Romancing the Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
520 Followers

"Please don't do that to me, Bill."

"I said it because I mean it, Dani."

They hug and kiss and after one drink, she goes off to repair the makeup her tears ruined. Then they leave the apartment and head to the restaurant with a little excitement in their steps.

As they walk in, he notices the room quiets and many eyes are looking at the gorgeous woman entering with him. After they are seated, they notice the ambience of the restaurant is fantastic.

Their waitress makes everything perfect. She's an absolute riot. First, she presents every dish and describes it in perfect French, then repeats the same thing in English with a heavy Brooklyn accent. They place their order, then Bill asks her name.

"It's Marie," she replies. "Mary to youse guys."

Bill and Dani laugh as she leaves with their order. While waiting for their dinner to arrive, they talk and touch each other, enjoying the mood they are in. Everything is perfect. At the end of the meal, Mary presents the bill.

Mary looks at him and says, "She's not wearing an engagement ring or a wedding ring which means youse aren't as smart as I thought."

He blushes and Dani starts laughing uncontrollably.

Chapter 18 First Time

After consuming a great dinner, they slow walk to the apartment, hand in hand, not being in any hurry. His hand is tight in her grip as she swings it farther than normal. He has a smile on his face and looks at Dani as they walk. He stops her a couple times just to give her a hug. The writing is on the wall, but he refuses to read it thinking it's too soon, but Dani already has.

He opens the door and lets her into the apartment ahead of him. She steps out of her high heels and makes her way to the sofa where she gets comfortable. Bill makes his way to the kitchen and makes two drinks with a smile on his face. Dani is looking at him as he hands her the drink, then he sits in his usual seat across from her.

"That was a wonderful dinner and you were my dream date," he admits.

She responds, "It was the best night of my life. How can I ever thank you?"

He sets his drink aside, stands up, slowly pads to her. He takes the drink from her and places it on the coffee table, reaches his hand out and pulls her to her feet. They embrace and kiss as his tongue forces its way through her lips and their tongues dance in each other's wetness.

As Bill's cock grows, it's long, straight, fat and hard as he pulls her tighter and tighter into him. When she feels his cock press against her, her hands drop to his butt and pulls him into her as hard as she can. She likes it, he can tell. His fingers grope for the zipper on the back of her dress and as he draws it down, she kisses him harder.

After the dress falls to the floor, she picks it up and lays it on the sofa. She stands before him wearing a bra, panties and stockings. Her face is flush with arousal, but there is a scared look on her face. Something is coming.

She looks at him without speaking for several moments, sometimes looking at the floor and avoiding eye contact. Her happy face is gone and he's getting worried, then she looks at him and speaks.

"Before I met my ex, I loved sex and the first three months with him was good, but when he lost his job, things began to change... Sex with him became horrible. He hurt me. After the first three months I never had an orgasm, just pain. I want you badly, but I'm afraid my body won't respond the way I want it to. I'm embarrassed and you don't know what you're getting into with me, this silly, immature girl," she says and starts crying.

He pulls her into him as tight as he can and they cling to each other.

Then he whispers in her ear, "All you need is the right man to make you feel like a woman again, to help you leave the past in the past, so we will take it slow. You can get more comfortable with me and I can get more comfortable with you're needs," he tells her.

Dani cries harder as he comforts her. Bill moves his hands to her perfect teardrop butt and gently lifts her to mount him. She wraps her arms and legs around him, holding him tight, placing her face against his neck and sobs as he walks to his bedroom.

She's more nervous now than she has ever been about having sex because of her expected problem so is very gentle with her needs. His lips start to explore her earlobes, neck and upper shoulders. He can smell her perfume and the slight tang of nervous sweat. It's like an aphrodisiac to him.

He sits her on the edge of the bed, slowly takes her bra off and sees her breasts up close and personal for the first time. Kneeling before her, he fondles them, licks and sucks her nipples as she sighs with pleasure while throwing her head back, sticking her chest out, wanting more.

Then, as she lays back, he carefully slips off her stockings, one at a time. His fingers do the walking and slip inside the hem of her panties. She lifts her butt as he gracefully slides them down her smooth legs and off as the fragrance of her sex fills his nostrils.

She's naked now and he stares at her body. Her breasts protrude proportionately from her body, are self supporting and are a perfect match for her. She has no tattoos and only a single piercing for an earring in each ear. Her stomach is flat, soft and smooth. Her face is absolutely a picture of beauty, but she's still nervous.

"Dani, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Your nakedness is very appetizing and you make me feel like I'm looking at my fantasy girl, a dream come true."

That was all she needed to hear. Her nervousness fades away and she rises up to give him a passionate kiss. They kiss passionately, then he gently pushes her to lie on her back again with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed.

He pushes her legs apart, moves between them, grips her breasts and bends over to lick and suck them and her nipples. Slowly and deliberately he moves down her body, spreading her legs farther apart, then raises her knees up one at a time and caresses her inner thighs and kisses her everywhere his hands go. He completely skips her crotch and all the pleasures therein, and feels her relax, but her anticipation is coming on strong.

He knows he shouldn't be teasing her as his forehead rests against her mound, but he's doing it deliberately and for good reason. He inhales her fragrance, then lifts his head up as his fingers gently caress her bare mound.

She lays still and he can hear her breathe in short bursts with sighs of pleasure, yet he's doing little more than capturing her fragrance, caressing her thighs and teasing her lips. He's not in a hurry, but he wants her to feel like a queen, to feel what it's like to be made love to again.

Again, he lifts her knees up high and licks the inside of her thighs. She moans with pleasure and holds her knees up and apart, allowing him total access to her essence.

"Yes," she whispers.

For the next few minutes, he licks her everywhere his eyes can see. From her knees to her inner thighs, to the inside of her pussy lips, nothing escapes his tongue. He's still dressed, but neither cares. His cock is still hard as hell in its confinement and he doesn't care. His goal is to pleasure her in a way she hasn't felt in far too long.

As she moans loudly, he begins a more serious assault on her pussy, pressing his tongue against her outer lips, caressing and licking them while staying away from her clit. His fingers spread her already burgundy colored lips and opens them to his viewing pleasure as his tongue strokes the wet, smooth inner walls of her vagina. As she screams and moans with pleasure and passionate anticipation, he continues to pleasure her sensitive parts.

His tongue penetrates her as far as it can go as she guides his head to her favorite place. Then, he pushes one finger slowly inside her as his tongue moves to her clit. She moans in a pleasure she has not felt in a long time, then gasps as a second finger joins the first. She's highly aroused and spreads her legs even wider, begging him to make her cum.

He continues to tease her until she stammers almost incoherently, "D...Don't do this to me. I...I can't stand it. Make me cum...pleeease! I...It's been so long."

Being the gentleman he is, he ignores her pleas. His hands move to her breasts and he caresses and squeezes her hard nipples while his mouth licks her clit, then sucks on it, driving her over the edge faster than he thought it would. Her intense orgasm takes complete control of her body as she arches her back, pushes into his face, crying for more and shakes as it happens.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm cumming!" she screams.

Bill is happy he is able to get her off so intensely. At the same time, his face is covered with her juices as she continues to push her pussy against his face while he continues to lick her clit.

Over and over she screams, "Yes...yes...oh fuck, yes!"

Eventually, she stops convulsing and pulls him up to lay next to her.

She rolls to him, kisses him gently and whispers, "Thank you. If there is one thing in this world I needed right then, that was it."

Moments later, she kisses him again and giggles, "I taste myself. Do I taste good?"

"Better than any wine I've ever served you," he answers.

She turns a few shades of red and notices his attire.

"Why are you still wearing clothes when I'm naked?" she asks.

"Why don't you do something about that?" he teases.

She quickly assaults his clothes, telling him to lift his butt so she can pull his pants and underwear off, only to see his hard cock spring free. Her eyes and mouth open wide as she marvels at its size. With her eyes, she takes it all in and looks at him, struggling to figure out if it's lust or something else, like just plain lust. She grabs him and starts stroking his cock with euphoria in her eyes and it feels really good for a change.

"I'm going to love this cock, Bill. I'm really going to love this long, hard and fat cock...and definitely the man it's attached to."

She giggles and he smiles, cups his balls with both her hands as she licks the head free of pre-cum. She slowly teases his cock with long strokes of her tongue while he can feel her wetness, taking him into her mouth, and watches his response.

Tenderly, he pulls her up to him and kisses her. Her face is flush with arousal and she looks at him with confusion in her eyes. She's assuming he's rejecting her.

"That feels really good, Dani, almost too good, but tonight is your night. It's for you to find out if you can put all the bad sex and pain you endured for so long behind you and just enjoy sex again. Tomorrow, if you so desire, you can pleasure me," he says and gives her a big smile and a peck on her lips.

She nods her understanding and he can see love in her eyes, then she gives him an unexpected passionate kiss. Their tongues dance together as she caresses his cock with her hand.

Again, he gently pushes her to her back and slowly moves down her body, kissing her neck and shoulders, then down her chest to her breasts. It seems to him her breasts are filling out the more she eats and he's happy about that, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

His hands are softly squeezing her breasts and he lifts them as his tongue circles her areolas. Her eyes close and her breathing becomes more rapid. He tongues her nipples and she gasps. Her moans become louder as he sucks each nipple and then lightly bites them.

Minutes later she whispers, "I have to have your cock inside me. All of it, pleeease!"

His tongue licks her smooth stomach and plays in her belly button. Her breathing increases with her stomach rising and falling with every breath. He licks and kisses her hips, then lightly brushes over her mound with his fingers. She's gasping and moaning, letting him know she needs him now and to stop teasing, but his tongue continues to stimulate her arousal.

This request he will grant, because his father didn't raise a fool. Finally, she spreads her legs apart and he kneels between them. She is soaking wet and he can see moisture seeping out from between her lips.

He guides his cock into her and slowly pushes as he smoothly slides through her wet warmth until he's inside her pussy, as far as he can go. She's so tight his cock makes her explode in orgasm. She shakes with a smile of euphoria on her face and he smiles with her, knowing he has such a profound affect on her. He's almost ready to explode inside her, but somehow, it doesn't happen...yet.

He reaches for her breasts and teases her nipples as he slowly pulls out and pushes into her warmth. Her eyes close and she's rocking her head side to side with desire. Slowly increasing the pace, he fucks her harder and faster and she is out of her mind with pleasure. He knows he can't last much longer and also knows that Dani is very close to another orgasm.

Their rhythm increases and he whispers, "You can feel me and I'm going to cum. Cum with me!"

As he finishes telling her, with a guttural, animal-like sound, she loses control with wave after wave of sexual release, causing her to convulse and arch her back into him. Her eyes disappear into her head and her body wants all of him, frantically trying to get it. Her vaginal muscles squeeze the shit out of his cock as she screams. He pounds her pussy with hard strokes as his orgasm reaches its peak and explodes.

Her screams of lust and the tightness of her pussy make him cum so hard. He feels his cock shoot into her warmth, filling her time after time. He has never cum so hard in his life, or for so long. He keeps pounding her until he feels her cum again. He doesn't pull out even after he slowly stops his pounding. He puts his hands beside both shoulders and pushes into her one more time with his not as hard cock.

There has never been a time in Bill's life that he lost so much control of his body and lets the sexual animal in him desire everything. No woman in his past made him cum as close to this intensity. It's awesome. It scares him as well, but still, he loves the feeling.

He collapses on the bed next to her and she rolls into him and they rest. She is half on with her leg over his. Her head is on his chest and he can feel the gentle shaking of her shoulders as she softly cries.

She finally looks at him and smiles through her flood of tears and joy.

"I never thought I could return to the pleasure of sex again. I thought I lost it forever, but you brought me to a sexual peak I've never experienced before."

Bill tells her, "I was hoping you would. You're learning new things about yourself and I enjoy watching you through that process. This is only beginning."

He kisses her forehead and she strokes his cock with intent, but soon after, she stops and quietly snores. He has worn her out, for now.

Hours later she wakes him by stroking his cock and he knows what she wants. He fucks her again with more passion this time and she loves it as she screams her passion out and cums on his cock. Bill slows his stroking to let her enjoy the feel of his cock inside her, but this time it's a quiet, deep orgasm that, although is quite different, still brings just as much pleasure as she wiggles beneath him.

Chapter 19 The Morning After

Bill wakes at sunrise, not because it's his usual time, but because Dani is sucking his cock and cupping his balls. She's doing what she wanted to do last night. When he cums, she swallows every drop. She's a really great cocksucker and he's trying very hard to get use to it.

Then she straddles him and guides his cock to her pussy. Slowly lowering herself, his girth wakes her passion for cock and she does all the work, enjoying every second with pleasure. When they cum together, she's weak and collapses on him. Bill holds her tight as she rests comfortably on his chest, caressing her with pleasure.

Taking a shower together, their hands are all over the other, enjoying the feel in the heat of the moment, then they dry each other off. He returns to the bed and sits facing her, drying off some parts of his body with the towel.

She says, "I'll get my robe out of my bedroom and make you breakfast."

Naked, she heads for the door and he watches her butt as she moves.

When she reaches the door, he smiles and says, "Dani, no."

She turns and looks confused with distress on her face.

"Did I say something wrong?" she wonders, hesitantly.

"Yes, you did."

"You don't want breakfast?"

"Yes, I do," he replies.

"Then what did I say that was wrong?"

"You can get your robe out of the office, but this is your bedroom," he says, patting the bed next to him.

With fear gone, she stares at him as tears began to flow. She slowly walks back to him, crying profusely, puts her arms around him and pushes him to his back, falling on top of him. She kisses him and cries her eyes out. She's one happy girl.

They hold each other for a long time before she gets control of herself and he doesn't complain. Reaching for her butt, he caresses her cheeks, grips them all the while noticing how soft, yet firm they are. The heat from her body makes him feel good, hoping it never stops. He loves holding her naked body as he feels her warmth, her strength, and her softness as his hands caress her body ever so tenderly.

He loves caressing her delightful butt so he continues to spend time doing that. She makes this apartment her home and he will not deny her that. They end up fucking like rabbits and as they become weak again, they take a shower to freshen up and get more life into their weary bodies, then it's back to bed for more sex.

Two hours later, they leave the bedroom and make breakfast, still naked. They never leave the apartment and barely leave the bed, never even wear clothes. They can't get enough of each other.

They do take time out to move her stuff into their bedroom, but the for the rest of the day, they are in bed fucking as their desires turn into passion for each other. Dani is insatiable and happy. Bill is happy as well. He's only known her for three weeks and she's seriously getting to him. How lucky can he be? How lucky can she be?

Chapter 20 Kinky Time

The next month of his life, Bill will never forget. It's a roller coaster of sales, sex, and growth with his beautiful girlfriend. If he was not in love with her before, he sure as hell is now. They have one work related problem between them, but he solves it in a hurry.

Bill only does sales these days because Dani has completely taken the burden of support off his shoulders. He forgot how much he loves to sell, to make that initial approach and convince the customer the product he has is a great software package that will be a great asset to them.

Dani loves her job and the customers love her. When Bill overwhelmed her with sales, he called the customer and suggested that he temporarily replace Dani and help them solve their problem.

But eventually they would say, "No offence, Bill, but we'll wait for Dani. She'll be here soon enough."

Well, that settles that so he looks for something else to do until Dani comes home. He found it and starts writing up their ten suggestions as an upgrade to the software he and Dani put together, then adds the software error that Dani found to it. He puts it all in an envelope and plans to take it to the office on Monday to be forwarded to the Development Division.

It's late Saturday morning and he's relaxing in the apartment when Dani walks in.

She grins and says, "Hi."

"Hi yourself," he answers, "but no more working weekends. That's our time..."

"That's good, but it really is important to help them today. They needed..."

"Who's the boss?" he teases her gently.

She grins, stands at attention with her breasts thrusting out and gives him a mock salute.

"FYI, I completed the write up of the things we collaborated on and Monday, it will be on its way to the Development Division, but before it goes, you need to look at and approve it."

MDSW
MDSW
520 Followers
1...34567...10