All Comments on 'Roommate Rules Ch. 07'

by PinkPurple

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another fun chapter. Going to all that trouble and throwing that fairly expensive housewarming party for Jacob was a total class move on the part of Terry so what Jacob did at the end was a complete dick move. If he thinks he is going to end up in a better place with a better friend then he is in for a shock. It is weird to see Terri act as wild and somewhat reckless as Brie but then in that town, nothing should really seem weird. I was also wondering if Suzies cousin (the vampire from the skate park) is going to be showing up since I figured this could be a great storyline to throw her in since it has nothing to do with the Pizza shop crew...just a thought. Thanks again for the 5* entertainment as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Editor Please

You have a good series going. Interesting plot line and you can take these adventures in any direction you want. However, you definitely need either better publishing software or an editor/proofreader. Doing so will markedly improve your presentation. Oh and lose the text message LOL at the end of sentences. Good luck and better writing ahead for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous