Roommates Secret Exposed! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a sheet over the sofa, and we sat down, I assume she figured we would be excreting some fluids. She had the TV on and her phone in her hand when she cast a video up on the screen. It was of a long-legged naked girl, thin but with a nice shape, more of a model's figure, they like models to not be just hot, but tall too. Then Angie came into the clip and the two of them were kissing. They were so sexy naked and hugging as they did, and I realized it was not self-shot, and someone got to watch this girl-on-girl action live. The thought crossed my mind that I may get to see something like this live sometime, maybe even join.

It was the personal sex video she had mentioned, as the next scene was her head between the girl's long legs. It was shot well for a phone video. It had some extreme closeups of Angie's tongue work in her friend's bald pussy, and you guessed it, I was rock hard again. My nude debut was just the night before, and since then it seems like I have been constantly hard. I was bumping my dick on not just her, but everything in the house.

The next scene was Angie as the receiver of pleasure. I did not say anything, but watching her friend I did not think that her work was as good as mine was on the previous night. Her "O" was legit I think, but not on the level of the one I gave her. I swore it felt like she was going to crack my head like a walnut in the middle of that one.

Scene three was a 69. It had a smoking hot closeup of Angie's pussy from behind as her friend was tongue fucking her. I found myself grabbing my cock. This was so fucking hot, what did I fall into here, it was like living in a sexual paradise.

Angie got down on her knees and said, "I have seen this video many times, so you watch while I have fun with your cock."

Well, that was OK with me as she then had my cock in her mouth. I think my knob was more sensitive than the night before, as I could feel myself trying to get a grip of the sofa cushion I was sitting on, all I got was hands full of sheet.

Then it happened, the door opened, and our roommate Randy was home early, we found out later his machine broke down at work so they let him go home. I watched for Angie's reaction, and she turned her head a little that way and her eyes as well, but she did not stop, she saw him but said nothing nor did she react at all. So I just leaned back and Randy went about his way, he went straight to the shower, came out quickly, and clothes-free still drying off. He came over and sat next to me, flaccid. Now we had both a video to watch and Angie and I had an audience for our sex. Never had another male watch as I was getting a blowjob, and he acknowledged it.

"I hope you guys don't mind, I don't get to see our little Angie at work on someone else often, you are one of the few males she has blown or fucked in front of me."

Angie lifted to say, "If we minded we would be in the bedroom, you know the rules. If it happens outside the bedroom in the open, you are welcome to watch."

Randy was looking up at the screen when he said, "What do you think Bud?"

(I go by Ron or Ronnie, but Bud was his nickname for me sometimes, and his other buddies I am sure)

"Tell me, is that some fine camera work on this porn clip or what? It was not the first sex video I shot, most of them have been for other friends, but this was my first girl-on-girl with Angie involved. We have a good actress there because as you know, she does not act like a pussy eating cock sucking slut in real life. She looks that way only when she is being watched or on video. She is so hot and so willing to do about anything sexually, unlike when I have shot other friends. Sometimes I have to put pants on to even shoot or watch her masturbate. If I don't I would end up grabbing my cock and abusing myself and fuck up the video. We both have shot videos and have let friends video us as they watch us fucking in all kinds of positions. Not many were worth saving, it's not easy to shoot video like this."

"Oh, and you're pretty good too, I really liked the pie shot you took and Angie sent to me at work. How you captured your cum in mid-air as it dripped off of Angie's fine pussy was just so fucking hot. The guys I shared it with at work liked it too and shared it with their friends. But don't worry, no headshots on videos we share. I bet her pussy with your cum running out of it will go viral, it should. Her ass and pussy are much hotter than a Kardashian or that Hilton girl's scrawny ass, we need to recreate that shot live. Maybe we can team up and both cum inside her, and give her another plentiful pie sometime. She likes to be in slutty poses in our private stills. But we are both careful in what we release to friends on video."

I had been staying with these two for 3 months, and in the last 24 hours, I was given too much information. They are perverted sexual maniacs/exhibitionists, but I mean that in a good way, and am loving it. I wish I had met them before I got married, I have missed out on a lot of good sex during my marriage.

The video on the screen was over, and he picked up her I-phone, and he said, "You want a clip of this blowjob? I will make sure your face is not in it Bud."

Well, I said yes of course thinking ahead, to the video of her doing me, because if this all ended, I would still have it and the creampie shot. The blowjob clip could be a great memento of my naked stay in this house of kinky sex. Angie stopped about then and looked up, saying her first words to Randy. "If Ron is up to it I would like you to document us fucking. He had me over the counter, but he needs to make love to me if he is willing to do it in front of you as you put our first real fuck on video."

"That's fine with me, do you want to do it here, or in one of the beds?"

"We can go to my and Randy's room and if I am still horny after that, you can both have me, I will do whatever you want. I have done a lot of stuff but never had two hot guys at once. I will even take the double cumshot inside me if you like."

Wow, I couldn't even imagine her taking both our cocks at once, I assumed she meant a split roast. Then she clarified, "Both cocks in my pussy might be too much right now. I have two holes down there, so you two can take your pick. Your members would be separated by only a thin wall though, and your bodies will likely make contact if that would bother you?"

I decided that as long as our dicks were not involved with each other hands mouth or ass, I was in. I kept that to myself though.

Randy was in, his hard cock showed it. It was not the first time I had seen it hard, but it was the first time it was fully hard and I had a chance to really look it over. Even when I saw him fuck her the night before I did not realize how big he really was.

I was interested in the DP proposal, but first I wanted to break the ice on being watched. Randy had the phone and was ready to start the video. I had been blown enough and was plenty hard, so I worked my way up to Angie's pussy which had not been used since our kitchen fuck. I made sure it was ready, then she lifted her legs up and back as I slid my cock about halfway into her pussy. Even though I had masturbated in front of both of them, fucking her with him watching and videoing, was a whole different thing. It felt different knowing that every stroke I took was being watched and videoed. It helped that I was comfortable with both of them, it made it something I wanted to stretch out and enjoy the high of it.

I knew not to go too fast, I also wanted to kiss her as we fucked, yes make love with her. I wanted to show both of them how I felt about her. I did not want her as a fuck buddy, I felt different for her like she claimed she felt for me.

I hope his comments during our sex were heartfelt, as I took them that way.

For example, "Oh you guys are so smoking hot, this is not just good sex I am watching, this is more than that. You will see what I am describing in the video, I am sure you are feeling the specialness of it."

At some point, I managed to forget that he was even there or recording it. Maybe it would have been better alone, but we did that once in the kitchen. I just stroked her as she held me tight and returned my kisses and tongue wrestled. I knew I did not have the big cock she was used to, but I felt like it was just as big. I guess there is no time I have felt more like a man than when I was fucking. She let me cum in her again, and I felt so special since she does not always do that with him or others. Every spurt of cum felt different than getting off with my hand. I moved back so he could get some closeups of my cum running out, and my pie forming on her pussy.

The video was done and was going to be awesome we had to see it right then, so we took a break. I wanted the break to make sure I was plenty hard when it came time to enter her ass, I had used my junk a lot in just the first half of the day. I had very little experience in anal, but know you need a good stiff cock to get started. We were on the sofa with her in the middle, having some drinks and snacks as we watched.

It was just so strange sitting naked on the sofa with my roommates watching a video of myself fucking. Angie was between us and had a cock in each hand. We started the video and was impressed right away with the closeups he shot, they were very stable, and fucking awesome.

We were hard again, and Angie was still handling our cocks.

We watched it twice, and once it ended we were ready to go again. We headed back to the bedroom, and Randy had a set up to hold a phone stationary. We were now ready to try the DP with her.

Angie was the director, she set the shot up with Randy sliding his big cock in her pussy. Then I joined in and lubed her ass and my cock to work it into her anus. Then he and I did get pretty close to each other not just with our cocks, it is hard to get in two holes so close to each other without some male-to-male contact. I did not know what to expect, my wife never let me go anal, she saved that for her tryst I guess.

I was really hard, but I still had to take it slow to penetrate a small orifice. Once inside I immediately could feel why guys like anal, an anus feels so much tighter than a vagina. I could feel his big knob through the thin wall between her anus and her pussy. If anything, feeling his cock in there too enhanced my feeling. She went fucking wild as we stroked her, she wanted all of both of cocks, but I am sure he knew better. She came several times, she was out of her head with pleasure. I was afraid she would throw in the towel before we got off.

I had the tightest fuck, so I dropped my load in her first. I got out of the way as he pounded her pussy to get his. I wanted to make sure we got his shot too, as we had the phone propped up on the dresser to shoot it, so I grabbed it and shot a close-up. I got a couple of stills that just showed her ass and pussy leaking our cum, and our combined cum running down her thighs.

I looked forward to watching it and was thinking about what friends of mine I wanted to see it. My wife was on the top of the list, but only after our divorce was final. Having her see me fucking a hot, thinner, and younger view would be healing for me.

That was the first participation in a true DP for all of us we claimed. It was a nice way to end my orientation to clothing-optional living. I was no longer anxious to find a place of my own to live, this 70s-style nude, free love life was for me!