Romancing the Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Then she asks as she raises an eyebrow, "Our time?"

Seconds later, they rip their clothes off and engage in intense, loving sex, again.

Their sex life is well beyond satisfying. After her initial hesitation, Dani never looked back. She tries anything and everything with her man, also being a talker and a screamer in certain circumstances. He always knows what gives her pleasure. She's a little kinky, in her own way, but it's okay with him.

Later that day, they are lying in their sweat after having intense sex and she shyly asks, "Do you ever have the desire to fuck me in the butt?"

He has to admit, "Of course. I've thought about it, but I've never done it before. Have you?"

She shakes her head and the subject doesn't comes up again, until the following Saturday. When he walks into the apartment with some groceries, she greets him wearing only panties and a half T-shirt.

"How 'bout a nooner," she teases.

"Sounds great!"

She impishly grins, "Meet me in the bedroom in five minutes."

He puts the groceries away and five minutes later, almost to the second, he walks into the bedroom. She is naked, on all fours on the bed with her face on the sheet and her butt in the air pointing directly at him. She has drawn red concentric circles around her butt like a target. It's obvious what she's eluding to, even if there isn't a tube of lubricant laying on the bed next to her.

He walks to her, removing his clothes en route. His cock stands at attention and he kneels down behind her, then begins a tongue assault on her pussy, then moves to ream her backdoor. It sounds like she's in seventh heaven based on what he's hearing.

He inserts a finger into her pussy, then her backdoor as she continues to moan and grind against the intruder. He stands and plunges his cock into her pussy to get her warmed up while continuing to tease her backdoor with his finger.

When she's really enjoying the pleasure, the backdoor action begins and both love it. It's an interesting first attempt for both of them and as he continues stroking her butt, they both erupt in orgasm. It's not the greatest sex they've ever had, but they are learning what it takes for anal sex to be good for her and him alike. She likes the feel of his cock in her butt so she wants more and the lube does help.

They clean up in the shower together and then head for the bedroom for more sex. She walks ahead of him and when she lays on the bed and spreads her legs, he starts laughing.

She asks, "What's so funny?"

He answers, "What did you use to draw the target around your backdoor?"

She replies, "The red ink pen in the office. Why?"

He starts laughing harder.

"You mean the indelible red ink pen that doesn't come off?"

"Oh no..."

She looks horrified and then starts laughing hysterically.

"Shit!... Well, just fuck me good for my poor attempt at being creative. I hope it will come off eventually."

He does and as they both enjoy more and more sex everyday, Bill is getting use to having sex with Dani and both are learning to enjoy each other.

Chapter 21 Analysis

Dani's personality always keeps him off balance. Most people have a business face and a personal face. Dani is more than that.

One day he purchased a half dozen yellow roses from a flower shop on his way home. When Dani came home, the roses were in a vase on the kitchen table.

When she sees the roses, she stares at the flowers for a moment and then starts sobbing. Bill wasn't expecting that reaction so he leads her to the sofa where he sits down, pulls her to his lap and holds her in a tight embrace. Dani puts her arms around him and he just holds her until she stops sobbing.

"You must think I'm crazy," she says after she gets a handle on her emotions. "Maybe I should see a shrink."

"Maybe," he says, "but first, tell me why."

"Now?"

"Why not?"

"Well," she begins, "whenever you do something nice for me, like the flowers, I keep thinking about how much I owe you and without what you did for me, I would be on skid row or something just as bad or even worse. You don't know how desperate and depressed I was when we met. Except for my mom, nobody has ever done anything for me, so I get emotional when you're nice."

"But you're not emotional when performing your job. You're almost bossy," he counters.

"That's different," she replies. "I know I'm good at teaching people and I really like working with them. But, I have to take control of the training so they don't confuse the issue any more than they already have. It's almost like I'm the boss, so I act that way."

"And sex," he teases.

She blushes and says, "That's another different. With you, I feel I can do anything because you don't judge me. Also, you make me feel more like a woman than a sex slave, something I never really felt from my ex. I know I'm a little kinky, but you go along with it and pleasure me in spite of that. Having sex with you takes me out of the real world and into my own little fantasy land."

"When I feel you inside me or when you tease me so that I'm begging you to let me cum, I surrender to you. And when I cum, I can't describe how wonderful it feels. I'm absolutely addicted to sex with you. Sometimes I feel guilty that I'm so selfish I don't make you cum enough."

He smiles at her, "You don't need a shrink. You are perfectly normal. That's what any shrink will tell you. Don't change."

She hugs him, kisses him and they cuddle for a while. Then she reaches for his belt buckle and unbuckles it. He looks at her questioningly and she grins impishly.

"You told me not to change, if I remember correctly."

Yup, they have more of the best sex again, but this time he enters her from behind as she lays on her stomach. She loves it and arches her back in an attempt to meet his thrusts until it happens. Another intense orgasm overwhelms her body as he shoots several loads inside her. As they lay on their backs, Dani turns to him and gives him a hug so he pulls her on top and squeezes her in return.

Chapter 22 The Phone Call

Two weeks later, on a late Thursday morning, Bill's cell phone rings. It's his administrative boss.

He says, "The Regional Sales Manager is in town and wants you to meet him here in the office at 3:30 today. Can you make it?"

"Yes, I can make it, but I need to reschedule appointments first."

"Okay, I'll let him know. Bye."

Bill is not worried. He's been expecting this call and he knows why the Regional Sales Manager wants to talk to him. By this time, Bill and Dani's professional relationship has allowed them to communicate and work well together as a team and he considers Dani his partner in everything they do, which has caused his sales to skyrocket.

Bill walks into the office a few minutes before 3:30 and the receptionist tells him the meeting is in conference room #1. As the room comes into view, he sees two men, not one. That's an unexpected surprise, not identifying who either person is. Then it hits him. He does know them after all.

As introductions are made, Jack Wakely is the Regional Sales Manager. He knows his name, seen his photo in the hallway and reads his memos, but never met him face to face. They shake hands and Jack introduces him to Rick Johnson. Rick is older gentleman and grins warmly as he shakes his hand. His photo is also on the wall next to Jack's.

Jack says, "Mr Johnson is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the company, Bill. We both want to talk to you."

"Do I need a lawyer? Or maybe a doctor?" Bill asks and laughs.

Jack and Rick break out in laughter at his unexpected humor. With the ice broken, Bill is a little surprised, but is ready and willing to talk to them. Rick, on the other hand, is a real heavy weight in the company and he really didn't expect Rick to be here today. Bill is surprised Rick has taken an interest in his work before Jack spoke to him about it. The plot thickens.

"Not yet," Jack says, jokingly, as he returns to his business face. "I hear you rescheduled a sales appointment to make this meeting. Is that true?"

"Almost, I rescheduled two, but they are linked together, another division of the same company and not very far away from the other division."

"Oh. I need to apologize for this unexpected meeting then. I had hopes we would not interfere with your work," Jack admits.

"It's not a problem, Mr Wakely. It has been rescheduled with apologies."

Then Jack starts the inquisition.

"Anyway, Bill, we have two topics to discuss with you. First, we want to thank you for the software error you spotted. I assumed, after three years, the product would be bug free, but you shattered my assumption and brought me back to reality. Congratulations, and thank you," Jack says.

"Second, your sales has sky rocketed over the last three or four months by five or six times or more above all other salesman's efforts and we want to pick your brain to find out why."

"On behalf of both of us, thank you," Bill replies. "Actually, it was Dani that spotted the software error and bet me it was a bug in the software."

"Dani is an employee of ours?" Jack asks.

"Not exactly. She works with me and I would rather leave it at that for now."

"That doesn't sit well with me, Bill," Rick says with authority in his voice. "I need to know who Danny is and more about the arrangement you have with him, especially since he's not an employee of ours."

"I will explain some, including the fact that Dani is a woman and it's a personal issue for her so I prefer not to explain in detail unless she is with us. I don't speak on her behalf. She's a very smart person and I don't want to abuse her trust. We can talk about this another time if you really want to know," Bill informs them.

"If you tell us the reason why your sales have gone way above the norm, will we here more about Dani?" Rick asks.

"You absolutely will, Mr Johnson."

"And why is that?"

"Because she's an important part my sales team."

"Sales team?" Jack breaks in.

"Yes, Mr Wakely, sales team. It's the reason why my sales efforts have gone way above the norm."

"Okay, Bill, you have my undivided attention. Is there a possibility we can meet Dani so the two of you can explain what you're doing to create so many sales?" Rick asks, smirking.

"Absolutely you can, Mr Johnson."

"Then let's meet for an early dinner in, let's say, 30 minutes? We can talk for a while, then have dinner," Rick suggests, "and it will be at Jack's expense."

Rick smiles as he's looking at Jack so he smiles.

"I'm go for that plan!"

Jack laughs and so does Rick.

"Let me call Dani and have her meet us there."

He calls and she answers on the fourth ring.

"Hi, Dani, is there any way you can join me and my bosses for dinner in about thirty minutes?"

She is quiet for a second and then asks, "Big boss? Should I impress them?"

He answers enthusiastically, "That would be great! How about we meet you at the Plaza Steak Room in thirty minutes."

Dani says, "Good. That gives me time to clean up and put some good stuff on, but I may be a few minutes late. Are we in trouble?"

"Nope," he says, not really knowing if that's true or not.

"See you in thirty minutes."

He hangs up and looks at them.

"Thirty minutes it is. Dani will meet us there so we need to get rolling to get there in time."

"What was the 'nope' in response to?" Rick asks.

"She asked if we are in trouble."

Bill smiles. Jack and Rick laugh.

Chapter 23 Meeting the Bosses

Arriving at the restaurant, the maitre d escorts Bill, Jack and Rick to a table fairly isolated from the rest per their request and are seated in a quiet corner. Dani appears a couple minutes later and they all stand as Bill greets her. She's professionally dressed, not to mention dressed to kill, wearing her best business outfit that accentuates her figure and complexion. Her smile lights up the room as if this dinner is the greatest event in her life, which it may very well be.

Bill introduces her first to Jack, who actually shudders when he shakes her hand, probably because he peeks at her breasts, then to Rick, who also shakes her hand and greets her warmly.

They sit down and order coffee, then Rick says, "Bill is right, Dani, you're not in trouble, but he hasn't told us the circumstances involving you and his sales record of late."

"Has he told you anything?" Dani asks.

"Just that he doesn't speak for you and wants you with him so the two of you can explain," Jack says.

She looks a Bill and says, "Thank you for including me, Bill."

"You deserve it, Dani," he says and nods with a smile.

"First, Dani," Jack says, "I would to know how you fit into this scenario. Just before we were on our way here, Bill mentioned a sales team, but has only mentioned the great job you perform for him since, but nothing about what you do for him. He also says you're not a company employee, so what are you doing for him and who do you work for?"

"Currently, Mr Wakely, I work for Bill and only for Bill because I need to repay him for his kindness."

"That requires and explanation, please. What are you describing as kindness," Rick asks.

Dani explains in a lower voice as she gets somber, "When we met over four months ago, I was homeless, jobless, penniless, had no friends and I was a fairly dirty person, not having bathed in over a week. I just ended a very bad relationship with an ex and was severely depressed."

"Over time, in several episodes of drunken rage, my ex shredded almost all my clothes, emptied our joint bank account and got me fired from a job I loved as a separation gift. He was an alcoholic, sober when I met him, but when he lost his job, he fell off the wagon and I became the focus of his wrath. I was in shambles personally and financially, ready to do something even more stupid and permanent."

"Bill was a complete stranger, but quickly became a friend when I needed one the most. He picked me up and helped me turn my life around. I haven't paid him back yet and until I do, I work only for him. Whether I get paid or not, I don't care, as long as he does because he's providing me everything I need to enable me to get back on my feet," she says with a little wetness in her eyes. "He has spent a god awful lot of money on me so I need to repay him."

"Okay, that clears that up. Bill, what are you doing for her, if you don't mind me asking, and you can leave out personal details if you so desire?"

"Sure, Mr Johnson," Bill says. "After we met, I gave her room and board, bought her clothes with hopes she was able to get back on her feet. After she started working for me, she needed business clothes and a cell phone, then a car to get around because public transportation was not conducive to her needs, all of which I still pay for to this day."

"Are you also paying for her expenses, like office supplies and cash?"

"Yes, all of that... Am I taking advantage of her? No, because that's the way she wants it. We have talked about this several times, but she's stubborn about it and will not except a paycheck from me as long as I supply all the tools she needs and has paid me back, all of which I do willingly."

"Did you offer to pay her for her services?" Jack asks.

"I told her I would split the commission with her 50-50 and she refused it as quickly as I said it for the afore mentioned reasons," he says and Dani nods in agreement.

Bill continues, "Dani is a very intelligent person and I want her to be successful because she makes us successful. As I've said, she has contributed immensely to our sales effort and I look forward to her continued support long into the future."

Jack and Rick are satisfied with that explanation and drop the subject. They want to discuss something else.

"So, talk about the sales team you have mentioned. What does Dani do for you?" Jack asks.

"The short story is, she's my support specialist, taking care of installations, training and call-backs while I concentrate on sales. Do you want to hear the long version?"

"Okay," Rick replies. "For now."

"When I read the manual and learned the software, it was clear to me there will be problems, not with making the sale, but keeping the sale on the books. The manual is large, heavy and confusing in many areas. I'm betting you've heard that before and it's intimidating to look at due to its physical size alone, not to mention its weight."

Jack and Rick both nod their agreement.

"Therefore, I knew I had to support each sale or loose the commission. For every sale, I have to return to the client several times and solve their issues with the software. This problem continues for a two or three months after the sale is on the books, until the actual user gets comfortable with the software. I have to support the product, and do so out of necessity. If I did not do that, the software would eventually get a bad reputation in the market place and that did not set well with me."

"The software is a great product and does not deserve that reputation, so I progressed with the sales and continued the support. But, I found myself spending more time supporting the software than I did selling it. For a long time, I spent about three or four times more on installs, training and call-backs than I did selling the product and many times I had to make a decision between making a sales call or going on a client call-back. Most of the call-backs are because the actual user does not want to use, read or even deal with the manual."

"Learning all that, I patted myself on the back because my initial impression was correct, then I met Dani. After I read her resume, I explained the problem I faced. She expressed interest so I gave her the manual and an old laptop for her to learn from. She read the manual by the time I got home the next day. I was shocked, not believing it was possible. She expressed interest again so I gave her ten questions as a test after dinner that night. The next day, she had nailed all the answers and that was when she found the error in the software, which we'll get to later. I lost the bet and had a lot of dishes to do."

They laugh with him at his embarrassment.

"As a result, I asked her if she'd be interested in a job working with me. She affirmed that desire so we formed a sales team to solve my problem. Over the past four plus months, Dani and I have become a very efficient sales team with me doing the sales portion and her supporting the software. The more we work together, the more efficient we get."

"You are aware of our non-disclosure agreement, are you not?" Jack asks.

Dani injects, "Yes, very much so, Mr Wakely. I signed an NDA between me and the company before I read the manual at Bill's insistence, so the company is protected and I have tight lips."

"Good work, Bill," Jack replies. "I do appreciate your honesty about the NDA, but in the future, I would prefer you raise the issue first and get support for your research."

"Yes, Sir."

Bill continues, "When she agreed to work with me, my desire was to bring this problem to management's attention with a solution, and not waste time presenting a problem alone so I don't feel like a whiner to management or myself."

"I understand that, Bill, but in the future, I would prefer to know you are working on something that may or may not benefit the company because somebody else may have already researched the subject, okay?"

"Yes, Sir," Bill replies, then continues. "Because our sales have dramatically increased, I believe a sales team is the wave of the future and you have seen the proof. We do about five or six times more sales than other salesman. That economically makes it worth the added expense of a support specialist because two people are doing the work of six salesman."

Then Bill continues, "To change the subject and if I may, I'd like to present another problem as I see it. This also has a possible solution," Bill adds.

1...45678...10