Room 413 - Ch. 01

Story Info
A college freshman overhears the sounds of lovemaking.
1.9k words
4.38
6.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tone_x
tone_x
5 Followers

Hello! The following is both my first submission to this site and my first attempt at creative writing. It's probably not very good, so comments and constructive criticism are welcome. As the tags indicate, this work features themes relating to cuckolding and voyeurism. If that's not your thing, it's probably best to leave now. This is a work of fiction. All characters featured are above the age of 18. This is just the first part of the story, I hope to continue it soon!

--------------------------------

Finally, he thought, some time to myself. Daryn had just spent the past few days moving his belongings into a dorm room with the help of his family. After a series of goodbyes that had been dragged out for so long by his younger sister that he'd thought they'd never end, Daryn finally had the chance to shut the door and properly settle in to the place where'd he spending the next year of his life. Not bad, he surmised as he surveyed the room for anything he might have failed to notice while moving in. Indeed, he had picked this university precisely because it offered something he desired -- individual rooms for freshman students, a rarity in some places. Daryn had always enjoyed being by himself and he had no intention on spending his first year in college living with some random stranger. Each unit had the usual furnishings -- a simple twin bed, a desk, and a set of drawers -- as well as its own bathroom. The rooms were small and kitchens were reserved for the communal spaces located on each floor, but all in all it was a pretty good place to be in.

As was his habit, Daryn decided to have have a nice hot shower before turning in for the night, but as he stepped out of the steamy bathroom he realized that perhaps he wasn't so tired after all. Classes didn't start for several days -- the school offered its students the chance to move in a week early -- so staying up late wouldn't be an issue. He could go out and see if there were any students hanging out in the lobby or some nearby restaurants, but he didn't feel like getting dressed again. Instead, he put on his pajamas, lay back on his bed, and decided to pass the time with a bit of masturbation.

To say that he was addicted to masturbating would be an exaggeration. At least, that's certainly what he thought to himself. Sure, he liked to jerk off a few times per day, but that was surely no more than the typical teenage virgin. He could go without it for days -- as he had done for the past few since he had been sharing a hotel room with his sister Cerys. Cerys was certainly... the adventurous type, and had always been rather affectionate towards him, but he imagined that waking up at night to the sound of her brother's fapping would be a bit too much even for her. Now that Daryn was alone, he could relax, pull up some images on his laptop, and get on with it.

"Ah... ah... ah...." -- a soft sound crept through the wall next to Daryn's bed, causing him to pause what he was doing. Was he just imagining things? The sound ceased, seeming to confirm that line of reasoning, before returning. "Ah... ah... ah..." -- a sound that Daryn had previously only ever heard through his computer's speakers was undeniably now emanating from the room next door, this time slightly but noticeably louder than the last. His room, room 412, was situated at one of the corners of the building, meaning that there was nothing to the left of it. This combined with the direction of the noise to leave no doubt in his head as to where -- or rather, who -- it was coming from.

Unlike at some schools, the dorms at Daryn's university were mostly mixed gender. After all, if each student had their own room it didn't really matter whether one's neighbor was male or female. It just so happened that the room 413 to the right of his -- aka the one where the sound was clearly coming from -- was occupied by a girl.

He'd briefly seen her while in the process if moving in. He hadn't spoken to her -- he didn't want to bother her since she seemed occupied with the task of setting up her room -- but he did manage to get a decent look at his new neighbor. She was slightly shorter than average for a girl of her age -- though probably only a few inches shorter than Daryn's own admittedly small frame -- and slim, from what he remembered. She looked Asian, or at least part-Asian, but he wasn't able to pin down her precise ethnicity. What he remembered the most clearly was her striking blue-grey eyes and her shoulder-length, straight hair -- jet black dashed with blonde highlights. While it was hard to tell due to the baggy t-shirt that she had been wearing at the time, Freya seemed to lack the busty figure so many men and women typically lust after. She was, however, very cute -- in other words, just his type.

What was her name... Freya, wasn't it? Daryn thought back to the name cards that had been taped on the doors of each room in the building. Such a thing was undoubtably the work of some overly saccharine student organization, the type full of the kinds of annoyingly proactive students who go on and on about making new friends and experiences. Still, he suddenly found himself grateful for their efforts, efforts which allowed him to put both a face and a name to at least one half the action going on next door.

The rhythmic sound coming from beyond his walls paused once more before resuming again. By now the situation was obvious. Unless some other couple had snuck into the room next door, Freya was getting fucked. And pretty well, too. In between each moan Daryn heard the distinctive sound of flesh impacting flesh. He remembered one of the reviews of this dorm building he had read on the internet prior to moving in -- "good furniture, strong beds, but thin walls." At the time he had thought that would mean that he'd have to deal with overhearing some music or video games -- annoying, but not a major inconvenience. This was something else, something far more... arousing. He sat up on his bed and pressed his ear to the wall to take a good listen.

Wait, should I be listening to this at all? Isn't this wrong? Daryn felt a sudden wave of shame wash over him. Surely this wasn't... proper? He could, or he should, leave, should he not? Or put on something to block the noise? But he didn't want to leave after getting ready for bed, and he didn't have any kind of noise cancelling headphones. This was a weak excuse, perhaps -- he could always just put in his earbuds and listen to some music -- but one that served to relieve him of his guilt. This is his room, after all, just as the one next door is her's. They can both do whatever they wanted. If for Daryn that meant jerking off, and if for Freya it meant getting fucked on her first night at uni, so be it. Why should he change his plans?

His feelings satiated, Daryn stripped off his pajamas, lay back down on the bed, and went back to searching his computer for some good material. However, after less than a minute of opening up files he realized that whatever he pulled up to look at was being overwhelmed by the mental image of his new neighbor. Quickly he decided to close the laptop and put it away before resuming what was becoming a rather special masturbation session.

As he closed his eyes and thought of Freya, the sound of intercourse continued. There were gaps in the action every now and then -- perhaps the couple was changing positions, he thought to himself -- but after each moment of silence Freya's luscious moaning resumed, each time seemingly louder than the last. By this point he didn't even need to put his ear up against the wall to hear it clearly. He realized that this was likely because while his bed was pressed up against the right side of his room, Freya's was likely against her left wall. In other words, mere inches of drywall and cheap insulation were all that separated Daryn jerking off on his bed and Freya getting dicked down by some unknown figure. The sinful nature of this realization reverberated through his body as he synchronized the pace of his hand with Freya's voice. He imagined that it was his dick that was pistoning Freya, speeding up as she sped up, slowing down as she slowed down, and pausing when she paused. The latest pause was brought to an end by the sound of sharp slap followed instantly by a cry so loud that it almost felt as if he was the one being hit. More muffled noises followed -- more repositioning, Daryn assumed -- and the pounding resumed.

Up until this point Daryn had barely heard the stereotypical creaking of the bed so often featured in amateur porn videos, likely a result of their foam mattresses and surprisingly sturdy construction. This time, however, he could hear the sound of the bed being rocked by the speed and violence of motion. Freya's moans became faster, more chaotic, more powerful. "Oooh... ah... ah.. ah AH AH AH AH... AHHH!"

Damn, had she been holding back before now? It was almost as if he was listening to the action on headphones. Daryn's cock had been hard since the start of this whole incident, but as Freya's voice ramped up he felt as if was somehow becoming more engorged than it had ever been before. "FUCK... OH FUCK.... YOUR COCK... IS SO... DEEP... AHH... AHH..." Freya screamed, her voice intensifying in a lustful crescendo. By this point Daryn's hand was essentially moving in autopilot, his entire mind taken over by images of sex, of Freya on all fours, getting plowed doggystyle by him... no, not by him, by some sort of incredibly well-hung brute of a man. He could imagine her body rocking, her hair swaying back and forth, her ass being thrust forward with each thrust of the man's cock. The scene was wonderfully pornographic -- no, it was better than any porn, and it was coming to its climax.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned, leaning back into his mattress as cum sprayed from his cock, drawing thick white lines across his from his torso to his face. "FUUUUUCK," she shouted almost simultaneously, with the expression of passion quickly followed up by more subdued, more primal vocalizations. A moment of dual bliss that seemed to last forever and not long enough, accompanied only by the sound of deep breaths.

Slowly but gradually Daryn came out of his haze. As his mind began to clear up he realized that a rope of semen from what had probably been the biggest ejaculation in his life had landed right on his mouth. Without thinking he closed lips and swallowed. As a foreign, slightly salty taste coated his tongue, Daryn realized that his time in college was already more interesting than he had ever predicted.

tone_x
tone_x
5 Followers