Roommates Secret Exposed! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got an Uber back to the house, and when I walked in that is when I found out some important things, about not just their dress, or lack of. I also was briefed as to what their relationship consisted of. Even though her nudity was not new to me, it was a strange scene I was greeted with. I walked in and Randy was at the kitchen counter, Angie was on the sofa watching TV. Normal? I guess it might have been if either of them had even a stitch of clothes on. I was sure I interrupted something this time.

There was no panic by either of them, Angie just changed her posture a little, I thought it was to show less pussy, but it ended up showing me more. It looked like a pussy that had recently had a cock in it. She casually looked my way and said, what happened to your trip? Now like I said, this was nothing new with her being nude, but then Randy walked into the room with a beer in one hand, and a bowl of pretzels in the other, and his rather large penis as it was swinging with his footsteps. Other than the beer and snacks he looked like some hung jock in a locker room. He acted like he does in his normal attire of boxers. He then waited for me to answer her question. I filled them in on my canceled flight and trip while trying to act as normal as possible and not stare at either of them.

This was the first time I saw them both absent of clothes at the same time, and neither of them was showing any signs of embarrassment, or even discomfort as we talked. What a sexpot, and I now for the first time felt able to totally check her out without judgment from either of them, and I guess I did. I had more time to look her body over as we talked, and maybe that was because she was posing so I could. Her nude body is flawless, with no tattoos, but she had what seemed to be the norm in piercings.

There is something about young breasts, they are always so perky-looking to me. I just loved feeling them in my hands too. Her breasts were no exception, I had thought they were C cups, but could have been B, as on a tiny body like hers they would look bigger. Of course, the one on her clit hood was one I was drawn to examine. Or was it the fact that her pussy looked swollen like one would look after a good fucking from a guy showing as much meat as Randy?

I guess when I came in they interpreted the look on my face as one of surprise, or maybe more accurately, (What the Fuck?) They were right on!

I barely got out the statement, "Gee, I am sorry I did not let you know my trip was canceled before I just came back and rushed in, I can give you your privacy."

Then Randy took control of the situation as he stood there so boldly, even though he was nude. I wondered if he was as comfortable as he looked. I can't imagine being able to stand in front of friends, especially another male with my dick hanging down, and then swinging whenever I moved any part of my body. Was he showing off, I already knew he was hung quite well. I was extremely uncomfortable just looking at him at the time, but he, well both of them continued to act like this was normal to them.

He read my face and actions well, and just calmly held his hand up giving me a signal to stop apologizing.

Then he said, "Hang on a minute Bud, you need to know that the need for privacy while nude is not, and has never been an issue for us. We were both raised as naturists. I hope that explains why we are comfortable nude in front of you, or why we wear so little. We should have made you aware of it, but we were afraid we would lose you as a friend and roommate. People get crazy ideas about the lifestyle, and we put off trying to explain it. Angie teasing, and me egging her on to get nude for you was us trying to get you ready to break it to you. As far as our lifestyle, we have taken things a little further than just nudity. We are pretty comfortable nude with some of our closer friends at times, and we have been both nude and having sex in front of them."

"Just to clear the air on some issues, you can live here clothed, or half clothed, as we noticed that you have adopted our partial dress. We have discussed it though, and agree that you are going to have to get used to seeing us the way we are now. We love having you here but are going to have to get back to what is our normal lifestyle. I guess anytime you live with a lie or lack of information it is not healthy. With that said, I don't want you to think that we would not be comfortable with you making either choice, although we would love to have you join us."

"At the same time, we don't want you to feel pressured in any way. I think though if you have never enjoyed the freedom from clothes, it might be something you want to at least try sometime. A misconception is that nudity by true naturists is connected to sex. It's not to many, it is just a clothes-free lifestyle that we, and many others find freeing. Angie and I happen to be pretty sexually liberated though. I guess if we were not raised by naturists we might still be walking around nude at times, just not as often."

I have to admit that nudity does something to your libido. You almost found that out, we had just finished a great session of wild monkey sex right out here in the open, she probably still has some cum on or around her tits. I seen you looking at her swollen pussy, and her making no effort to hide it from you. Yes, we have sex just like clothed people do. In our case, we are probably a little more willing to have it in front of others we know. I don't mean with swingers, it is usually friends, some we know from growing up, and who are naturists like us. We have been walked in on by friends and just kept going. Again, we are not swingers, but we have sex in a group. Often friend will join us in at least the undressed part, but often end up fucking too if it is a couple. If it is a single, male or female, they may just watch and or masturbate. It's hot to watch, or be watched, and at this point in our relationship, sex is just sex."

"This scene is not out of the ordinary for us when she and I are just here, we have been waiting until we knew you well enough to tell you, but it is hard to judge when that would be. I guess we owe you an apology though, we have waited too long. We should have told you about this before this happened. So I guess there was no time like the present to have this conversation, and explain why we are naked and not in a panic. I am not sure you are past panic yet, so I think we need to get you a cold beer or two first, and then we can just sit and talk some more. I am sure there are other things you want to know."

Well, that is what we did. I sat down and Randy went back to the kitchen to get my beer. Angie again did not attempt to hide any part of her, she got up and got me a coaster. She is anal about the antique coffee table that her great-grandmother left her. I guess this is a pun because an anal view is what I got when she bent over to place one in front of me. It was the debut of an actual close-up of both her swollen bald pussy, and her cute little button of a butt hole to me as she did.

Angie sat back down next to me, and Randy strolled back cock swinging just like the first time. I continued to not be able to get over how relaxed he seemed walking around dick wagging, how relaxed both of them were nude in front of me. I was getting more relaxed in a social way, but I sure was excited sexually. We started with some small talk, mostly details of my canceled business trip first.

Next, they continued to tell me more about their lifestyle, how they met, and how long they had known each other. It was not that long before I met her, Angie was 18, but still a teen maturity wise they claimed. The location was a Naturist Resort that their parents had campers parked in. They grew up with parents in this lifestyle and were exposed to it in a family setting, so nudity was just not a big thing. The connection to sex was not even thought about until they were old enough that all parents should, or in fact, need to have that talk.

He said that parents in the lifestyle are aware that nudity and sex are connected in most people's minds. He explained, "When it was time we were taught how to act and deal with situations."

They both smiled and chuckled when he told me how they became friends. It was while playing volleyball nude at the beach at the lake. Angie and I were new to each other, park rules don't allow nude activities that may involve any kind of contact until a member is at least 18-years-old. "Our petite Angie was playing forward-center on their side of the net, and I was covering the back, and behind her. She backed up to return a ball and ran into it and landed on top of me, the back of her head making contact and bloodying my nose."

"We calmly walked to her parent's trailer as it was closer. We were then rendered first aid by her, MILF of a mom. Angie needed some ice on the back of her head where it hit my nose and forehead, and I had a nosebleed that had to be stopped. So there I was with her mom's tits in my face as she held a cloth and some ice over my nose."

He said, "So I had her MILF mom and Angie to look at, she may have lacked so maturity in some ways, but not her body. You can believe me when I say that I was having trouble keeping my cool as she sat head back tits out nude.

But was having even more trouble trying not to get hard watching her MILF mother showing it all as she was holding some frozen peas on the bump on her head? I was used to the lifestyle from living it with my parents, but you still can't suppress sexual reactions. I would be lying if I did not admit to being hard as a rock. It was not mentioned by her mom, but she was checking it out, so I knew I couldn't lose the hard on unless I covered it with my towel. She was a bit forward in some ways, but she knew I was older and more mature than Angie, she had recently turned 18. I guess me being 20 and out of my teens made me free game to her. We sat there and talked after that, it was just like it would have been with clothed people talking about the event. Yes, I never became completely flaccid, but enough I could uncover it when my penis became under some control."

Angie broke in, "He did get quite a boner, but I don't think I was the cause. My mom was raised in the lifestyle, but she is quite a flirt and always was. So don't think she did not take notice of Randy's lower half, and make sure he got a good view of all of herself. For the record, us not being an item, mostly because of my innocence at 18. It was enough of a difference to make us not normally in the same crowd, so we were not friends, just knew each other from activities. My mom had some real interest though, and later found a way to get him to our place when I was at my dad's. She lured him in with freshly baked cookies, and must have treated her to a big fat cock in return. Just like my parents open marriage, this was not information I was privy to at the time. Now that I am well past that age I know that's just my Mom, and it pretty much describes Randy or any other horny 20-year-old male as well!

Back to Randy who said, "She is right, I was good while she worked on Angie. Her mom was a different story, and her breasts were right there in front of me as she cleaned me up and worked on my nosebleed. Looking at her mom's large tits, and her pussy as she straddled my legs to stop my nosebleed was tough. I got hard of course, and she was sly, without her daughter even seeing, she ground her pussy on my junk. I could not get to my towel to pull it up again. It did not help that she was clearly checking out my sex, my knob was now so close to hers. I found out when I became of legal age that my larger penis started to draw a lot of attention from even much older females."

"But she acted fairly properly that day, as much like a clothed mom as she could since Angie was there. I tried not to let her attention affect me too much, but failed. But Angie's account of the event that happened weeks later was pretty accurate, Angie and I have always been open with each other. When we became more of a couple in the last couple of years, I confessed to having been seduced by, and fucking her mom, she did not seem mad or surprised."

"Back to his mom acting as a nurse. With her mom so close to me keeping pressure on my nosebleed, I finally had to ask her to move back so I could get under my towel. I was losing control of my penis, you can't cover a total hardon in a situation like that. I was so happy when I got back to our camper and my parents were gone so I could take care of things while thinking about both of them, but admit, mostly her mom. I can't say I have not had more incidents like I just described. I got a lot of boners at inappropriate times during, and after puberty. You have to learn how to react and deal with them if you can't stop them with your mind."

Most naturist parents are better at sex education than clothed parents. He added, "I am not just talking about sex, they teach you that just because you are nude, there are other things that remain private. In my case, I was taught that males in a park don't just stop and grab their penis to pee, or that girls don't just squat anytime and anywhere. You go to your camper or nearest bathroom in private. In the park, parents don't display any kind of sex acts in the open. But now I am sure messing around and cheating happened. This was no different than parents living the clothed lifestyle. I will say I never was approached by an adult until I was one legally, but I got some real sex education afterward."

"You look like you need another beer, I know I do, and we got off subject a little. I think we need to continue to talk and answer your questions. If you have never been naked like this in front of others, you have no idea how freeing it is. But sorry, again, I am not trying to pressure you, we love having you as a roommate dressed, half-dressed, or undressed. If you ever do consider joining us, it can be a one-time thing if you don't like it. That way at least you will have a better understanding of why we live this way, and can't continue living a lie. This might be a good time to try it, we are already nude. It is getting late so we will be going to bed soon, and you do have some beer in you, making it easier, and it would be a short time being nude for your first time."

"Look at Angie, she is so extra beautiful and comfortable this way, I know she wants to see you in your natural state as well. You are the only one of us that still looks to be uncomfortable, and the only male unable to control his penis, your boner is evident under your clothes. Angie has been checking it out like she always does."

Well, I was just getting more comfortable hearing they were raised as, nudists. Then I was forced to imagine what the two of them having monkey sex looked like. I felt like maybe I was missing out on something. They were yet to give any details about the sexual part of the relationship they confessed to. I was being driven by my excitement and was afraid that my only chance to ever have Angie was to give up my clothes and try being nude with them. It was my turn to talk and maybe make a decision about the rest of the evening. I was a little tired, but I wanted to hear more, especially about the sexual part of their relationship.

They told me that sex is not that connected to their present relationship, but admitted to fucking fairly regular. I was confused.

The way they handled the nudity though made me curious, well maybe envious is a better description. I felt a little out of place, tempted, yet still hesitant to commit to trying it. That was until I had my fourth beer. With the beer buzz and the presence of my nude roommates, I got the (right then and now) feeling. My mind told me it was time to get naked with them.

I ask, "Well, I love the way you guys are so comfortable, I would like to be that way. I have often imagined what it would feel like to be totally free of clothes with others. I like the dick-out feeling I get alone in the bath or bedroom, and have imagined being in public that way. I have never been nude around regular friends, only girlfriends or my wife. She was not that crazy about seeing me walking around the house dick out. Ironically, as I have confessed to you, I found out later that my wife had no problems being naked with other men who are in strange places. I want you to understand that I get it, and want to give it a try. I just hope you realize that my penis might not understand as well as Randy's does. It's hard for me to conceive that I can have much if any control over mine."

That was when they showed me that they were sitting on white towels, and Angie stood up and pointed to hers she was sitting on the leather sofa. Randy said, "I guess the best thing to do is show you that I still can get hard without no, or only a slight stimulation, but I stay prepared for them with a towel handy."

He walked over to Angie and she put her hand under his balls and just cupped them. She played with them but only a moment, then pulled back after very little stimulation. By the time Randy got back to his chair, he was showing serious wood. He said, "This is what we males do when we do get a boner at an inappropriate time, we use our towels for temporary cover if we are uncomfortable showing in the crowd we are in. Right now I don't need my towel for cover, despite showing some wood as part of this demonstration for you. I feel comfortable nude and aroused with both of you. I know you can get used to it as well, but only with time."

"There are many other reasons to have a towel with you, people in a park you will seldom see not carrying one. Some of the nonsexual reasons are so that you don't get a splinter in your ass, or for us guys to not snag our nut sacks on a nail not well pounded in. The parks are full of picnic, and other types of wooden benches. I won't lie and tell you there are not some hygiene reasons as well. You invite someone in your camper you expect them to sit on their towel on your furniture, they will usually have their own towel."

"Some of the sexual reasons for having a towel handy are for more than covering an unexpected hardon. They also come in handy during and after sex. Angie used her towel to lay on the sofa, then clean up the cumshot I gave her during our sex session before you got here. She won't let me cum inside her, but she looks so sexy with her tits covered with my spunk. I think you would have liked to see her take one, or give her one yourself if the situation presents itself."

"The way we choose to live would mean that if you joined us that way, what you two do with others or each other would be none of my business. She and I are not exclusive, or even romantically involved anymore. When we were exclusive, we used to argue a lot, then found the kind of love we had for each other was more like friends with benefits have. We just like sex of most types. We have other lovers, she has admitted to me that some guys she will let cum inside her. That's her choice."

Now I was more interested, the chance of having sex with Angie sold me. Even if I didn't have the feelings I had for her, and it was just for the sex. I had not had sex with someone in months.

I think Randy could read my excitement and added, "I will be happy to grab you a towel if you want to give it a try tonight. But if you do, don't come back here with a towel wrapped around you, having it over your shoulder and ready as you walk around is proper naturist behavior."

I was ready, with the buzz I had on, and the subject being discussed, there was not going to be a better time.

"I am going to try it with you, and I have one or two white towels in my room. I am sweaty from sitting in these clothes all day, so give me just enough time to rinse off, and I will be back. Just have another cold beer waiting for me, I am going to need it."