Room 128 Pt. 02

Story Info
Two mature women compete for my cum.
1k words
4.36
11.2k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading part 1, though it's not necessary.

Janice stood up, spectacularly naked and covered in my seed. Her words were slightly slurred by the slimy mouthful. "I want your cum in my mouth, Lover," she walked to the door, her ass swaying enticingly, "so when I meet Roxanne with a kiss, she'll know she has some catching up to do."

After standing on tiptoe for a quick glance through the peephole, then turning to me with a wink, Janice opened the door wide.

"Hello, Roxanne."

Roxanne stared, taking in the sight of this cum-covered vixen.

"You bitch," she said very quietly. Janice grabbed the back of Roxanne's head and pulled her into a kiss. It was forceful and deep and I saw Roxanne resist for a moment before wrapping her arms around Jan's hips and pulling them tight to her own. Their throats bobbed in unison as they both swallowed.

When they broke the kiss, Roxanne could only shake her head and smile. "You bitch."

I realized I was standing stupidly naked with my underwear around my ankles, and my dick limp and red from Janice's abuse. "Ladies? There are probably cameras in the hallway."

Roxanne stepped in and Jan closed the door behind her, flipping the housekeeping lock.

Roxanne started laughing as she walked toward me. "What are you worried about? There are probably cameras in here, too, stud."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and squeezed my dick. "Sticky boy." She licked her hand clean. Janice walked up behind her and Roxanne turned, grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Sticky girl." Roxanne leaned forward and started kissing Jan's face, then licking her cheeks and nose and forehead.

"I do love the taste of his cum."

She bent her knees so she could lick Jan's tits. There was cum everywhere and Roxanne was very careful to not miss an inch. With a soft moan, Janice laced her fingers through the other woman's short hair and held her mouth to her nipple. Roxanne sucked the thickening nub into her mouth.

"Oh yes," Jan whispered. "Use that tongue."

Roxanne reached behind her nude friend, cupping her ass and pulling her closer. As she lifted her head to switch breasts, I rested my hands on her shoulders. "May I take your coat?"

Roxanne quickly shucked her jacket and returned to sucking the cum off Janice's tits. Jan started groaning loudly.

Since Roxanne had not had Jan's foresight in terms of fashion, I continued to undress her. When her linen blouse slipped off, I took a moment to squeeze her lush, dangling mom-boobs. She pulled at Jan's nipples and ran her fingers through the nest of white pubes. Jan cried out, "Mmm, Roxie. You do that so well. I'm so horny for you, baby."

With Roxanne down to a small pair of red panties with black lace, Janice started caressing her friend's breasts. When her eyes opened for a moment, I caught Jan's attention and nodded toward the king-sized bed.

Jan gently put her arm around Roxanne, guiding then both to the bed where Jan sat down and Roxanne knelt on the floor in front of her. Jan leaned forward, cupping Roxanne's face as she kissed her. "Eat my pussy, darling woman. Drink my juice where it's hottest."

"Oh yes, my bitch lover. Show me the way to heaven."

Jan slowly pushed Roxanne's face down between her wide-spread legs. The brunette lunged eagerly to devour the offered treat. Jan's reaction was predictably loud.

With Roxanne on her hands and knees, I started kissing down her back, then across her butt. When I peeled away the red satin and black lace panties, Roxanne wiggled her ass, then her legs to help me get them off. Tossing the panties toward the couch, I put my hands on Roxanne's ass cheeks and lowered my face between then.

Her aroma was enticing and arousing. I felt my dick coming back to life. I stretched my tongue in a slow circle around her wrinkled lips. The vaginal flower opened at my bidding and another wave of musk drifted over me. A growl escaped, unbidden, as I dove for her cunt.

Roxanne lifted forward in surprise. "Oh yeah. God his tongue feels good. Oh fuck." Then she fell silent except occasional grunts as she returned to pleasuring Janice.

I dropped my head lower, finding her clit hiding beneath its thick hood. I delicately persuaded her to come out and join our playtime. Putting two fingers into Roxanne's hot pussy, I let my tongue run rampant on her clit. Sometimes long wet strokes then flashing licks like a soft whip teasing and torturing the sensitive nub.

"Oh baby. Yes. You're going to make me cum. Oh god."

"Not yet," Janice piped up. I raised my head from behind Roxanne's ass, giving Jan a questioning look. "I want to watch your face when she comes." Her mouth slowly spread into a wicked grin.

Once again taking hold of Roxanne's ass, I scooted my knees forward so I was close behind her.

"Watch his face? How will you do that if he's eating me? AHHH."

I plunged my cock into her sopping wet cunt. The force pushed her face into Janice's pussy. Jan grabbed her hair and held her there.

"Fuck her, stud. You didn't get to fuck her in the bathroom stall, did you? Shove that big cock into her poor pussy. Feel it, bitch? He's filling you up, touching you everywhere."

"Yes, baby. Oh fuck."

"Keep eating my cunt while he fucks you. Use your fingers. Fuck me! Make me cum!"

I was pounding Roxanne's tight pussy with long, deep thrusts. Again and again. Faster. Harder.

Roxanne was the first to cry out.

"I'M CUMMING YOU BIG-DICKED BASTARD!"

I caught Janice's eyes, locked on mine as Roxanne screamed out her orgasm. Seconds later, Janice doubled forward, cradling Roxanne's head to her lap. "That's it, baby. I'm cumming. Keep doing ... YES!"

With a guttural yell, I shoved my cock hard, not caring for Roxanne's discomfort as I slammed into her cervix!

Then before I could cum, I pulled out!

Stepping around Roxanne's ass, I put one knee on the couch, my dick still hard and waving in front of both women.

"Make me cum, you sexy bitches."