Room with a View

Story Info
A surprise video chat from a hotel room leads to bliss (MF)
1.2k words
4.31
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was never anything to do in Chesterton on a Friday night. In a town so small there weren't even sidewalks to roll up, 8pm was the latest anyone could expect entertainment from a source other than their phone. Max lay in bed, aimlessly scrolling through Reddit, desperately hoping for an engaging post. It had been a long day, and he needed to lose himself in something.

He nearly dropped his phone when the music of an incoming video call began blaring from the speakers, still at full volume from blasting Dio at work to drown out the office chatter. Odd -- Aife wasn't really the video chat type. 99% of their conversations happened via text, with the other 1% in person when their schedules aligned. He knew she was on a business trip, so maybe she was just that bored. His thumb hovered over the "Decline" button, but, figuring it might at least be an amusing butt dial, he decided to answer.

Aife's face wasn't anywhere near the camera. He scanned the room, his brain finally registering that she was actually in the picture -- just not by her phone. It was her hotel room, he thought, and the company had paid for a nice one. But that was only a fleeting half-thought on his way to taking in the tableau laid out before him.

Aife was on the bed, propped up on pillows with her legs spread, an untied silk robe pooling around her body. Her breasts spilled out of a barely-there lace bra, and she was stroking herself through panties that were well on their way to being fully soaked. As he debated what the hell to say in this particular situation -- if anything -- she pulled her panties to the side, and slipped two fingers inside of herself. Whatever Max may have been about to say flew from his mind as seemingly all of the blood in his body flooded to his cock.

They had flirted before, and even made out when they'd gotten a little too tipsy at her housewarming party, but he had never seen her like this. She was outgoing, sure, but he certainly wouldn't have pegged her as an exhibitionist. He pressed himself to think of something witty to say. Something worthy of her very much appreciated performance, but before he could speak, she sat up, crawling on her hands and knees toward the camera.

"You know, it's only polite to return a favor."

"Huh?" Max tore his eyes from the erect nipples flashing in and out of view at the bottom of the screen and looked at Aife in confusion.

"I'm showing you all of mine," she said coyly as the robe fell behind her and she unclasped her bra. She moved back again, and he could see that she was rocking her hips, rubbing her clit on the rolled-up comforter on the bottom of the bed. "Now I want to see yours."

"My...I mean...you..."

"Take out your cock and show me how much you're enjoying this call." Too stunned to do anything else, he complied, stripping out of his sweats slightly off camera. He re-positioned the phone, and sat on the edge of his bed, lens tilted so that she could see everything. A drop of precum slid over the head of his cock, and Aife licked her lips and let out a little moan.

"Now stroke it for me," she demanded, eyes never leaving his shaft. He began to jerk himself off, and she slipped her fingers back into her panties, fingering herself in time with his movements.

"I should tell you," she said breathily, "that I did lie to you."

"What?"

"Well, I'm in a hotel, but I'm not on a business trip."

"Ok..." he stopped in confusion, and she arched an eyebrow at him until he started stroking himself again.

"I'm in the Orchard Inn on 7th."

Max willed his brain back into motion. The Orchard Inn. Literally 2 miles outside of town.

"And I'm in room 319." The camera tilted up as she grabbed her phone. "I'll be waiting for you."

The call disconnected, and Max sat for a moment, stunned. He pulled his sweats back on, tossed his phone in his pocket, and grabbed his keys. He could be there in 5 minutes, but that still seemed like too long.

* * * * *

He stood outside of room 319, wondering briefly if the maintenance man he just passed in the hallway had been able to see the state he was in. He shook his head, and knocked. Aife answered the door, throwing it wide open. She had taken off the bra and panties, and the robe flowed behind her, covering nothing. She pulled him to her, tangling her fingers in his hair and kissing him deeply. All too aware of the maintenance man, he tried to move to shield her, but she pulled back and laughed.

"Lighten up -- I want you too much to even think about making myself decent to open the door. Besides -- the poor man could probably use a little entertainment to break up his night." She grabbed the hem of his hoodie, simultaneously pulling him into the room and pulling it off over his head. He stepped forward, pressing her against the wall just inside the door, kissing and biting at her neck while she reached to take off his pants.

Clothes forgotten in the entryway, they made their way deeper into the room. She sat on the edge of the bed, pushing him down to his knees. He finally noticed the lucite stilettos she was wearing as she put her legs on his shoulders and slid closer to his face. His tongue slid up her inner thigh, lapping up the wetness that was even now dripping in a tantalizing trail that led to her center. He paused for a moment, wondering for a moment how this could even be happening, then began licking and sucking at her swollen clit. Her breathing quickened, and she gasped as he slid two fingers inside of her. She pressed her hips into him, moaning as he crooked his fingers and swirled his tongue.

She came suddenly, thighs glistening in the low light. Her legs slid off of his shoulders, and she laid back on the bed, motioning for him to follow. He straddled her, and she brought his face down to hers, sucking her juices off of his tongue, licking herself off of his lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and pulled him into her, then rolled on top of him.

The robe hung precariously off of one shoulder, and she slipped out of it, tossing it aside. Aife lowered herself, slipping Max's throbbing cock inside of her, and began riding him, reaching up to cup her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. He pulled her toward him, replacing her hands with his mouth. He sucked at her breasts as they bounced up and down with her movements. He moaned, and she picked up her pace, practically begging him to cum. When he was right on the brink, she pulled back, sliding him out of her and jerking him off.

Thick ropes of cum shot out of him, covering her tits. She ran a finger over her chest, then sucked his cum off of them, eyes closing in enjoyment. Though completely spent, Max could already feel himself gearing up for round 2. This time, he would be in charge.