Ron's Cheer Girls Ch. 02: Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting Nancy felt Omar pull from her, "Kitty get Omar clean and if he gets hard again, finish the job, he deserves two orgasms for what he has done" Nancy panted, having the 18-year-old girl clean the masseuse.

Nancy covered her soaked vagina with one of Omars hand towels and moved off to the shower to wash quickly. It wasn't often that the divorce needed a cock but today she did, and she was going to sample this one again before the end of the cruise.

Omar could not believe how good the mouth on the woman in the white leather kitty suit was. She had him rock hard again before she had finished with his scrotum. It took her less than three minutes to swallow his discharge and clean her slobber from the shaft and scrotum.

Omar petted her back as he put his shorts back on, "You are a very good Kitty. I hope your Mistress has me back again." Omar ran his hand down over the curves of the woman's ass.

Amanda and Buffy had given each other an orgasm on the bed and drifted off to sleep under the covers. The game had been that Amanda would pour some champagne from her flute onto one of her body parts and Buffy had to get it cleaned off before any hit the comforter of the bed.

Amanda soon had the small woman climbing and rubbing across her naked body. Buffy unknowingly was rubbing her thigh on Mistress's groin as she was diving onto her tits to slurp up champagne. Soon Amanda was pushing Buffy's shoulders down her body and putting the woman's face near her vagina. She poured the liquid below her belly button and Buffy was licking just above the vagina when Amanda's hand just pushed Buffy's head down and into her already hot crotch.

Buffy had learned the things that Amanda like to have done to her pussy by the smaller woman's tongue. Amanda as she got close began to fuck her slave's face and grind her pussy into it. Holding Buffy's head against her she ground out her hard orgasm. Amanda pulled Buffy up her body and gave her a deeply aroused tongue kiss where Amanda tasted blood along with her own metallic tingle on her tongue.

Amanda pulled the girl around so that Amanda was propped up on the pillows at the head of the bed. She had 18-year-old Buffy, sitting on the bed between her legs. She put Buffy's knees over her thighs. Buffy's feet were now outside of Mistress's legs. Mistress lifted her legs and opened Amandas sopping pussy to the lower back of Buffy, but it also opened Buffy's core to Amanda's fingers.

"Put your little hands around my neck and hold on while I play with my little toy. With one hand pinching pulling and twisting on the tissue of Buffy's B cup breasts, while the other hand rubbed, inserted, pulled, and twisted the tender flesh of the vagina. It did not take long before Buffy was squirming and panting against her soft owner. Amanda began to kiss and nibble on her small submissives neck while continuing with pleasure and pain across the woman's front.

"Give me my orgasm, right now," Amanda demanded as she plunged three finger hard into Buffy's vaginal opening and pinche the left nipple and bit the earlobe of the thrashing girl.

When Buffy quit thrashing and was finally able to regain herself, she quickly turned and covered her Mistress's face in wet kisses. Amanda reached down and pulled the covers up over the two lovers. Amanda held the quickly calming girl in her arms, got the pillows positioned and drifted off to sleep.

Francine had entered from the closet and dressing room into the main room as Mistress had her toy open and, on her lap, teasing her into a hard orgasm. Francine's crotch ached as Mistress got her pleasures from the eighteen-year-old now. Since Mistress had taken possession, she had not fucked Francine in the ass to milk her prostate. She made Francine use the small vibrating thrusting attachment on the wand for the nightly milking. Francine knew better than to ask if she was to every get an orgasm again. She went to work as the account executive at the accounting firm and spent the remainder of her days and nights as the maid for the two women.

Wendy quickly got 18-year-old Penny out of her diaper, wiped the girl front to back, even though she had not made a mess. Penny hated when sir would make her do her business in a diaper. She would rather do it normally in the potty. But Bill sometimes wanted her to be a little and not a big girl. Penny held her legs open for the woman ten years older than her powder her crotch and asshole.

The first few times it happened Penny was super humiliated, now it was just part of serving her master. She loved to be held in his arms and made love to more than anything in the world. He never yelled at her like her parents had. He didn't expect perfection from her. Just submission and to be his little girl.

Penny looked at Wendy and was glad her plight was not Wendy's. Wendy was a thing, her massive tits made her look like a fuck toy, but she never got fucked. Bill used her to keep ahead with his climb through the education system. Wendy was dressed in a black and white's maid outfit. The blouse had no front. It went down around the breasts and closed at the waist of the very short skirt.

The skirt stopped above the slit of her pussy if it wasn't covered by the steel and cable pink anodized belt, the pussy would be fully visible. The frilly short ten layered petticoats pushed the skirt almost straight out. Bill had Wendy in almost straight up heels, not quite as bad as Coach Ron's servers but close. The straps on the heels above the ankles were padlocked in place so they could not be removed.

Wendy went to return the girl from the dressing room when she heard it from the bathroom.

"Bring her in here and we are going to bathe while you get the trunks unloaded and organized in the dressing room." Bill instructed.

In the bathroom, Bill had a bottle of wine open and a jetted tub filling. Where Bill could watch, Wendy lifted the pinafore from the girl along with the wig. The now naked Penny stepped from her Mary Janes and climbed into the tub with her Big.

Bill was immediately all hands, rubbing her small C-cup breasts and dragging two fingers through her smooth slit. As he rubbed across her clitoris Penny's back arched and a quick intake of breath. She hadn't realized how exciting the travel and trip had her. She reached behind herself to find Daddy's cock. Penny had a jet pushing water directly onto her clit.

"Daddy, can your little have her lollypop? She needs it inside, pleeesee Daddeey," Penny begged as Bill was squeezing her left breast and tightly pinching her nipple as the other hand was plunging into her vagina.

Bill half tossed and pushed Penny across the tub to where her hands were on the rim of the tub and her ass was pointed at his now hard cock. He did not realize or care that a strong jet was driving into Penny's clitoris as he reached around to thrash her tits as he drove his cock hard into her cunt. Less than five minutes later, Wendy heard her husband's toy scream in a hard orgasm on her husband's hard cock.

It was only the second shuddering orgasm Bill had gotten from the small woman. Being a doctor in education, it had never occurred to ask what was different about those two than what she normally got from his use. Bill finished filling her little pussy and pulled free to lean against a jet and draw directly off the bottle of wine. Penny sat next to him, and he put an arm around her shoulder, and she snuggled up under Bill's armpit. Penny accepted a small sip occasionally off the bottle as Bill finished the wine. Penny reached over and softly fondled Bill's scrotum hoping she could get Daddy to give her another lollypop tonight.

June and Mollie stripped from their blouses and dresses, once in the stateroom. June removed her restrictive bra, glad to be rid of the over the shoulder boulder holder. That she was envious of her little 18-year-old Mollie, she did not have to wear a bra to keep from being stared at. The two worked together to get the two trunks unloaded and into the closet.

"We will suit you later, I want you natural as we leave the port." June said as the ship's horn blew with the notification of ship is underway. "Get out of your stockings and shoes. Kneel next to the door to the balcony. I will be there with a bottle of wine and a glass. We can share, as you will be occupied."

June removed her own stockings, garter belt and shoes. She grabbed a chilled bottle of Chardonnay, a bucket of ice and a chilled wine glass. Corking the bottle, she stuffed it into the ice and carried that with the glass to the sliding door to the balcony. There was a bunch of activity in the harbor, and she knew Mollie would be self-conscious of being seen. June poured her glass three quarters full, shoved the bottle back into the ice and spoke.

Out here, on my lap and your legs outside of my thighs. I want your hands locked behind my neck and leave them there. Since Nancy had shown them this position, it had become a favorite of the poker playing, dominants. The submissive maintains position and her body stays open to the dominant to control. June did not want to put Mollie over the edge, just to it. As she could feel Mollie shoving her hips forward June would slap the girl's thigh.

"Sit still, quit trying to fuck my fingers." Then pinching a nipple hard. June would tell the girl.

June would then give Mollie a sip of wine. Watching the small boats, airplanes and larger boat slip by June spent the afternoon edging her toy and drinking her bottle of wine. By the end of the bottle the sun was setting, and the land was out of view. June had not given Mollie an orgasm for the three hours she played with the 5'1" woman.              

June left the glass and bottle, "Let's go get clean in the shower and we can go to dinner. You can help me decide what to wear. Make sure and keep your fingers out of my pussy and off my clitoris. Remember last week's spanking."

That made Mollie shudder. Mistress had taken a belt to Mollie's ass for orgasming without permission while Mistress had left her to clean up after a similar edging session. Mollie could not sit for a day and did not want to disappoint her mistress like that again. Mistress had always been so kind and soft. June was hard as iron if she was mad or disappointed. Mollie did not need that.

June saw a message flashing on the phone. She lifted it and listened after hitting the button. It was Ron's voice saying that dinner was in the Neptune room at table seventy-seven. Clothing optional for submissives and semi formal for dominants.

Ezra woke to 18-year-old Paula stroking his cock with her throat. He saw the phone flashing a message and pushed the oversexed girl off his cock.

"Get off of that and I may take that asshole tonight you keep offering to me." Ezra teased. "Get the outfit we talked about for the first dinner with the rest of the players. I am going to listen to this message and start getting ready in a few minutes."

The message was from Ron and the table was in the Neptune room and submissive clothing was optional, dominant was semi-formal. Table seventy-seven

12