All Comments on 'Roman Holiday Ch. 07'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
One

One of the very worst authors to post his crap in LW.

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Great Writing

Excellent story Miguel, I enjoy it very much. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ha ha ha ha.

That was funny, a story about a man that would live this way shoud be in the category mentally ill gay male. This story was a hoot. Miguel, have you ever worn a cock cage, have you ever seen one? Vastibitch knows a lot about them but nobody else has. This is a lit. lifestyle, just in gay guys head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Youve got it

Just love the way youve captured the reality of how the lifestyle works, the lust of the hotwife & the angst, doubt & turmoil of her cuck........its strange how a stunt cock can bring a couple closer together.

Keep up the good work :)

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 this was just plain great!!

LW story you all want this is the one!! Eat shit annony you fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain bad.

With thoroughly nasty, disgusting characters there is simply nothing here to like.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Hoping...

I'm hoping this is the end of this story about a couple of low life human beings...It's lower point is when talking with each other they said: "Goodnight Roland. I love you."

He answered, "I love you too."...No love and no respect in their lives...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Evil

I see Jeanette as evil. She doesn't love Roland at all and loves to torment him. If she has Richards kid Roland should dump Jeanette.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous