Roommates on a Dry Spell Pt. 08

Story Info
Chris gets a half day and Paul gets him off.
823 words
4.6
4.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up to find myself in my bed, but Chris was laying next to me. He was still naked and apparently my hand had been resting on his dick most of the night. It was still a little sticky from my saliva and his cum. I started to squeeze on it gently and massage his balls. He began to stir awake.

"Don't you have to go to work?" I asked him.

"Not yet. It's a half day today. I don't have to be there until noon."

"Ah, that sounds nice," I said, still massaging his cock and balls. I felt it getting a little engorged as I manipulated it in my hand.

"What are you doing there?" he uttered, still sounding a bit sleepy.

"Just copping a little feel is all."

"Well I've told you before to not start something you can't finish."

"Sounds like a challenge to me."

I pulled the blanket over my head and scooted down in the bed until I was at waist level. The blanket was kind of heavy and it had gotten warmer than expected. I could smell the fresh sweat on his balls as I moved my head into place. I started licking his sack and alternating each of his balls into my mouth. His cock started getting extremely hard.

He was still half asleep. Since he wasn't moving, I grabbed his dick and slapped myself in the face gently with it, making sure to brush my lips across it. I then took the tip in my mouth followed quickly by the rest of it. I was becoming a professional at this cock sucking thing pretty quickly. He began to moan and lightly thrust into my mouth.

"Hey, turn your ass toward me," he mumbled sleepily.

I got on my hands and knees while keeping his cock in my mouth and swung my leg over his stomach. Then I laid on top of him and continue to work his hard dick in my mouth. I must not have been close enough because he grabbed me by my hips and pulled my ass closer to his face. Then I once again felt the wetness of his tongue as it circled my hole. I let out a muffled moan with his swollen member still in my mouth.

"Mmm, that ass is tasty." I heard him say as he pulled back slightly.

"Keep doing that and I am going to cum all over you."

He began to lick harder, even slightly penetrating me with his tonuge. I lost it completely. l pulled his cock out of my mouth and let out an intense and long moan as I felt my hot and sticky cum coat his chest and my stomach. He reached around and scooped some up with his fingers. He then rubbed the warm cum on my hole, using it as lubricant. He continued to finger me this way for a minute or two until I felt him slide out from under me.

"No, give me back that cock daddy!" I whimpered an little as I said it.

I then heard him spit and felt it land directly on my hole as he said, "Don't worry bitch, you're gonna get it."

Bitch? What the fuck? I know I was fucking him but I didn't appreciate that. Before I could raise up to protest, he grabbed the back of my neck and shove my face into the bed. He then proceeded to slide right into my open ass.

"Yeah, that little boy pussy is just fit for me now. Who's my little bitch?"

No protesting this time. I simply replied, I'm your little bitch. Use my hole so good, daddy."

"Yeah, you like that. You love getting your sweet little pussy fucked. You just can't wait for me to fill your sweet ass up."

"Yes daddy."

"Call me daddy again."

"Ooooooh, I love the way you fuck me daddy! Your cock fills my hole just the way I need. I just want you to fuck me forever. Please come in me daddy, I've been a good boy!"

Suddenly he squeezed hard on my hips and thrust deeply. He kept it there and I was eagerly anticipating his finish. I got what I wanted. I felt the liquid warmth fill me up as he grunted. I pushed backwards so as to get him in deeper. He was cumming for quite a while, so I started to work my ass up and down, clenching a bit to try to

work out every drop. He then relaxed a bit and pulled out slowly.

"Fuck," he breathed heavily from his exertion. He slapped my ass hard. "Push it out."

I loosened my asshole and started to push. It immediately came flowing out of me, covering my taint and coming down my balls. He slapped my ass again.

"You get what you want?"

"I always get what I want daddy."