Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a "HOT Verbs" handout I'd like to see them start using in their lesson planning, and that seemed to make sense to her; as I say, she was enthusiastic.

I won't lie and say being around sexy Jennie, Evelyn, and my favorite cowgirl, Sandy, while we were planning the PD Day wasn't a bit of a problem, but having Katy as a part of the team did keep everyone focused. Still, the heat does go up when I'm even near them, so there was a certain tension throughout.

Friday night Hiccup

Things have gone so well at school I keep worrying that this is a dream and I'll wake up. The basketball teams lost in the regional tournaments a week apart, but those was the best records in school history for both, so not many were upset. The strength and conditioning program and football skills development parts of the program are yielding results beyond even my expectations, and EVERYONE came out for track, with only a little urging and cajoling.

We have so much quality and depth we're struggling to get everyone in a track or field event that deserves to be, at the JV and at the varsity levels. Baseball/softball, tennis, golf; all sports are looking good, and the athletes are fit, well-conditioned, agile, and disciplined. Amazingly, there has been little to no bitching about the requirement that athletics period be reserved for strength and conditioning, except on 'game' day, perhaps because they can see the results.

Indeed, things are going so well I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

After supper, more playtime, baths, and bedtime stories my wife and I pop some popcorn and resolve to watch the news together. The track meet is a small one in a neighboring town, so we don't leave until after lunch tomorrow. After that everyone gets a week off for spring break. Katy doesn't know it, but I've secured a nice condo in Port A from an acquaintance, and her parents are keeping the boys: we're going Spring Breaking for the first time as a couple! We leave Sunday after church, and will return Wednesday.

The TV signals that the 10 o'clock news is about to start, so we snuggle on the couch with our popcorn and ice water. The lead story is the indictment of three Austin men on a laundry list of charges stemming from the content on their website, including kidnapping, enslavement, sex trafficking, and participating in an organized criminal enterprise, along with a litany of lesser but still very significant charges. Their faces stare at us from the screen.

Katy drops her popcorn, turns and looks at me, mouth open: "Did you....?" I'm not mentally prepared for this conversation, so I feign innocence in order to stall. Unfortunately, when I begin to talk, arrogance and anger overplay my hand: "Of course not! How would I get on their server, take down the edited videos and replace them with the original, unedited versions that include their un-blurred faces and them talking about, and then actually drugging and misusing drug-addled females, in living color?

"Or at least that's what I heard happened. I mean, I wish I had, but I don't have that kind of mad computer skills!" I reply. I eat another handful of popcorn and offer the bowl to her.

She just stares at me. We're both startled when my phone begins to play the Mission Impossible theme. Well, shit, I wasn't prepared for this either; perhaps it is a sign that I need to come clean. "Hey, Double D, what's up?".... "Oh, I'm just sitting her with my lovely wife watching the 10 pm news. How about you -- what are you up to? Yeah, we just saw their pictures: Carl, Terry and Malcom. I recognized them immediately from New Year's Eve! News said they have been charged with a laundry list of federal and state crimes. Sorry SOBs -- if even half of that is true I hope they get gang raped daily in prison!"

Long pause, listening: "Wow! So they ratted each other out: DAAAMMM! Okay, so you're saying the other two named Carl as the webmaster, and therefore, the one responsible for the content, but he accused them of drugging the girls, holding them without consent, and filming them in sex acts to which they couldn't consent because they were drugged? Dang! Rats ratting each other -- I love it!

So what do you hear about the 'organized criminal enterprise' charges? Really! Added extortion and blackmail? Damn, those boys gonna be in jail for a long, long time!!! Wonder if the other inmates will treat them like they treated the ladies?"

He laughs, and says he bets all three are 'bitches' after a week.

"Hey, Double D, that video you mentioned that got pulled down and disintegrated -- you remember the names of those three guys that downloaded it?" I ask. He states the names, and I grow dark and cold inside.

"No, man, I got this part. Thanks for all you do, and I'm in your debt, whether you agree or not. Stop by sometime and I'll buy you a cold beer and some barbeque!"

I turn back to my wife "Remember my buddy from college, Daniel? He said he saw the same story on TV where he lives and called to see if I'd seen it. He's a good guy -- I hope he stops by for a beer!"

She hasn't stopped staring, and there is a hint of some emotion I don't recognize in her eyes. She slowly speaks "I hope I don't ever really piss you off..."

"Why would you say that, sweetie?" I query innocently.

She answers emphatically, "You can look all innocent, but I know this is you! Maybe you don't have the 'mad computer skills', but he does!"

"Hypothetically speaking, suppose I did have something to do with them getting exposed; isn't that a good thing?" I ask while looking deep within her eyes. "I mean, we're talking about the worst kind of human vermin: preying on women and girls, drugging them, kidnapping them, abusing them sexually and physically, and filming the abuse, which they use to blackmail them into even more horrific acts! How is it not a good thing that their sites are down and they are headed to prison?"

There is just a hint of...fear...in her response. "Oh, it is a good thing. I just didn't know you were capable of...doing something like that. To get them arrested, I mean."

"Hypothetically speaking again, if I had done it I don't think I would lose any sleep over it. When the facts come out at trial you will see what I mean," I reply calmly.

"So you are the architect, aren't you? I knew you took what happened far too calmly! Tell me this -- am I about to become a famous porn star at trial? You said they filmed me." She asks with a bit of acid on her tongue.

My reply was calm and measured, with a hint of steel.

"No, you aren't. I took the video away from them while we were still at Canyon Lake, and erased the cloud backup; the film those three shot and that the two young band members shot on their phones. The three assholes still had a copy somewhere, it seems, that they put on a really hard-core site they maintained on the dark web. That site was even worse than the pay site that had so many members.

"There were videos of women and girls being given roofies and Special K, taken to a room where they were beaten, burned with cigarettes, impaled with two cocks in all their holes, and choked into unconsciousness while being gang raped. Your video was comparatively mild, but you are so gorgeous they knew you would draw droves of new subscribers. In fact, when I confronted them at the lodge they were talking about how much money you were going to make them."

"They just gave you the video when you asked for it, or...what?" she asked hesitantly.

"Malcom threatened to kick my ass when I told them to give it to me and erase the copies, but that effort didn't last long; then Terry tried to get involved, but that lasted even less time. Carl seemingly did as instructed, but he must have saved a copy somewhere. Doesn't matter now; the original they had saved has been destroyed, and so were the three copies downloaded by subscribers," I informed her.

"So, who else has a copy?" she asks with a pained look. "To the best of my knowledge, no one else" I reply, choosing to answer the question as if she knows that I have a copy and her question is about others that might have a copy.

She settles back into the couch and remorsefully declares, "I just wish I could remember what happened. I have these terrible nightmares, and sometimes I see flashes of things, but the faces are distorted and they are doing disgusting things to me, or I'm doing disgusting things to them, with a bunch of people watching. If I could see the video maybe I'd be free of the nightmares and hallucinations."

I counter with "Maybe you would, maybe it would only make it worse. But you need to understand that you were slipped a combination of drugs, including Rohypnol and possibly Ketamine, in that second drink, and the film showed you being injected with Ecstasy, and later, Cocaine being rubbed on your gums. You were already drugged when the video begins, and given more drugs during the night, so the person you would see on the film isn't you anyway."

"Still, the whole thing is my fault" she exclaims angrily. "I remember that I drove you away from me, I told you I wanted you to leave me alone to celebrate with my friends. I chugged my drinks, flirted with the men, refused to leave with the girls when they tried to get me to...I was an idiot, and this is 'the wages of sin' I'm collecting."

"Katy, you were a shit that night, and, honestly, you had been a selfish bitch for a while before that. You had ignored your family in favor of selfish pursuits; you proved you were willing to do anything to get what you wanted, whether acceptance into the elite group, or to dance on the concert stage in front of thousands. So, yeah, you made mistakes, including sending me away.

"But you were drugged and sexually and physically abused: what happened is on the men who drugged you and used you. The major perpetrators are being tried and will be punished, and if I learn others were involved, or knew what was going on and let it happen, I'll make sure they are punished just as harshly. So, you can sleep soundly, knowing the devils in your dreams can't hurt you anymore!" I promise.

She looks at me with a mixture of pride in me, trepidation at my 'promise', and sadness at our 'perfect marriage' being in this state. "So I've seen what you did to the three; what will you do to the others, if there are any?" I answer honestly: "I don't know. But guilty parties don't get to walk."

"Why are you so mad at them, but so forgiving of me? If I hadn't been so arrogant and stupid none of this would have happened. Why aren't you mad at me?" she asked while searching my face.

"Not gonna lie: I've never been angrier with anyone than I was with you. It took days of cooling off, searching for answers to 'why you would do those things', and learning that, although you put yourself in harm's way, the worst of what happened wasn't due to conscious decisions you made. Once I knew that, my Viking blood cooled and I was able to rediscover my love for you."

"Your Viking blood is what worries me, Timothy Rolf Kelly. Until we did the DNA tests I had no idea you had so much Norse blood; I thought you were just a good Celtic boy when I married you! If I'd known about the Berserker part I'd have thought harder before saying 'I do'" she said in a teasing voice.

"Well, my first name refers to the Greek term for honoring God, my middle name means 'honor wolf' in Norse, and my last name is derived from the Celtic term for fighter. What exactly did you expect besides a man who will fight like a wolf for honor?" I jokingly respond.

"And The Vikings is your favorite show, which might have been another tell" she responds, snuggling a little closer; "I'm just glad you're MY Celtic Viking warrior!"

Reaching behind my head and pulling it to her, she gives me an open eyed, open mouth kiss, takes my hand from my lap and puts it on her breast, and pushes into it. "Let's practice making little Celtic Viking Warriors" she says seductively.

"Or a Viking Warrior Princess!" I counter.

She pulls away and smiles "Really? If we have a girl will you promise you won't make a football player out of her?"

"If you will promise not to make a seductress out of her" I tease. "I'm afraid I'm not prepared to raise a Katy-clone; I'm too easily manipulated."

Her mouth opens hungrily, and her hand grasps my rapidly swelling cock "You are easily manipulated; look how hard you already are from just two kisses!" The remainder of the night is a 'manipulation contest'; I'm good, but tonight she's better. Our sleep is borne of exhaustion, and if Katy's nightmares reoccurred, I didn't know it.