Root of the Problem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers

Each thrust brought a new wave of pleasure to her, and Katy was soon openly gasping. She couldn't resist them any longer and as she felt both plants force themselves deep into her, she climaxed. Her entire body shook against them, her moans redoubling as the pleasure washed over her. It seemed to trigger a response in both of them and she suddenly felt both of them pumping their loads into her. The thick blue seed filled up both of her holes, overflowing and splashing down slowly onto the rock beneath her. She was left a moaning mess as the two plants pulled back from her. The one down her shirt pulled back, ripping it off of her as it went. The two slowly retracted out of sight, leaving Katy completely naked and coated in the seed of all of them.

Long minutes passed of Katy just trying to catch her breath, laying in a pool of vines seed. She pushed herself up on shaking arms and wiped what she could off of her face. She peered around the darkness, searching for what was left of her clothes. She eventually found them, little more than rags, but they were all she had. The seed covering her provided her with a small amount of light, but not enough to see properly. She stood up, one hand returning to the wall as she continued forward. She couldn't linger here or stop and think about what had happened to her, she had to find a way out. The passage continued but Katy couldn't find an end to it, worse it seemed like she was going deeper underground. Between this passage being a potential failure and a rustle behind her it didn't seem like she would find a way out any time soon and until then she would be trapped down here with the plants.

ReWriter
ReWriter
152 Followers
12