All Comments on 'Room Service'

by Thomas Drablézien

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NICE ONE

The story could be a TRUE one as it has happened to me a number of times in my travels,

even in my own country,one has to be discret in these matters,but well worth it.

YES GREAT STORY with a wankabity score of 9/10. well done.

FallenMorganFallenMorganover 16 years ago
Good!

I love stories that aren't all "She came to my door wearing a thong bikini..." and shit like that. This story is very good.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Honest praise from a certified massage therapist

Munchy_in_France knows well how to describe the progressively erotic techniques utilized by this talented masseuse. Equally arousing is his description of the reciprocal techniques her client employed to thank her. In my years of professional practice, I administered similar massage strokes to each of my clients who had requested a sensuous massage. The increasingly erotic routine invariable resulted in his or her extremely happy ending. Although retired now, I still enjoy giving sensuous massages to all who want them. I no longer charge for the sessions, because I want to practice on a wide variety of body types to perfect the erotic techniques I developed. Munchy_in_France obviously knows many similar techniques, so I look forward to reading more of his arousing massage stories soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas Drablézien@Thomas Drablézien
26 Followers
For some time I have considered myself to be a 'Dirty Old Man' and worked hard to maintain that status. The qualities of 'Man' and 'Dirty' came to me naturally and required no effort on my part to achieve. However the 'Old' part of this epithet has taken much time and practic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES