Romantic Ninja Boys Erotica Ch. 01

Story Info
Aimee is rescued by our heroes and escorted home
2.7k words
0
1.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long day. Work was busy and it was a very strenuous day that never felt like it was going to end; now the topper on the cake is rain as I walk home. The rainfall has made the streets darker than usual. The light seemed dimmer, the shadows deeper, more ominous, like one wrong move and they could swallow you whole, I should have taken the bus.

I hurry along tucked into my jacket. I catch the sound of footsteps behind me. I think nothing of it; I live in a big city after all. Weird, I wonder why I even noticed at all. I keep up my brisk pace but hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. My nerves on edge I push on, 'I'm just being paranoid. No one would care about me.' I think to myse—"AHHHH!" I'm yanked from my feet, a strong tug. I'm pulled and thrown to the ground, the wind knocked from my lungs. My jacket pulled from my shoulders.

Sitting exposed on the sidewalk the rain soaks through my sweater. The shady figure grabs me and pulls me towards the secluded black shadows of the alley. I kick, claw, and scream for help, my voice muted under the heavy rain. I struggle to try to get away. Bystanders just turn away, pretending to not notice. 'This fucking city!'

Hidden away from sight in the alley my attackers' hands start to rip at my clothes, my jacket pulled completely away. His hands dig in my pockets looking for loot. I scream into the rain only to have it continue to dampen my efforts, I close my eyes and hold still now hoping they will find what they are looking for and leave me be. I'm helpless to fight against an attacker of his size, I'm helpless to run. Suddenly the hands are no longer searching my person. I hear scuffling followed by a loud thump of a body hitting the ground. I cautiously open my eyes to see my attacker tied up lying bloodied on the ground. "What the?" I look around in disbelief. 'What the fuck just happened?'

Stunned I don't move for a short time. I just sit trying to catch my breath. Out of the shadows a hand reaches towards me, a voice softly asks, "Are you ok? Don't be scared we're here to help."

I hesitate a moment before I reach my hand and place it into his. The instant my hand touches his I was taken aback, my heart skips a beat, for a moment that it feels cold and wet, I know it's raining, but still, I have a sense of safety of comfort. He helps me to my feet. My eyes having time to adjust to the darkness I see a figure in front of me. He's and the voice of a man but his body is built different. 'Weird.'

Through the rain I only see a figure in the shadows, "Thank you for saving me from that guy. If you didn't come along I would have been in serious trouble. I guess this makes you my guardian, something." I say, still trying to catch my breath.

"We couldn't just sit by and watch someone hurt an innocent." The voice from the shadow says.

"We, there's more than just you?" In all the commotion I couldn't tell.

"My brothers and I, I'm Dago." He says.

"My names Aimee, thanks again."

"Please, allow my brothers and me to escort you home, we make sure you get home safe." I hear whispers of protest and arguments from the shadows but can't make out what they're saying.

"Knights in shining armor aren't you? Thanks but I don't know if that's a good idea since I'm talking to a group strangers in an obscure alley that I have no idea who you are or how many of you there are." I am still unsure of these guys at this point, but they did rescue me so they can't be all bad.

"Technically you're talking to just one of us and nothing personal we're not that into being seen by people, they don't usually react to well to seeing us, also for the record there's four of us." Dago says.

I shrug my shoulders; "Fair enough" I walk forward and lift my hand. I reach out to touch the torso of my savior.

Gently he grabs my hand. "Don't be afraid" he says, "we're not here to hurt you, we're here to help. Before I let you proceed I should warn you--"

Before he could say anything further I hear a voice from behind him say, "Dago, we need to go, this is dangerous, you remember what Master Takeo said, don't let anyone see us."

"I know what he said Logan but this feels different. She's different." Dago says, "But Instructor Isa always says sometimes taking risks is worth it in the end." Dago says

"Instructor Isa is also out of her mind most of the time." Another voice responds.

"Please Dago" I ask, "Let me see the face of the man who saved me."

I hear a snort from the shadows "Man is kind of a loose term there." Another voice says.

"Shut up Regan!" Dago says, "Ok Aimee, but I can't go out onto the street. I'll show you but I need to take you somewhere we will be out of view."

"Oh, that's not concerning at all to a woman who was just attacked by a stranger, and rescued by another stranger, and now taking off with that stranger to an unknown location." I joke.

"Trust me Aimee." he says in a quiet and confident voice and offers me his hand. I nod and surrender to him. He pulls me towards him and scoops me up in his arms. He's strong, his muscles solid, his body feels hard, smooth but not like a normal torso. "Hang on and don't be scared." Again I nod. With ease he jumps, I hold tight around his neck. He leaps and jumps with ease like I'm nothing more than a doll to him. We reach the rooftop, still hidden by the shadows he gently lets me down. "Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be." I say quietly.

"Promise you won't run away, you don't need to be scared."

"I couldn't run very far if I wanted." I joke.

I prepare myself as his figure moves into the light. My eyes grow wide with disbelief and excitement as his form becomes clear, followed by a little confusion.

Dago is wearing a purple hoodie with the sleeves cut off, obscuring eyes is a coordinating purple wrap, covering his nose and mouth his disguise is complete with a facemask that is in the shape of a fierce looking turtle's scowl. Over his hoodie and jeans, perfectly fit Kevlar armor resembling that of tortoise shells.

'That's why it felt off.' I thought to myself, "You look human. I don't get it, why did we have to come up to the roof? I was thinking you were a mutant or something"

Dago pauses, looks at the others, and then removes his masks. 'Holy shit its Dagoberto Andrade! Are you kidding me right now?' I scream in my head.

"Oh my god, you're a fucking Dagoberto Andrade! But how, is this possible, this is so cool!" I say with absolute excitement, I jump up and down not believing how cool this is. How did this even happen?

"Keep it down. We really don't want people to find out." Dago ducks back into the shadows.

"I'm sorry, it's just I am so excited nothing this weird or cool has ever happened to me before."

The other three step forward, all four are now standing before me in the light all dressed similar. I am unable to see their faces, due to being obscured by their masks, but I can't help but notice their eyes when I was jumping. Feeling self-conscious, I stop jumping and try to regain composure.

"That's usually the reaction we get, hence why we stay away from people in the street." The one in black responds by removing his mask, "You probably know me, Logan Carvallo just Logan please. You've already met Dago." He gestures to the one wearing red, "That's Regan París and this is the youngest Jaron Navarro in grey."

"Hey, just call me Regan, ok, no need to make a big deal."

"Dudes I'm only younger by like 30 minutes dude, I'm still 19 like the rest of you." Jaron says in a frustrated tone, he then turns to me, "And Aimee you can call me JJ." He says with a smirk and thumbs up.

"Technically 38 minutes, to be exact." Dago says.

"NOT NOW DAGO!" The three others yell in unison.

"What's the other J stand for I always wanted to know?"

"Jackass" Regan proclaims with a halfcocked smile.

"It does not shut up Regan!" JJ yells.

"JJ shhh." Logan shushes him.

I laugh, it felt good to have some of the tension eased, "So, Dago, Logan, Regan and Jaron-- er JJ, I mean, with the mysterious J. So you guys are the famous actor quadruplets? Does your family know you're vigilantes?"

They drop their heads, "Our family could really care less what we do."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean..." Hoping to change the subject it's at that point I notice they have weapons. "So what's with the masks and weapons and the outfits?"

"It's ok. Kind of a long story on the rest but mostly intimidation, the long of the short is we're trained in the sacred art of Ninjutsu. We're also trained in Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu." Logan says.

"We're underground MMA fighters." JJ pops up and says.

"We're not supposed to tell people JJ!" Regan smacks him on the back of the head. Logan and Dago face palm, "We also help defend the people of this city, prevent crimes like we did tonight." Regan says.

I feel hot tears form in my eyes. The gravity of what almost happened finally hit me. I rush forward and put my arms around Dago's neck and without thinking kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you so much, thank you guys. If you didn't come to my rescue..." The words catch in my throat.

Dago puts his arms around me, "I'm glad we made it in time, you're very welcome."

I was surprised at how tender his touch was despite his build, I felt protected in his arms, I want to stay here. After a few moments of being in his arms I can feel his blood starts to flow and his he starts to blush. I finally let go of him. It's only when I pull back from him, the cold finally hits me and I realized my sweater is soaked completely through. This was the wrong day to wear a thin white sweater and my thin bra. I'm completely visible and nipples hard. Logan grabs my jacket and with a tender touch slides my jacket back onto my shoulders, I feel a rush of warmth through my body as our eyes meet and his hand touches my shoulder.

"We, uh, better get you home." Logan says, quickly looking away.

Dago scoops me back into his arms and I direct them to where my apartment is, for once grateful I'm on a top floor.

With ease he leaps from building to building silently moving through the night. Before I know it we are outside my apartment on the fire escape. Dago unlocks the window with his knife and slides my window open. I slip inside my apartment.

"Do you want to stay for a while?" I ask, hoping they will want to stay, I'm still feeling uneasy from earlier.

Dago, about to say something, is quickly interrupted by Logan, "Sorry Aimee we still have a mission tonight."

"He means a fight." JJ whispers to me.

"JJ!" Logan yells. "Seriously dude!"

"She already knows Logan, secrets out." Regan says.

I can't help but laugh, they're obviously brothers, "Oh, ok. Well, you're welcome to stop by any time." I insist, "And your secret is safe with me, I won't tell anyone. I don't really know anyone in the city to tell anyways."

"See Logan, it'll all be fine." Dago says

Logan lets out a frustrated sigh, "Good night Aimee it was nice meeting you." As quickly as they had appeared and saved me they were gone, silent, as though they were shadows themselves they disappeared. I search the rooftops hoping to catch just one last glimpse of my knights in shining-- Kevlar against the reflections from the lights, nothing.

Shivers run through my body as the cold hits me again. I strip down. I am about to step into a hot shower when I sense something behind me. I turn as Dago taps on my window. Wearing only my towel I rush over to open the window.

Caught off guard by me appearing in only a towel he becomes almost too nervous to speak "I... I didn't have a chance to ask this... um earlier but I wanted to know if you'd like to hang out some time, maybe?"

I tease him "You mean like a date?" I smile and playfully bounce on my toes. I was surprised a big movie star would be so intimidated to ask a little nobody like me out.

Even more nervous he places his hand behind his head and stumbles on his words, "Well, um.. well, yea kind of, if you're ok with that or don't think it too weird."

I touch my fingers to his lips and put my arms around his shoulders again. "Dago, I'd love to hang out. I'm home tomorrow night if you'd like."

We talk for a bit longer, I don't want to let him go, not yet. The more I look into his eyes the more I find myself sinking into the depths of him. A surge of warm energy radiates from him, it overtakes me, I bite my lip feeling nervous. All I want to do is grab his jacket and pull him in for a kiss. Do I dare? Would that be too forward, would that scare him away, would he reject me? The energy builds between us is, it's too overwhelming to ignore, I can't stop myself. I give in, I can't resist, I gently tug on his hoodie beckoning him closer, 'please don't resist' I hope to myself. He doesn't resist, he abides. I have a moment of excitement and panic at the same time. I finally get to feel his lips against mine all the while thinking, what if I do something stupid to ruin the moment. I shut any thoughts out and risk it.

Our lips meet and in that instant I melt, I remind myself to keep standing. The energy swirling around us helps to keep me on my feet. I forget the cold. All I can feel is warmth throughout my body.

We finally separate and he takes a step back. "What, what was that for?" He asks with a smile, blushing.

"For saving me, I'm sorry, I just had to." For a moment I panic 'I was too forward, I'm usually more passive when first meeting someone, what was I thinking!' so many thoughts running through my brain.

He smiles "No, I-- I wanted to as well." He replies.

I let out a sigh of relief. There was no hiding my smile when he came back in for another kiss. I squeal and bounce with excitement. He laughs under his breath, taking me in his arms, kissing me again.

As he turns to leave I grab his hand and pull him back to me. I wasn't ready to let him go yet. I put my lips against his. I wrap both my arms around his neck and push my body to his. I can feel his body getting hot and I can feel him getting hard against my thighs.

"Come by tomorrow night if you can. I look forward to seeing you again. I'll be waiting for you."

With that he slips back into the night.