Romping on Winter Break - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled, my hand on my own fake cock. "Um, excuse me? Did you refer to me as 'dude'? Have you noticed these boobs on my chest?"

Rylan laughed. "Sorry Beth, you're an honorary dude for the next hour or two. The boobs may be spectacular, but your dick is bigger than mine!"

I rolled my eyes, but the thought of being "a dude" did thrill me. And Rylan had a point; the strap-on was bigger than Rylan's or even Mark's. I guess I had the biggest dick in the room. I relented and started stroking my fake cock. I grinned for dramatic effect.

"Alright...man. I will be an honorary dude."

"Don't worry, I'm totally into dudes. Especially if they are as hot as you!" He leaned over to kiss me as he took my fake dick into his hand. He stroked it like it was real. I returned the favor on his real dick. We were just a couple of dudes, stroking each other's cocks and making out. Silly, I know, but kind of hot. We broke our kiss, to see Mark on his back with Brooke blowing him.

"You ready to rock, Brooke?" I asked.

"You know it. Toss me the lube."

I handed Brooke the lube as she proceeded to slick up Mark's cock, and then reached behind and inserted her fingers to lube her ass. I took the bottle from her, and applied it to my pink cock. Beth turned away from Mark, and straddled his thighs. Brooke aimed her ass to sit on Mark's hard-on, as Mark held her sides to keep her from falling backwards. Brooke's legs were spread out with her ass full of Mark's cock, with her pussy exposed and ready to get fucked.

Rylan got on the other side of Brooke, as Mark took a few thrusts into Brooke from behind and under her. Rylan knelt next to Brooke and fed her his cock as Mark supported her weight. With her mouth and ass full, I guess it was time for this honorary dude start fucking this chick. I climbed into the bed between Brooke's splayed legs and over Mark's. I aimed my cock into her flared pussy. I heard Brooke moan through Rylan's cock in her mouth, and she started to move her mouth faster.

I pushed my cock into her as Brooke squealed, but she never took Rylan's cock out of her mouth. Soon I was all the way in, with the harness pressed against her mound. It was an odd angle for me, but I eventually got my balance as I gripped Brooke's knees and fucked into her. I felt Mark fucking into her ass at the same time, and had a perfect view of Brooke sucking Rylan's dick. She was really getting into it.

I started to plow Brooke faster, and I dropped my torso to hold myself up on top of Brooke and Mark. My nipples brushed against Brooke's. My face was right next to hers, and Rylan pulled his cock out and I immediately took it into my mouth.

"Hell yeah, dude," teased Rylan, "suck on my cock while you fuck her."

I don't know why, but it was so hot being referred to as a dude. It was ridiculous, of course, but in a weird way with my fake cock fucking into Brooke and Rylan's cock in my mouth, I felt like I was a gay guy. Well, if you ignore my tits flailing with my fucking motions.

Rylan pulled out and Brooke greedily sucked him down. Disappointed at losing Rylan's delicious cock, I began pumping into Brooke a little slower. Rylan flopped out of Brooke once again, and I quickly swallowed him down. I bobbed up and down on it a little, and Brooke reached up to drag it back into her mouth. She gave me a dirty little look. I stopped moving my hips against her as I reached out to grab Rylan's cock from her again. I pulled the cockhead into my mouth, and began to work my lips around it.

Suddenly, I felt Brooke slap me with the back of her hand. Not super hard, but the shock stunned me and caused Rylan to slip out of my mouth. She grabbed me by the hair and glared at me. She was practically foaming at the mouth.

"Goddamnit, Beth!" she screamed. "Would you fucking focus on fucking me? Stop stealing my cock! You're slowing down, and I want you to fucking pound me harder!"

"Uh, er, I'm sorry..."

She slapped me again, a little harder this time.

"Don't be fucking sorry! Now fuck me, you fucking fag!"

Brooke had never shouted like this to me before. Whenever her and I had sex, she was always so sweet and gentle to me. However, now she had that greedy, hungry look in her eyes, just like from when the boys fucked her. Rylan's eyes were wide in surprise, and I even felt Mark pause inside of Brooke's ass during this exchange. His face peeked out from behind Brooke's shoulder and his eyebrows were raised.

She paid them no mind, as she reached over and grabbed Rylan's dick. Rylan yelped a little, as Brooke gripped him roughly and dragged it to her mouth. She refused to let go and held him tightly as she licked his cockhead. She also started pumping her ass on Mark again.

I lifted myself off of her, still in shock at how she was talking to me. I was a little hurt, but more than that I was pissed. I was actually angry at her. Angry at her taking Rylan's cock from me, angry at her slapping me, and angry at her calling me a fag. My cock was in her pussy, and I was the fag?!? I glared and pursed my lips, and I gripped her legs. I started to thrust my cock into her hard, taking out my anger on her. I growled a little, and sped up a little more. I could feel Mark resume his own thrusting and Brooke released her grip on Rylan and was deep throating him.

I started grunting and I pushed into Brooke as hard as I could. "Fuck her," I started thinking to myself. "Fuck this bitch. Calling me a fag! I'll fuck her so hard it hurts!" As if reading my thoughts, Brooke pulled off Rylan and hissed at me.

"Yeah, just like that. C'mon Beth, fuck me like you mean it! COME ON!"

Gritting my teeth, I pulled out long enough to pull her legs onto my shoulders. I reentered her hard and fast. I was lost in the moment, and I frantically started fucking into her as Mark jammed into her from below. Rylan's cock left her mouth as she tilted her head back in ecstasy. She still kept jacking him and I fucked Brooke as furiously as I could.

Brooke started moaning loudly as I screamed at her. "Take my cock, you fucking bitch! You fucking whore!"

She let loose one last howl as she came, and without any warning I actually climaxed at the same time. I didn't even notice that this whole time the harness had been rubbing against my clit, and the fury and surprise of the moment made my orgasm that much more powerful. My entire body shuddered as I came and came, the sensation tearing through my body from head to toe.

It was damn near the most intense orgasm of my life.

I collapsed on the bed behind me shaking uncontrollably, as Brooke pulled off Mark and turned around. She was just getting started. In one movement, she slid her completely wet pussy down on Mark's cock. She bounced on it a few times. She scowled at Rylan, who was sitting wide-eyed holding his cock.

"Get behind me and fuck my ass. NOW!"

Not missing a beat, Rylan dashed behind Brooke's exposed ass and shoved into her in one movement. Immediately, Brooke began to hump back on the two of them, controlling the fucking motion as the boys basically held still against her thrusting hips. Meanwhile I was laying on my side, my body still shaking from my violent orgasm. I couldn't keep still, and I could feel the aftershocks needling me.

After a few minutes, Brooke barked at the boys and ordered them to switch. Rylan obediently got on his back as Brooke pounced on him. Just as quickly, Mark got to his knees and fucked into her from behind. The boys still didn't move as Brooke pumped her hips against them. I was still on my side watching them as she ordered them to switch a second time, then a third. The boys were totally compliant.

The fourth time she ordered a switch, she noticed me laying there with the strap-on hanging against me. "Get over here, Beth. No wimping out on me. I'm not done with you, you fucking fag."

I had another flash of anger again, but despite that I meekly crawled on my hands and knees to the head of the bed, my fake cock swaying limply below me. I felt Brooke savagely slap my ass, and I yelped as I rolled onto my back. Brooke took my pink dick into her mouth, and slobbered all over it. When it was good and wet from her spit, Brooke reached over and gave a slap to Rylan's ass.

"Get on your back next to Beth. You too, Mark!" She slapped Mark's ass, and immediately he laid next to me on the other side. "Now you three don't fucking move. And don't stop stroking your dicks!"

Immediately, the three of us grabbed our respective dicks and started jacking off. It didn't matter that mine was fake - I was too turned on to think. At that moment, I was a dude. A horny, brainless dude who needed to fuck. Brooke positioned her mouth over our dicks, and engulfed Rylan's, then Mark's, then mine. She would bob up and down a few strokes, a move on to the next one, and repeat. She did this for quite some time, and she gave each of us the same amount of attention.

When Brooke was finished blowing us, she mounted me and impaled her pussy on my cock. She ground her hips against me, and I felt the harness press against my groin as she did so. With that, she started fucking herself on my dick, and I started moaning at the pressure on my clit. I started to rub my nipples as Brooke rode me. The boys never stopped jerking off. After a few strokes, Brooke lifted off of my dick and plopped on top of Rylan's. As soon as she left, I took one hand off my boobs and gripped my fake cock. I immediately started jerking it just like the boys were, pushing it against my clit.

Brooke took her turn with Rylan, and then dismounted to take her turn with Mark. The three of us laid on our backs submissively stroking our dicks as she went from Mark, to me, to Rylan, and back again. She was fucking all three of us in tandem, and it was driving us crazy! Eventually, as Brooke had her turn with Rylan, he squealed and began to shoot into Brooke's pussy. Mark and I kept jerking our cocks as Rylan petered out.

Brooke pounced on Mark, as Rylan fell back limp and exhausted and I continued to grind the dildo against my clit. Brooke rode Mark, pinching his nipples hard, and eventually Mark cried out, releasing his load into Brooke, mixing with Rylan's own load. He shuddered and fell back, his eyes closed tight and out for the count.

From on top of Mark, Brooke gave me a wicked grin as she watched me madly jerking my cock. "One fag left," she breathed at me, her hair slightly frazzled. "Think you can finish me off?"

She didn't even bother to hear me respond, as she dislodged from Mark's worn frame and slammed down on my cock. She grinded it inside of her and against my clit as she panted and glared at me. She held herself over me, her breathing heavy but her eyes still savage. I was still so turned on, but I wasn't ready to throw in the towel yet. She might have finished off the other dudes, but like Rylan said, I had a bigger dick than they did.

Brooke started thrusting herself on my fake cock, with her forehead pressed against mine. Her eyes taunted me, but I could tell she was winding down. Energy started to form somewhere inside of me, and I gripped Brooke's ass with both hands and started rolling my hips against her. She gave out a weak hiss as she continued glowering at me, but my second wind was building.

I growled and began thrusting into her faster as I felt her breasts rub against mine. She gripped my biceps with her fingernails, so I pushed her so that she was sitting up straight. She started bouncing up and down on my dick with her challenging eyes never leaving mine, and I never stopped thrusting into her. I reached up, and grabbed each of her nipples and pinched them hard. She yelped in pain, and puffing out her cheeks, she roundly slapped my face.

A bolt of rage fired through me. "You fucking bitch!" I yelled, as Brooke started to go limp while trying to grip my boobs with both hands, but she was quickly running out of energy.

"You...(pant)...fucking fag, (pant) Beth! (Pant)...keep...fucking me..."

She loosened her grasp on my breasts, and I felt her wobble on top of me. Now was my chance. I pushed her off of me, and she fell flat on her face into the pillow. Quick as a flash, I got behind her and shoved my cock inside of her ass in one thrust. Brooke let out a guttural moan into the pillow.

"You like that, you fucking bitch?!?" I yelled as I fucked her ass into submission. "You fucking bitch! You fucking whore! Take my dick up your tight little ass!

Brooke wasn't mouthing back to me, she kept screaming into the pillow as I plowed her ass. I was relentless, and I took out all of my frustration out on her poor little ass. I felt like I was very close to climaxing with all of the friction on my clit, so in one final movement I flipped Brooke onto her back, and buried my cock into her pussy.

"Ugh...oh god, fuck me Beth! Fu-u-u-uck me-e-e-e..." she whimpered.

I felt Brooke spasm under me, until I finally let loose in a furious orgasm. Both of us screamed as we came at the same time. As our bodies shook, I collapsed on top of Brooke, both of us breathing heavily and sweating. My fake cock was still buried inside of her, and our tits mashed up against each other's. For a long time we laid there in a coma-like state, until finally I pulled my cock out of her. Still bent over her, I undid the harness and let the strap-on slide down to my knees. I kicked it off of my legs, transforming from honorary dude into a sweaty and tired chick.

Brooke laid back on the pillow, looking at me. She smiled weakly at me; that innocent, sweet smile of hers.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. Please don't be mad at me."

I smiled lamely at her. I loved that innocent little voice of hers. I crawled up on top of her and gave her a long, passionate kiss as I felt her warm body beneath mine. I raised off of her lips, to look at her eyes and to stroke her cheek.

"I could never be mad at you, my sweet Brooke." I kissed her once again, and rolled off of her onto my back, as she snuggled up to me. My arm went around her, and she rested her head on my shoulder, hugging me close.

"Did you like what I did? I acted like you were a boy."

"I...guess I did," I stammered. "It was like acting or playing a character or something. For a while there I felt like I was a boy."

"I don't know why, but with girls I'm usually soft and submissive, but with guys I like being aggressive." She reached up to my cheek and gently rubbed it. "Are you sure I didn't hurt you?"

"No. Well, I mean, yes, it did hurt. But, it was like, a good hurt. It got my blood boiling, like I wanted to fuck you hard to prove myself or something."

"Well, I'm sorry I called you a fag," she added.

I looked down at her and took a breath. "Yeah, I'm still not exactly what was going on in my head. Or why that pissed me off for some reason. Maybe I just got way into character. Whew...yeah, no clue there." I shook my head in confusion.

"The human brain is a strange thing," said Brooke, poking my ribs. "If it's any consolation, you're not a fag."

"I don't know, I certainly like to suck cock and get my ass drilled!"

We giggled together at that, as Brooke raised herself up to kiss me before cuddling up against me with my arm around her. It wasn't long before she passed out on my shoulder, with the boys snoring on either side of our embrace.

I have to admit, lying there on my back with my arm around a freshly fucked girl, I felt like what a total stud must feel like. I smirked to myself. Yeah, I was definitely a stud. I reached down to stroke my dick, momentarily forgetting myself as I searched around my groin for it.

"Right. Vagina. Boobs. Girl." I shook my head and sighed. "Get a grip, Beth, get a grip. You might be losing it." With that thought, I drifted to sleep.

End of Day 6

12