognize as Italian. "It's nice to meet you, Carla; welcome to our fair city."

As I leaned forward to shake Carla's hand and introduce myself I stealthily balance by putting my hand on Janet's bare thigh just below the hem; no one could see, but she goes stiff and holds her breath. My face is only inches from Janet's, and as I release Carla's hand I turn my head to her, say excuse me, and squeeze her thigh hard.

I move back to the upright position, and turn back to Cindy and Linda, my left hand lingering on Janet's thigh, which quivers as I move my hand up her thigh toward her treasure and then away before Carla notices, if she hasn't already.

Janet looks stunned, kind of staring straight ahead. Carla asks her "Are you okay, Janet?" which causes Linda and Cindy to burst out laughing again.

Linda gets up and tells me, "Come dance with me, you big hunk. These ladies need a moment."

As I arise from my chair I pivot facing Janet and Carla, and then escort Linda to the dance floor. As we walk off Cindy tells Carla "She's okay. He affects a lot of us that way."

Carla asks, "Is that his....?"

We are out of earshot, but Linda hesitates just before we get to the dance floor; I bump into her and she sneakily runs her hand over my more-swollen cock. "Yes, Carla dear; that is his huge cock you saw." She answers for Cindy, and then sweeps me into her arms, gives me her best 'Miss New Mexico' smile, and we begin to dance.