All Comments on 'Roommates/Secrets Don't Make Friends'

by Cognantreverie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

You have subs now...nice. good story.

Charmingdevil85Charmingdevil85over 2 years ago

I actually like the story. It shows that one person could be dealing with three of the same thing at the same time. Also it shows how dangerous dick is, Dick is reckless, dick is a dreamer and dick wants to be like Batman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Church is the only non-shitty person in this whole story, makes me feel sorry for him.

Derrick and his girlfriend are pieces of shit too, but church’s girl is who pisses me off the most because she’s a manipulative conniving c**nt. Just because she Can she did... messing with Derrick’s head. And then the ending was so annoying, I know it’s a story and all but just everything about it read so fake, things I like about your stories is the probable chance of them being real, but this one just seems OVER THE TOP exaggerated...didn’t like this one at all. Sorry.

HandsomeBlkGuyHandsomeBlkGuyover 1 year ago

Not a bad story, tad bit predictable and the ending was a bit too on the nose. Really thought something more could have been done with the girlfriend and Church's girl. The conclusion of all of that felt very abrupt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCognantreverie@Cognantreverie
Hi, my name is Belle. I am a black woman striving to explore the world through my writing and through my experiences. In my stories you will find some of those experiences. Years ago I started an email list with a friend of mine to tell some of my sexy stories. Here I will ex...