Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were so mean to that poor girl! I don't know what you've done to her, but I thought she was going to faint! Or, perhaps there is more to that story? She's an innocent, and I don't see how she could ever tell you no, so...maybe there is" she says while looking at me speculatively. "Of course, neither could I...or Cindy...or, I suspect, Carla, now that she's seen your big thing."

I shrug my shoulders and keep dancing; I'm not taking that bait. The golden girl has subtly worked us across the dance floor from our table; although I'm tall, I can barely see Katy and her admirers, still chatting. Linda uses the 'privacy' from our spouses to tell me "Freddy really appreciated the aftermath of the Gala, not having any idea that was you I was fucking senseless."

She presses her pussy against my leg and my cock against her belly as she delivers that news. "So, you're saying you pretended it was my cock in your mouth, your pussy, and your ass?" I whisper crudely.

"No, Freddy can't muster all that, but I bought a giant dildo to practice with, just in case. I can get it in my mouth now, and it stretches my pussy soooo gooood, but I don't know about taking it in my little butt. Should I practice that too?" she whispers back just as crudely.

"You keep taunting me and someday I'm going to take you up on it!" I whisper, and squeeze her butt. She says she knows exactly how that night will go, because she lives it nightly in her fantasies.

The song ends, she leads me back to the table "to check on the girls" and deposits me at my seat. Katy actually looks up, smiles at me, and turns back to Chris, who is talking animatedly to her while touching her arm; TJ is close enough to see down her top, and he's looking hard.

I take a sip of my fresh beer, lean back and quietly say, "Well, Linda, Cindy and Janet, it looks like our spouses are having a grand time..." Janet looks at them, then obliquely at me, blushes and turns back to Carla.

Cindy says "Darn right, and I think that means we need to go dance." I again give Carla a good look at the package as I leave, and this time she watches like a hawk, pausing in her conversation with Janet.

Cindy laughs as we face each other "You missed a good conversation while you were dancing with Linda" she says as she rubs her big boobs against my chest.

"Really? What was said?" I ask. Cindy tells me "Oh, Carla is Italian: she wanted to know all about you and your big 'cazzo', which we learned is Italian for cock. Janet was aghast at our conversation, but I have a strong suspicion she already knows all about it. Am I right?"

"Well, YOU certainly do -- what did you tell Carla?" I reply.

Cindy laughs at me "Did I tell her you fucked me so hard in 8 minutes I was sore for a week? That you're a fucking machine? No, I didn't. But what I said whetted her appetite, so if you decide you want to drive something foreign... Oh, wait, I forgot; you want to drive something blonde, don't you?"

"You mean the golden girl, Linda? That would be fun, but since her husband is an officer at my bank, probably not wise" I reply coyly.

Cindy says "Ha! Nice try; you know who I mean - the one who turns red and pants when you get close. And as for Freddy, if you ever want to swap, or get in a threesome with them, or just want to fuck Linda and let him watch, he's all in! For that matter, so is TJ, as long as Katy is a part of the festivities."

"So, you guys are swingers? What about Chris?" I ask with a twinkle in my eye and voice.

Cindy says, "At last, getting to the chase, are we? Depends on your definition of 'swinger,' I guess, but yes, some of us have done some of those things. Chris and Janet have not, but Freddy has been working on Chris. He thinks Janet will go along because she's submissive; I'm not convinced. But I'm absolutely certain she'd go along with it if you were her partner, and Chris would if Katy were his."

"You guys are incorrigible. Sure, I'd like to fuck you again, and the others too, but I don't see that happening," I inform her as the song ends. She takes my arm as we head back to the table.

"But you know that Freddy and TJ are working hard on her, even as we speak, and so is Chris. What if she says yes?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it" I reply as I seat her and move back to my seat.

Carla pipes up in her cute accent "You are such a good dancer, and my husband doesn't like to dance. Would you dance with me?"

Janet looks sideways at her and sets her jaw; is that jealousy I see on her pretty face?

Let's see: "Sure, I'd love to! This is a great song by a good Italian boy; will it do?" She jumps up, exclaims "Thank you!" and we go to the dance floor. When I look back Janet is watching us, and, yes, she looks jealous; Cindy and Linda are watching her and smiling.

"You say the singer is Italian? I don't know the song or the singer."

"Carla, the song is I Left My Heart in San Francisco, and the singer is Tony Bennett, who is really Antonio Benedetto. His parents emigrated from Italy."

"Thank you! I feel blessed to be dancing to this song with a big American man like you!"

I spot Katy across the floor dancing with TJ; they are close but not too close. Carla is light on her feet and an excellent dancer. Her lithe body glides with me, and yet she manages to make contact with the lump in my pants over and over. I lower my hand to the beginning of her butt, pull her hips to me while keeping our upper bodies apart, and ask her if that's better. In reply, she grinds her pussy against my lump, causing it to harden.

With a scorching look she informs me, "I'm European, you know. We're not as prudish as Americans about sex, and I've been told I'm the best of the best. Keep that in mind if you want to try something new," she says in a low, husky voice while her big brown eyes are locked on mine.

I reply enthusiastically but quietly "Oh, I definitely will. Is your husband European too?" "He's Italian also..." The innuendo is clear; we change the topic to the music, and just dance.

As I escort her back to the table the band begins to play Sinatra's 'The Way You Look Tonight' and I see Chris intercept TJ and take Katy back to the dance floor; Janet sees them too. I seat Carla and hold my hand out to Janet, who takes it without hesitation.

On the way I ask "So, is the honor of this dance simply retribution for being neglected by your husband, who is dancing with my wife, or is our first dance, to this rarely appropriate song, because you really want to dance with me?" I ask as I take her in my arms.

"Both, maybe" she answers as she looks up at me.

Looking down I see the cobalt blue eyes and full lips centering her beautiful face, framed by the light golden hair that I know is real -- after all, the drapes do match the carpet! Her pert breasts swell from her shiny gown, and I want to kiss each, after I devour her delicate neck and shoulders. She sees the look in my eyes and warns, "I'm mad, and I want you just as much, but we can't make fools of ourselves in front of all these people. I was terrified at work after you left and the hormones died down. I just knew someone heard us!"

"I mean, only if they were within a three or four block radius! You are a screamer, sweet, innocent Janet, and I want to take you somewhere in the country to find out just how loud you get when I make you cum over and over and over and over and...you're turning red again, aren't you?" I tease her, knowing her embarrassment would show.

She recovers and coyly says "Empty promises."

"No, fact; I took it easy on you last time, but next time you get the full treatment, so keep that shapely body in good condition; you're going to be tested!" She giggles and shakes her head no.

Looking over her shaking head I see that Katy is dancing close to Chris, cheek to cheek. I don't think they've seen us, so I pivot Janet so she can see them. When she tenses a little I turn and pull her to me, my leg between her legs and my hard cock against her. Those eyes turn to steel as she rubs herself against me

"I've felt so guilty about what we did, but now I don't - he would do her in a New York minute! You know that he is totally infatuated with her, don't you? In fact, I suspect that he bought this set for me to wear because he thought it looks like something she would wear. I'm sure when we get home it will be her he's making love to!"

"And what about you, sweet Janet: who will you be making love to?" I inquire.

"I think you know" she replies quietly, briefly putting her head on my chest and melting against me before moving back to a 'respectable distance'.

"You keep saying you think I already know, but I want to hear it come from that pretty mouth: who will you be making love to tonight: your husband or your lover?" I ask firmly.

"My lover" she says breathlessly.

"Then why wait? Run to the little girls' room when we get back; I'll slip off and meet you in the hall and we can find an unoccupied room with a lock. They'll never know" I propose in a teasing but seemingly serious way.

She looks at my face intently and hesitantly asks, "You would risk your marriage to the prettiest girl in town to be with me?"

"The prettiest girl in town is in my arms right now" I say in response.

She brightens up and says "Even if you don't mean it, that makes me feel soooo good! Thank you!"

"Sweet Janet" I assure her "if you knew how beautiful and desirable you are you would never demean yourself. Stop being so self-effacing; you should revel in your beauty. Self-confidence makes you even more beautiful and desirable to men. Can't you tell how much you turn me on?" I pull her tightly to me and let her ride my swollen cock through a spin, and then the song ends.

Chris has his arm possessively around Katy's waist all the way across the floor, but drops it when they get close to the table, where I'm seating his wife. They take their seats, Chris scoots a little closer, TJ and Freddy move in, and they resume their flirty chatting. The body language and the fact that I can't see everyone's hands above the table tells me it's time to go home.

"Ladies, as much as I've enjoyed the company, perhaps we should go rescue your husbands from my voracious wife, or vice versa. What do you think?"

All three rise and, after bidding Carla goodbye, we depart toward the other end of the table. Being a total jackass, I run my hand over Janet's taut round butt at she turns, while looking Carla in the eyes. She smiles and shakes her head, mouthing, "I knew", and then pointed at herself; I nod and wink.

Freddy sees us coming and everyone turns to greet us, hands above the table. I hear the strains of Stardust, and ask Katy "May I have the honor of this dance?"

She looks mildly surprised but pleased, and answers, "You certainly may!"

As we dance she says "I saw you dancing with the others; it made me jealous."

I reply "I saw you dancing cheek to cheek and belly to belly with Chris, and it made me jealous."

"Good!" she responds, "That was the point. I mean, he's a nice boy and he adores me, but my big hunk is equipped like no other! I only want him!"

I pull her to me, and the question goes through my mind 'So if I'm all you want, remind me again: why have you been fucking all those guys, and seducing all these guys?' But, of course, I don't say it out loud; I just pull her closer and tell her the same lie about wanting only her.

At her request, we say our 'good nights' to a disappointed group of groupies, and get in the Suburban. She eschews her seat belt to sit almost on top of the console so she can put her head on my shoulder: "I tested you tonight, and you passed with flying colors! Why are you so wonderful?"

In a confused voice I ask "What do you mean 'you tested me'? It looked to me like you were having a good time, talking to everyone and flirting with your fan club. How is that a test?"

She raises her head "I knew you weren't sure about me drinking alcohol in a party situation, wearing very little, yet you went willingly, even dressed in Red and White, like a yummy candy cane. I shouldn't have done that, but I knew you would go along with me and you did look yummy."

"Apparently I did," I reply, "because women kept trying to grab my 'candy cane'!"

She explodes in laughter "I know - I think they wanted to swallow it whole! You are such a hunk!" Pregnant pause, and then "And that was part of the test, but the bigger part was whether you would be overly protective and controlling, or just let me enjoy myself. You worked the middle, letting me talk, dance, and have fun, but keeping an eye on me just in case. I love that!"

"The talking and flirting and dancing were just you being you, but when the boys hands disappeared under the table I thought it was time to end the fun" I reply, letting her know I was watching.

"Oh really? So did your hands stay above the table all night, Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes?" she asks knowingly.

Caught in action, and I can't deny it, but I can deflect and act innocent "No, I had to keep rearranging my cock in these tight pants you bought me!"

She laughs out loud, and says "I'm sorry -- I shouldn't have done that! But the hungry looks at your package and the jealous stares at me were very satisfying because all those girls want you but YOU ARE MINE!"

She begins to rub my joint, causing an immediate change in blood flow and diminishing my ability to think; I mumble quietly "but are you mine?" She forcefully replies, "Completely!" as I park at the house.

Inside the door she shucks her coat, tells me to take a seat on a wooden chair she drags in from the kitchen, syncs her phone with the stereo, and begins to sway as the music builds. As good as the strip teases I got at the lodge that fateful night were, she is, once again, simply the best.

Hell, all she took off was the bustier, but it took three songs, her performance culminating with a long lap dance. Katy is swirling around in white knee high stockings and high heels, blonde hair tossing about, luscious titties bouncing around, that magnificent butt clenching and shaking, and those fantastic legs...unreal!

My shirt is off, cock is about to break, and my ball are about to explode by the time she finishes the lap dance. "Katy, my love, you could become a millionaire if you started your own website and did things like this. I'd subscribe, and so would every other straight male and not-straight female. Not suggesting you do that, but if we're ever destitute..."

She stands up, takes my hand, and leads me toward the bedroom "How much do you think we could make if we filmed what I'm about to do to you?" she asks hungrily.

"That's a number too big to consider" I reply breathlessly, as she pushes me onto the bed and strips off my pants.

"I love you, only you, and I'm going to prove it!" she exclaims. I'm still not certain in my heart of hearts, but she does her best to convince me she means it. By dawn I'm happy but exhausted and drained; if she doesn't mean it she's at least a great actress. We sleep until nearly noon.

St. Valentine's Day

Tuesday was a workday; Katy got a dozen roses delivered, and that night her three favorite men gave her a corsage and took her to the steakhouse for supper. She preened, showed off her corsage to everyone who commented to her about anything, and was so sweet to all three of us I told her we might die of sugar diabetes.

We were having dessert when she received a call from Brittney, and I thought her face would burst with bliss: The Continentals, featuring the Shooting Stars Dancers, would be the opening act for the four ZZ Top Concerts in Texas, AND the one in New Orleans!

Andrew called to confirm, and said all that had to be done was work out the contract details. She didn't want to focus on that, so she turned back to entertaining her boys.

That night she gave me a Valentine that far exceeded a dozen roses and a steak, fueled by love and adrenaline. She drug me to the bedroom, stripped me, stripped herself without ado, set me on the edge of the bed, made a perfect O of those perfect lips, and enveloped the head of my cock. She bobbed, swirled her tongue, and did her best to deep throat me, all while looking up at me with those emerald eyes.

As good as it felt, I didn't want to waste a load in her mouth, so I lifted her up, set her on the edge of the bed, and consumed that sweetly fragrant, juicy pink pussy. My tongue isn't as long as my cock, but between her legs being flung apart at almost 90 degree angles and her hands pulling me headfirst into her pussy, I think I licked her cervix a time or two.

Can you lick a G spot? I think I got that too, or at least she shook like a magnitude seven quake on the Richter scale, while calling upon the angels and saints.

The shaking from me sucking her clitty into my throat a few minutes later was more aftershock tremors than a seven, but it left her limp for a few minutes. I used her down time to show my tactile and oral appreciation for her flanks, those long lovely legs, and, of course, her perfectly round mounds with the ripe cherries on top.

She expressed her appreciation of my appreciation by rolling me on my back, rubbing her titties over my thighs, my cock, my belly and chest, and then pushing them into my mouth while lowering her boiling cunt onto my leaking cock.

She rode me to another climax, and then another; I turned her over and rough-fucked her for a few minutes while she made uh uh ugh uh sounds and beat her heels on my ass. I suddenly pulled out, drug her legs and ass to the side of the bed as I stood up, flipped her over onto her knees, and REALLY rough fucked her. I have no idea how many times she came because I was so focused on claiming that pussy and filling it with MY sperm!

It was fun the next day, watching her walk bow-legged and groan when she leaned over to pick up her purse. "MY PUSSY" I growled when I kissed her goodbye.

"It knows," she assured me, while reaching down to cradle it softly. She cradled my cheek in her other hand and whispered her love and devotion.

Monday, March 7: Staff Development

The elementary staff and I, joined by Evelyn Elliot, Sandy Duke, and Jennie Williams at opportune times, lead a full day of professional development activities around active learning, problem solving, and developing higher order thinking skills within the continuous improvement model. Lots of educational jargon in that explanation, but in reality we are simply getting teachers at all levels to consider how much better kids address learning activities in a real-world, problem-solving framework.

At the simplest level, it is better to teach grammar within the context of writing paragraphs or papers, to teach measurements involving fractions is better done with a tape measure on the playground and in the halls than on sheets of paper. Likewise, expecting kids to operate in the higher levels of Blooms Taxonomy (analyze, evaluate, create) as compared to continually operating in the lower levels (remember, understand, apply) results in richer, deeper, longer lasting learning, as well as development of associated knowledge, skills, and abilities. Is that clearer, or is that more jargon?

Anyway, the vast majority of the staff actively participated, including the high school principal and the superintendent, and the afternoon evaluations were the highest anyone remembered presenters getting. Well, other than the few who didn't participate, and, frankly, need to go do something besides bore and badger kids. That's my humble opinion, but it seems it is shared by the superintendent and the three board members who attended. With contracts coming up at the end of the month, perhaps this will help get some dead wood cut.

Interestingly, one of the most enthusiastic 'converts' was Connie Sawyer, who is well-known as an old-school school teacher. Jennie says it's because I won her over at the Gala initiation, but I prefer to believe she saw the light, i.e., the better way, during the presentation. In any case, she asked me to come to a department meeting she is having after spring break to help them plan curriculum changes.