Romancing His Mare

Story Info
A transgender anthro is romanced by her lover...
2k words
2.8k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Hey, hon..."

Sara held David close, his brown hair tickling the underside of her chin. She had only been out for the day, but sometimes it felt like it had been hours, especially when it was Christmas Eve. The tree lights twinkled as the bay mare gave him a little squeeze, her partner mumbling something about thinking she was going to be back before dinner.

"Aw, I'm sorry, sweetie, but I wanted to make sure that you got a good present, it's something I've been thinking about for a while... You're going to have to wait until tomorrow to open it though, it's already all wrapped up nicely."

Sara giggled as the smaller man pressed in close to her, though he was not short in the grand scheme of things. Others had looked at them funny in the past for him being a foot shorter than her, though it was not to be helped and he made her heart flutter in sweet and weird and wonderful ways.

David followed her to the kitchen, sitting on bar stools at the island and chatting lightly, easily. She had moved in with him a long time ago, the large apartment suited for both, though there was no question of them having children. Sadly for them, it was not possible for Sara to naturally conceive or hold a child, though maybe they would reconsider it in time, despite their feelings on the matter. They had one another and that was enough, David swallowed hard as she took his hand at the counter, kissing it as she brought it to her lips. Sara had always been the active one in the relationship, though he liked that. He needed to be led, even if he had come more and more into himself with her guidance and tutelage.

He'd needed someone like Sara in his life, though he pressed into her touch as she kissed him passionately with his head swirling, moaning softly into the kiss. It was demanding, hinting at a need deep within her, something that she wanted, though that was something that David was more than willing to give, though he could have been said to be a passive player in his life sometimes. He just preferred for someone else to take the lead and Sara had more than filled that role.

"Darling," she breathed, tipping his chin up with a finger under it, a smile pulling at her lips. "I may have your present for tomorrow...but there's something else you can have tonight...if you like."

"I... What, Sara?" He said with a shy smile, a rise of a blush colouring his cheeks. "You don't have to get me anything, I already have you."

She smiled, kissing his lips, an edge of heat behind her sweetness.

"Yes... But now you can have all of me."

She took him to the bedroom, hand in hand, hearts beating as one. She may have led but they were equal partners in love and in bed, Sara drawing his face to her chest, letting him kiss and nip and lick, adoring her and her body, the mare's tail swishing languidly. The sound rasped, flicking back and forth, need rising in her as, slowly and lovingly, they stripped one another of their clothes.

Only when they were naked, however, did David remember that she had said something about having "all of her", too enamoured with the berry scent of her perfume and the way her black mane spilt around her neck and shoulders like an angel's halo to pause. The moment was right as he nuzzled into her breasts again, unconsciously making a move, taking action, for her body was more familiar to him than his own, following the rhythms of it as if it came naturally to him.

"Oh, David..."

Her moan was sweet, so very sweet, music to his ears, David smiling as he suckled at a nipple, playing his tongue around it. Sara's shaft rose to attention, her balls aching with need, though he did not yet know that she had planned a little something more for him, something that they had not had before.

"I told you that I was going to give you every part of me," she whimpered, breathless with the attention he was paying her breasts, fingers gently stroking, squeezing, finding all the sensitive spots and touches that made her quiver delightedly. "And I mean that... I want you to take me tonight, David, to bottom for you properly. I love you too much to hold back that part of myself too."

He blinked, though any surprise that may have burst from his lips was lost as she claimed him once more, her nerves showing through the kiss even as he pressed in close. His shaft might have been a shade smaller than that which belonged to an equine anthro, to say the least, but their bodies were as they were supposed to be, the transgender mare having made changes to herself, thankfully with the help of medicine, to be the person she wanted to see in the mirror.

She moaned softly as she slipped under him, still directing him, leading him. It was what he needed, even as David whispered her name as if she was a goddess, reverent, respectful, always keeping her and her comfort in mind. She was the most important thing in the world to him and, even though he grappled with the words with which to convey that to her, he wanted to show her.

"You're amazing..." He breathed, nuzzling into her neck, caressing and nipping lightly with only his lips. "So amazing... Sweetie..."

He murmured sweet words to her, finding himself, his heart pounding, though the best position for the two of them ended up being on their sides, her back to his chest, Sara's leg tipped forward a little so that there was easy access to one of the most intimate, sensitive parts of her body. Her tail flicked up, the dock pressing to his lower abdomen and stomach, wiggling back and forth where it could not swish, her name on David's lips.

"Sara..."

She helped him. Of course, she did. She always did, reaching back with the softest of smiles on her lips to draw his shaft up against her tail hole, the soft pucker twitching under the lightest of stimulation. She needed it softly, gently, though he never intended to be rough with her. As rough as David might have liked her to be with him, pushing limits, there was a softness to what he enjoyed too and he had no desire at all to push any of her limits.

Maybe one day, if she wanted him to. But that was yet another thing where he would allow Sara to take the lead in, the better half of their relationship -- at least in his eyes. Though he would always see her as his better, the apple of his eye and the light of his life.

She groaned and rolled her hips back lightly at him as he pushed into her, bit by bit, moment by moment. He took his time, though it was a gentle sort of bottoming, the kind that worked for both in the warmth and romance of Christmas Eve. Sara whispered his name as he sank into her, pressing up against her tail, the mare shuddering in his hold.

"Oh, David..."

Never had he seen her so vulnerable, grateful for her trust, how she leaned into him, pressing back, the roll of her hips encouraging him to push in more and more. She pulled her knee forward, up towards her chest, allowing him even easier access to the pucker of her tail hole, pushing in more.

Of course, he hilted easily, their bodies connected in a unique way for the first time. Sweetly, he nipped and kissed at her neck, her mane clinging damply to his lips, his hand creeping around to tenderly stroke the thick length of her shaft too. His hand pumped her cock in time with his thrusts, however clumsy it was for him in such a position, though all came together sweetly and warmly as it was supposed to, Sara's breath catching and hitching in her throat.

She needed it as much as he did, squeezing around him, gasping, panting, nostrils fluttering softly. Oh, how it was needed, so very desperately, moans winding together in perfect harmony. Their bodies fit together in such a way that he wondered, briefly, at the fact that they had never tried it before, though David had not considered topping her either, not really. There was no problem with it, of course not, though it did open his eyes in a new way to the fact that he had not considered so much in life or with Sara before.

It was needed. He needed it, panting hotly against her neck, losing himself to the tight pleasure of her tail hole squeezing around him. He moaned, rolling into her, thrust after thrust bringing them closer together, his hand on her shaft sliding back and forth, her balls aching, throbbing so very desperately with a need for him. Sara would not hold back, not as passion overwhelmed her, giving over everything she was and would ever be to the man who she had trusted with so very much already.

It could not be called halt to, not in any way, not as their bodies moved together, moaning, whimpering, grunting ever so softly. No words were needed when the pace and the rhythm of their bodies spoke volumes for them, her tail flicking and twitching against him even as David thrust and thrust.

Spooning her, he could not be rough, but he could be tender, he could let her know with every roll of her hips how much he adored her. He thrust harder, bedsheets rumpling and twisting under their bodies, though Sara's gasp told him that she was close, closer than he could have imagined her to be.

It had to come, breath by breath, her cock throbbing in his grasp until she finally gave in, whinnying shrilly, spending her load over the bed. Still, he thrust, on her urging, her whispered moans begging him to keep going, to fill her, even as her length flared thickly, showing him her need as clearly as it could ever have been demonstrated. She'd never tried to hide it from him, not anything, and he released her shaft in favour of her breast, not pushing her past the point of oversensitivity.

That only left him to bury his face into her mane and cry out her name, thrusting, allowing her body to milk him, tensing around him, clenching down so hard that David could not even tell whether it was deliberate or not. It was hard to say as sweat beaded on his skin, whimpering softly, losing sense of himself as she murmured to him to cum, to spend his seed. It was needed, all so very desperately, the passion of it all throbbing and coursing through them in such a way that their desire could not be so easily set aside.

It was there for them as he could not hold back for a single moment more, shaft aching, spending his seed inside her, spurt after spurt, conveying all his lust and his love for her in that single moment. He rested against her, allowing his orgasm to come sweetly, sharing in it with her, for there was nowhere else that the man would rather have been, trembling, his arms around her, holding Sara so close to him that there was no longer a fraction of distance between their bodies.

Taking a breath, he kissed her neck.

"Sara..."

David drew in a shuddering gasp, a smile on his lips.

"I love you so much."

The mare shivered against him, settling a little more comfortably into the crook of his crotch, his shaft still inside her, though softening.

"I love you too."

There could not have been a more perfect Christmas Eve for either of them, resting there in the afterglow, skin prickling with comfortable warmth.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Baroness and the Orc Ch. 01 A Baroness betrays humanity and hands her town over to orcs.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Sweet First Times Two canine anthros come together for a first time...in NonHuman
Reindeer Games: Cupid An anthro wolf is anally taken by Cupid, the reindeer...in NonHuman
Lust Between Mustang Stallions Two anthro cowboy studs express their love...in NonHuman
Stud Service at the Gym At the gym, stud and slut furries get kinky and freaky...in NonHuman
More Stories