Roommates Secret Exposed! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never had been a player, but I think I may have witnessed the biggest "O" I would ever see a woman have. I had never seen a woman get off like she did. She was flushed from her chin down past her breasts. It was quiet at first, then she finally came out of what seemed like a trance, "Oh Fuck, that was awesome guys, now go for it Randy, I know you want to cum again."

I became a spectator for the end, she had her hands holding her ankles as Randy was just plain pounding her. What a show, again seeing cum shooting out of his penis when he pulled out to finish shooting his load on her tits.

They spoke, Randy first, "Fuck that was hot, and felt so good."

Then Angie, "I hope you are not disappointed, but when we first fuck, I want it to be more intimate. I hope you liked your part, I can't believe how much better it was getting fucked with someone I have so much desire for watching and helping, Thanks, Guys."

My mind was blown, I had nothing to say. She just sat there knees up, legs spread with her arms resting on her knees. What a scene, her swollen pussy was the feature with its hole still partly open and quivering as she came down. There were plenty of juices bubbling down there, and I really wanted to slurp them up. The fact that Randy caused and probably contributed some of those juices did not matter.

"Well Ron, are you glad you joined in the fun? I am so proud of you for just getting nude with us for the first time. For you to join us in a session of sexual abuse of ourselves, and then watch me take both a dildo and then Randy's cock took some real courage. It was awesome, but again, I look forward to having you inside me sometime if you feel that way too. Did you enjoy it, I see you are still looking at my swollen pussy as it drips my juices? But I guess it is because I am still giving you that view, I don't usually sit like this. Well, not totally true, I guess I have times I want to be looked at, and be treated like a cum slut."

I was kind of speechless, but standing naked after group masturbation with my naked friends was a lot to digest. I agreed with what she said, I too was looking forward to fucking her. We were back to drinking more beers when I noticed I was getting hard again. I was going to want to go again. I did not want to just start and make them feel like they had to join, so I excused myself. I was hesitant to mention I needed to get off again, so I planned to go to my bedroom to take care of it myself this time. They seemed done, and I was not ready to do a solo performance for them yet, or even bring up the fact that I was still horny.

I guess it was customary with them to have a hug after an event like this. I did not try to keep my growing boner from hitting Angie, and I could not stop it from at least bumping Randy. I was glad to know that he did not seem to react to me bumping him with my by-now hard one, not sure I could handle the same. Just being naked and hard with a guy was enough.

I then left to go to my room, with my hard cock wagging the whole way over to the steps to my attic bedroom. Angie I did not know was paying attention to my state, and walking behind me. That was not until she put her hands around me. She pressed those perky breasts of hers against my back, put one hand on my ball sack, the other one on my stiff shaft.

"Wait a minute Ronnie, you can't fool us. You're still horny, both Randy and I felt your excitement against us. You look just as horny as you did before you got off with us."

Two yes head shakes followed from me. Angie said, "I already fucked and got off orally, but I could sure suck some new dick. I have wanted to at least see yours even before you moved in. Now that I have seen you in the buff I want it in my mouth. I will get my pillow, then meet you upstairs to help with that. I may just sleep there with you if you don't mind, Randy snores when he has been drinking this heavy, and he has had enough of my booty today anyway."

It was fucking crazy, well unbelievably crazy. Her pillow? I was like a young guy about to bed his girlfriend for the first time. I got in bed, and it was like my first time with a woman, trying to decide how to pose or look like I wasn't posing was more like it. I lay there with my pole up and my hands behind my head feeling like a vireo man for a change. Angie topped the stairs turned the corner and giggled as she ran to my bed and jumped in.

She was so excited, bubbly, still giggling in joy. She was like a kid about to open a Christmas present.

"I can't believe that not only did we get you nude, but I am finally getting to have you by myself in a sexual way. You look so hot lying there with your pole up, just relax, well everything but your penis. I will take care of that part of you, and quench my desire to have you as well. I finally get that penis I have felt against me, sometime you are going to have to explain your resistance for so long. You have seen all of me and felt some of me. It was all my doing, I have tried so hard to get you to make a move on me."

Well, I guess I would explain eventually, but right then I was looking down in her blue eyes as she got started. It was such a sight, her mouth on my cock that I had not felt that hard since, well I don't even remember. There she was, what a sight with a mouth full of my manhood, and her perfect breast hanging down below her. I could just see the top of her ass, and her beautiful legs she had crossed at the ankles.

It is amazing how young she looked to me, I think that might have been why I was so hesitant. The truth was she had been legal for sex, and almost 20. What a sight it was! I was committed to last longer than the first time. She was just so good, I never had a blow job close to that, the strange situation and her age probably helped.

I looked down and saw her taking all but my balls as she opened up her throat to take it all. I swear I could see the profile of my knob in her throat. I think she sensed that I was not going to be able to hold off, so she got away from my knob for a bit and pushed back, and lifted my legs. I felt like a woman in a gyno chair. She had me that way for a reason, she first had one ball at a time.

That was a sight, seeing my roommate and work assistant sucking my balls. It got better, as then she sucked them both at the same time as she pinned my penis back against my stomach. Then she went below my balls and put her tongue in my ass hole, I was so glad I showered. She rimmed me a while stimulating me so much I could not hold still, then she went back to working my cock. She started doing a thing with my knob with her tongue as she held it in her lips. It was not long after that before I said, "Oh fuck I am going to cum..."

I gave her a mouthful, and she swallowed the bulk of it, then licked the rest of my knob like a lolly pop before she said, "We are not done, now we change places, you can lay down below me and get in position to eat me out. Randy pounded me pretty well with that cock of his, but the truth is, his eating skills are not the best. He is better known for his large cock as you know."

I took her up on that, it was nice being flaccid for the first time in an hour or so. I lifted her legs and got my first close-up view of the most perfect young pussy I had ever seen. I guess I have not seen a lot of them, but hers was just so inviting. I spread her thighs, and first just looked at her swollen pussy and her juices still bubbling from being fucked so well. Then I slurped them up and went as deep as my tongue would take me, I was in heaven. I can say that she did have her own taste, well, I guess I can just describe it as new.

I had to get her off, I fucking had to. It took me about 5 times the time it took her with me. She was moaning and squirming around the whole time, and wore out the word, "Yes!" So I figured I was doing OK. As far as giving her some pleasure, her use of the word "Yes" had become rhythmic and seemed so authentic.

Suddenly she went silent and arched her back, I thought it meant failure on my part. Then, all hell broke loose. She seized up and the word "Yes" was replaced with "Oh Fuck Ronnie, Fuck Fuck, Fuck, Yes!"

I wanted to look up and see her face, I love watching a woman cum, but I wanted to make sure she got all the pleasure she could stand. I was successful because my head was in a vice that was her knees to the point I had to quit. She has strong thighs and was using them. When she released it I looked up at the rest of her perfect body. It was perfect from that view too, she had no belly and her breasts were not in her armpits like my wife's were from being overweight, her breasts were nice and perky. She was so pink from her nipples to her chin that I knew she got off for real.

I wanted to say something, but what could I say without sounding like an idiot? "Was that OK?" "Did I do good?" Thank Goodness I didn't say anything stupid like that. Instead, I remained silent and climbed up beside her kissed her briefly on the lips, and she put her arm over my chest, and her head next to mine.

She snuggled up to me and said, "You're so good down there, poor Randy is going to have to play second fiddle to you. I am so glad we finally got together, you and I, well, and Randy too. Now I feel so good snuggling up to you, I have wanted some intimate contact like this with you since we started working together."

We fell asleep after getting into a spooning position. She felt so tiny as I pressed against her with my finally flaccid cock against her cute bottom.

I woke alone and slipped out from the bed to what would soon be an empty house, they both had to work, and Randy was gone already. Because my trip was canceled, and Randy's rotation to the day shift had happened, I figured I would have the place to my own after she left.

I took a quick shower to wake up, next I needed coffee. I stood there naked looking at Angie's still sprawled out on the bed. She was not in a planned pose, she was still asleep, but she could not have looked any sexier with her round girl butt up in the air. I just stood there and marveled at the beauty of it. Her one leg was bent at the knee, and that opened up her crotch for a good viewing of her bald pussy. I could not believe I had the pleasure of eating her out the night before. My cock stiffened remembering that and the blow job she gave me. I hated to have to cover her perfect body with a sheet, but she had time to get some more sleep before she would have to get ready for work.

I felt like I had an awakening, and was a new man. I think they were honest about their relationship being friends with benefits, it seemed like she had his blessings when I was included. I still don't understand their relationship completely, do they? In some ways, it seems to be too good to be true. I wondered if I would fit in, I loved the orientation so far and hoped it would continue.

That made me decide I was going to at least spend that morning nude, and surprise Angie by having breakfast ready for her when she woke. So I headed to the kitchen to make her and me some breakfast. I worked up a hunger-having sexual activity with someone other than myself for the first time in ages and decided to fry up some eggs and bacon. I realized that nude would be taking a chance of dropping something hot or even worse something sharp on the jewels. I saw Angie's apron she cooks in hanging on the hook, so what the hell, I put it on. I was one happy dude that morning with my partly stiff dick wagging, and my bare ass sticking out the back of it like with a hospital gown.

I was standing there at the stove as happy as a clam when I felt a tiny hand on my ass, then arms wrapped around me as her breasts pressed against me. I was expecting her in her work clothes, but she was in her birthday suit like me. Feeling her bare breasts press against me made me jump right when I was flipping my eggs. I turned to see the tiny and precious five-foot-two beauty's beautiful blue eyes connecting with mine, as she got up on her toes to give me what turned out to be our first, but not last kiss of the day.

She reached around to check the condition of my cock I guess. "Sorry I surprised you, and made you break your yokes, I will take them, I don't like my yellow part runny."

She sat her towel down on a kitchen chair and sat on it. I had questions for her, but I finished her eggs and even buttered some toast and delivered it to her after shedding the apron. She seemed as famished as I was, and started eating as she told me that she would be off today too, and explained why.

"Fridays are half days for some of the office staff you know. I bet you didn't know that the computer system does not know that. I called in and left a message I was taking one of my paid personal days. I am hourly, and the payroll program counts all hourly personal days as an 8-hour day, which gives me 4 hours of extra pay, so why bother going in? I left your bedroom early so I could surprise you nude, you in only an apron and hard already was a bigger surprise for me."

I was pretty happy that she chose to spend a personal day with just me.

I finished my eggs and sat down with her to eat. I dipped my toast in the yoke, and some was dangling down from it. I saw it bothered her, so I stuck out my tongue so she could see me slurping it up. Then she said, "Yuk, don't you hate the slimy texture of raw egg yoke."

I could not help it and said, "But you seemed more than fine with swallowing what came out of Randy's and my penis last night?"

"Fuck you, and don't dare tell Randy I swallowed your cum as easy as I did. I swear I don't do that for him that often. Oh, I'll just say it, I am only willing to swallow or take a pussy shot for someone I have special feelings for. Right now I have them for you, poor Randy is always disappointed when lift my head out of the way, or make him pull out when he is fucking me.

He knows that sex is different for him and me, we are just close friends and human fuck toys for each other. He can't complain about me wanting you, what he and I do for each other is much better than him jerking solo, and spewing his cum into a tissue. What we have as roommates is fun and entertaining at times. It is not like we have not brought home other partners. So I can't say I have not had another guy or a girl in front of him."

"I did not mind taking your cum because I have special feelings for you. But the truth is it is slimy in texture to me. When a guy says, Her pussy tasted so sweet." or a girl says, "Your cum taste so good." That is usually bullshit anyway."

I was still somewhat surprised that she claimed special feelings for me. I guess I have had them for quite a while for her, now I am finding out that they are real and requited. I can't say that statement about her doing girls shocked me, it sure turned me on. Like everything else I picture in my head involving her sexually, gives me a throbbing boner. I got up to clear the table about then, and she noticed it.

"Wow, I can see by the hardon you got from my confession, that you really would like to see me eat pussy, or have mine eaten. It's OK, I get it. I have a video of me and my favorite female sex partner doing just that we can watch together. I use it when I am alone and have to resort to using a toy. Let's clean this mess up and get to the sex."

Give the apron to me so I can wash the dishes. I want you to stay naked, I will work faster if I can see that hard dick of yours waving around as I do."

Well, it did go pretty quickly, what we got done that is. Then she was leaning over and that big naked ass of hers was sticking out from the apron. I lost control thinking about all she said, and seeing her ass right there for the taking. So I came up behind her, first grabbing her ass cheeks. She paused in her dishwashing and stuck it out for me, so I took things further. I let my hard cock press against her as I wrapped my arms around her. Showing her my hands I said, "Could you use some extra hands?"

"No, but if you don't shove what's pushing against my wet hole inside me immediately, I will grab a hold of you by it, and drag you to the sofa to fuck. I wanted to fuck you so bad last night, but I did not want to look so anxious, now I don't care, fuck me. Fuck me right now, and right here, it sounds so sexy to fuck at the kitchen sink."

I did, I reached down and grabbed it, then slid it into her tight little pussy hole. All while I was undoing the apron so we could make more skin-to-skin contact. It also helped me get to those perfect-sized tits of hers better. I did not waste any more time, we had our oral foreplay session the night before, and we were too tired to fuck. We were then rested and fed, so it was time to fuck her, and I did. Oh, it felt so good being inside her, well to be honest any pussy for the first time in so long. I started pretty slow, as she is tight, and my dick has never felt that good inside a woman, so I was in no hurry for this fuck to be over. Once my dick was lubed, I started going deeper inside her and enjoying the feeling and her praise. Now we were pressed against each other and connected. I got in rhythm and could feel my balls as they hit her ass.

"Oh Ronnie, you don't know how many times I imagined you fucking me. That was before you moved in, once you did I could at least lay my head on your cock. You have no idea how hard I had to fight to not pull your dick out and start on it."

The more she talked and moaned, the harder I pounded her. I wanted to pound her so hard I had to wrap my arms around her waist to get a better grip and angle on her pussy to do so. It was fucking awesome, she was responding so well, just like she did the night before to my oral work.

I just loved the feel of it and knew no matter how hard I tried to stretch it out, I was going to get off before her. I just couldn't stop or slow down. If I slowed down I would not get to feel my balls pound that wonderful young ass of hers. We never discussed the use of a condom, and it was too late so I did ask her if she wanted me to pull out, and she answered.

"No for Fuck's sake, this is our first fuck, and I want to feel every spurt of cum as it fills me."

It was fine with me, my knob becomes so sensitive when I cum inside and bareback. I like to enjoy the tightness of a vagina on my glans. I let loose and had a pretty big load, and I did like the way it felt. It seemed like the pie I created was there in an instant. I told her how awesome it looked and she shouted!

"Get my phone from the table and get a shot of it, I will try to hold still so I don't lose it. This could be a real iPhone moment."

I did what I was told, sounded pretty kinky to me. At the same time, I hoped to get myself a copy of her fine pussy with my cum running out of its entrance. I guess I am just as sick as the next guy, or as her in this instance.

I got down on my knees to take a close-up. It was fucking awesome looking, I got three rapid shots with the phone. I checked them out, and one was with ropes of my cum that dripped off, and I caught them in mid-air on their way from her pussy to the floor. It was so fucking special and sexy I handed the phone to her to see the shots, and she was crazy about them too. I stood and watched more of my cum run out of her as she sent some to what seemed to look like maybe a couple of different people. I had to ask who.

"I will tell you later stud, it will make more sense then."

We decided to take a short rinse in the shower, have a sex break, and then have an after-nooner before Randy came home. I was off work, but I had to do a little work on my laptop, catch up on email, etc. We met in the living room around 2, as Randy gets home sometime after 4, usually closer to 5. She did not seem to be worried about that anyway. I figured we would end up in my bedroom before that if we were still going.