All Comments on 'Room 202'

by AEPoe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Jack MakokovJack Makokovalmost 13 years ago
Awesome story

Favorite fantasy of mine. Outstanding story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shopped

I bought a pair of xl pantyhose,the saleswoman,old,a bit plump said i bet they are for you,cheeky bitch,i said yeh bet you would like to see me in them,jokingly,she looked at me said yes,ok.I am 45,crossdress,love pantyhose under my work clothes.I am off in 15 minutes,wait for me.Yeh sure,so i sat outside,she came out,come on, i dont live far from here.i followed her to an apartment,she said i thought they were for you,show me.I took my pants off,underneath i had sheer pantyhose on,she walked over,feeling my hosed buttocks,then my hosed cock,then she stepped back,picked up the phone and rang a guy,saying come home i have a surprise.i went to pull my pants up but she said its o.k.John is my husband as she took off her dress,her plump bottom on show,she sat down with scissors,cut a hole in her pantyhose and moved to me and cut a hole in mine,my cock springing free.she held my cock,then sucked it,very nice,then when i was hard,she lay down opening her legs,i got down and pushed my cock into her pussy,i slid in easy,wow,i started to fuck her,then i heard a door,in here John,i turned,an older guy,big man,she said for you John.She looked at me,he has a big cock,very big,he wants to fuck my bottom but i cant take it,so thats why you are here.I felt the bed move,legs either side of me,cool lube in and around my already lubed hole.I would have been at the gloryholes anyway so i thought o.k.I felt the head of his cock at my hole,it was hard,heavy,big,as he pushed his weight on me,my hole stretched,stretched,aaagh,then it surrendered,the head opening me,moving slowly forward.I was squashing her,with our combined weight,so he moved out and she stood up,now on my knees,he eased forward,the head entering my now open hole,filling me,oooh fuck,so big,no wonder i got into her pussy easy.He pulled back,i felt the squelch in my arse as he went forward,,all the way,my cock springing to attention,then back,oh my,exquisite pain,this guy was so thick,sweat was pouring out of me.i looked over at her,her hand was at her pussy as he began to really work my arse,almost all the way out,then back in,out,in i came,out, in every time he pushed forward,cumm shot from my cock,until all i could do was kneel there while he plundered my arse until finally he pushed forward and i felt his cumm fill me,i felt like i was skewered until finally he pulled out,i felt my hole remain open,i couldnt close it until some time later.I go back there as often as i can,i get to fuck her,but always i get that thick cock in my not so tight hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was sad to read Bi for a Day, and know that she keeps her husband on a sexual starvation diet, then see her fuck these two. Really sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAEPoe@AEPoe
Married bi husband. Nudist. Interested in chatting with other, men, women and couples interested in nudism, voyeurism, sharing/swapping. I love sharing my wife and couple swapping. I love to chat and LOVE to RP.