Room Servicing

Story Info
Trapped naked in a closet when the maid walks in.
1.3k words
4.04
181.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd skipped breakfast in favour of a long lie in and now, our energy fully restored, were chasing each other around the hotel suite like a pair of oversized five-year-olds. Hopefully the occupants of the room below were still down having breakfast. Otherwise, they'd probably think they were beneath a room full of elephants and be expecting their ceiling to collapse at any moment.

"There's no escape for you milady" playacted Kyle, as he chased me around the bed."

"Oh sir, have mercy" I replied taking his lead and, climbed over the bed only for Kyle to double back, forcing me into the large walk-in closet in the corner of the room.

"I've got you now." he said in his best pantomime villain voice, following me in and pushing the door closed behind him to cut off any possibility of escape.

"Oh, please sir! Have mercy on a poor young virgin maid" I said, as he backed me into a corner.

"Ha! that's not what I've heard. I think we shall have to put your claim to the test."

"Oh sir, what are you going to do with me? I am afraid, because that is a mighty weapon with which to lay claim to a maiden's honour" I said saucily, deliberately looking down at the large erection that was hanging between his legs.

Before we could continue with our role play, we were interrupted by what sounded like the room door being opened.

"Perhaps it was next door" I whispered as quietly as I could manage.

"I hope so" Kyle whispered back.

The light that came flooding through a crack in the door as the curtains were opened laid any doubts to rest. Someone was most definitely in the room. Which was a big problem, because Kyle was completely naked, and my nighty was so flimsy that I might as well have been naked too.

We froze, hardly daring to breathe, as we listened to the sounds of an unknown person moving, just inches away from our hiding place in the closet. They were making quite a bit of noise and appeared to be moving things around. Were we being robbed?

Tiptoeing forwards, I peered through the crack in the door and, once my eyes had adjusted to the light, I saw that it was the chambermaid. She'd obviously thought we were at breakfast and was taking the opportunity to service our room.

Fortunately, there was probably no reason for her to go anywhere near the closet, so all we had to do was wait until she left. Hopefully that wouldn't take too long.

I nearly leapt out of my skin as a hand was suddenly clasped to my mouth. Turning my head, I saw Kyle grinning at me. After all, who else was going to be there? Nevertheless, I glared at him for playing such a silly prank.

He appeared to be watching the maid over my shoulder as she moved around the room. Then, without warning, I felt him reach in and pull my lacy panties down around my knees. I tried to struggle but, lifting his foot, he hooked them and pulled them deftly all the way down to the ground. Leaving me exposed and naked from the waist down.

I wanted to say "No! She will hear us." But his large hand, covering my mouth, prevented me from making the slightest sound. All I could do was try to shake my head as he kicked my legs further apart, and pushed me forwards, up against the wall of the closet. Then, I felt him lining himself up to enter me.

I tried to turn my head to make eye contact. Thinking that, perhaps I could somehow make him understand that he had to stop. But he just forced my head back round to face the crack in the door. Forcing me to keep looking into the room and thereby stay fully aware of our precarious situation.

I had to stifle a moan as Kyle started to rub himself up and down my slit, presumable to get me wet ready for him to enter. I had to admit though, that the thrill of knowing that we could be caught at any moment had got me plenty wet enough already. I think the situation was turning Kyle on too, because, when he finally started to push himself inside me, it felt bigger than it'd ever felt before. And Kyle is definitely not what you'd call below average in that department, if you know what I mean.

He took his time, savouring the sensations, as, inch by inch, he slid easily into me. Once he was fully inside, he paused for a few seconds, teasing me, before, maddeningly slowly, he started to slide in and out.

As slow as they were, his strokes still seemed to be getting the job done, and it wasn't long before I could feel an orgasm building inside me. An orgasm that I knew I must hold back at all costs, because it would mean certain discovery. I am not one of those women where you need them to tell you when they've orgasmed. Kyle always jokes that when I cum, half the street knows about it. It's just the way I am.

I tried to distract myself from the sensations he was generating in me, and my eyes settled on the maid. She was just a couple of feet from the door to the closet now, adjusting the pillows on the bed. As she bent over, I could see that her tights had large holes in the back. I made a mental note to leave a large tip in the room when we left. Her laddered tights and shabby uniform suggested that she clearly wasn't paid very much.

Reaching forward, I tried to pull the door closed but only succeeded in pushing it open wider. I could see her very clearly now just as, if she turned, she would also be able to see us. She was so close, there was absolutely no way she could fail to spot us.

The orgasm that Kyle was, oh so slowly, dragging out of me, was taking all my willpower to hold back. It was no longer a case of 'if' we would be discovered, but 'when'. And 'when' looked to be no more than a few seconds away, maybe a minute; But definitely no more than that.

Suddenly, the maid paused and looked up, making me think she was about to turn around, but instead she pulled out a mobile phone which was buzzing away quietly to itself.

"Hello?... No, I... Can't Sharon help you with it?... Oh, all right. It's not like I'm busy too.. OK, OK! I'm on my way."

Muttering to herself the maid stomped across the room and out of the door.

The door was barely closed before the biggest orgasm of my life hit me like a freight train. Even Kyle's huge hand over my face couldn't fully suppress my lust filled cries as he struggled to keep us upright. The exertion was enough to send him over the edge too and I could feel him pumping away inside of me as we both fell to the floor in a giggling heap.

Kyle was the first to recover and, as he stood up, he pointed over to where a plastic tray of cleaning materials and a vacuum cleaner sat in the corner of the room.

"Looks like the maid hasn't finished in here yet. She could come back at any moment."

Closing the closet door but leaving the room outside just visible through a small crack, I replied,

"And neither have I - Time for round two I think" I responded, as, reaching around him, I wrapped my fingers around his manhood, which stiffened in appreciation as I began to slowly slide up and down its length with firm, deliberate, strokes.

"Oh shit..." was all he managed before my other hand covered his mouth.