Room A35

Story Info
We meet in your hotel room.
2.7k words
4.19
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door makes a loud click as I wave the card over the reader. I open it slowly; the room seems to be empty but for the suitcase near the door. I take a few steps in. I hear the water running in the shower. I sit on the bed, hands tucked under my thighs. I turn on the bedside lamp. After a minute I decide to take off my clothes, leaving them in a pile on the chair. I feel nervous, and bite my lip as I hear the water turn off. You come out of the bathroom, toweling off.

You sort of chuckle as you walk towards me. "Hey there, baby," you say, as you look me over.

You gave me the key to your room about an hour ago in the hotel lounge. I had been sitting at the bar, idly sipping my drink when you sat down beside me. I could feel your arm close to mine as you leaned in to order a drink. Your cologne smelled salty, like sea air. I snuck a glance at you while pretending to look for someone. Your beard was neatly trimmed, peppered with grey. The collar of your white shirt was open, and your rolled sleeves exposed tanned forearms. I found myself staring at your hands, heat gathering in my belly as I watched your thick fingers play with a coaster. You knew I was watching you. When I looked up, you caught my eye and smiled.

"You look very, very good, baby," you say to me now, taking in my naked body waiting on the bed.

"You look sexy. Beautiful. Warm. So fucking gorgeous." You take your time getting to me so I can see all of you. The small patch of hair at your chest, the strong arms and the thick cock hanging between your toned legs. My stomach does a little flip.

You set your glasses on the bedside table. You laugh a little - no, it's more of a giggle - and lower yourself onto me. The weight of you is exactly what I need. It feels solid and right and calms my nerves.

"Can I kiss you?" you ask, and I nod. You kiss me, softly, and then a little more insistently. Your lips are soft and full and your beard feels good on my skin. I put my fingertips to your face and pull you into me, deepening the kiss, and then you break the kiss and smile.

"I've been wanting to do that all night," you say. And I smile, because I've been wanting you to do that all night too. I can feel that kiss in the heat of my chest and between my legs. I want you to touch me, but I also want you to take your time.

You kiss me again and this time our tongues find each other, and we begin to breathe more heavily. I wrap my arms around you and pull you closer, closer, and I can feel your cock start to harden and grow. I press my pelvis into yours, just for a second, and you laugh again, lifting your body off mine and rolling to one side.

"I'm a little giggly," you say. "I'm just excited you're here. I wasn't sure if you'd come up."

I turn on my side to face you. And now I speak.

"I want you," I say. "I want you to do whatever you want to me."

You smile. You make a small hmmm sound, appreciative, and draw in a long breath. You put your hand on me and run it along the length of my side, over the curve of my hip, and run your fingers down over the skin between my hip bones. I open my legs a little.

"Baby, you're wet," you say as you slide your fingers between the lips of my pussy. I am wet. I am very wet. I feel electric, like I am glowing with want, and I want you to touch me and touch me and touch me until I can't take it anymore.

But you take your fingers away and lick them, your brown eyes locked on mine. I feel my heart beat faster. My lips part. I want you to fuck me. I want this to go on forever.

You lean towards me, lower your mouth to my nipple and I close my eyes and roll to my back. A moan escapes me, and I can feel your smile against my breast. You suck, sweep your tongue over my nipple, bite it gently, suck again. My hips begin to roll of their own volition. I could not stop them if I tried, but I don't want to. I want your hands everywhere on me.

"More," I say. So you take my nipple into your mouth and use your fingers to gently pull the other nipple. The heat builds in my pussy and I think I could come from this alone. I moan again, my hands moving to your back to pull you over me. I want your weight. I want your pelvis over mine. I want to grind into you.

"No, baby. Not yet." You lift yourself up and look at me.

"I also want to kiss you other places," you say, and move down my body towards the end of the bed.

"Open your legs, please," you say, "Nice and wide," and I am already doing it, eager for what I know is coming next. But you're in no hurry. You bring your face close to my thigh. You look up at me, and smile.

You whisper, "I promise, I'll make you feel so fucking good."

You breathe in, deeply, and I know you are smelling me, smelling my wetness, feeling the warmth of me as I watch you. The anticipation pulses through me. I can feel the hair on my arm stand up. My body is awake, alive, ready.

You open your mouth and bring your tongue to my lips, pressing a little so they open, and you taste me, lay the flat of your tongue along the length of my pussy, and then begin to lick. You lick me and suddenly I am on fire. Your tongue touches my swollen clit and I tremble, twitching and arching my back. I can hear you laugh, low and quiet this time, and you lick me again, all the way from my entrance to my clit. I have never felt like this before, as though every nerve ending was lit up and extending from my body into the air around me, sensing the temperature of the room and the hum of the light next to the bed and the crispness of the sheets under us.

You lift my legs onto your shoulders. You suck my lips into your mouth. You lick and massage my folds. You suck my clit. You lick me and lick me and I moan and move and arch. My head rolls back and I can feel it begin, deep in my pelvis, a tingle and a pressure. My chin dips and lifts. My eyes are closed and inside I can feel myself reaching for the feeling, leaning in the direction of the wave of pleasure that is coming to knock me off my feet. You hum a little as you lick, and I can feel myself tighten inside. My hips lift off the bed and my hands reach for your head, pulling your hair, pulling your face into me.

"Come for me," you say, and I want nothing more than to do what you ask.

"Come for me," you say. "Come, baby."

You lick and lick and suddenly the wave hits me and I come, hard, moaning and then keening, crying out as you keep eating my pussy as though you have been starving for days. I come, squeezing your head between my thighs. I come, hands grasping for the sheets beneath me as though I am falling backwards and I need to catch myself before I disappear.

When it is over and you raise your head from between my thighs, you smile. You laugh that low laugh again and slowly wipe your beard with your hand.

"You made me messy," you say.

I need to lie there for a minute, breathing, and you lie down beside me. I can see your cock, rock hard and standing straight up, and your hand gripping your shaft. I want that cock in my mouth. I raise myself up and get off the bed.

"Stand up," I tell you. You look at me with eyebrows raised, and I tell you again.

"Stand up. Please."

You don't move for a second, still watching me, and then I kneel. I kneel and open my mouth, tongue out.

"Please," I say.

I open my mouth again. You stand in front of me and lay your cock on my tongue. I can taste your precum - it's salty - and then I wrap my lips around your cock and move my tongue. You rock your hips a little as I suck, taking your cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. You begin to moan.

"Oh baby, that's so good. That's so good," you say, starting to thrust a little. Your hand moves to the back of my head. I choke a little as I feel you in my throat. You moan, louder. I lick the underside of your cock all the way to the tip. Your eyes never leave mine.

I suck and lick you, taking your balls in my mouth, putting my hands on your ass and looking up at you from my knees. I want every part of you right now. I want to swallow you, I want your cum, I want to hear you whimper. I make some small noises as I take your cock in, over and over. Your eyes close and your legs tense. You cry out a little, "Oh, yes, yes!"

I think you may come. But you place your hand on my cheek and tell me to stop.

"Stand up, baby," you say, and help me from my knees. You guide me back into the wall, running your hands up my sides from my waist to my arms, bringing my wrists overhead. You pin me there. The light next to the bed casts a shadow on your face.

"I want to come inside you," you say. You kiss and lick my neck. Your fingers find my clit and you make small circles. My mouth falls open and I sigh, oh.

You turn me to face the wall and drop to your knees. Your hands grip and knead my ass. I feel your breath low on my back. You kiss the dimples of my cheeks. You glide your tongue up my spine, running over the scar there, kissing my ribs, licking my spine between my shoulder blades. You brush my hair aside and kiss behind my ear. My breathing is heavy now. My hard nipples press into the cold wall. I want you to fill me with your thick cock, and I say so.

You let me go. I look at you, a question in my eyes, and then I bend over the bed. I stick my ass in the air and my face to the mattress. I offer myself to you.

You place the head of your cock at my entrance. You glide it up and down my slit, asking "Does it feel good, baby?"

I push my ass towards you in reply. You place your head at my entrance again, and slowly, so slowly, you push. I can feel you and take a deep breath.

"You okay?" you ask. I nod.

"Open yourself to me, baby. That's right. That's right," you say as you push yourself deeper and deeper into me. You reach around me and caress my nipple, and my pussy grips you. You lean down and whisper into my ear.

"Your pussy feels so good. You feel so good, baby."

We stay like that for a moment, breathing. Waiting. You are hard, so hard inside me. I can feel your pulse throbbing in your cock.

Then you begin to move, gently at first, and then harder until you are thrusting into me. You grip the spot where my hips and thighs meet, pulling me to you, pushing yourself into me. You fuck me, hard and fast. I reach down and rub my clit. I can feel my ass bounce as we move together. I can feel the pressure start to build inside me, hot, insistent.

"I want to kiss you," you say suddenly and pull out of me. I feel keenly the absence of you. I turn over and lay on my back, propped up on my elbows. I smile as you crawl up my body. Your biceps bulge as you support your weight. I could look at you all day from here. Your cock is shiny with my wetness and your precum. I lick my lips.

Your mouth meets mine and we kiss, hungry for one another. You keep your eyes on mine as you slide into me. We move together, slowly now, as you roll your hips into me gently and your thick heavy cock moves back and forth.

"You're so beautiful," you say, and I feel my heart flutter even as I can feel my legs begin to shake.

"Rub your pussy, baby," you say. And I reach down between us and rub my clit, forming a V shape around it and pulsing. I feel the tension building in my low belly once more. Your body tenses and rocks, rolls and bucks, and I can tell you are close.

I grip your back with both hands. I whisper into your ear, "Come now. Come for me."

I press my forehead to yours. "I want you to come deep inside me," I say.

You moan and move your hips into me, faster and faster. I look into your eyes, silently pleading with you to hold eye contact while we move. I roll your nipple between my fingers and I hear you gasp and say "Oh, fuck!"

"Come with me, baby," you say, your voice high and strained.

You come, pulsating inside me. Your eyes want to close, but you never look away from me. Your moans and gasps tip me over into another orgasm and I make noises I don't recognize as my own.

As we catch our breath, I pull you closer to me, wrapping my arms around your back, tightening my legs around you, holding you into me.

"Please don't go anywhere," I say. "Please stay."

You smile and laugh that low laugh again. I feel that laugh deep in my pussy. You rest your head in the crook of my neck. I run my fingers through your hair; I trace the line of your beard. We breathe together, satisfied, humming with energy, every nerve standing at attention.

You gently pull out of me, and walk to the bathroom. I can feel your cum dripping out of me. You return with a towel. You kiss me, and carefully, gently, open my legs and clean me. You offer me a drink of water.

"C'mere, baby," you say, laying back down on the bed. "Come and rest with me," and I do, I fit myself right into the front of you, my back against your chest, your arm under my neck. I hear the padded footsteps of someone walking down the hallway to their room. I hear the rumble of the ice machine up the hall. I hear the noise of a TV as a door opens nearby.

I feel my breathing slow and my body relax. Your warm arms are wrapped around me, your legs are entwined with mine, and your breath tickles my ear. Your body is solid behind me.

"You're so lovely," you say, softly, and I feel my face flush with pleasure. I turn towards you and kiss you gently and deeply.

"Close your eyes, and breathe with me. Let's lay here and forget the world, baby," you say, rubbing my back in a slow, steady rhythm with your fingers. And we do, for a little while. And it's exactly what I need.

*with thanks to AnonyFun35 for permission to use some of his material.