All Comments on 'Romantic Roulette 03: Commitment'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are doing great. You are willing to go past stereotypical boundaries. You remind me a little of Orpheusradius. Keep it up you twisted freak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good and interesting development although you need to double your check your spelling. Going bare is the natural outcome of this dynamic, he loves power and she loves being dominated and humiliated. Soon she won't be able to hide carrying his baby from classmates and others and her life will be turned upside down. Maybe she'll be forced to marry him as well.

Dan should declare a rule, no abortion or contraception allowed in his household. All sex is unprotected. What does Dan's property need 'protecting' from anyway? When he allows a break between pregnancies he pulls out early or cums in her mouth or fucks her tight little ass. It leaves her feeling entirely possesses and very vulnerable, he can take her bare and impregnate her as he wills and she loves it. There's a level of trust and intimacy there you don't often get. She drops dreams of a career and takes to being pregnant and barefoot as her natural calling. It would be a fascinating emotional dynamic to explore, sex as it naturally is with no modern technology getting in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope he likes child support

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stuff. Really like it. Keep it up. Can't wait for more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...