Room Service

Story Info
Cassie has had a long day. Now its time for fun.
2.1k words
4.38
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cassie walked through the lobby of the hotel her heels clicked as she effortlessly strode in her three-inch black stilettos, She preferred to wear higher heels, but given that she was at the advertising conference all day, she was pleased she had opted for the comparatively lower heels. She made her way to the lift; after a short wait, the doors opened. She stepped inside, pressed the button, and watched the doors close in the mirror behind her. She looked up at the security camera in the corner of the lift and couldn't help thinking some security guard was watching her on the other side. Cassie was fully aware that men found her attractive. Not only had she had caught a few ogling, she truly enjoyed the attention.

Cassie was 5-7, making her almost six feet tall in her favourite heels. Her dress size was 2; she had 34D natural breasts; and they projected from an hourglass figure. She was a natural redhead with pale skin. She Adjusting her white blouse and jacket while looking in the mirror as the lift signaled arrival at her floor. The doors opened and she stepped out to walk the short distance to her room, where she opened the door with the key card. She went in and shut the door behind her.

Since Cassie was the advertising agency's lead contract negotiator, her company had been generous with her room: it was larger than most and had a separate lounge area next to the bedroom. As she opened the wardrobe door, stepping out of her heels and hanging her jacket up, she looked down at her favourite heels. She loved how sexy they made her feel, and she knew she looked good in them. She thought she would have a little fun.

The last few nights she had ordered room service, and the same server had come to her room. She had noticed him looking at her small collection of heels she had brought with her, so she wondered what would happen if she made a little effort and challenged herself to get his number.

She picked up the shoes and some different stockings and sat in the lounge area. Lifting her short skirt, she sat down to unclip the meek brown stockings. She rolled them down her long legs before putting on her sexy nude and black back seam stockings. They rolled up her legs as she made sure the Cuban heel and seam were perfectly aligned before clipping them onto her garter belt.

Then she slid her dainty size 5 feet into her favourite heels, a pair of patent leather black louboutin Fifi stilettos with a 4½-inch heel. The moment she put them on, she felt sexy. She stood up and strutted to the mirror to have a look. After a few seconds, she made the call to room service, strutted back to the chair in the lounge, and waited for the knock on the door.

Cassie sat with her legs crossed, facing the door in anticipation of that knock. She hoped it would be the same guy as had come the previous night. She'd found him rather attractive and was eager to see if he would take any notice of her outfit. She did not have to wait long before the door knocked and she heard a male voice call out "room service."

She was not sure if the voice was the same. "Come in," she said, knowing the staff had key cards to open the doors. She watched the door swing open. To her delight, it was the same staff member who walked through the door.

His eyes widened and saw her looking directly at him. "I'll just put it on the desk," he said as he placed the tray down. "Will there be anything else, miss?"

"Well, actually, there is," she responded as she stood up and walked over to him. "I wondered if I could have your number and maybe when you finish, you could come back up for a drink," she purred.

He paused a second before responding: "Why don't you give me yours and I'll send you a message when I'm finished?"

She was feeling proud of herself, so she decided to try even harder: "Is it me you're coming back to see, or is it my heels?" She turned slightly as she lifted one shoe off the floor, bending her knee to give him a good look. Little did she know that the staff member, whose name was James, had a major fetish for heels.

"Oh, shit," he muttered while all other words eluded him as he stared at Cassie's legs. He was feeling himself getting hard uncontrollably. She noticed the effect she was having on him and caught his name on his badge: "Unless you just want to stay now..... James," she said. James stood silent for a few seconds, contemplating losing his job before he said, "I'll stay but drinking isn't what I had in mind." He leant forward and started kissing Cassie. She felt her pussy tingle as he kissed, and she pulled him toward the bedroom.

Pushing James on the bed, she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her see-through lace bra. She started unzipping her skirt at the same time James was removing his shirt. Cassie was pleasantly surprised at James's nice build (but not too ripped body) as she slipped her skirt down, kicking it to the side. James looked in awe at Cassie's sexy figure, noticing her red landing strip though her see-through nylon thong.

She walked over and rested one of her heels in James's lap: "Is this what you were hoping for?"

James instantly started caressing the shoe and her smooth sexy legs. "Mmmm, yes, miss."

She smiled as she responded "Cassie." He lowered her shoe back to the floor before he stood up and kissed her again. Next, he squeezed her firm ass as he gently pushed her on the bed, then dropping to his knees between her legs.

Cassie could feel her pussy tingle and swell as James began to caress and kiss her heels and nylon-covered ankles. She felt James slowly move up her legs. She lay back and opened those long legs wider.

James could feel his cock bulging and throbbing in his pants. He explored Cassie's legs feeling the soft smooth nylon gliding across his lips. As he reached her knees, he looked up at Cassie's sexy panties. He spotted a wet patch start to appear around her gusset while he started to kiss up her inner thigh. That led him to feel her tremble slightly the higher he kissed, reaching her stocking tops, and kissing her pale white skin above them.

Cassie gasped as felt James getting closer to her pussy. She started to rub her solid nipples though her bra; her manicured fingers rubbed through the fabric. James slid his hands up, placing them in her waistband and started to pull the tiny panties down. Cassie had always put her stockings on first when getting dressed so he had no resistance as he pulled, revealing Cassie's sexy pussy with her red landing strip. Cassie felt his hands moving down her legs and bit her lip in anticipation. He slipped them past her heels and threw them on the floor. As he put her legs on his shoulders, he moved back between them to where he was before, now inches from her hole.

He opened his mouth and slid his tongue between Cassie's lower lips, instantly tasting her sweet juices. She gasped again, her body twitching with electricity moving though her body. He slid his tongue back down and gently pushed it between her lips into her hot wet hole. She moaned as her lips gripped around his tongue while he probed inside her.

She felt his tongue slide up once again. Her manicured hand gripped the sheet when he sucked her swollen, throbbing clit. She let out another deep moan. James continued eating her hole as she got wetter and wetter. He briefly paused with her juices dripping all around his mouth.

Cassie felt like she was going to explode. She grabbed his head with her hand to push him back toward her hole.

"Oh my god, don't stop! Please don't stop!" she cried. James had no intention of stopping. He wanted her cunt in his face so he gave her hand no resistance before he started thrusting he tongue in her hole. This sent Cassie over the edge. Her whole body convulsed uncontrollably, and she screamed, "I'm Cumming!" James's mouth started to fill with her creamy juices surge out of her pussy. He felt her heels dig into his back and her nails claw at his head. Then, he firmly grabbed her nylon-clad thighs to hold her in place as she came. He felt her grip relax on the back of his head; as he pulled back, her creamy juices dripped from his mouth. He stepped back as he looked at Cassie panting on the bed while he began undoing his pants.

Cassie watched him, still reeling from her orgasm. His pants and boxer shorts fell to the floor. She saw his cock for the first time. "Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed. "That's big!" She looked in amazement at his long thick cock: it was the biggest one she had seen in real life It made her a little nervous.

James didn't even acknowledge that she had said anything. He just smiled as walked back toward her. She spread her legs again her while her cum was still leaking out. He seized her ankles and knelt on the bed while he rubbed the swollen tip of his eight-inch cock up and down her wet lips. His kissing her heels and ankles took her breath away while her lips stretched, and she felt him slide inside her. He groaned as, little by little, his cock disappeared inside her. She didn't know if it was the size of his cock or because she had just cum, but she could feel every vein in his cock as it slid past her lips and moved deeper inside her.

James pushed the first five inches in with ease before he felt Cassie's pussy tighten. He firmly held her in place as he pushed another two inches inside her before he started to thrust. She had never felt a cock so deep inside her. She gripped the sheets, moaning as James thrust, first slowly. He then moved in and out faster and faster while still kissing and licking her nylon-clad ankles. She felt his balls slapping against her asshole only to realise she now had all eight inches slamming inside her.

James had not expected Cassie to be as tight as she was, and knew he couldn't hold out much longer. He pulled his cock out because he didn't want to blow his load. For her part, Cassie moved onto her knees. Unclipping her bra as she put her face on the sheets, she almost presented herself to him. Her move gave James enough time to steady himself, so he was able to grab her hips and enter her tight pussy again.

She was so eager to have all of him insider her again that she caught James off guard. He felt his eight inches thunder back inside her, letting out a deep moan before he started thrusting again. Cassie started to pant when she felt herself getting closer and closer once again.

James could feel her pussy spasm as he was reaching and touching her tits. She grabbed his hands as he pulled her up. While looking back at him, she moaned, "I'm going to cum again!"

He continued fucking her as her red hair flicked over his shoulder. He kissed her as she started to cum on his cock. Feeling her pussy cum, he passed the point of no return. He quickly lowered her back down and pulled his dick out of her oozing pussy. Cassie still twitched from her orgasm as she watched his cum start shooting out of his cock onto her favourite heels and over her ankles. She realised then that he really did have thing for her heels, even if she was a little disappointed that he wasn't cumming in her mouth.

"Oh, shit!" he said as the last spurt of cum left his cock. He then stood up and started putting his pants back on. Cassie lay watching him get dressed. Then he reached into his pocket, took out his pen and order pad, and started writing. He ripped the note off the pad turn and showed it to Cassie.

She smiled as she saw his number on it and whispered, "Oh, thanks." James smiled and left it on the table as he left the room. Cassie just lay on the bed smiling.