Roomies Ch. 05

Story Info
Round 2
1.2k words
4.64
2.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry had always played it straight and narrow. He always had a good grasp on what was good and what was bad. He always feared being alone and, worse than only solitude, his fear of being the reason for his solitude. However, as he felt the weight of Crystal's warm soft body on top of him, grinding her wet pussy on his dick as he held onto her ass. All his fears and worries were gone. He couldn't think about Dillon or Kayla, nor the rising storm brewing from his actions with Crystal. At that moment, there were only the two of them.

Crystal had him locked in a passionate kiss. She whimpered as she felt his cock pulse beneath her clit. She never would have thought that she'd be in his bed outside of her curious wonderings. But they had pushed through the taboo of her roommate code and even betrayed Kayla, destroying their budding friendship. Still, her pussy yearned for more and she couldn't deny herself anymore. Dillon would be fine, she'd tell him everything. Even if Kayla left Harry, Dillon and Crystal could help ease his grief.

"Holy shit," Harry mumbled as he felt the soft lips of her pussy rub against his chubby cock.

She smiled as she gave a playful moan. "You like that?"

He pulled her ass apart, and lifted her towards him so that his cock was free from her skilled gyrations. The tip of his dick twitched at the spread opening of her womanhood.

Harry hated to break the mood of their voiceless communication, but a sense of responsibility pierced his mind. "Condom?"

"A little late for that, don't you think?" She said with a smirk that told him he was a dumb ass.

Harry slid his hands from her ass and upon her perfect handles of hips. Her smirk reminded him of how others looked down on him and he pressed her down as he bucked his hips upward.

The sudden insertion of his wide and stout cock into her made Crystal give out a grunt. "Fuck," she said and began to bounce her ass up and down.

It was a different sensation than she had been used to. The way he stretched her out by width alone and didn't threaten to rupture past her cervix was as exhilarating as it could be disappointing.

Her motions were violent as the cheeks of her ass slapped against his balls. She was grunting beneath her breath with every forceful fall of her hips down to his base. She was so wet, his dick was coated in her thick fluids, and probably some of his gun from earlier.

Kayla had hardly ridden him with such beastly passion. Crystal was trying to fuck him into the squeaky old matress that had kept her and Dillon awake on several occasions.

Harry moaned as she tightened on her pull up and relaxed as she fell back on him. It was like she was trying to rip his dick from his body. She was a better fuck than he had daydreamed. His own fantasies paled in comparison to the reality.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she said with a quiver in her voice. "Uh, fuck."

He felt her tremble as he trailed his fingers along her smooth sides. Her curves were perfect. His touch stimulated her more and she began to ride to a faster rhythm.

He grabbed onto her waist and began to move her over onto her back. He wanted to see her looking up at him. He always loved it when his lovers, the few that he had in his history, would stare him in the eyes as he came.

Crystal, feeling his attempt to change position, rested her hand, along with her weight, down upon his chest and sat up.

"You had your turn," she said, grinding her hips with his entirety inside her. "It's mine now."

He grabbed her waist and felt the motions as her inner walls rubbed against the edges of his cock's sensitive, plump head. He slid them up and began to grope at her tits that were jiggling and bouncing from her momentum. Their weight was a whole new world for him. Only a size or two bigger than Kayla's, but so much more fun. They were the tits of a woman and not one who never outgrew her training bra.

Crystal liked being in control. Harry was someone she could do that with. Most of her partner's would move her around as they pleased, which she loved, but this was a wonderful reprieve. It didn't compare to the sex with Dillon. Their coitus was always an even battleground, both parties making their strategic moves out of love and respect. This was carnal.

She gave out a moan and a whine as she picked up her pace. Her walls gently twisting around Harry's dick. Crystal felt him pulse and swell up inside her.

"Oh, shit," she breathed. Her rhythms grew faster with every cuss she uttered. "Shit, shit, shit! Oooohhhh fuuuucccckkk!" Darkness encompassed the edges of her vision as the heat of her orgasm rumbled through her body.

Harry felt her pussy convulsing around his cock. Her fingers curled and scratched his chest. The sensation was felt down to his toes as his body tensed. Instinct drove him to push his hips up into her as he erupted for a second time inside his roommate's girlfriend.

Crystal, still in the fit of a rapturous orgasm, felt his second load shoot up into her depths. The thrill of their forbidden joining only elongated her pleasure and the two remained stoic in their position.

As the room came back to her, Crystal allowed her body to relax. Harry's dick had begun to soften. For a second, that felt like a minute, they listened and felt each other breathe. For that second, each one felt invincible and eternal.

Harry squirmed as Crystal pushed herself up and off his cock. He looked and saw a gob of his cum fall from her pussy and back onto his shaft. It was a sight he had thought he'd never see. Kayla always made him wear a rubber. Seeing his seed fall out of such a sexy creature as Crystal was as good as it could get.

Crystal scooted down and began to suck up his cum and fluids from his now shrinking member. Kayla never cleaned off his cock. She'd swallowed plenty of times, but never took the time to service him after coitus.

After a few final bobs of her blonde head, Crystal gave a hard suck as she finished her task. He felt her soft plump tits tail up over his gut until she rested on top of him. He put his hands on her ass.

Crystal grabbed and squeezed his face, pulling it to hers and planted a kiss against his lips. He opened his mouth and savored the feeling of her wet tongue. Her thick spit from her sucking his cock swirled in his mouth with its salty taste. Salty taste.

As she lifted herself up from him, he realized that she had just transferred his own cum into his mouth. He wanted to spit it out but saw her face demanding otherwise. He swallowed as she stood from the bed and walked out of the room without a word.