Roomies Ch. 06

Story Info
Guilt and process.
3.4k words
4.7
1.5k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was past midnight. Kayla wasn't home yet, nor was she answering his phone calls or his text messages. He was beginning to worry. She often spent late nights out playing video games with Jake, watching anime or just getting high. But she usually would let him know what she was doing. He was angry about it, mostly worried, but angry nonetheless.

"Dude, don't worry about it," his friend, Rick, chimed as he handed him a rum and coke from the bar. "She probably just got baked and will be back home in the morning."

"Yeah," Harry responded with a sip of his drink.

Rick was one of the steadiest friends Harry had. He was with Harry through all three loves of his life. He chose to become a mechanic immediately after high school to spite his attorney parents. He learned the trade fast and was pulling in great money. Harry never had any need for a lawyer but had plenty of car issues with his beat up old Honda sedan that Rick always kept running for him. Rick was just a nice and good guy. Harry often doubted their friendship, at least his side of it. He just felt like Rick was not deserving of someone as low as Harry. Unlike Harry, Rick kept up with his body, saved his money, and could afford some of the finer things, while remaining a grease smeared blue colored guy.

"Have you tried texting Jake?" Rick asked.

"No." Harry shook his head at himself. Why didn't he do that.

Harry: "Is Kayla still over there?"

A minute passed and Harry felt his blood rush with anxiety as his mind worked its way through every possible and terrible scenario it could. Did someone kidnap her after she left work? Was she being drugged by a bunch of frat boys? Was she mugged? Or, the worst one to him, was she cheating? Like he was one to give a shit about that after the day he had. His phone buzzed.

Jake: "Nah, man. Is she not at the house?"

She could be, he thought. He had been out with Rick for about an hour. She might have gotten home in the time that he had been out. She probably went to bed, or got caught up hanging out with...

Harry felt panic grip him at the realization that Kayla could be with Crystal. Crystal, who had nothing to lose by telling her about what had happened between them. Shit.

-

Crystal was relieved to have been able to take a shower and not have to worry about being peeked on, or probably intruded on, at this point. Rick came and took Harry away, so the apartment was all hers.

She was relaxing on her bed reading a book she had been neglecting and finally wanted to see about finishing it. However, she was having trouble focusing. She found no enjoyment having to stop herself and reread every other paragraph.

She threw the book down beside her and sighed. It was clear to her that Dillon wouldn't be home until tomorrow. She didn't blame him. Kayla, as much of a tough little thing she tried to be, she was still young and frail. No doubt she wouldn't want to be left alone in a strange place, especially when she was probably feeling so vulnerable.

However, despite her understanding, they were all human. No doubt she'd be wanting comfort. Crystal found herself becoming jealous and couldn't cease any of the intrusive thoughts she was having.

It's fine, she said to herself, even if Dillon did provide the comfort Kayla would need, he'd still come back to her. It evened the playing field. It was fair trade. But what if it was more than that?

Her thought was welcomingly broken by the chime of her phone. She hurried to view it, only to see that it was Harry. She had hoped it was Dillon, or even Kayla. But no, it was Harry.

Harry: "Is Kayla there?"

Crystal pondered in anger on whether or not to respond. She contemplated leaving him on "seen." However, she felt it necessary to at least say something, lest he panic and come rushing home. No doubt he was suspecting they were having girl time and she was telling Kayla all about how her boyfriend raw-dogged her twice.

Her phone chimed again. This time someone who she wasn't entirely opposed to speaking with.

Jake: "Hey. Are you awake?"

Crystal: "Yup. What's up?

Jake: "Harry asked me if Kayla was here, but she canceled hanging out. She seemed off when I brought her back to the apartment to get her cup. What's going on? Is she OK?"

The question of the hour. One girl had the attention of three men. One of them being her own boyfriend. Again, Crystal felt the sting of jealousy.

Crystal: "It's been a day. But, no, she's not here, but she is OK."

Jake: "OK, are you alright?"

Crystal felt herself light up with the question and felt a compulsion to spill her heart out. However, it was too much to put into writing.

Crystal: "I'll be fine."

Jake: "You and Dillon wanna hang?"

Crystal contemplated the offer. She looked at her book that she knew she wouldn't make any progress in, and she suddenly felt a want to not be alone.

Crystal: "Is it a deal breaker without Dillon?"

Jake: "Lol no."

Crystal: "Cool, let me get dressed."

Jake: "Great, see you in ten."

-

Harry was finishing off his drink while staring at his phone, hoping it would light up with a response from Crystal. His palms were sweating and Rick had noticed that Harry's face had become red.

"Dude, what the fuck is going on?" Rick asked.

Harry brought his attention from his phone, detecting his friend's tone of both annoyance and concern. "Uh, it's nothing. I'm just worried."

Rick rested his hand on Harry's shoulder. "She's a big girl, dude. I'm sure she is fine."

Harry wanted to spill the beans to Rick so bad. They had shared several conversations about Crystal and the fantasies her body conjured up. Both men would never act on anything though, until then, at least.

There was a giddy side to Harry who wanted to gloat about how he came to Crystal twice. How he took charge and made a move. Then he wondered if he could fuck her again. Maybe she'd let them both have a go?

Harry shook his mind free from the perversion. Then his phone buzzed on the table in front of him. He clambered and fumbled to pick up the phone.

Crystal: "Haven't seen her since she went to work."

Good, he thought, Crystal didn't know about them. His heart lifted knowing he was in the clear, but sank back down just as quickly remembering that he still didn't know where she was?

-

"Mmmm," Crystal moaned as his hands ran down her slick oiled back, and worked out the stress of the day.

Jake, pushing his hands back up the length of her body, his fingers reaching for a touch of the side of breast, wasn't sure about what was going on, but he didn't care. The touch of her skin was causing his brain to fire off with a thousand thoughts, none of them having anything to do with anything other than them at that moment.

Her plump ass cradled his cock between her cheeks, his briefs being pushed to the absolute limit as his bulge pulsed stiff. They were both only separated by two thin veils of fabric. Even though she and Dillon had their arrangement, it still felt like he was taking something that wasn't his. Like he was committing a great forbidden act and breaking a taboo. Her body was too sexy not to be fucked and shared with the world. He also was aroused at the fact that she was five years his senior. Yet, she looked no older than nineteen.

He worked his thumb in on a knot at her shoulder and squeezed her neck. She gave out another moan and his cock twitched. He pressed himself into the fat of her ass, his hardness finding the give of her warm softness.

Everytime he had given Kayla a massage, she insisted on leaving her jeans on and keeping him fully clothed. Crystal, however, she was something else. When he offered to help her relieve her stress, after she had vaguely ran him through the cause of it, he was surprised by the immediate agreement. He was even more surprised when she stripped in front of him.

Her perfect handful tits were a sight to behold and when she removed her jeans, he was lost in her ass, as she bent over in front of him. It was well past midnight, and only great things happen between two naked adults at that hour of the night.

Crystal was also unopposed to him being stripped down to only his briefs as well. Kayla never took the 'I don't want to get oil on my clothes' excuse. Why was she so loyal to Harry? He didn't understand it. But he wasn't worried about it. He'd have Crystal for now.

Jake applied his focus back to Crystal, who shifted her head to the other side on his bed. It was time to pick things up a bit.

"You certainly can give a massage," she said with a breath of relief. "Mmm."

Jake slid his hands down beyond his usual stopping point and pressed his thumbs into, and over, the arch of her ass, then down her thighs. Her reaction revealed to him that it was clearly an area that had gone uncorked for some time. She moaned more and more as he squeezed his hand around her legs.

Crystal felt her mind freeing from her concerns with the situation between the other three and herself. She was pleasantly surprised that Jake knew what he was doing with his hands. He no doubt learned it as a way to seduce and fuck. He had been pressing his cock against her for the last fifteen minutes. She found it cute.

Jake's breath had begun to match hers, slow and controlled. His heart was beginning to race with anticipation and nerves. He worked his thumbs at the crease where her thighs met the bubble of her ass. Cupping both cheeks, he gave a playful jiggle, and felt his dick twitch as her ass wobbled before him. His thumbs were so close to her pussy. He began to press and move them in small circles in her groin.

"Mm! Ah!" She exclaimed with a high pitch as she jerked upward, like she had been shocked.

He took his hands away from her and she heard the pump of the oil bottle as the bed shook from his movement. She kept her eyes closed as she had become completely relaxed.

His freshly oiled hands pressed in on her ass. His slick fingers wriggled and squeezed. Then, his true skills sowed as she felt his ringers hook her waist strap of her panties and rip them down past her upper thighs. Out of some natural procreation instinct she bucked her hips up. "Oh, fuck!"

Jake grabbed her hips before she could fall back down and thrusted himself forward. Between the oil and her own lewd wetness, his cock slid into her walls down to the base with no friction of delay.

"God...damn," she said with her head face down in his sheets, that smelled of weed, oil, and the old cum of many, lonely jerk off sessions.

Jake, holding onto her by the hip, kept pulling her back into him with every hard pump he delivered. The oil made for lewd claps and slaps that only made him go harder and harder. Her breathing had become faster and deeper as she moaned like a cock hungry slut.

"Fuck!" She said under her breath. She had wondered about what that massive vein of his would feel like. It was a new sensation as her lips opened and shifted around its angled asymmetrical path. It was an ugly fucking thing, but it was far superior to what Harry had offered her. An inch shorter than Dillon but the same girth. It reached enough of her that Harry couldn't, and undid all that had been done earlier.

The bed rocked as Jake proceeded to slam his pelvis into her rippling ass. The sensation of his cock sliding against her slippery walls that engulfed him in her warmth. Jake, the person, was gone. The second he removed her panties he had gone feral, and grunted like an animal as he tried to get deeper and deeper inside of her.

Kayla could feel every pulse in his dick. The vein throbbed as it felt like there was a fire igniting inside of her. She pressed herself up onto her hands, her back arched upward, with her bouncing tits squished between her arms.

Every violent jerk of his motions made her hair sway around her vision. It was everything she could do to stay up. He was going with such force that stabilizing was nearly impossible.

As if he understood her need for support, Crystal was surprised by the sudden grip of his hands upon her throat as he reached from behind. He pulled back under her chin for her to look up to see her face.

Looking up at him, she no longer saw what was the nerdy and timid stoner, but the lust crazed visage of a man gone primal. The face of a man who had obtained a forbidden fruit and was now devouring its succulent juices. The thrill of his ravaging was all the more tantalizing, and her pussy clamped around his hard cock.

She was amazed at how long he had continued his rhythm. He had already surpassed Harry's first go at her body and he was showing no signs of stopping. He had been thinking about this since the moment he came all over her. She had been marked by his seed and was now claiming her as his.

Her body began to shake as she started to confuse. Her body and head, locked in his grip, shook savagely as he hastened his pace. Their bodies slapped together in a rapid rhythm, as the room shook wildly around her. Every wet and sloppy impact sent hard vibrations up her spine. He knew she was close. Her eyes rolled back as her mind went blank. Her arms dangled as they swayed, her finger tip only grazing the sheets beneath her. She screamed out through the smacks as her pussy tensed and relaxed repeatedly.

Jake threw himself forward with one hard thrust of his hips and grinded his cock inside her, savoring the sensation of her orgasm. For second he thought he was going to bust but managed to hold back. He still had so much more he wanted to do with her.

Her weak body flopped onto the bed as he let her go. His cock slid out from her wet hole, as thick oil trailed in string like bridges from her ass and his legs.

Jake breathed for a moment, admiring the sight of her used body infront of him. She was better than he had hoped, and was pleased to have been correct in his assumption that her body was meant for dick.

With an arm raised, he brought a hard slap down on her ass. The smack pierced the quiet of the room. Crystal gave a moan of shock and raised her head up from the sheets as he placed another on the other cheek.

Jake continued a few more rounds of spanks until her as was red and her body began to shake. She was going to cum again from just being slapped. She was as into it as he was.

Crystal felt his hands aggressively grip her hips and spin her over onto her back. Her nipple were taught and hard. Her breasts were swollen from the blood flow of her body and looked as though they had grown a size.

She gave a whimper as he pressed her legs back by her hips. Her feet up in the air and her pussy up toward the ceiling, giving him full view of her privates. She was able to watch him run his dick along the height of her pussy. She was going to watch him fuck her.

"So fucking sexy," he whispered and she returned with a moan as his cock throbbed against her clit. "Your pussy is so good."

He winced as she noticed his cock dribble out its spiddle of precum. She remembered the amount he had ejaculated when he jerked off to her and, despite all her rational reasoning, wondered what such a load would feel like erupting within her.

"I wanna feel it cum," she whispered, not realizing she had put the thought to words.

"Yeah?"

He pulled back, his weight pushing down on the back side of her thighs, and got up into a squat above her. His dick was lined up to her twitching hole.

"You know what they call this?" He asked her.

Crystal shook her head as she bit her lip, her eyes never leaving their sex. The sight of his length threatening to plummet into her was driving her mad with want and anticipation.

"Mating press," he answered.

"Oh, fuck!"

Jake dropped himself abruptly as she realized his intent. His pelvis slammed into her with a wet, sticky slap. Crystal screamed, feeling him drive his cock into her depths. She bounced up and down into the bed as he used her body's momentum like a fuck doll.

Jake grunted as he plundered her womb with his raw dick. He watched, eyes glued, as he exited and disappeared back into her. The sight of her hole folding in as he entered and expanding as he left only added to the tickle along his length.

Crystal couldn't take her eyes from it either. She watched as his entirety popped out and then dived back into her, like a piledriver. The slamming of his pelvis against her clit sent wave after wave of mind numbing heat and fire through her body.

Jake couldn't believe how welcoming her pussy was. How it engulfed him and felt as though it held his very being. Like being wrapped in a warm blanket.

"Holy fuck!" She shouted. Her moans were growing louder and louder. No doubt, she was waking the neighboring tenants but he was dicking her so good she couldn't care.

Crystal slid her hand down to her crotch and slapped on her clit, grunting and clenching her jaw. Seeing this, Jake hashed his pace as he began to feel himself reaching his limit.

"Oh, shit! Fuck!" She shouted.

Jake dropped onto his knees with a war cry of a grunt, planting his cock deep into her throbbing hole. She screamed from the dive sending her toes to point sky high. Her legs twitching as he pulsed his impressively large load into her depths. They flinched together, shot after shot as he drained himself into her womb. Her pussy squeezing out every drop as both their minds flooded from the shared orgasm. The world stood still and only the rapturous feeling of tranquility remained.

As he collapsed upon her, she wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles together. Jake fondled her breasts while he caught his breath. She could feel his semen inside her shifting as his cock began to soften. She pressed a hand to her face as she contemplated the fact that she had received three loads from two men other than her boyfriend on the same day. Fuck.

Not only was it two different lovers, but two that Dillon was not in some way a part of. She had breached their contract. She knew he'd understand and still love for her to tell him the story as she rode him, but something felt wrong about it, and she was both disappointed in herself as well as aroused with the thrill of the secrecy.

Jake lifted himself from her and started to remove himself when she stopped him.

"Hold on," she said as she grabbed her phone from beside her. It had worked its way beneath the pillow by her head. She turned it on and switched to her camera, and passed it to him. "Mind getting a video for Dillon?"

Jake smiled and took it from her. At least it would be something.