Room for Three

Story Info
Brian gets some company in his hotel.
1.3k words
4.25
5.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian sat in the bar of his hotel room drinking a cider. He looked around the room and wished he had some company. He thought of his online friend Jane and suddenly realised that she lived in the same town he was staying at. Brian got his phone out and sent her a quick email. "Nothing ventured nothing gained" he thought. He didn't expect a reply but was overjoyed when a message slipped into his inbox. Jane had asked which hotel he was in and would he like her to come over!! Brian texted and said he would love it and that he would meet her in the bar.

About an hour later Brian was sat in the bar looking at the door hoping Jane wouldn't let him down. He had showered and was in his most casual clothes. He had just begun to give up hope when suddenly he spotted Jane coming through the entrance way. He was surprised to see that she was not alone. With her was a dark headed friend with a tight body. He waved at Jane and rose when they both entered. He gave Jane a kiss on the cheek. Jane said "This is Sara, my colleague. I asked her to come with me just in case I needed help". Brian smiled and asked them what they would like to drink. They asked for a glass of wine and Brian went to the bar and ordered a bottle of wine and two glasses.

As he returned to the table, he looked at the two ladies. He had seen quite a lot of Jane online. They had been chatting for ages and he had seen lots of pictures of her in various stages of undress including pictures of her breasts. He looked her up and down and was not disappointed by what he saw. He could feel his cock starting to harden as he looked at Jane's cleavage which was on full display. She had really made an effort to please. Her skirt was quite short and as he glanced down he realised that he could see the outline of stockings and suspenders. Jane was chatting happily and Brian could tell that she was enjoying herself.

Brian looked at Jane's colleague Sara. Sara was very quiet and seemed to be taking everything in. Brian could see that her nipples were hard and showing through her white blouse. Brian wasn't sure what to make of Sara.

Jane got up and went to the toilet leaving Brian with Sara. Sara smiled at Brian and shocked him by asking what he thought of her. Brian smiled and told her that he was very impressed and very turned on by her. "That's good" she said "Jane and I really want to have fun with you". Brian was now getting harder and he thought that he would test Sara. His hand sort out her leg and he slowly stroked it. She didn't move as Brian got bolder and let his hand slip under her skirt. His hand stroked her pussy through her panties. He could feel a wetness starting to seep through her panties.

Brian jumped a little as Jane returned. He started to remove his hand from under Sara's skirt but she clamped her legs together trapping his hand. Brian wasn't sure that Jane had realised what he was up to but she looked at Sara and smiled. "Enjoying yourselves without me I see". They both laughed and kissed Jane.

They kept chatting for a further 30 minutes. Brian kept stroking Sara's pussy but also slipped his other hand up Jane's skirt. He could feel their dampness and couldn't wait to see what else was going to happen. He went to the bar and ordered another bottle of wine and a bottle of cider and asked them to be sent to his room. He returned to the table and invited the ladies up to his room. They looked at each other and rose together. The ladies went to either side and linked arms with Brian.

They walked towards the bedroom and Brian opened the door. As they got in the door their drinks arrived. Brian sat on the bed and tapped the bed indicating that he wanted the ladies to join him. He kissed both in turn running his hands over their bodies. Brian felt Jane reach for his zip and release his hard cock.

The ladies stood up and started to strip in front of Brian. He laid back on the bed and watched as the two ladies got naked. He admired their bodies and was stunned when they started kissing. Brian strip off and started to masturbate watching them enjoy each other.

Jane looked at him and shook her head. "Don't you dare cum! We haven't even started with you yet". Brian laughed and waited for Jane and Sara to join him on the bed. Brian felt Sara grab his cock and put it into her mouth. She started sucking hard as Jane started to lick and play with his balls. He was so turned on and grabbed Jane's hair and pulled her mouth deeper onto his cock. Sara stopped licking his balls and joined Jane licking Brian's shaft. By now Brian was so horny he just wanted to fuck someone. He pushed the ladies off his cock and ordered Jane to kneel on the bed with Sara in front of her. They obeyed his orders willingly.

"Right you bitches. I want you to lick Sara's pussy as I fuck you hard from behind Jane". Jane tensed herself as Brian positioned himself behind her and let the tip of his cock tease her pussy. Sara pushed her pussy into Jane's face as Brian let his cock plunge deep into her. He started fucking her hard. Sara was urging Brian on and talking dirty. "Fuck that bitch Brian. Make her cunt wet". Brian was so turned on and really slammed his cock hard into her. Sara grabbed her head and pulled her face deeper into her pussy. Jane was moaning as she felt Brian's cock ramming into her and enjoyed the taste of Sara. Brian was struggling not to cum and looked at Sara. She was enjoying her friends tongue buried deep in her pussy. Sara could see Brian was struggling not to cum. She nodded and said "Brian just cum in the slut. Give her a full load". That was all Brian needed to send him over the top and he shot his seed deep into Jane.

Jane slumped forward full of Brian's cum. Sara opened her legs and started to lick his seed from between Jane's leg. Brian laid back watching and stroking his cock which was getting hard again. He was watching Sara's beautiful firm buttocks as she licked. "Sara get on my cock". Sara squealed and sat on Brian's cock. She started twerking on his erect penis and started to ride him. Her tits were bouncing as she did. Jane, who had recovered from her fucking, started sucking at Sara's nipples. Sara was very vocal as she rode Brian and felt her colleague sucking on her boobs. Sara could feel her pussy tingling as her orgasm started to build. She knew she was going to cum and Brian could feel her wetness enveloping his hard member. Brian couldn't believe that he could feel yet another orgasm coming. He screamed with joy as he shot a second load deep into Sara.

Everyone was now spent and they slid into the bed together. They cuddled together and were soon fast asleep. The next morning they woke and played a little before getting up and having breakfast together. Brian kissed them both as he left for his meeting and promised that they would catch up soon either together or separately.

After his meeting Brain checked his mobile and found messages from them both. On the train home he couldn't help smiling at the thought of the great evening he had just had. Maybe going away for work wasn't such a chore after all!!