Room Service

Story Info
Ian enjoys annon hotel fun.
2.3k words
4.39
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mortar4u
mortar4u
13 Followers

Ian's phone buzzed with a new message..."Just parked up"

"OK, come up, room 314 door is open just come in" he replied as he positions positioned himself on all fours at the end of the bed. It had been just over an hour since he'd contacted Ian on a gay hook up app with the message "I'd love to breed your hole" and here he was in a hotel room naked, ass lubed up, and cock hard in anticipation, heart beating awaiting his visitor's arrival.

They'd chatted online, shared a few pics and arranged the meet. He was 42, gay, 5'11" medium build, uncut six and a half inch cock. Ian hadn't met him before but they definitely agreed on what they both wanted so here Ian was ready to enjoy his lovely six and a half inch cock and hopefully his three day load

At 54, 196 lbs, 5'9" with a smooth seven and a half inch cut cock, Ian was no stranger to random hotel meets. Traveling all over the UK with work meant he was able to arrange hotel meets almost every week and tonight's was the first of two he'd arranged for this week.

As he inhaled the odder from his little brown bottle he heard the door opening and the unmistaken sound of someone entering the room. He lowered his head, arched his back displaying his freshly shaved ass and hungry hole.

"Fuck me" he heard as his visitor touched his prize for the first time.

His fingers quickly found Ian's hole sliding easily in.

"Can't wait to get my cock in that" he added " I'm gonna breed you so deep".

"Yes please" Ian replied as he sniffed deeply from the popper bottle whilst his visitor quickly undressed. Ian still hadn't looked at him, just loving the seediness of the anonymity knowing that soon this stranger would be emptying his balls deep in Ian's mancunt. He so loved being a slut.

Hands gripped Ian's upper thighs as he pushes his face into his ass, his tongue probing Ian's hole, deeper and deeper.

"Suck my cock slut" he orders as he pulls away, so Ian swivelled round dropping to his knees and slowly started to lick his balls while stroking the object of Ian's desires. He's rock hard with the tip shiny with pre-cum which Ian soon tastes as his mouth engulfs the throbbing cock. Looking up they make eye contact for the first time as Ian sucks greedily on his cock while stroking his swollen balls with his left hand. He's fucking Ian's mouth moaning as he half strokes and half grips Ian's bobbing head. Ian's taking his full length so his balls press up against Ian's chin with every stroke, just how he loves it.

Ian get a little worried he might shoot his load too soon so he eases of a little on the sucking whilst using his free hand to stroke his own throbbing cock. He must have sensed Ian's concern because he pulls free of his mouth saying "up on the bed slut".

Ian hopes up, assuming the position on all fours, sniff some more poppers and waits his reward. He's not disappointed, his slick cock head presses up against Ian's hungry hole, pauses for a second before pushing forward filling his hole with hot hard cock.

"Mmmmmmm" Ian moans as he starts to fuck him hard.

"Fuck that's nice" he moans " I'm gonna love breeding this cunt" he adds as he thrusts harder and as deep as he can.

Ian took another sniff, loving the combination of the head rush and the sensations of being fucked. He reached round and took hold of Ian's rock hard, dripping cock and wanks in time with his thrusts. Ian's in heaven.

Ian was moaning begging for more, pushing back to meet his thrusts purring like a cat in heat. He'd let go of Ian's cock and was gripping his waist with both hands as his thrusts quickened, ploughing as deep as he could with every thrust, building to his climax. Ian was now stroking his own cock as his fucker got closer and closer. Suddenly he was there, slamming in hard, grunting in lust as his balls exploded deep up Ian's mancunt. Still thrusting, still grunting emptying every drop deep inside.

Slowing the pace moaning in pleasure he leaned over, kissing Ian deep and hard, tongues probing each other's mouths. Savouring the afterglow.

As he stood up holding his still hard cock he moved up the side of the bed towards Ian's head he said "Taste my spunk" as he pressed his spunky cock against Ian's lips.

Ian immediately started to suck savouring the combined flavour of his spunk and his own mancunt. After a few minutes, with Ian still on all fours sucking his cock while stroking his own he pulled out saying "time for more breeding"

This time he was straight in, thrusting fast. Ian was delighted, He so loves it when he's being fucked with fresh spunk already up him but, sadly he's rarely had the chance as you don't often get guys able to go a second round so soon after cumming so this was a bonus.

"Lie flat down" he ordered without stopping.

Ian obeyed, he quickened his thrusts ramming his cock in as deep as he could. Ian sniffed more poppers, moaning and groaning like the whore he is. He was fucking Ian harder and harder, ramming his cock as far as he could preparing to empty his balls once again into Ian's guts.

Obviously Ian's own cock was being deprived of attention but he didn't care, he was being fucked hard and that's all that mattered.

"Yes, yes, yessssss" he groaned loudly as he unloaded for the second time, bucking his hips as he filled Ian with more random spunk This time he stayed put. Lying on Ian's back nibbling his ear while telling him how much of a slut he was and how much spunk he'd shot up him.

"I want you to keep my spunk up you all night" he said as he slowly pulled out.

Once again Ian took his spent spunky cock into his mouth but this time he was more sensitive so pulled out after a few minutes.

They chatted for a few more minutes as he dressed, about how often Ian was in the area and what other hotels he stayed in, adding "make sure you let me know when you coming again and I'll make sure to have an even bigger load for you next time"

After a nice long kiss he was gone and Ian lay back on the bed relishing the sensation of cum oozing out of his freshly fucked mancunt.

Ian sat up after a few minutes and with his head clearing from the effect of poppers and looked at his phone which was still logged into the app. Three new messages! One in particular tweaked his interest, top guy, early 50's very close by. Ian's softening cock twitched as he read his profile and viewed his pics and responded with a "Hi, how's you"

Over the next ten minutes they exchanged info and pics, turns out he's 51, 6'2", chubby, vers/top with 7 1/2 inch cock which by the looks of his pics was nice and thick and according to the app he was about 230 mts away.

By now Ian was rock hard again with spunk still dribbling out of his hole so he asked the 'question'

"R u free now?"

"Yes" came the reply "what's your room number".

"314, how do you want me when you arrive? " Ian answered

"Naked, on your knees, sniffing poppers ready to suck my cock"

"Ok, msg me when you arrive at hotel, room door is open just come str8 in" replied Ian

His pulse was racing as he sent the last message, He couldn't believe what he'd just done, having just been fucked and breed twice, still leaking spunk from his cunt and here he was about to offer his hole to another random guy within an hour of last guy leaving, he was so excited and horny.

Ian's phone light up......

"I'm here, what's room number again?"

"314" he replied

Grabbing his little brown bottle he positioned himself on his knees on the floor next to the bed and waited. A few moments later the door opened and a rather large bald man entered.

"Nice..." he said grinning as he walked towards hi

"Very nice indeed" he added as Ian I took a long sniff from the bottle

As he reached Ian he squatted down gripping Ian's face with his huge hands planted his lips on Ian's mouth and almost immediately filling his mouth with his tongue. They snogged for a few seconds, tongues intertwining deeply in each other's mouths.

Standing up he started removing his shirt while Ian reached out to the trousers undoing his belt and losing his buttons and zip. His trousers dropped and he kicked them away while Ian leaned forward and started licking his growing bulge through his briefs. His scent was intoxicating and Ian could taste the unmistaken flavour of cock juice soaking into the material and onto his tongue. Taking hold of the waist band Ian slipped his briefs down releasing a fabulously thick cock which sprung forward with the tip hovering less than an inch from Ian's mouth. Without hesitation he opened wide taking a third of the length into his hungry mouth and started sucking and swallowing his sweet pre-cum. He responded with guttural moans, taking hold of Ian's head and pushing in further as he started fucking his face.

"You like that cock, don't you slut?" he asked while fucking his meat further into Ian's mouth and throat

"Uhhh Huhh" Ian responded whilst pushing further onto his cock.

He took a couple of sniffs from Ian's bottle and then held it to Ian's nose so he too could sniff as well without interrupting his sucking

"Your just a slutty cockwhore aren't you" he replied as he fucked deeper.

"Uhhh Huhh" Ian responded again moving his left hand down to his own throbbing cock

"No you don't" he barked

"No touching that cock until I tell you! You understand?" Ian nodded yes in response moving his hand back to this new cock and balls.

"I'll decide if and when you cum as well slut, so you'd better do as you're told" he added

Ian responded by sucking harder taking the last inch all the way down his throat as he face fucked Ian some more.

"Get on the bed on your back with your head over the edge" he ordered, Ian obeyed.

As soon as Ian was in position his cock was down his throat again and his fingers gripping Ian's nipples tightly as he slid his cock all the way down Ian's throat. Ignoring his gagging he tweaked both nipples in time with his thrusting.

After a few minutes of this he stopped saying "Turn round, time to fuck that ass of yours"

Ian had previously told him that he'd already been loaded earlier so there was no surprise when he saw traces of spunk around Ian's hole. On seeing his hole for the first time he grinned slipping two fingers in as deep as they'd go saying..

"You whore you...already been fucked and still begging for more?"

"Yes please, I need more spunk fucked into me "Ian replied

Taking another few sniffs and tossing the bottle to Ian, he lined his big cock up against Ian's puffy hole, pausing as the head pressed against his ring adding. "You sure you want this whore, you want my big cock up you?"

"Yes Yes please fuck me PLEASE" Ian begged trying to press his ass onto his cock as he took two more sniffs of slut potion.

Just then he pushed forward, ramming a good five inches into Ian's soppy cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" Ian exclaimed as his legs wrapped around his body trying to pull him in deeper.

The next thrust went in further and by the third he was all the way in. His hands gripping Ian's thighs pulling him towards him as he fucked him hard and fast, stretching Ian's mancunt wide filling him with hard throbbing cock. At one point Ian's hand moved towards his own throbbing cock only to be slapped away before it made contact.

"What did I tell you cunt, NO TOUCHING whore" he grunted as his pace quickened.

Beads of sweat were forming on his fore head and Ian's own cock was dripping in pre-cum as he ploughed Ian's hole relentlessly pausing only to take a few more sniffs before resuming his pace.

"You're just a cock whore aren't you, a slut and a cumdump aren't to boy" he grunted as his pace quickened.

"Yes I'm a slut, I'm a cock loving whore" Ian gasped as he felt his cock swelling inside him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKK" he yelled as his balls exploded. Pulling out the second and third jet of spunk shot over Ian's balls and cock before re-entering his hole and filling it some more. At the same time he wrapped his huge hand around Ian's raging cock wanking it as he finished filling Ian's guts with cum.

A few seconds later and with him still buried in Ian's cunt, his own cock erupted shooting jets of hot cum onto both our chests and his face. In truth, Ian doesn't often cum whilst being fucked, particularly when sniffing so much poppers but today was an exception.

"Clean me up boy" he barked as he pulled his spunky cock out of Ian's hole.

Ian spun around and sucked his cock clean of spunk then licked his chest and nipples clean of cum. As Ian came level with his face he pulled him in and snogged deeply again with lots of tongue action.

A few minutes later he was gone leaving one satisfied slut lying on a spunk covered bed with the hotel room filled with the odour of sex, spunk and the contents of a now spent brown bottle.

mortar4u
mortar4u
13 Followers