All Comments on 'Room for Mickie Ch. 02'

by griffin57

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More please and very very soon

LindseyTSLindseyTSalmost 10 years ago
love

I truly love your chapters! Love is what glue is made of! Sexy and great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more chapters because i do love this story take place not to far from where i live

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
You Write Most Fun TG Romance Stories...

...You really do, and I just love Mickie and her Cosplay adventures. Nothing pushes my erotic romance buttons like your stories do. And Mickie just builds so much fun into it, I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful character and storyline with us. Cheers! --- Josie <3

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 10 years ago
Mickie, Mickie, You're so fine...

Fun story! Loved Grace, a force to be reckoned with but Rick handled her very nicely. Looking forward to more...

cliptoecliptoealmost 10 years ago
A Great Set Up for Much, Much More!

Yes, more please, your stories are so warm and loving. I too enjoyed Rick's first encounter with Grace, very well done, cause for a couple chuckles there too!

I enjoy your character work very much and how you have let Mickie and Rick's relationship grow in such a way they have become a part of me as I read. So please dont make us wait long, I want to see how the made over Lana does too! So much fun ahead.

Thanks for giving us another great story, and keep up the wonderful work!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years ago
Well worth continuing!

The cosplay sex scene alone would get this chapter 5 stars from me ... hilarious and dead on in the campy '60s dialogue, and then mega hot on top of that.

I hope you've just had a very happily busy year and will soon write more. Nice job!

MikeOR54MikeOR54over 8 years ago
Love to be lost in your stories

Your writing talents are only out done by you amazing surrealist imagination. I have to wonder if you are trans yourself or do you have a close friend. The way you wrap romance, love and sex into a very easy to believe story is incredible.

Please don't stop this story at this point, let us know how Lana's and Hank's relationship evolves as he learn to accept the wonders of at truly feminine angel.

Thanks for sharing.

A Fan and Admirer,

Micheal/Michelle Jo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love all around. So sweet. The joy of people who meet and find love. What's not to like? *****

ColonelinguistColonelinguist12 months ago

I read a whole lot of erotica on this site and a few others as well, but the majority their authors don’t seem to have any sense of humor at all - and if they did, they don’t include it in any of their writing - like you have here in ‘Room For Mickie.’ I found myself trying to do a somewhat less than perfect imitation of Adam West’s Batman, just as Rick was, but I couldn’t seem to stop laughing! It deserved five stars for that exchange alone. Thank you. It feels really good to laugh!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa5 months ago

@griffin57 you write very well and you have a great sense of humor and you create a great atmosphere in your story. I really like the elements you intertwine in the stories of Micki and Rick, both those of everyday life, e.g. the visit of Micki's mother, and the erotic and quite funny ones, such as dressing up as a cat and Batman, which lead to great sex. Or the case of Lena and her Dad who did not accept her transformation, Micki's spontaneous decision to help Lena and take her to Rick and Micki's house. Throughout the story you show human feelings expressing love and friendship and, unfortunately, you show people who are closed in themselves and cannot accept others, e.g. trans people or sissies, and it does not matter whether they are men or women. I am delighted with your story and I will watch the further fate of Micki and Rick with great interest.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

@griffin57 bardzo fajnie piszesz i masz wyczucie oraz świetnie nadajesz atmosferę swojemu opowiadaniu. Bardzo podobają Mi się elementy jakie przeplatasz historii Mickiego i Ricka, zarówno te codziennego życia np. wizyta mamy Mickiego, jak i erotyczne oraz całkiem śmieszne jak z przebraniem się za kota i Batmana które prowadzą do wspaniałego seksu. Czy sprawa Leny i jej Taty który nie akceptował jej przemiany, spontaniczna decyzja Mickiego aby pomóc Lenie i zabrać ją do domu Ricka i Mickiego. Ukazujesz w całej historii uczucia człowieka wyrażające miłość, przyjaźń oraz niestety ukazujesz ludzi którzy są zamknięci w sobie i nie umieją przyjąć innych np. osób trans czy maminsynków i nie jest ważne czy to mężczyzna czy kobieta. Jestem zachwycony Twoją historią i z wielkim zainteresowaniem będę obserwował dalsze losy Mickiego i Ricka.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous