Roommates on a Dry Spell Pt. 07

Story Info
After his afternoon rendezvous, Paul gets another face full.
886 words
4.63
4.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back to the house around seven. As I walked towards the door, I felt like I should be searching for an alibi but I didn't know why. It's not like I was cheating or anything. This was actually our agreement. And truth be told, I didn't even actually fuck.

I opened the door and saw him sitting in his recliner playing video gamea. He paused the game for second and looked at me.

"Did you have to end up working tonight?"

I thought for a second that I should lie but told the truth.

"No, I met up with someone for a coffee."

"You didn't suck his dick did you?"

He smirked a little as he said it, implying it was a joke.

"No, but she was pretty nice."

He looked over at me as I sat down in a chair next to his.

"Oh, that's why you smell like pussy."

"Dude whatever, I don't smell like that."

He leaned over and gently licked my cheek.

"You taste like it too."

"Well yeah, she came in my mouth pretty hard."

At this point, he grabbed me by my face and kissed me deeply, putting his tongue all over mine. He then pulled back and looked at me, still holding my face.

"Yeah, her pussy tasted good huh?"

"Very."

"So did she know that you were were the bottom here?"

"Yeah, she knew it instantly. She said I walked like I got fucked real good."

"Well, you did."

The kiss and all this talk about pussy was starting to get me horny again. I felt that rise in my pants as I tried to keep cool.

"So are you going to see her again?"

"She didn't really give me a choice. She told me to go home and get fucked really good. But if I don't come back and eat her pussy again, she's going to track me down and fuck my ass herself."

"Nice. Maybe I should chat with her about us running a train on you."

I paused for a second as my brain started to entertain the idea. That sounded really hot. I could just imagine them passing me between them, pounding my ass one after the other. Maybe she would even muffle my moans with her soft wet pussy. Or give my ass the double stuff.

"Hmm," I mused. "Maybe she would be down for that."

"Well don't bother her about it right now."

"Why not?"

He stood up and pulled down his athletic shorts until his hard dick popped out from over the waistband.

"Because you got a cock to suck right now."

I can't explain why but I was always slightly taken aback whenever he did that. I sat mesmerized for a second until I remembered that I had a job to do. I slid from the chair directly to my knees and took his engorged cock in my hands.

"Spit on it."

I complied, spiting what saliva I had in my mouth on it and worked it up and down the shaft with my thumb and forefinger brushing the base of the head ever so slightly.

"Look at me."

I looked up from my position and saw him staring into my eyes. I understood what he wanted instantly without him saying a word and took his cock into my mouth without breaking eye contact. He continued to look me in the eyes as he began to grunt and moan from enjoyment. This only made me want to take more of it in.

Suddenly, he grabbed me by the head and pulled it away from his dick. As I knelt in front of him, he started stroking his cock quickly while still looking in my eyes.

"Open wide."

I opened my mouth and started reaching my tongue towards the tip of his cock. I knew what was about to happen. He let out a grunt of satisfaction as his cum came bursting out. Some of it got in my mouth, but much of it landed all over my face. My nose, cheeks. lips, chin and forehead. God it was a lot. I had closed my eyes as it shot out. Then I heard him speak.

"Open your eyes."

I opened them to direct eye contact with him.

"Who's my good little cum-soaked slut?"

"I am, daddy."

"Clean you face off. You know how."

I took my hand and gently swiped my fingers across my face, picking up mounds of still warm cum. I proceeded to suck every last bit of it off of my fingers until there was no more to be found. It turned me on so much that I had to start jerking myself until I came on the tile floor.

"Looks like you have another mess to clean up."

I dipped my fingers into the pile I had just made, brought them up to my mouth and began sucking my own cum off of my fingers. The whole time I made sure to keep eye contact with him. I secretly wished he could cum on me some more.

"Damn. I glazed you good there."

"Yeah. You better do that again in the near future."

"I will. If you earn it."

"I'll do whatever you want daddy."

He lightly slapped his wet cock against my face.

"Good."