Roommates Secret Exposed! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was then looking forward to shedding them, and less nervous about being nude in their presence. I understood the towel thing, my ass had been sweating from sitting around at the airport. I rinsed off in the small bath and shower in my upstairs bathroom. I felt great, I dried with one of my towels, and then I grabbed a dry towel. I looked myself over in the mirror and with the help of the beer buzz I convinced myself I had nothing to be ashamed of. Then I picked up the towel just as the little guy in my head said, (You look great, but your dick is out dude, and about to join friends that way for the first time. Don't freak out, but no matter what, you are going to get one hell of a boner in front of Angie.)

But I threw the towel over my shoulder and came down the steps nude anyway. I tried to look bold and was fine as I walked over to sit where Angie was pointing. I felt free just like they said, but I was not without some nerves. I sat right next to Angie, as that was where she wanted me. I put my towel down, looked at her breasts, and partially exposed pussy, and then down to see my cock reacting already. She was looking too, I wondered if she was in the position she was just to tease me. I thought it was a setup when Randy, well was sitting in a chair, trying not to, but laughing. He was laughing because I was trying to lift the sides of what I found out was too small of a towel for my boner. If I was going to do this regularly I was going to have to get a couple of bigger towels to keep an advanced erection covered.

Angie stopped me, "We are all friends, not even close to being strangers, so no need to cover it with us. If you do it will just make it take longer to get used to being in the raw with others. Yes, I am and have been showing you too much, I know my pussy has been on display. I can't help it, I have sexual feelings for you. This is new, give it time, and don't deprive me of a chance to see your cock, well both of your cocks while I sit here displaying myself. As far as the two of us, we have worked together closely, so it is not unusual for us to be curious. You had to want to know what was under my clothes. I did, and am not disappointed, you look so hot with that boner.

Even though I recently had casual sex, I am turned on by seeing what I have only felt pressing against me in the past. Even having my lips on your knob was not like seeing it hard in this situation. Don't tell me you have not been checking out my breasts, and coochie. Even though you have felt parts of them, it's going to take a while to get some control. You will never completely be able to disassociate nudity with sex. But you will see, Randy and I sometimes go whole days nude without fucking, and just enjoy the freedom of being nude."

Well, that last statement did help my confidence but did nothing to stifle my boner. If anything it made it harder. I was not able to control the increased speed of its response, her curiosity was soon fulfilled.

Randy said then, "Let's just finish telling him more about the limited extent of our sexual relationship, and it will probably calm him down, or maybe not. But we need to help him get through this orientation we can call it."

Of course that was followed by some chuckles by both of them. They got started, I will just give you the most important things they told me. They don't currently have a romantic relationship, but as they already admitted, they do have sex, and often since they are so convenient to each other. Angie confessed directly to me, "I have come home from work thinking about you sexually, and Randy was here to offer his cock to me to get over it. Don't think for a minute that after I failed to seduce you by putting your hand on my ass and breasts that I did not need Randy. Saying that, he too has come home frustrated after a failed date, and I have helped him out with a blow job, or if that is not enough, a fuck."

It was further explained by Angie that they have come up with rules that fit their situation as nude roommates. "We figured there should be no need for close friends and roommates to ever have sex by themselves unless they have to. We handle it by just being honest, like just asking. "I might say are you horny. I would get a verbal response or maybe just a yes head shake or two mean let's have sex. No does not mean ever, it could mean several things, maybe some other time, and an explanation usually follows. In Angie's case, during a cycle, her answer would be, "In a few days."

"We have found that even if one does not want to, that does not mean they are not willing to watch you as you get off or participate in a non, or less sexual way. There is frustration involved sometimes when we want a partner, but none is available from their short list of well, each other. We found that being watched as you masturbate, especially if you have some type of contact, like just a hand on your thigh from each other helps take the frustration away."

Randy added, "I get off daily, jerk off, with or without Angie, but I prefer it be with her close by, or at least watching. I have quite a sex drive. I don't expect Angie to have a male sex drive, although I wonder sometimes. I love jerking off in front of her if she is not interested. She is such a good friend that way, she has let me jerk right in front of her face and talks dirty to me as I do. Some of those times she will let me cum on her, I think she finds my "O" face funny and likes seeing it. She even likes playing with my balls as I beat my meat, and then squeeze them as I get off. I guess I will call that more intimate contact. Yes, our cute and often proper little Angie likes to play with men's testicles at times. She also has a collection of toys to use when needed."

My penis had settled down some, but the willingness to watch and help statement was already testing its resolve, and taking it back to its stiffness. When I took my turn to get up to go get some beers, and then by the time I delivered them it was sticking straight out in front of me. I gave them their beers and sat back down, I forgot the scolding I had earlier and apologized for the hard-on. Then I just fessed up, "I am going to be honest guys, I'm pretty fucking horny, I had not had a woman in three months and have been going through tissues like crazy up in my room. I feel like when I was a teen at home when I needed to jerk off. I may just have to excuse myself and head to bed soon to take care of this boner."

Randy, "What do you think Angie, that abbreviated blow job has caused me to need some more relief too, are you in for some group masturbation so Ron does not have to go at it alone in his room? He does not need me to watch, but you fucking yourself would likely give him more pleasure than being alone in his room."

"You were the inspiration that started this Ronnie, just seeing you nude and hard has me ready to go, do you not want to be in on it?"

"Sorry I am hesitating, but I never jerked off with, or in front of anyone, well except my wife. I only jerked off in front of her because she barked at me once telling me she was on her period. She told me to just whip it out and take care of it myself. So I did, and came on her in spite! I was not even comfortable then, but I had to call her bluff and dump my load on her."

"Well maybe if we each started separately, you could be the last to join. I never seen anybody that could not touch themselves after seeing others doing it."

Angie added, "I know guys, I'm first, I don't mind. I have been wanting to see or be seen by Ronnie anyway. I think the idea that guys like to display their junk more than girls do their sex is not true for all of us. Get ready to see this girl as she gives herself pussy some play!"

Angie pulled a big toy out of nowhere it seemed, she had it hidden under the corner of the sofa, and I am not exaggerating it was huge.

"I know I am a masturbating slut sometimes, so I keep a toy handy. You never know when you are going to need to masturbate. Right now is a good example!"

Angie then turned my way and put a leg up over the back of the sofa, and the other on the coffee table. It was not ladylike for sure, it was slutty, but fucking awesome. It got even better when she spread her labia for me. She wanted me to see her pink hole she was about to fill with the large toy. I could not believe this was happening, even after I was told about it. Seeing is believing I guess. She put two fingers in her hole first, took a stroke or two, and pulled them out wet. She offered them to Randy, and he came over, now partly erect to take them in his mouth to get a taste of her sweet nectar.

Angie then put three fingers inside herself again and pulled them out. She said, "Do you want a taste of my pussy Ronnie, Randy claims it is the best-tasting pussy he ever had."

She did not wait for an answer, she just put them up to my face. I took them of course, I held her wrist and took my time getting all her juices off of them. Oh, the look she gave me as I sucked on her fingers. She was right, or he was, she is tasty, but I think being turned on by the situation has something to do with that, and I was.

My god, there was little Angie my workmate, not just naked, but with her legs wide open. I was now looking at her breasts, nipples hard from the tease, her legs spread and her excited pussy totally exposed. She turned on the vibration function of her large toy and pushed the tip against her pink hole of pleasure. I had never seen my wife use one, porn was my only exposure. I looked at my hard dick, it was not comparable to her toy, then I looked at Randy's larger cock, it was not quite either. Even though I knew it would fit, I had to see it.

"Are you ready guys, you look like it, even Randy is hard again, but it is no match for this one?"

Randy, "Do it Angie, show Ronnie how you can take that big toy! Fuck that pussy, we are both hard, no reason to just tease us anymore."

With a little push, a sigh barely heard over the buzzing sound she started to press the tip against her opening. Now she had one hand working the toy, the other working her breasts. She looked me right in the eyes as she slowly worked it in, it was kind of like a blow job stare a girl who knows her stuff will give you. I could hardly stand it, all my fear was gone, and I had a good hold on my throbbing member. I went from being afraid to do it in front of them, two, to wanting to get to it.

She looked up and said, "Anytime guys, Randy you're next."

I looked at Randy's sizable cock, I thought it looked big and flaccid flopping around, but it was now much larger and stiff. It made me take my eyes off Angie, I could not help it. He has a big cock and I never had a guy start playing with his cock in front of me before, in this case, both of us. He got up and moved closer to Angie and held it with his finger and thumb. He shook it at her as she fucked herself. "What do you think Angie, does this look as hard as it did when I fucked you silly earlier?"

"Fuck You, and no it doesn't, I blew you to get you that big then. Anyway, it's nowhere near the size of your ego. Get serious now, I think you put on a special show when you have an audience, show us how you would jerk it if you were alone."

"Well I would probably be watching porn, but you fucking yourself in front of me will have to do."

I was still looking at both, but he was on deck I will call it. He was almost as close to me as her, but it did not bother me, I guess I never have been homophobic. I check out other cocks for comparison in locker rooms, but this was not like taking glances. So there he was with one hand full of some of the biggest balls I have ever seen to go with the large shaft and knob. He made himself a pussy opening with his hand, forming it with his thumb and fingers. I do that, and I have to struggle to get my thumb and forefinger around mine, his did not even come close to wrapping around his.

He was in business and was starting to simulate fucking with that hole. Jerking off is kind of like fucking I guess, but you move the hole instead of your penis. As he sped up his stroking I could see the veins showing on his shaft, so he was even more excited. His big balls were just dangling there, if they were bells they would have been jingling.

"Well Ronnie, you were the inspiration for this session, are you in now? Don't be intimidated, line up there next to Randy"

I had no choice, so I stood up, moved next to Randy, and I played with my dick and balls. It was so strange. I mean I was never naked for them and had not seen both of them that way and here I was with them. I was not anywhere near the size of him, but she seemed to look at mine with more interest. We were all three naked and stroking ourselves. Having two other participants pleasing themselves with me did help. I was in front of them, so I watched mostly Angie of course, she has a pussy.

Angie was putting on a show, she had the better part of that toy of hers inside her on the in-stroke. I was using the same simulated opening with my hand that Randy did. I never thought about it, but do all of us guys jerk like that? Is it instinct? I had no lessons or demonstrations to learn from, they did not teach you how to make your hand a pussy in health class.

Even though I was still nervous doing this with them looking, and they were, even Randy took some looks. But I did not take it as a Bi or Gay thing for him, just like I didn't when I watched him. All the strangeness was soon replaced by pleasure. Soon I was abusing myself right along with them. I can't describe how strange but yet good it felt stroking my hard cock for the first time with my friends' attention. I found when you do this you pay little if any attention visually to your own work, you just do it for the best feel as you watch the others watch you.

I can't speak for women or all guys. But I think as males once aroused and pleasing ourselves, we kind of forget the surroundings we are in and concentrate on the stimulus. In this case, Angie fucking herself, and getting the most enjoyment from the job at hand. I was aware I was nude and hard, and that made me feel good to know others had an interest in what I was showing and doing to it.

I can attest that group masturbating was a good experience, having company, especially the view of Angie as motivation was great. I guess in my head I was fucking her though. I knew my part in this self-abuse threesome was not going to last long.

I was right, and without warning, I was the first to go off. I had no time to grab my towel, so I tried to catch at least some of the cum ropes. The result was I was able to catch most of it. Some of was spilling over and out of my hand, and there was spunk all over my thighs, the rest landed on the sofa Angie, or the floor. Angie and Randy cracked up, and I joined in laughing. I ended up reaching for the towel and was there in front of them still dripping cum from my penis, and using my towel to clean up me, the sofa, and the floor.

I was so premature with mine, and without cover, but they were still going. Angie was trying to talk and masturbate at the same time, she did not even mention the cum rope or two on her.

"Nice one Ron, but next time don't overreact, we missed most of it, we both like to watch each other cum. I like to feel some of that warm man cum, and I got very little. But glad to see your cock has settled down, not for mine, but for your sake. I think I am getting close, and by the way, in my head, I am getting fucked by both of you. My point is, don't leave or cover up and deny me half of my inspiration until I am done, this is still my first unobstructed view of your cock I have been desiring since we first started working closely."

It was a little awkward being the only one already done, but her words helped me to not lose all of my erection. Angie's eyes were still focused on it, so I used what little cum was still on my knob and jerked some more for her, I was not fully hard but it felt good, and I could tell she liked it. I guess I was forced to be a fast learner. I don't think most naturists have routines like this, but if they don't they are missing out. My towel was not fit for sitting, so I sat my bare ass on the edge of the sofa so I could reach her, and took the liberty of putting my left hand on her inner thigh as she used the toy. She put her hand on my wrist and I was still nervous enough to get a chill thinking I made a wrong move.

Turns out she just wanted my hand on one of her breasts and put it there. I was wanted by a woman, she was giving me more of the feelings I had not felt for a long time with anyone including my wife. Randy was busy on his own, my God he is big when hard. I sure was getting my wish with Angie. I also have to confess I was looking forward to seeing both her orgasm, and a male cumshot live. I have seen them online, they can be a beautiful thing, especially in slow motion. I have searched for solos just to have someone to jerk with.

Randy increased his speed, I think he had been waiting for me, and I did not take long. He announced his pending eruption, and Angie had a request.

"Let's give him a show Randy, I will be your target. Move over Ron, or you may get cum on you again, this time Randy's instead of your own."

Randy was directly with his huge, and hard dick in his hand that was still jerking it, and stood in front of her. I was not two feet from my roommate's cock that was about to ejaculate. It was just like the situation they had earlier but without the fucking. She gave up her work on her pussy and sat with her mouth and legs open, and his balls were so big she probably could have taken one in each hand. I could not believe what I was about to see, and it did not take long.

I was so close I did get a little cum shrapnel. I could not believe the situation I was in when he made his oh face, then let out his cum noise. I was amazed watching the cum ropes leave his pee hole one after another as she squeezed his balls. I saw the first ones fly through the air, and enter her mouth. She looked so sexy taking them, some ropes were hanging off her bottom lip or chin. He had a load, so much he then lowered the aim of his monster cock to her upper chest, and breasts, and that's when one grazed my arm. I was a bit jealous when he moved forward for her to take his cock in her mouth. Watching her take that huge knob in her small mouth was amazing, and it had to feel so good with a sensitive knob, I wished it was me. She continued with his knob long enough to clean it up for him. Randy handed me his not-yet-used towel and said, "Clean her up while I help her finish getting off. Just like soldiers in battle, we cannot leave anyone behind."

I then found myself cleaning off her face and then moving down toward her breasts. Randy had her legs in the air and spread to eat her pussy. He said to her, "You wanted this I bet, or you would not have given me that taste. You know how I love eating your pussy."

He took over with his tongue licking her clit as he worked the dildo in and out of her. He asked me to take over, so I did. There was room for both of us. He was then working her clit with his tongue as I pumped her hole with it.

She was so worked up, she barked out orders to us. I just have to be fucked with a real cock again, and Randy has done this in front of others, and his cock is ready, you can suck my tits as he does. So I moved out of the way and came in from the side. I never felt completely comfortable sucking on a woman's breasts, but I just tried to be tender with her nipples. I would have never imagined sucking any girl's breasts as I looked down and saw such a large cock going in and out of her pussy.

I was so close to a huge cock going in and out of a pussy, it was hot, so much so I had to grab my cock again. She had a hand down working her clit, so I guess you could say it was a threesome. I never had one, and this was one crazy one to be my first. I was watching one of my roommate's cock going in and out of the other's pussy, and his balls hitting her. At the same time sucking her tits and jerking off myself.