All Comments on 'Romantic Getaway Night - Day 01'

by Goodjames8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s good but

It’s nice to see another newbie writer. But let’s hope your next story is in the correct category . This story was written more for the exhibition category than the loving wife category it’s just a shame you decided to ruin your story by putting it into the loving wife category. The loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories and this story will just fall through the cracks and ignored. It’s just at the moment all newbie writers are putting there stories no matter what they are into the loving wife category. Aka swamped the only thing making it big in the loving wife category is the BTB stories ( Burn The Bitch ) stories. These are the stories that push the writers to there imagination and creativity to there limits then have to do research to make the stories fantastic. They push themselves to find the perfect revenge on the cheating wife and lover so that the poor cheated husband can walk off into the sunset with everything ( new wife kids and money etc) . You get the idea but the respect and the likes you get are off the charts lol. But if I was you I would probably try a different category and go have fun since your first story was more about exhibition why don’t you try that category and have fun. But most of all just go try different category’s. Unless you want to write a BTB story then by all means go for it lol just have fun ok .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I see from your profile you use several ID's

Obviously to escape the criticism.

If you want to write for real, you badly need an editor. Or you're a troll. I suspect the second. Pure crap! I have no idea how this made it past the site moderator. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lane

No comment required. Read the title

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Forget Day 2

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Definitely a troll

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Short and to the point

Not terrible. You may not be aware that there are websites that offer free grammar editing and they catch basic usage and spelling.

Multiple aliases .. Interesting... Perhaps the more interesting question is "why",.....

Anyway, I say keep writing. Don't be discouraged, but work to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Get enjoying your wife and love to try new things to keep it fresh but it ends before sharing and taking it in the ass

bendereinabendereinaalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful writer.

Your story could be about anything and it is a wonderful read. I enjoy your style.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Wonderful? I would say closer to barely a.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoodjames8@Goodjames8
Married man in California that likes intensity Career in medical field Now retired Have written a few stories here under different names and it was exciting to see them read. Erotic thoughts keep me going. Really like true stories, honesty, and openness .