Rooster Club Pt. 01: The Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she removed the restraints from my hands and one of my legs.

"Now be a good boy and bend over the coffee table while I go get a chair to sit in front of you." She ordered.

I got in the position she requested. When she came back she placed the chair in front of me to be sure I could properly eat her out. Once she was satisfied, she got up and tied my other leg to the sofa leg and arms behind my back. Sitting in the chair, she pulled herself to where I could do what she wanted. Licking her through a couple orgasms while I listening to the cry's of joy from the women in the movies. When Lana was satisfied for the moment, she got up and sat behind me on the sofa. I was still tied legs open with my ass facing her.

Then I heard her vibrator and her soft moans as she continued to buzz her clit. A few moments later, I felt a greased up finger being pushed against my ass. This is something she only done a few times before, but the scene on the TV was a blond giving a guy a blow job while fingering his ass. I guess Lana felt inspired. She slowly worked the finger in and out of my ass while she used the vibrator on her pussy. After a couple minutes, she replaced her finger with a vibrator,

"Ahh Fuck Lana, Ahhh."

"Is that hurting honey?"

"Not hurting, very different. Don't stop yet. But when you do, I will be fucking you."

She giggled as she kept working on me. I have to admit, this was new for me, but not objectionable. By now my cock was really throbbing and leaking precum. Lana moaned through another orgasm. Then she slowly pulled the vibrator from my ass and released the Velcro straps. Standing for the first time in over an hour. Lana was laid back on the sofa, her pussy red and wet from the attention she was giving herself. Wasting no more time, I grabbed her legs, positioning myself, Lana grabbed and held my cock right at her open pussy. One hard thrust and I was balls deep in my wife. Her cunt was hot, wet, and tight. I pounded her into the sofa as hard as I could. Lana was screaming louder than the girl in the movie. I fucked her through an orgasm before reaching mine.

"Ahh Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Can't stop now Lana. FUUCCKK."

"POUND ME, FUCKING FILL MY CUNT. AHHHHH. FUCK ME RAY!"

We exploded together as my cock jetted my cum deep into Lana. I kept thrusting as jet after jet of cum drained. The sensations from my overly sensitive cock were overwhelming, but I continued to drive into her as long as I could before one final hard thrust as deep as possible.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes. I could only hear my heart pounding in my head. Slowly the sounds of the movie came back to me. Collapsing onto my wife and we kissed for a while. The porno music in the background was the only other sounds filling the room. When I looked up, the credits were rolling. Yep I was right, we still really didn't see the movie. But this was much better anyway.

"That was fantastic honey. Thank you for letting me have control tonight. It's been a long time since I had total control like that."

A bit out of breath I said, "You were amazing. You really put on a great show for me. When you kept me on edge with that hand job, and watching you with the vibrator, wow. Just everything was amazing. Sorry, I'm warm, I need to step out into the night air to cool off."

My cock, dripping from our juices, was softening as I walked out into our back yard.

Lana joined me a couple minutes later with a drink in hand for me. "You deserve this. Wasn't sure if you were going to let me fuck your ass, or if you were going to use the safe word. That was so erotic, thank you for letting me. I won't do that to you all the time, but I just couldn't resist with you in that position."

"You had me so wound up by then, it wasn't hurting too much, so I thought what the hell."

We kissed and fondled a bit more in the cool evenings air.

My wife has turned into one wild sexy woman.

We watched one of our shows then turned in for the night. Unlike last night, I was so sexually satisfied, I had no problem drifting off.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I stirred awoke. The bed was still, but I could hear the soft hum of Lanas vibrator under the covers. I laid still for a few minutes to see if she was going to wake me again. When it became apparent she wasn't going to wake me, I reached down and put my hand over hers on the toy. She let out a moan and came at that moment. Climbing between her legs I began to fuck her again. Unlike last night, this was more love making than hard fucking. We kissed and fondled each other as we gently fucked in bed. I pulled out and spooned her from behind. Holding her hip, we fucked in this position for a while. Lanas moaning, was getting me harder. We moved around and with her on her back, I slipped back into her lying on my side. Her left leg between mine and her right over my hip. She put the vibrator back on her clit, while I slowly worked my cock in her pussy.

"Fuck me honey, I'm gonna cum again."

Lana's words got me pumping harder, when her pussy tightened around my cock, I came again.

We laid like that and fell back to sleep. My cock still inside her.

The next morning I got up and showered in the guest bath so I didn't disturb my loving wife. Drinking my coffee and sitting in the recliner, when she finally strolled out of the bedroom wearing just her robe.

"Let's get dressed and go out for breakfast." I said.

"In a rush to discuss the club huh?"

"Actually I was thinking we could both use a break from cooking. I said we would decide around dinner, this was just an offer for breakfast."

"Sounds wonderful"

We went to one of our local diners. Ordered breakfast and tried to talk about anything but the club. Somehow the conversation always made it's way back to the Rooster Club. So far, neither of us could figure out how our names got on their list, or even any real information on the club. We sat there after our breakfast finishing our coffee, I noticed the line to get in was starting to back up.

We decided to get going so Cindy, our waitress, can make more money.

We walked out hand in hand, which was not unusual for us. I opened the car door for her, like I normally did. As we were pulling out of the parking lot Lana brought it up again.

"So, the Rooster Club."

"Would you like to discuss it now?" I asked glancing over at her. Lana was starting to blush. "Would you like me to start?"

"Yes." Was all she said.

"Well, I don't think either of us can deny the thought has been provoking, to say the least. Our sex lives since we got that letter has been off the charts. If nothing else, we owe them a basket of fruit."

Lana giggled at that.

I continued. "We've been married for 34 wonderful years, dated for 3 years before that. I love you as much today as any other day we've been together. I have zero interest in replacing you. However, the club does raise some interesting thoughts. I would say our relationship is rock solid. Personally I believe we can withstand the challenge of at least looking into it. The letter did say we could end the process at any time."

"But what if this is all some sort of elaborate joke by one of our friends?" Lana asked.

"Then we will know who to send the basket of fruit to."

She laughed at that. "Okay I guess you're right. We do have a strong marriage, and I'm not looking to replace you either."

We discussed it the rest of the way home. I could tell we were both leaning towards going for it. When we walked into the house, I grabbed the RSVP.

"We have 3 options. Yes, Not now, and No. From our conversation, we are somewhere between yes and not yet. We've eliminated 'no' right?" I asked Lana.

"Agreed. What if we say yes, then one of us has second thoughts?"

"Then we walk away. Nothing is more important to me than you and our relationship. Absolutely nothing. Keep in mind, that goes both ways. I will also have to be comfortable. Seeing another guy with my incredible wife will be a challenge. If this enhances our lives, great. If it becomes anything but, we walk away."

"This is so naughty. I feel like a school girl in the back seat of a car for the first time. Exciting but so taboo. Okay, if you're sure, lets do this."

"So we check yes then?"

Lana grabbed a pen and carefully filled in the box next to "We have discussed the invite to apply and are interested in learning more about the Rooster Club. Please contact us for further discussion"

Blushing again, she said, "Let's go mail this."

12