Roped into a Long Weekend

Story Info
A long awaited self bondage scenario gone sideways.
2.8k words
3.86
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

I planned my self-bondage predicament for weeks after I found out my parents were leaving town for the weekend. Their property was secluded with only a bar on the opposite side of a hedgerow with a thick group of trees. I took a hundred-foot section of nylon rope and ran it crisscross through an orchard of old apple trees. I tied off one end to a tree at the far end of the property, first tied at the bottom of the tree, then finally tied a high as I could reach. The other end I left untied in front of a sturdy post at the other end of the property with an eye bolt attached about a foot from the ground. I brought along two pieces of 1.5-inch PVC, one about 18 inches long, and one about 12 inches long with an eye bolt in the middle, a blindfold, ball gag, and a roll of electrical tape. I also had 6 locks with keys on lanyards and a 2-foot piece of small chain. Lock 1 was secured to a stake driven into the ground next to the rope near the post (starting) location holding the key for Lock 2. Lock 2 was secured to the tree (ending) location holding the key for Lock 3 securing the rope and my keys for release back at the post.

After dark, I went outside, stripped, and started wrapping the electrical tape several times around my balls and penis. I then held the 18" piece of PC up to my crotch and started wrapping the tape around my balls and the PCV in a way that allowed me to place my penis along the pipe pointing forward with my balls going back. One my balls were secured, I taped my penis to the pipe, making sure I extended my member as far as it would go before taping down the tip.

I fed the rope through the PVC pipe with the eye bold first so it was in front of me when kneeling down, then through the pipe attached to me so the loose end ran out behind me. I tied a loop knot in the rope and secured it with a lock to the post along with the keys for wrist locks.

The goal was to crawl blindfolded in the dark, following the rope to the end, unlock and collect the first key, crawl backwards to retrieve the second key, back to the tree to unlock and retrieve the third key, then backwards again to be released. The challenge was navigating backwards where the ropes crossed to go underneath or over, and of course crawling over many fallen and rotten apples.

I put on the gag, put on the blindfold so I only had to pull it down, and locked the chain around each wrist. I pulled the blindfold down, locked the center of the chain to the eyebolt, and I was off and crawling.

What I did not know is that some men at the bar saw me through the trees preparing earlier and were watching to figure out what I was up to. Once they saw what I did, they gathered some friends and snuck over. I was doing well; I made the first trip and back and my knees were a little sore but it was a warm, beautiful evening. Just as I started going forward again for the final loop, the front PVC pipe hit something and stopped. I could not tell what was blocking the rope, but then I felt a hand caress my bare ass. A voice said "we figured out what you're up to, and thought we'd make it a little more interesting." I tried backing up but the rope was blocked there as well. I felt a finger with lube going up my ass as someone kneeled in front of me and pulled out my ball gag as I felt someone inserting something in my ass, someone's dick pushed into my mouth as they grabbed the back of my head.

This went on for a long time, there were at least 4 or 5 men, and they all took turns front and back. Some came in my ass; one came on my tongue before the next guy pushed it down my throat with his dick. The pain, confusion, nausea, and dominance started overwhelming me, and in some way turned on. They finished up and told me to finish my predicament. I was hurt and embarrassed as I moved, and they taunted me through the course. I had almost made it back to the post to get my release when one yelled "hey it looks like rain," and for the next few minutes all the men pissed on me, my ass, my face, my back. I made it back to the post, unlocked the keys and started my release.

I went to stand up, one of the men stopped me and told me he was impressed with my self bondage game, and asked if I was interested in something more; I was tired and sore, and my balls were screaming because they were still tightly taped to the PVC. Still a little confused, I answered "maybe, I don't know" as I pulled off the tape; he told me to wait here as he ran off. The other men were cleaning up the yard and collecting the rope for me as a van pulled in the driveway. Several men grabbed me, handcuffed me, put the gag and blindfold back on as someone tied my legs together and lifted me into the van.

Part 2

My hands were tied to one end in the back of the van with my legs tied to the opposite side as the van drove off. I lied on the floor of the van for some time, partly stunned, but also starting to doze off. A man came to the back, woke me and asked if I was going to scream if I took off the gag and I shook my head "no"; he removed the gag, released my arms and allowed me to sit up. He gave me Gatorade and energy bars as he started to explain what was happening. We talked about my experience with self-bondage, he said he was just curious and showed me a list of kinks, then asked what I thought was okay and what was off limits from the list.

"We have played this game before with friends, I think you'll... appreciate it." He explained that they saw a similar challenge on the internet last year and adjusted it for their circumstance, and then started describing how the game worked.

They were driving me to a large piece of private wooded land and few hours away. They were going to place a locking bondage hood over my head and lead me gagged, blindfolded and nude except for shoes into the forest. They were going to leave me at a specific spot with a 30-inch chain between my ankles, a locked neck collar with a GPS chip (to keep me safe), and two 18-inch chains going from the collar to each wrist, initially locked to only 10 inches.

My first task was to feel around, with my legs and feet mostly, to find a tackle box containing the first key unlocking the short chain on my wrists so I could extend them to 18 inches, and unlock my gag allowing me to drink and eat before starting the next task.

My second task was to crawl through the woods, feeling my way along until I felt a rope running across my path. He explained that a rope ran through the forest with one end having another tackle box with keys to remove my blindfold and more food and drinks; the other end was a dead end. I needed to pick a direction, and follow the rope to the end, if there was nothing there, I needed to turn around and follow the rope the other direction.

Once I had removed my blindfold, I needed to find the blue van parked on a forest road within a mile or "so" from my location. There would be food and drinks placed throughout the forest, but I had till 6:00 pm to find the van, otherwise they would leave me on my own and not come back until 6 am. In addition, they notified a hunter, equipped with a paintball gun to find me. They would be provided the coordinates of a very large area to look, an hour or so after I was dropped off. If the hunter found me, they could do whatever they liked (on the approved list I unwittingly provided) in the woods and/or take me back to their place where I would be picked up the next morning.

He gave me some vitamins that would provide a little extra energy as I played the game; he rolled me over, face down and placed and secured the hood over my head, put on the collar, gag and blindfold as he was telling me he gave me Viagra to make it interesting, some pain reliever, and a little Xanax so I wouldn't "freak out". The van stopped and they pulled me out the back. I was escorted through the woods, sometimes led by the arm, sometimes by two people, one on each arm, and occasionally pulled along flat areas by my balls and penis. They laid me down gave me a slap on the ass, and then nothing. The hood had padded ears so I couldn't hear a thing, I panicked for only a moment then remembered my tasks.

I rolled around on my side and back, going in (what I thought were) circles, feeling around trees and roots for a box. I stopped several times to take breaks, but after, what seemed like hours, I found the box and managed to open it to unlock my gag and my wrists. My wrists were still chained to my collar but I was now able to crawl; I picked a direction and headed off. I moved slow not knowing what was in front of me, I was about to give up when I felt a rope. I picked a direction and started crawling along it. The crawl reminded me of my adventure only a short time earlier that night, and briefly recalled the events as I remembered how my asshole still hurt.

The rope was wrapped around trees but continued from the other side. The path led me under fallen trees, through scratchy bushes, and even through a muddy ravine when I finally arrived at the end. It was the dead end. "Of course, it was" I thought, what was going to stop them from switching ends once a picked a direction; I started back the other way. I relived the mud, bushes and fallen trees, only to find more on the other side. When I reached the last tree, I was exhausted and very thirsty. I opened the box, unlocked and removed my blindfold, sat up, and filled up on drinks and food bars when I remembered the next task, find the van and avoid the hunter.

I could now see and walk through the woods. Light was filtering down and I could see a good distance, but no van. I looked for footprints and found some but nothing heading off in any direction, so I headed towards the sun.

I wandered for what seemed like hours, stopping frequently to look around for someone following. I found a fence, several lightly used paths, and even a forest road but no van. I found a cache of food left at the foot of a tree, as I leaned down to get it, I felt the snap as several paint balls hit my ass. I stopped and held up my hands (as much as I could with the chains) as someone came up from behind me and handcuffed my wrists together in front of me.

Part 3

The hunter was a woman. She looked me up and down, at my mud, scratches, and mostly erect penis and shook her head in approval. "You know what this means, don't you" she asked, and I shook my head "yes." She pulled out ropes and tied them to my wrists and ankles. She had keys for the locks and as she unlocked each limb from the chains, then tied each to a tree finally leaving me standing spread eagle. She then re-attached the blindfold and gag, ran her hands down around by body, giving my balls a firm squeeze, and then pushing a lubed butt plug up my ass. It still hurt, I grunted though the pain and she laughed; I was left alone.

My arms and legs were numb when she came back and started releasing me. She only put on handcuffs and removed my blindfold as she led me through the woods to her van. She tied my legs together at the ankles and knees and reapplied my blindfold. The Drive seemed about 20 minutes when the door opened, and she dragged me out. She untied my legs and led me into a garage, down stairs and through several doors. She pulled up my handcuffed hands and secured them to the ceiling, then removed the hood and the remaining collar and chains. She looked me over, pulled out the butt plug, got a hose and started spraying me down. The water was freezing to start then began to warm up. She scrubbed me from top to bottom, not missing any spots and rinsed me down again. As I hung there, drip drying, she looks me over and said, "Ginger is one of my slaves, and I have a friend with a slave named Lucy; they've both been pretty obedient, I think I should reward them with their own boy toy for 12 hours, we'll be back." She put a penis gag on me, turned off the lights and left.

I was exhausted by now, I know I had been awake a long time with a few small naps, and had no idea what time it was, or how long I hung there when two women walk in wearing leather corsets and bikini bottoms. Each took turns feeling and inspecting every part of me, as one grabs a flogger and starts whipping me. I finally whimpered, they let me down and proceeded to systematically tie me to every piece of equipment they had in their dungeon. Each time I was tied, they would experiment with CBT toys, dildos, shocking toys, cattle prods, paddles, and whatever else they had nearby. I could tell they were learning, as I was their lab experiment to learn on, but they were adamant about one thing, I was not allowed to cum. They tried using sounds causing excruciating pain, and some devices were not attached or used as they intended. They would watch dungeon videos and tried to do the same to me; sometimes they succeeded, sometimes not. I did cum during one of their experiments, and for the next 30 minutes they took turns sitting on my face, forcing me to lick their pussy and assholes over and over. They did not take a break as this went on the whole night.

The woman I remembered as the hunter walked in, inspected me, and instructed the girls to clean me up; I was once again showered and scrubbed. They dried me and then handcuffed me to the ceiling again. This time they brought rolls of plastic wrap and started wrapping my legs individually, wrapping my crotch like plastic underwear, then my legs together, and then my torso; they released my hands, wrapped my arms to my side, and then my head leaving my mouth and nose exposed. I was placed on a cart and could feel myself being moved around, up a ramp, and placed in a van.

The doors closed and I knew we were moving. This went on for a long time, I peed a little in my plastic cocoon, it was very hot and no way to move. They used ropes to loosely keep me from rolling around and could not get comfortable; I fell asleep anyway and woke to the back doors opening. I was nervous, not knowing what was next, as I felt scissors slowly cutting away the plastic. I was hot and sweaty, and needed a moment to gather myself as they finished my release. I slid out of the van as the man and the hunter woman handed me a bag with my clothes inside. They explained that it was Sunday morning, my car was stored behind the bar with my rope and tools inside, my parent's house was locked up and I was free to go. They watched as I got dressed, I was surprised my keys and wallet (untouched) were in my pockets, I looked at them both, said "thank you", got in my car and left.

The man looked to the woman and said, "now it's time to collect those trail cameras and your surveillance footage. There is enough to make a very interesting video." She replied, "you mean videos."