All Comments on 'Rooster & The Hot Tub'

by Phantom300

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ChefofthefutureChefofthefuture5 months ago

Long but hot at the end

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

I am torn on this one. The relationship between Rooster and Kassidy was hot, and had a good progression. I'm not sure if you intend to write more chapters with these two, but it would've been nice to have some sort of an idea if this was just fun, if they were falling in love, if there was any future there at all?

.

And the whole things with Kassidy's parents - that felt like a Chekov's gun waiting and then never fulfilled. I guess it makes a bit of sense when used to explain why he was estranged from her parents, and why he wasn't a constant in her life growing up, so that they were coming at each other as adults vs. as this girl he watched grow up. Or explaining how he gave to his desires, as she bore so much resemblance to his lost, never consummated love. But the betrayal there felt overwhelming, and nothing that you could come back from. And then it's never addressed, or at least not yet.

.

And then you throw in this : "It was bad. I was out of control. For as wrong as you parents were for what they did to me," I said, "I was just as wrong to harbor the hate for so long and sabotage their wedding."

.

I disagree. There is *nothing* that he could do short of permanent violence that comes anywhere close to the level of betrayal that those two committed on him. Nothing. There's no "both sides were bad" here. Brady and Kate are horrible people who should've been trying to make it up to him the rest of their fucking lives.

.

So... I'm torn. Not entirely sure how to rate it. It left me still wanting in places, and the whole thing was so overshadowed by their past that it's hard to have a good feel for any of it without that flavoring everything.

HelgamiteHelgamite5 months ago

Is this gonna be a series?

yourkinkylibrarianyourkinkylibrarian5 months ago

the title. Almost didn’t read this gem.

RTR10RTR105 months ago

Definitely needs another chapter. The progression of their new relationship & the eventual fallout once Brady & Kate find out. Of course they will assume it's revenge on Ross's end & that he took advantage of Kassidy. But it would be nice if they developed actual romantic feelings for each other outside their familial relationship. One tiny thing I found odd was that Kassidy's parents weren't at Julia's wedding. They are best friends & were roommates, you'd assume Brady & Kate knew her well enough to be invited to her wedding.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this story! Makes Me think incredible thoughts of one of my nieces!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My Uncle Paul and I have been having sex for several years. He is technically not an uncle, but was taken in by my grandparents when his family had some problems. He grew up with my dad and everyone just considered him part of the family. He has been Uncle Paul my whole life. When I started to develop I noticed that he was always checking me out. I loved having an older man show interest in me. He began to come to all of my sports events and then when I became a cheerleader he was always right there, front row as I cheered. I used to get so wet kicking up my legs and seeing his eyes go under my skirt. It all got real when I had a game on a Friday night but my family was traveling to my grandparents house out of state. Uncle Paul volunteer to stick around and the two of us would drive up on Saturday. Well, it began snowing during the game. We barely made it home and by morning there was about a foot of snow. We weren’t going anywhere. We were stranded together for two days and during that time we began what has turned into a very hot sexual relationship. Uncle Paul and I have sex now as often as possible. He’s 31 years older than me but he definitely knows how to make a girl orgasm. The boys my age have no clue how to get me off like he does.

gunmakergunmakerabout 2 months ago

This story was strangely erotic. Not what I expected but I was compelled to read on. All the characters were interesting and very necessary to the story as it developed. I really liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhantom300@Phantom300
I want to thank everyone that has read and enjoyed my stories for letting me write for you these past ( has it really been) 5 years. I appreciate all the votes, favorites, & comments I have gotten from each of you. With that said, I'll be taking a short sabbatical from writin...