Roman Bondage Orgy

Story Info
Legion commanders dominate ten blonde war trophies.
2.9k words
3.43
12.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
123 Followers

19 Sextilis, Roman Year 738 (June 19th, 16 B.C.)

Vindobona, Noricum Federation (now Vienna, Austria)

*

General Otho Blandinus sized up his northern barbarian opponents on a barley field along the Danubius river, a thousand cubits away from the Vindobona city walls. Proudly straddling Rufus, a hulking red stallion in full body armor. He knew his massive army of five thousand well-armed and well-trained legionaries would easily defeat General Hroadant's ragtag peasant force of only two thousand. Otho was building up suspense, striking fear into the hearts of his opponents. Five years of training at the Imperial Martial Academy in Rome instilled a flair for the dramatic in that burly lothario. He loved war (and he loved women even more.)

Blandinus raised his sword high in the air, and barked out an order to begin the battle. The first well-organized rectangular cluster of infantrymen marching steadily forward. They were soon met by a disorganized horde of berserking northmen, running in zigzag patterns, screaming at the top of their lungs while swinging their swords like rabid man-dogs. The results were brutally predictable. Dozens and dozens of Noricum soldiers were skewered by long roman spears, or dismembered by tempered steel sabers and long spiked battleaxes, with nary a scratch on the roman side.

The first cluster of legionnaires soon retreated, and a fresh cluster swarmed in from behind, slaughtering more and more berserking northmen while maintaining a tight defensive formation. Two hundred roman archers lurked on the outer fringe, unleashing a hurricane of arrows into the sky. They landed on Noricum soldiers near the city walls, raising the body count even higher. The enemy responded with a feeble volley of fifty arrows. Otho ordered his troops to assume the "tortoise" formation, holding their shields aloft with no gaps between. The arrows wedged harmlessly into the roman shields. The soldiers hacked off the wooden shafts with their swords and went right back to hacking barbarians.

Otho's army repeated the process twenty times with twenty infantry divisions, and the fiasco grew absurd. The golden wheat beneath their leather boots was drenched with blood and gore, running in sickening sanguine rivulets toward the blue Danubius. General Hroadant's arrogance soon gave way to bitter acceptance, waving the white flag of surrender. Rome suffered only fifteen fatalities and thirty-eight injuries, while Hroadant's army was literally decimated. Another glorious victory by the will of the gods; annexing more land for the largest empire the world had ever seen. Stretching deep into the fertile Celtic lands, with plenty of sheep for tunics and barley for beer.

Hroadant formally surrendered to Otho at the royal palace in central Vindobona, presenting his sword as a war trophy. King Deotolf signed a sheepskin contract that turned him into Governor Deotolf, paying a stiff tribute of provincial revenues to the Imperial Treasury in Rome. The Noricum region also had many rich iron mines and skilled swordsmiths, so this victory would greatly bolster Augustus' plans to stretch his empire from Britannia to Persia.

But right now, General Blandinus didn't give a shit about Caesar's fucking empire. He just wanted to get drunk and get laid, just like his soldiers. He demanded to take Deotolf's finest courtesans to Rome as another war trophy, and the deposed monarch reluctantly obliged. Otho swung open the doors to the gilded royal harem, revealing seventy gorgeous women in sheer silk gowns that left very little to the imagination. Thirty blonde courtesans looked up from story scrolls with surprised expressions, catching the general's fancy.

"Ah yes, Caesar will surely enjoy those flaxen-haired maidens," Otho beamed in latin. "He grows weary of bedding too many feisty Italian brunettes."

"So do I," replied Junius Laurentius, Otho's First Lieutenant. "This tall large-breasted blonde is worth her weight in gold," he snickered, seizing that shapely courtesan by her slender right arm. The ladies murmured fearfully.

"Don't be afraid, my dears. We promise not to hurt you, and we promise to pay you well. Fifty denari for your first night of work."

"That's far more money than you flesh merchants have been earning in this backwater province," Junius added.

"I shall present these golden maidens to Caesar in a gilded cage, like Xerxes in his Persian prime!" Otho boasted.

His inner circle selected the ten most dazzling courtesans, herding them into a plain iron cage on a horse-drawn wagon. He ordered his soldiers to fill the cage with plush silk cushions, fine Danubian wine, and story scrolls in the Noricum language. Keeping their minds entertained before they "entertained" with their bodies. The soldiers coated the bars with golden paint to clearly signify their elite status. Those ten courtesans were reserved for Otho's elite inner circle. The cage would keep the common soldiers away from them, and also protect the ladies from abduction and raptus by roving highway gangs in the northern boondocks. Five other cages held male prisoners who would soon be slaving away in the growing metropolis of Rome. Building huge stone temples, palaces, and theaters to reflect Augustus' monumental ego. The story of Blandinus' conquest would soon be carved on a triumphal arch near the Capitoline Hill.

The roman army began their five hundred-mile journey back to the capital city. It would take four long weeks to get there, but Deotolf's blonde whores gave Otho's high staff plenty to look forward to in the meantime. The Danubian plain faded into the foothills of the Alpine mountains, with the sun quickly descending toward snow-capped peaks on the horizon. General Blandinus ordered his legion to set up camp along a babbling brook. He placed a crown of laurel leaves on his head like an Olympic champion, feeling like Bacchus. Reposing luxuriantly on velvet cushions in his tent, he nibbled on salty strips of lamb, sipped vintage Umbrian wine, and listened to the haunting strains of "Tandem Venit Amor," performed by his enlisted kithara players and percussionists with scabellums and cymbalums.

"Beautiful, beautiful. Good music sounds even better after winning a battle," Otho proclaimed, with the alcohol loosening his tongue and getting him in the mood for kinky sex. He whipped and fucked thousands of women during his twenty year military career; making no secret of his dominant alpha male libido.

"Music sounds better, and hot women look fucking amazing," quipped Quintus Sabina, his Second Lieutenant.

"We kicked plenty of ass, and now I want plenty of pussy. Fetch us those barbarian angels," Otho commanded his personal servants. They exited the tent and soon returned with ten shapely vixens.

"Come here, my dear," he said to the best-looking blonde. She sashayed over to him with the unnaturally seductive gait of women in her line of work. "Do you speak any latin?"

"Yes sir, General Blandinus," she replied with a thick Noricum accent. "We all do. Some more than others."

"It made sense for your king to teach his whores the language of his richer neighbors. Making sure his roman diplomats were well entertained . . . until diplomacy failed." He laughed warmly and stepped closer, feasting his brown eyes on her big sky blues.

"My name is Sigifirth, darling," she cooed, tossing her shiny bangs while tilting her head coquettishly.

"That's a lovely name. Take off your clothes, Sigifirth."

"Yes sir, General."

She removed her red fox fur coat, revealing the finest female body he'd ever seen. Her large pale breasts, flat sinous belly, and wide child-bearing hips made him whistle in amazement. His penis quickly rose to a full seven inches beneath a leather groin guard, and his virulent libido took full control.

"Get naked, the rest of you fucking whores. I'm in the mood for a bondage orgy under the stars."

"What a divine idea, Otho," beamed Lupus Marcellus, his man-at-arms. "A wicked erotic feast, honoring the glory of Mars."

The nine other blondes stripped nude, drawing appreciative cheers from the well-muscled military elite. They grabbed those war trophies by the arm and led them out to a warm starry night in the Noricum wilderness. A bonfire raged near the babbling stream, with hundreds of soldiers gathering round the flickering flames, savoring small rations of dried grain and watered-down wine. Otho's entire legion roared in appreciation.

"Admire these golden idols with your eyes, but not your hands," he warned loudly. "Only your commanding officers can entertain these royal courtesans. Consider them a big incentive to work your way up the ranks!"

His soldiers grumbled indignantly. They had to settle for the low-class whores who tagged along at the vanguard of their long marches. Otho led the high-class blondes toward a row of tall pine trees along the stream. He grabbed a bunch of rope and tied Sigifirth's soft body against the rough bark. Forming several criss-crossing X-shapes from her shoulders to her ankles, binding her limbs tightly together, lifting and separating her big tits. Getting him hornier than a Helvatian mountain goat. Meanwhile, his musicians resumed their concert under the stars, playing a more lively tune for carnal frenzy. "Copa Surisca."

Nine other men tied the rest of the whores nine more pine trees, and gave them the courtesy of asking their names before dominating them like wild beasts. From left to right, north to south, were Ackilinda, Woda, Irmingart, Feoht, Sigifirth, Engilfrit, Nanda, Uualtni, and Smeoha. The line of bound naked bodies was eerily reminiscent of the public pillory rows in the Roman Forum, next to the Temple of Saturn. A stone wall full of metal bondage loops, where Praetorian Guard officers flagellated thieves, vandals, harlots and adulterers.

"Very good, men. A well-disciplined hoplite formation of whores," Otho remarked.

"They haven't been disciplined nearly enough," replied Pompeius Tertius, the chief horse marshall.

"Certainly not, Tertius. These wild northern stallions need to have their spirits broken by our solid roman whips."

The commander's horses were tied to other trees nearby. Otho retrieved his leather riding crop from Brutus' leather saddle. He tapped it menacingly against his left palm while smirking at Sigifirth's pretty face.

"You promise you no hurt us," she murmured fearfully.

"Hurt, no. Sting, yes. Just enjoy the ride, you dirty fucking barbarian."

He swung that leather whip nice and hard, lashing her heaving left bosom with a loud crisp waash!

"Aaah!" she yelped, swooning in masochistic delight. "Oh yes, General Otho! Whip me like young battle horse!"

He lashed her right bosom just as hard, and she yelped just as loud. "Take it like a whore, bitch! I'm gonna set you straight, and fuck the shit out of you for two long fortnights!"

Otho whipped her big tits ten more times with rapid back-and-forth strokes as she squealed delightfully. Her lean body wiggled and pulsated like a bound serpent against that aromatic pine. Meanwhile, the rest of his staff vented their masculine vitriol on the other blonde whores, turning their milky white breasts a charming shade of pink. A sweet symphony of feminine moaning filled the lukewarm night air.

"You like getting those big tits whipped, don't you bitch?" he growled.

"I fucking love it. Whip me harder, General!"

He swung that riding crop just as hard as he swung it on Brutus' thick leathery equine hide in the heat of battle. Sigifirth's tits jiggled wildly as he pounded them from every direction, growling fiercely with kinky lust.

"Oh shit, I love how you treat me tough," she groaned. "Holy Odin, you are such a manly soldier, turning me on so much!" she added in Noricese.

"That savage Norse language is like music to my ears."

He swung the horse crop downward, striking her engorged pussy with another crisp waash! Five more whacks down there drove her out of her ditzy mind.

"Oh shit, whip my pussy so good! Make it hurt, you fucking brutish roman god!" she groaned in her native tongue.

"What did you call me, bitch?"

"A fucking brute! A roman god of war!"

"Fucking right, cunt. I'm strong as Mars, and I never lost a single battle."

"She's a hot kinky slut, and so is this bitch," replied Lupus Marcellus, whipping Irmingart's hairy blonde crotch. "There's hardly any flaxen-haired maidens in Rome, so we're getting our fill in this northern paradise."

"Odin is just as crazy as Jupiter," Otho snickered. He whacked Sigifirth's sensitive pink folds twelve more times. Her vagina secreted the clear fluid of erotic arousal, like the sea foam Venus was created from. It splattered all over her legs with every well-aimed blow. He focused his riding crop on her clitoris, raising her voice even higher.

"Oh fuck, make my pleasure center hurt so good! I love being your pain whore, you brave war master!"

He whipped her clit ten more times, then he turned to survey the eight other blonde whores, getting flagellated frantically. A sadistic erotic frenzy, rivaling the greatest orgies on Mount Olympus.

"Hold your fire, men!" the general ordered in his usual commander tone. They all stopped whipping, awaiting his next order. "Commence the ground invasion!"

They looked at their general with comically confused expressions, unsure what he meant by that euphemism.

"Fuck the shit out of those Valkyrie whores!"

"Sir, yes sir!" they barked back. Ten hulking men took off their armor and underclothes, revealing long flesh sabers. Ten naked courtesans swooned in admiration. Otho commenced the ground invasion by slamming his prick all the way up Sigifirth's tight dripping snatch. She groaned louder as he kept pounding her like a roman battering ram against a city gate. Squeezing her big tits and snarling at her pale radiant face. Everyone else followed suit, fucking their whores with manly bravura. Meanwhile, in the distant background, dozens of low-ranking soldiers whipped and fucked the low-class company harlots. A cacophony of moaning and groaning drowned out the crickets and the flickering bonfire. Those common ladies had a much harder life, taking up to a hundred cocks a night for a subsistence wage of sestertius coins.

"Squeeze your cunt on my big fucking prick!" Otho shouted. Sigifirth squeezed his long saber nice and tight. He growled triumphantly, spanking her over and over with both hands.

"I bet Deotolf never dominated you this good!"

"Fuck that cowardly limp dick king!" she grunted back.

"I'm a hardcore roman warrior, bitch. We don't fuck around down south!"

He smacked her tits just as hard, making her squeal. He pounded her pussy relentlessly for a few more minutes, then he waved toward his comrades.

"Pull ranks, men! Next bitch in line!"

They obeyed his order gladly, stepping laterally and thrusting their dicks into new pussies. General Blandinus engaged Engilfrit, a smaller-breasted blonde with a more streamlined body. Quintus Sabina was at the end of the line with Smeoha, so he looped around and fucked Ackilinda. So much coitus and so much spanking, devoid of romantic pretensions. It was Otho's wildest orgy yet. He skillfully held back his load, making it last as long as possible.

The top roman brass pulled ranks again and again. Indulging their libidos with dirty flaxen-haired sirens; like the forest nymphs of Norse legend. The slutty blondes blurred into one another as the muscular men strained in the heat of the bonfire, with sweat trickling down their rock-hard bodies. The shiny golden hair of the courtesans reflected the flickering flames; burning like the deepest pits of Tartarus.

"Cut these whores down, men!" ordered General Blandinus. "Circle them up like northern sheepdogs!"

They freed the courtesans from bondage against the trees, and tied their arms together at the wrists, forming a rope-circle of nude nymphomaniacs.

"Oh my gods, that's so fucking hot," Otho beamed while masturbating vigorously.

"Like ten vestal virgins, circling a maypole," replied Publius Antoninus.

"But they're as far from virgins as women can possibly get," snickered Gaius Pedianus.

"You'd never know it just by looking at them. You'd swear they were innocent Black Forest fairies," Tertius mused.

"Down on your knees, you barbarian bitches!" Otho ordered. "Suck our roman cocks dry!"

Those blonde beauties knelt on rain-softened ground near the babbling brook. Their full red lips were immediately penetrated by hard throbbing man-meat. Whipping their golden heads back and forth, slurping loudly and moaning monotonously. The legionary commanders growled toward the stars, thanking Jupiter for granting them victory, and thanking Odin for granting them these fine females.

"Faster, Sigifirth! Deeper!" Otho ordered. "Choke on my big roman rod!"

She tried her best, deep-throating the hulking general in a blur of yellow hair. Gagging in a steady rhythm, making him feel so fine. It didn't take long for his balls to reach the boiling point. He pulled out a split second before they exploded with epic force.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUCK!" he roared toward Venus, the brightest "star" in the sky. He covered his earthly Venus with hot thick cum, from the top of her head all the way down to her pussy. She grabbed his creamy cock and shoved it in her mouth, sucking hard to get even more. Meanwhile, the other commanders reached equally powerful climaxes, roaring like the alpha male warriors they were. Those bound blonde bitches were splattered with so much man-seed, like slutty Alpine milkmaids. The company musicians kept playing their instruments, and hundreds of foot soldiers kept fornicating in the background.

"I love playing rough with you, General Blandinus," Sigifirth uttered sweetly. She fingered a big gob of goo off her face and put it on her outstretched tongue.

"I play rough all the time, bitch!" Otho growled breathlessly.

"We're gonna gangbang these golden barbarians every fucking night," replied Quintus, still jerking off after blowing his load all over Ualtni.

"We'll tie them up like chattel, and whip them like stallions in a breaking ring," grunted Domitius Fabricius.

"These kinky whores are finer than any slave sluts Caesar ever had. Julius or Augustus," Otho declared. He raised his steel sword high in the air, rallying his troops for greater victories to come.

"For the glory of Mars, men! For the glory of Rome!"

"FOR MARS!"

"FOR ROME!"

"FOR MARS!

"FOR ROME!"

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
123 Followers