Room Service

Story Info
A couple is disturbed by the cleaning staff.
3.1k words
4.21
33.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The card slips into the slot and a green light comes on with a beep. We push open the door and look around wide eyed at our suite, which is absolutely massive and the last word in luxury but we are both so fucking horny that we head straight to the shower, leaving a trail of our clothes as we go, just pausing to grab a bottle of lube from your bag! Following all the teasing in the airport, as I gave you lots of buzzing sensations with the remote, enjoying the effect it had on you, watching your eyes widen and roll back in ecstatic pleasure, then the hot, tantalising teasing on the plane, with my hand buried in your hot pussy for almost the entire flight while you fondle and massage my cock through my jeans and finally the ride to the hotel where you bounced up and down on my fingers deep in your pussy and your arse, we have reached boiling point as we never have before.

We had hoped for a couple's shower, well this massive cubicle easily fits the bill and then some! In fact, it almost screams "foursome!!" With the warm water beating down on us, we hurriedly lather each other up. Grabbing my head, you pull it deep into your wetness, so the only source of air I have is the intoxicating aroma of your sexy wet pussy; what a way to go that would be, if my air was to be cut off for too long! I reach behind you to cup and grab both your sexy cheeks, squeezing your bum hard and pulling myself even deeper into your sex.

"Ohhhh wow, don't stop!" you sigh, "keep doing exactly what you're doing!" I know that sign well: you're on the take-off run and all I have to do to push you over the edge is maintain a steady rhythm of eating your sweet pussy as my fingers probe your swollen G-spot. Of course, adding a sly finger up your arse is always welcome. "Ohhhhaaaaaggggghhhh," you let loose a raw and primal sexual scream as you cum, the orgasm hits you like a tidal wave of pleasure, the sexual electricity sizzles through your body as I continue lapping up all the sweet sex juices flowing from your pleasure sanctuary; your legs are quivering and weak with pleasure.

Suddenly, you stiffen all over and push my head away from your dripping wet pussy; that's very unlike you! I would've thought you'd want a nice stream of multiple Ohhhhs. I look up at you and see that your gaze is transfixed towards the door; turning around, I can see there are two hotel staff members standing in the doorway; to be more accurate one chambermaid with a man standing alongside her, both with their mouths agape and eyes wide open.

"What the fuck," I splutter, before looking up at you. Running your tongue slowly around your lips, you're not taking your eyes off them and your fingers begin to probe your soaking wet pussy. I pause to take them in: he's tall and athletic, she's short, plump and voluptuous with a pair of tits practically bursting through her maid's uniform... Fucking hell, she's hot!! I look back up at you and your initial shock at seeing them standing there has dissipated almost to nothing; perhaps it wasn't shock at all, more like delight! I recognise the horny, lustful glint in your eyes and it suddenly occurs to me that our fantasy might be about to come true...

"Oh my God," she stammers, "we thought this room was empty!" She doesn't take her eyes off us though, taking in your sexy, voluptuous body, your soft belly, big soft tits and wet hairy pussy and gently biting her lips; clearly a girl's girl. We'd obviously forgotten to put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door, in fact we'd even forgotten to lock the door being so incredibly, and completely out of control, horny. Stepping out of the shower, you walk slowly and seductively towards the uninvited guests, your naked body glistening with a mixture of sweat and water droplets, your sultry gaze never once leaving his face, except for when you look him up and down, noticing a bulge begin to make itself known.

"My apologies madam," he manages to utter and turns to leave. You grab hold of his hardening cock, which makes him stop dead in his tracks.

"What's your hurry?" you purr as your hand begins to massage his bulge and his thin veneer of professionalism crumbles as he begins to enjoy this unexpected treat; he was expecting a slap in the face, followed by a visit to the unemployment office for this room mix-up. Instead of that, this hot, voluptuous slut is indicating that she wants more than just room service! Throwing a look over your shoulder, you slowly beckon me over; as I come close, your other hand closes around my rock hard shaft and begins to slowly glide back and forth, the lather from the shower gel making it feel smooth and amazing; you pull me up against you until my cock is digging into your bum cheeks. Releasing his cock, you press him up against the wall as you grind your naked pussy against his bulge, while your newly released hand grabs hold of one of her tits.

"Oooooh," she whispers and then, "mmmmmm...ohhhhhh," as you let go of my cock and slide your other hand up her skirt. Your fingers find her pussy and begin to work her clit through her panties, which begin to moisten to your touch. She relaxes and leans back against the wall as your fingers pleasure her. Your mouth opens onto his for a grinding kiss, full of lust, full of want; your hand finds its way inside his trousers and closes around his thick cock.

"Mmmmm...you're so big," you begin to squeeze and massage his cock to its full potential. He hurriedly pulls down his trousers and boxers to give you better access and you pull him close to you, rubbing his shaft teasingly against your damp pubic hair. I know how fucking amazing that feels, how much of a tease it is and you're having the desired effect on him as his head leans back against the wall. Meanwhile, your fingers have found their way inside her tight pussy as your thumb works her clit faster and faster, her breath growing heavy and her moans more sensual. You feel my hands easing your legs apart and then the hot and horny feeling of my cock sliding into your sex opening. "Ugghhhh...uggghhh...mmmm...ahhhhh...ohhhh," the sexy sounds begin to flow from you as if of their own volition as my shaft pounds your pussy, pressing you even harder up against him, your kiss grinding deeper onto his mouth as both your tongues explore each other's mouths; the sound of wet skin against wet skin fills the room as my abdomen bounces off your sexy, full bum. I know you love being fucked from behind, especially when I slide into you inch, by teasing inch, followed by hard, rampant pounding of your slutty little pussy, but I want to bring that chambermaid more into the action so I slide slowly, ever so slowly outside of you until my cock springs free, coated in your hot juices.

It's time for you to realise your fantasy of having another man fuck you as I take care of his hot, voluptuous partner so you raise your leg across his body, and guide his ravenous cock over your pussy hair, down over your clit drawing a deep sigh from you both, slowly and tantalisingly down over your pussy lips, before nestling the head inside your honey pot. His strong hand grips hold of your voluptuous bum and pulls you deep onto his throbbing member. With one movement, he spins you round so you're pressed up against the wall and begins to pound your pussy hard, fast and deep. "Oh, fuck yeah," you scream, "fuck me baby! Fuck me hard up against the wall! Fuck my dirty little pussy like the slut I am!" I can barely recognise you, my sweet fiancée who says "please" after almost every request, now here you are acting like a wanton little slut and I love it!

I grab hold of the chambermaid, and kiss her deeply, sensually, pulling her leg up so my cock presses against her aching pussy through her panties; moving them to one side, I plunge my hardness deep into her balls deep with one deliciously satisfying thrust! "Urrrggghhhhh," she makes the sound of a woman who has just been impaled by a hard, thick cock. Pulling her tight up against me, I thrust faster and faster, holding her sexy leg across my body. After a while of rampant fucking, I drop to my knees to enjoy the hot, juicy feast she presents as she stretches her sex opening right in my face, locking eyes with me just before I start to eat her out with the hunger of a man who has dreamed of eating another girl's pussy for years, but I would never ever cheat on you. It makes it ten times hotter that you're here with me, being fucked hard while I feast on a delicious new pussy. I reach behind her and slide a finger teasingly over her arsehole, testing the waters, seeing if she is open to this sort of thing. I know you are, so my other hand grabs hold of your bum and as he's fucking you towards a leg trembling orgasm, slide my finger deep inside your tight puckered hole, mmmm I love how your arse tightens around my finger! The sexy, sensual sighs, moans and eventually screams spilling from her plump, sexy lips encourage me to push my finger into her.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!" she grabs my head and pulls it deep into her pussy as I finger both your sexy hot arses at the same time. Her screams echo around the bathroom, mixed in with his deep grunting and your sighs and moans as he continues to pound you hard; her hips thrust against my face and her legs stiffen as I feel a warm gush of liquid drench me! Wow! We have real squirter here!! As she's coming down from her orgasm, I slide my finger outside of her bum and taking her hand, lead her towards the shower. I rip her maids' blouse, sending buttons flying in all directions, releasing her sumptuous, huge tits and we step inside the shower. She pushes me to the ground and straddles me, grinding her sopping wet pussy all over my face. Ohhhh I love this, there is nothing better than a hot juicy pussy grinding all over my face! I can't see a thing, apart from the occasional view of her magnificent tits as she bounces on my tongue. I'm in heaven eating out this delicious creature, making her cum over and over again, sending streams of her delicious girl cum into my mouth.

Her screams become muffled, interspersed with slurping sounds. "Ohhhhh fuck yeah," comes a deep male voice, "suck my fucking cock hard!" I pull her tight down on my tongue, enjoying the sensation and squelching sounds as my tongue explores her wet opening as she bobs her head back and forth on his shaft.

After a while, I feel a hot, slippery and tight sensation on my cock, ohhhhhh wow...now I really am in heaven as my fantasy is finally fulfilled of having two women going at me at once, her using my face to get herself off over and over again and you riding my cock deep inside you! I grab two great big luxurious handfuls of your magnificent bum, spanking you as you bounce on my hard cock, the wetness of our skin making the slapping sound even more hot and horny. I love the sensation of your pussy tightening around my shaft as you ride me. She climbs off me and stands up, stretching her pussy lips open so I can see how wet she is inside and I am rewarded by the incredibly hot sight of his cock gliding into her pussy as she stands over me! She braces her hands up against the wall as he pumps into her...wow, seeing that hot action going above me, while being able to see your big juicy tits bouncing and jiggling as you slam your sex down onto my cock over and over again, the sounds of two hot and horny couples echo around the room; the screams and moans of you two girls overlapping each other and the grunts of me and him as we plough deep into your greedy pussies! He slides out of her and pulls you up off my cock, which barely has enough time to recover before she has straddled me and is fucking me harder and harder, bracing her hands on my chest.

"Oh, fuck yeah, ride me hard you slut!" I yell at her as my vision is filled with her superb tits jiggling and bouncing; she cups them in her hands and massages them. "Mmmmm that is so fucking hot," I hiss. She squeezes and massages her big juicy tits as her tongue flicks over her nipples, her eyes never once leaving my gaze. "Ohhhhhhhhhh," she grinds her pussy down onto my cock and presses her body down onto mine, her sexy moans filling my ears as she bites and nibbles my earlobes. This sort of thing drives me absolutely crazy, hearing a horny woman's moans in my ears, as her tits squish against my chest is such a turn on! Grabbing hold of her hips, I thrust up into her, faster and faster.

"Uuuuuuurrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh," my balls tighten and she recognises I'm reaching the point of no return; she slowly climbs off me and squeezes the base of my twitching, fully loaded cannon until the feeling gradually subsides; oh yes, we don't want this to end yet! All the time that she has been fucking me, you have been taking very good care of him and now his cock is throbbing in your mouth. You lock eyes with him and release his shaft with a loud pop. She climbs off me and grabs hold of you giving both men an amazing view of the hot lesbian show about to unfold before our very eyes.

From my vantage point still lying on the floor, I enjoy an amazing view of two hot, wet and very juicy pussies rubbing together as she slides her tongue inside your mouth, probing open your lips; you've been dreaming of this moment for a long time and reciprocate, both your tongues dancing together. I get up on my knees so I can rub my face against both those delicious pussies at the same time, ohhh wow this is so fucking hot! The sweet aroma of your sexed-up pussies fills the bathroom and I lap up a succulent double helping of syrupy sex juices, grabbing hold of both peachy bums and pressing you together so your pussies are squelching against each other's. You motion to us to sit on the floor right and squish your soft voluptuous bodies up against each other, slowly rubbing your tits together as you kiss deeply. Like a couple of cats who have got the cream, we get up on our knees and lick your pussies causing you both to cum yet again!

I am desperate to be part of this hot lesbian sandwich and get up between you; ohhhhh my God, I have imagined what this would feel like for many years but the realisation of my fantasy surpasses all expectations. I push you up against the wall, feeling your huge tits squashed against my chest as her soft, sexy body rubs against me from behind. Heaven would have to go some to beat how good this feels, being sandwiched between two voluptuous girls, having two hot pussies to play with! I kiss you passionately, our tongues swirling around each other's and rub my hardness up and down your sex lips, coating it in your juices as she plays with my balls. He grabs her bum cheeks and pulls her legs apart, teasing her to insanity by sliding just the head inside her and then pulling back, spanking her as he does. I'm not going to be able to play this game too much longer either and pull your leg up so my ravenous shaft can thrust up into you. The room echoes with screams, moans, grunts and profanities as the animalistic side of us completely takes over; if these rooms aren't soundproofed, the whole floor will be able to hear us!!

"I want you both inside me," you purr. "I want to feel your hot cum oozing out of both my greedy little holes." While fucking his sexy colleague feels amazing, he isn't about to turn down the chance to fulfil that request! I pull out of you and you spin me around until you're pressing me up against the tiled wall; oh yes, take control baby! You gaze into my eyes as you guide my cock back inside your warmth. You feel his strong hands ease your bum cheeks apart, followed by the cold feeling of the lube being squirted all over your hole. "Ohhhhhhhh," you murmur as he teases your forbidden opening and you feel his swollen glans slide slowly, ever so slowly inside your arse. At the same time, I intensify my thrusts into you; we're both buzzing with sexual electricity as both our fantasies are fulfilled! You feel his cock stretching your arse, which feels amazing. Not wanting to be left out, the chambermaid has positioned herself underneath this hot fuckfest and licks at both our balls, while she furiously rubs her clit, the vibrations from her husky moans feels unbelievable on my balls. After all the long build up, there's no way either of us are going to last long at all. Like a couple of primitive, barbaric warriors, we both let out a roar as you feel what seems like gallons of cum spurting into your pussy and your arse at the same time! Eventually with both cocks utterly spent, we kiss deeply and gaze into each other's eyes with a new level of sexual energy.

"Oh shit," The man glances at his watch. "We better get a move on with the cleaning!" We look over at them as they hurriedly towel themselves off and get dressed. "Give us a call if you want more room service," he winks at us and with a firm slap of your bum, he takes her hand and as they leave the room, she looks back and slowly licks her lips.

"Fuck yeah," I growl, "we need to make use of that hot tub!"