Room 402: Three's Company

Story Info
A double stuffed surprise.
2.3k words
4.56
14.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I was late and not even by a little bit. The "team building activity," whatever bullshit the General Manager felt like hocking off about teamwork, had ran late and I still needed to make my way home to change. All I wanted to do was get home and shower. I shot Bennett a quick text that I was running late as I waited for the light to change so I could get home quickly. Bennett had been out of town all week for work and had spent most of his time teasing me. He texted me Sunday night after I sent him a video of his cum leaking out of my ass that I wasn't allowed to have an orgasm until he was inside of me. I was given three directions for the week:

1. Edge any chance I had and make sure to stretch my ass.

2. I could not use my hands, but could use toys.

3. I had to film myself or call him when I was edging.

I stopped counting after the tenth edge, and my pussy was constantly wet after the fifth. Saturday had finally rolled around and I was ready to get my orgasm that I deserved. I finally made my way into my apartment. Tossing my keys onto the side table, I began to strip down to take a quick shower. I grabbed my phone and sent a picture to Bennett of my wet cunt promising I would be on the way to whatever random eccentric hotel he picked this week shortly. I quickly freshened up and changed into my fishnets and sundress. I made sure to slip the plug back in that he left in me last week. I put my shoes back on, grabbed my keys and wallet and made my way out to my car. I put the random hotel address into my GPS and started the 20 minute drive wondering the whole way what Bennett had planned.

I arrived at the hotel and walked up to the front desk feeling the heavy weight of the plug the whole way.

"Hi, picking up an extra key for a reservation under Bennett Thompson, please."

The gentleman at the front desk smirked and handed me the key.

Hm, Room 402 once again, must be a lucky number. I took the elevator up to the fourth floor, feeling myself get wetter as it slowly climbed each floor. God, I just wanted to cum. I keyed into the room; wandering into the large suite I heard two male voices meet my ear. I quietly entered the room and shut the door behind me since Sir was more than likely taking a work call.

He called out to me before I could move from the door, "Take a seat on the couch, love, we'll be right out."

We. He definitely said we. My pussy clenched in anticipation. I had told Sir a while ago that I would love to be fucked by him and another man at the same time, but never thought that would happen this soon. Sir and a familiar looking gentleman made their way out of the bedroom to greet me.

"Love, I'm sure you remember Jensen, you met him at my birthday party last month."

I blushed, remembering the very unconventional birthday party Sir had. All the hands touching me, teasing and taunting me while Sir watched.

"Yes, Sir, I remember Jensen."

Jensen was a tall, lanky man with the darkest brown eyes I had ever seen. At the approval of Sir, Jensen had flogged me and poured hot wax on me at the party, sending me deep into subspace. I remembered Sir speaking with him after the fact but was unaware of what they were discussing at the time.

"Jensen spoke with me at my party and was wondering if we would like a third. I told him it was one of the many things you would like to try after I claimed your asshole as mine," he stated matter-of-factly, "You've been such a good girl this week, edging every chance you've gotten and making sure to show me proof that you haven't used your hands. I figured now is as good a time as any to give you a reward."

My shock took me by surprise and both men chuckled at the state of me. I had spoken to Sir about Jensen after the scene and told him how much fun I had had during it.

"Now, before we get to the pleasure part, I do believe I asked you to bring something back to me or there would be punishments," he continued, "stand up, turn around, and spread your cheeks."

I followed orders, standing, I lifted my dress, spreading my ass for him, showing him my dripping wet cunt in the process. I felt him approach me. He ripped my fishnets and dragged a finger down my slit, gently grazing my clit. I felt a gasp escape me as I push back into him.

"You poor whore, your cunt's trying to draw in anything it can for itself," he said as he inserted a finger into me, "fuck, you're soaked and oh, so tight."

I drew in a shaky breath as he played with me for a bit bringing me right to the edge of orgasm, acutely aware of Jensen watching us from a distance.

"Now, lets set some ground rules. Your safewords still apply, as always, what are they?"

"Yellow or break, and red or safeword," I mumbled.

"Very good," he murmured gripping my ass and leisurely playing with my cunt, "I already discussed with Jensen your limits and what we had discussed before. Would you like to amend anything or add anything?"

"No Sir," I stated confidently.

"Very well then, love. I can feel how wet you are at the thought of two men taking you," he murmured as he smacked my ass.

I moaned in response, my brain begging for release. He stood me up, unzipping my dress and letting it fall at my feet. He commanded the room, having me undress him first and then undressing Jensen. Slowly, I removed Sir's belt, untucking his shirt from his pants. Jensen appeared behind me and began playing with my tits, twisting my nipples in his fingers. I started to lose focus of my task, my need to cum overshadowing all other thoughts in my brain. I shakily unbuttoned Sir's shirt slipping it off of him. The shirt dropped to the floor and I was spun around to begin undressing Jensen. Sir's fingers reached around to my cunt, pulling me back against his hard body. He drew lazy circles around my clit, kissing my neck as I continued to try to undress Jensen. Jensen began playing with my nipples, while Sir increased pressure on my clit. I was so fucking close.

"Keep undressing him or you don't get to cum, whore," he whispered in my ear as my shaky hands continued to try to undress Jensen.

He continued his firm pressure on my clit, I could feel my body tightening.

"Cum for me, love," he demanded.

I felt my orgasm tip, fully taking over me. I lost feeling in my legs, only being held up by his strong arms around me. He kept going, pumping his fingers in and out of my cunt while using his thumb to rub my clit. I felt another orgasm building, rocking me to my core. He sat me on the couch letting my brain reboot. Both of them finished undressing themselves watching my hazy eyes track them.

Both men stood in front of me completely naked and fully erect. My brain couldn't believe this was happening. I kneeled in front of both of them, taking Sir in my mouth first while jerking off Jensen. I slowly worked my tongue around the head of Sir's cock, making sure to use my other free hand to play with his balls. I took him almost fully in my mouth, making sure to run my tongue along the underside of his dick. He fisted my hair, forcing me to take the rest of his cock down my throat.

"Good whores take all of it love," he grunted as he used my mouth as a fuckhole.

I squirmed trying to pull away as he brutalized my mouth, making my eyes water and my make-up run down my face.

"Good girl," he murmured his approval.

He pulled me off of his cock letting me suck off Jensen as I continued to play with his balls. I opened my eyes looking up at him.

"What a good cockwhore you are, letting any man I want use your holes," he moaned as he stroked himself, "Stand."

I stood and he dragged me to the bedroom, pushing me onto the bed. Jensen climbed above me, hoisting me to the edge of the bed so my head hung off. He spread my legs, kissing up my thighs. Sir appeared in front of my line of vision, pushing his cock into my mouth and fucking my throat. Jensen finally made contact with my clit, sucking it into his mouth, he inserted a finger into my wet cunt. I felt him groan around me as I moaned around Sir's cock.

"God, she does taste amazing," he said to Sir and continued to lick and suck on my clit bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

He pulled his fingers out, using his tongue to fuck my cunt, lapping at every part of me. Stopping when I was close. Sir pulled out of my mouth, he sat me on Jensen, demanding I spread my legs.

"This plug has to go, love," he stated as he gently pulled the plug out of me.

He reached for the bed side table and grabbed the lube, pushing it into my tight asshole. He added a few fingers and continued to play with me as Jensen played with my clit. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, the need to cum taking over.

"Please can I cum, Sir."

"Cum for me, whore."

I came, feeling my pussy clench around nothing. Sir sat back with a smirk on his face.

"Now the real fun can begin," he stated.

Jensen guided himself into my hole, filling me completely, to the point that I felt like bursting. I could already feel the haze forming around my brain. I let out a moan.

"Give me a thumbs up if you're good, love. You're starting to get hazy on me."

I gave the most pitiful thumbs up and I'm sure the goofy grin pasted on my face reassured Sir that I was okay. I felt him slowly start to push into my cunt, filling me. I grabbed his forearm making eye contact with him as he pushed into me. He watched me closely as he fully seated himself inside of me.

Fuck this was tight.

"Fuck, so tight," both men bit out.

Both men started moving in unison, making sure to match pace. The amount of pleasure coursing through me was ridiculous. I couldn't think of anything besides the feeling of them being inside of me. I had already been so close to the edge of another orgasm that when Jensen reached around and began playing with my clit, I came instantly and harder than I ever had, milking both cocks that were inside of me. My brain stopped functioning, I was just a hole for these men to use at this point, some whore who needed to be fucked and filled. They started pounding into me harder and quicker, nearing their own orgasms. Sir reached down and began playing with my clit again, bringing me closer and closer to another countless orgasm. I felt so full and stretched. God, I wanted this feeling all the time. My orgasm started to build and I met Sir's eyes as I bit out a quick "I'm cumming" before falling off the ledge milking their cocks to their own orgasms. I felt Jensen release inside of my asshole, filling me with his cum. Bennett followed shortly after, filling my cunt and breeding me. Both men slowly pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty and leaking. I moaned at the loss of them inside of me. Jensen placed me gently on the bed, standing up to gather a towel. Bennett had other plans, he grabbed the plug off of the night stand, adding a little lube before placing it back into my ass. He slowly traced circles around my sensitive clit and used his cum as lube as he finger fucked my swollen cunt. He was bringing me closer and closer to the edge, except this orgasm felt different.

"Squirt on my fingers, love," he commanded making me come undone.

I soaked his fingers in another earth shattering orgasm. He pulled me to the far end of the bed and wrapped me in his arms. Jensen cleaned me up and held me also until all of us fell asleep.

I was awoken sometime later and dragged to the large walk in shower. Half asleep still, they placed me under the warm stream of water, lathering my hair with shampoo and taking care to clean my body. Bennett carefully removed the plug from my ass, placing it on the shower ledge. Sandwiched between the two them, they ran their hands along my body, playing with different parts of me. Jensen shut off the shower and grabbed a fluffy towel to dry me off. They dragged me over to the bed, laying me down with my head hanging over the edge. Jensen placed his hard cock in my mouth and began to slowly fuck my throat. I felt Bennett part my legs, pushing himself into my wet cunt. Jensen sped up, using my throat rougher and rougher. He shoved himself down the back of my throat, feeding me his cum. Bennett started to fuck me harder, rubbing my clit in the process until both of us came at the same time. He filled my cunt making sure every last drop was inside of me.

"What a good little cumslut you are for me," was the last thing I heard before drifting back to sleep.