Romantic Ninja Boys Erotica Ch. 02

Story Info
Aimee, feeling cold from the rain, takes a hot shower.
1.7k words
0
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Hana M Brimeck

I close the window, turn around, fall back against them, and slide down to the floor. I take a moment to catch my breath. I can still feel his kiss on my lips. I hold my finger to my mouth hoping to keep the memory of that feeling as long as possible.

"Dago, what is this feeling?" I mutter under my breath. I shake it off. 'I need a hot shower.' I say to myself as I grudgingly pick myself off the floor with a groan.

I step into the shower, close my eyes, and lean back against the wall allowing the water to dance off my fingertips. I welcome water's the warm embrace. My skin is so cold the water has cooled by the time it reaches my toes. I hadn't realized how cold my body was from the rain.

My thoughts drift back to my kiss with Dago, my thighs heat up from the images in my head. I re-play the scenario of his kiss back over in my head. The sensation of my blood pumping brings me deeper into my fantasy. Even in the shower I can feel a warm tingle between my legs. I visualize the feeling of being held in Dago's arms again, embraced in his solid muscles. How easily he carried me, how swiftly he moved, so graceful, so incredibly powerful-.

My knees start to feel weak. I get caught in my thoughts, my hand sneaks between my legs. I let out a gasp as my hand passes over my clit. Massaging my throbbing clit, god it feels so good, but always so sensitive. My other hand's over my breast relishing the softness of my skin and the slight firmness of my breast, my fingertips lightly pinching, rolling my already erect nipples.

My fingers dare to make their way down. They spread my lips my revealing my wetness, I'm so aroused I have warm slippery juices flowing from my pussy already. My fingers on one hand penetrates my pussy, sliding in and out while my fingers on another hand squeezes my nipple, pinching it, giving it an occasional pull.

I go back to playing with my clit now that my fingers are lubricated. I fall back against the shower wall moaning. I can feel the pulsing increasing as my breathing gets faster. I imagine what it would be like to take Dago to bed, how big his cock is, what it would feel like as it penetrates me, what his fingers would feel like. A warm tingling sensation starts to grow throughout my hips and down my legs. My other hand slides from my breast joining my other hand on my pussy. Fingers from one hand on my clit the other fingers sliding in and out on my slit. 'Oh, faster, harder, oh god... fuck me, god fuck me I' I think to myself. I moan, wishing it was Dago I was saying that to. I move my hands faster plunge my fingers deeper wanting more, I try to hold off cuming so I can feel the wonderful tingling in my pussy and clit but the thoughts just get me too excited. I let another moan escape out loud as my pussy orgasm bursts and I climax into my hand.

I slide down the shower wall too weak to stand. I sit with water pouring off my body I can my pussy pulses with its orgasm. With each pulse my juices from my orgasm escapes dripping from between my legs. I finish washing myself as I catch my breath. I let out an involuntary moan as my finger gently crosses my clit as I rinse myself of my orgasm.

Wrapped in a towel I walk out of the bathroom finally warmed up. I gasp, startled, "OH FUCK!" I drop my towel. Casually sitting on my bed is Regan, not who I was expecting or hoping to see if there was going to be anyone showing up unannounced. My eyes narrow. A smirk crosses his lips as he takes in the full nude view of me fresh out of the shower.

"Nice." He mutters under his breath.

My wet hair clings to my skin, water slides down my breast to my nipple. I pick up a towel and continue to dry off.

"Aren't you going to cover yourself?" He asks in a cold flat tone.

"You've already seen me, and I'm sure heard me in the shower, so what's left to hide?" I respond in kind

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asks, I didn't think his tone could possibly get any colder but I was wrong.

"Getting out of the shower, what the hell are you doing in my bedroom?" I matched his tone once more.

Ignoring the question he gets up and strides towards me. "Let me tell you one thing sister" putting his finger to my chest, "Dago may be an annoying know it all nerd but he's still my brother and if you mess with him, lead him on, or hurt him, you'll need to answer to me." He holds his stare to show he's serious.

I hold his stare, narrow my eyes even more, and slap his hand away from my chest. His eyes narrow. I raise an eyebrow. "Does Dago know he has a guard dog?"

"Just don't fuck with him ok?" Regan growls.

"What makes you think I would ever do anything to Dago?"

"You're- how do I put this, not rich and famous; we haven't had great luck with your kind."

"My kind, are you serious? Well no need to get all guard dog off his leash with me. I have no intention of hurting your brother. I'm grateful, you guys saved me but you can leave now."

Regan scowls, "I'll be watching you." He slips out of the room towards the fire escape. He pokes his head back in the door, gives me a look top to bottom, "I gotta say, nice by the way" He says with a half-smile.

"Yah, I heard you the first time, go to hell. By the way you don't seem to be too bad yourself." My eyes drop down to his belt line, I said with a returned half smile. "Not going to try to hide it?"

Regan realizes at that moment he was erect standing in front of me. He shrugs, "You show me yours I show you mine."

His expression changed from embarrassed to a half smile. He gives me a wink and slipped into the shadows.

I was surprised at how thick and large he appeared. Thinking of its size made my pussy start to pulsate again. I flop on my bed as I let out a exasperated sigh. What a day, what an evening, what an impressive cock- I wonder if it runs in the family.

I don't even bother to get dressed I just crawl under my blankets and try to fall asleep. Now I have the image of Regan's very impressive erection in my head and the memory of Dago's kiss on my lips. Already my desires are spiraling to the surface, my clit tingles begging to be given attention once more. I try to focus on something else to cool off, anything else, "FUCK!" I throw my blankets off and dive under my bed. From a bad I retrieve my favorite toy, my vibrator where instead of a rabbit there is a dragon's head. "Hello my beauty." I say out loud with a smile.

Already my body anticipates the pleasure that my dragon will provide. I flick the power bringing my dragon to life. I press the length of the vibrating shaft against my clit with the addition of warming gel I tease the tip against my clit. I move the tip between my lips along my slit and back up to my clit. I moan, I can already feel my pussy start to quiver as its wetness grows. I slide my toy in penetrating my pussy, slowly, allowing the dragon to lick my clit with each penetration. "Oh god." I whisper, "Not yet." I want to enjoy this, I want it to last, it feels so good. I back off some, not letting the dragon play, I continue to lightly push my toy in and out until the heat that was building in my thighs dies down. It doesn't take long before my body begs to feel my dragon again. I change the angle for a few long strokes so the shaft hits right behind my clit and rubs along the front of my pussy, letting the dragon just barely lick me.

I roll over on my side and bring my knee straight up. I slide my toy in and out, it glides through my pussy lips, I lean my head back with a gasp, my body shakes already. I moan as my lips sense every ridge and bump of my toy as it slips between them. The dragon takes his place against my clit. The tip struts against my g-spot. With each thrust he brings more pleasure than the last. I move my hips into my toy, imagining it was Dago sometimes Regan, my mind can't hold one image. "Oh fuck." I whisper. Thinking of them at the same time, my clit throbs, I thrust harder. I gasp and moan their names as I grab the pillow and cover my face, trying to be quiet. I can't hold it back, I let the heat flow through my body, my pussy pulses, I can no longer moan, I can barely breath. I push the dragon into my clit hard in a circle and let his vibrations fuel me, saturate me, making my desires come flying to the surface. My orgasm releases in an instant surge like a hurricane upon a beach.

I fall back on the bed allowing my toy to roll from my hand while I take a moment to catch my breath. "Oh, that felt amazing." I whisper to the emptiness of my bedroom. A strange sensation overcomes me in that moment. I swear I could feel eyes watching me. I check the window but only see the familiar city skyline, 'I must be feeling paranoid after earlier tonight.' I thought to myself.