Rosa Pt. 02

Story Info
After the party I take my Christmas present two days early.
3.2k words
4.1
2.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to her place, she ushered me in. As the door closed behind her, I held her face.

"I'm going to enjoy you tonight, and I'm going to do my very best, I want you to enjoy me. I am going to start with a complaint, though. When you are out with me, you dance with me and no one else. I saw you dancing with A.J. three times. I'm sure you let him feel your tits, you dirty bitch."

"But I"

I interrupted her. "Don't make matters worse by arguing with me! You're going to get a spanking for that anyway." She gasped and clutched her hands to her pussy.

Also, you absolutely ignored poor Andy. He was plainly hoping you would spend a little time with him; the least you could have done was move around the floor with him. Another spanking is in order for that, I think. Go and change into something suitable, and be back in here in 5 minutes. If I have to come looking, it will be worse for you."

When she returned, she looked good enough to eat. And trust me, later that night, I did eat her--several times. Neither of us slept much until breakfast time. Then we went back to bed until I had to get up to run my two errands.

The poor girl had a very worried look on her face. I rose, kissed her, put my hand inside her left bra cup, and gave her nipple a tweak. It wasn't too hard, but it made her squeak. I then drew her across my knee as I sat. I counted out 50 spanks. Then I stopped; she had orgasmed on the 44th stroke, despite it being quite light. She rose, unsure of what to do. I think if you are truly sorry, you should thank me for that.

"Thank you, Kevin."

"Pardon."

"Thank you, sir," she corrected herself.

Armed with the information Julie had given me, I decided to press on with the second stage.

"I need to punish you further, but I will not put up with your incessant wriggling."

She hadn't wriggled a bit, but I knew the truth had no part in these scenarios.

She bit her lip and muttered. "I have some rope, Kevin, sir."

Now, although I had no real experience with this sort of stuff before, I had watched YouTube and Pornhub videos of Shibari, Japanese rope bondage. I have seen a guy tie his woman in a rope harness to enable him to spank her pussy until she had an amazing trembling orgasm. I was hoping I could do the same to Betty Big Tits here.

I was glad I had brought my bags in. I still wet shave with a cutthroat razor. Nothing else gets close to a close shave. The huge black bush between Rosa's legs was going to be history soon. I'd sort her armpits out later.

Rosa came back with a red ball gag, a toy riding crop, and a blindfold.

"Is that the best you can do, girl? I boomed. She ran off like a scalded cat and came back moments later with what I took to be Mike's old Cricket bag full of SM paraphernalia. Mike was worse at cricket than he was as a rugby player, but he had to have the best of everything, and everything had to be in brand-new condition.

He would show up to games with half a dozen Gunn and Moor bats A couple of the Aussie Kookaburra aluminium bats, pads, gloves, and a dozen brand new balls--his bag was the biggest I've ever seen a club player carry. He was equally useless with every bit of the kit it contained. Rosa had put the bag to a much better use than he ever made of it.

The bag was now full of whips, floggers, crops, clamps, and suction cups for nipples and clitties. Julie had not exaggerated one bit; there was enough rope to immobilise a pair of octopuses.

"Are you trying to deceive your master girl?" This was the first time I used the M word, and Rosa gasped out loud. "Pardon, sorry, Master," I coughed. I allowed her a smile and a wink, and she gave me her very best room-lighting smile back. The girl is simply beautiful when she smiles.

I gave her scarlet arse another slap. That got a nice yelp and a "sorry master". I was ready at this point to end it, take her to bed, and fuck the arse off her. She wanted more. Her fanny hair was glistening with her juice. I dipped my fingers in her pussy. They came out wet, not damp; they were wet. I held them up in front of her nose, close enough for her to smell herself.

"You are a slut, a dirty little wet-knickered slut. I need to teach you some manners."

"Yes, Master! I need you to save me".

"Oh, don't worry about that, my girl; I intend to!"

I took out a hank of rope that looked to be about 12 feet long and tied off a 2-inch loop in the middle, then a slip loop above it. Just like the Japanese guy did. The slip loop went over her thumbs. I tightened it just a little, then knotted it to prevent Rosa from tightening it further if she struggled.

The one thing all these rope masters agreed on was not to use anything that could tighten further if the victim struggled. I wrapped the rope around her wrists five times, then turned a block hitch around the five wraps. All identical to what the Japanese guy in the film clips did.

Now she couldn't use her arms. I took off her bra and had a little play with her lovely big tits and a nibble of her nicely proportioned, long, thick, rubbery nipples. That extracted a few moans and yelps. She struggled against my ropes; they didn't give at all: "Please don't spank me again; I promise I'll be good for you." Despite the yelps, she was enjoying this.

I took out my phone. I had to have some pictures.

I took a look at the cricket bag. There was a fat, stubby rubber cock in there on a harness. If you're going to gag a beautiful woman, my advice to anyone is to do it with a rubber replica of your own cock. At that point, I didn't have one of my own, but this was nearly as fat.

I was wondering how I was going to persuade her to open her mouth for it, but when she solved my problem, she lent into it and would have swallowed it whole if I hadn't gotten the harness buckles done up double quick. I licked her lips around the gag and kissed her eyes. I wanted her to watch what was happening, so I didn't fix the blindfold yet.

Then back to the rope. I brought the ends over her shoulders, crossed them over her boobs, put them back under her arms, and tied the ends behind her back on the line of her spine.

Another 12 feet of rope, and I tied off one 2-inch loop, and with that sticking out above her elbows, I wrapped each end around her arms above her elbows three times. As these came back to the loop I'd tied, I threaded them through the rope eye I had made and then down to the eye I had made at her wrists.

Then I repeated the process of looping through the eyes. I pulled that rope tight, then, grabbing one of the twist strands, I pulled again. The effort required to pull her elbows hard together behind her back into the classic strappado pose was frighteningly easy. I stopped to check with Rosa that she wasn't in pain several times.

Before I finished with that part, I removed the gag. I was getting a little carried away with this, and I needed some affirmation that the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was OK. I nearly gave it up then.

Rosa was well out in subspace and making no sense at all. Eventually, she realised I was having a moment myself. She came back to earth and told me she loved me and said, OK, no gag. " Then, "just traffic lights." I understood and said green. She said kiss, so I did. She tried to suck my tongue down her throat.

I broke the kiss and got on with the job at hand.

The Strappado had slipped back a little, so I pulled it back to where I had it before. Rosa said "green". I pulled some more, got another green," her elbows were touching now.

I had plenty of rope left, so I brought the ends over her shoulders again, crossed them over her tits this time, and went around and under her arms to tie off in the same place as the last rope. I looked in the bag for a spreader and was surprised to find no such thing there.

What I did find after a quick search of the flat was a cylinder vacuum cleaner. I pinched the tube; it had a handy length adjustment lock. I set it about two and a half feet long and dropped a shorter rope through it. I tucked the tube under her stiletto.

I brought the rope over her foot, wrapped it twice around the tube, then up and around her ankle, then down, and had enough rope left for a double rolling hitch to the vacuum cleaner tube.

I repeated the operation on her other foot. Now she was in danger of falling over, but I had carefully positioned her under the light fixture. It was hanging from what looked like a fairly substantial ring bolt in the ceiling.

Standing on a chair, I was able to thread a rope through the ring bolt. I have to admit I got this the wrong way around. This should have been done before I bodged the leg spreader. I had to hold on to a handful of the poor girl's hair to make sure she didn't topple.

I tied one end of this rope to one I had previously tied off behind her back. I tied a loop in the loose end, then threaded the main body of the rope through that, and I had another rope pulley to lift her with. I didn't try to lift her, but the effect was good.

I finished off her chest harness by wrapping another longer 16-foot doubled rope; I wrapped this twice around her torso. This left me enough to knot the twin tails behind her, tuck them under her suspension rope, and bring them back to each side of her head.

There I tied it to the rope previously tied around her torso and under her tits. Then, using a rope about ten feet long, I doubled that. I tucked it under the top torso rope, then brought that down and around her wonderful tits.

I knotted the two ropes back together and tucked them under the bottom torso rope, back up to the top rope. Both of her boobs now had rope all around them.

With a good tug, I tightened everything around her boobs to make them stand out even more. Rosa was back out in subspace again; she was constantly mumbling green, so I figured she was enjoying it all.

Just one more rope to go, but Rosa's bush had an appointment with my cutthroat razor and her kitchen scissors. It took me about ten minutes to trim her pubic hair back, but as I opened my razor, she whimpered. amber. I stood and held her, and she welcomed my kiss. Do you want me to untie you and take you to bed? I bought a waxing kit; please use that. I started, but it hurt, and I couldn't go on. I've been trying to work up the courage to go to a salon.

It's in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom; please get it. It took some time, not only because it was the first time I used waxing to remove hair, but also because it was the first time I gave my slut's pussy a Hollywood makeover. Nothing beats the look and feel of a freshly waxed pussy. I just cannot look at Rosa's without spending half an hour eating it, so I did. I spent a good half hour while I teased, kissed, and stroked her silky smooth but slightly pink mound. I mean, it would be very rude not to.

I popped the gag back in while i was ripping the strips off. She was making plenty of noise every time I pulled a mini-strip off. I had to repeat the process on just about every strip, but she nodded her approval for every application and for tweezing away the last few stubborn hairs the wax missed.

I had intended to leave a landing strip, but it didn't please my eye, so as I was calling the shots, another two wax strips took care of that. I applied some moisturiser I found in her bathroom. and then gave her a little pussy-spanking just to finish the job off.

I once read about a guy using an ice cube on his woman's fanny. I thought I'd give it a go. Rosa could hardly say no, could she? There was also a pinwheel in the cricket bag. That found me earlier, and I mean that; it found me. I don't know what sick, devious bastard came up with that, but I say thank you to him just about every time I play with my best Christmas present ever. The gag had to go back in while I explored her folds with it. While I was in the fridge, I found some ginger root. I'd read about that somewhere. I believe it was a Victorian pastime called figging.

The last rope I used was another 12-footer. I looped it over her neck, rolled it around each of her torso ropes to tighten the pinch on her tits, and then tied that off to the lower torso rope. I then measured carefully down her body and tied a knot to sit fractionally above her clit. Then another knot. that sat over her chocolate starfish.

I took that up to the lower torso rope around it and back down again. Threaded both ends through the doubled crotch rope and then around the tops of her legs. They were plenty long enough to go around her legs and back to the crotch rope.

I split it again at the front by threading both ends through again and pulling to separate and frame her pussy in a rope frame. That stopped her from doing what she had already started. Trying to hump against the crotch rope

The ice cube was a puddle by now, so I had to go back and get another. That brought her crashing back to earth. It brought a scream as well. I had to pop the gag back in. She was still making a bit of noise, but we got no complaints from the neighbours. I alternated the ice with my tongue, then touched her wet bits with the ginger root. That made her squeak quite a bit!

I had found one of her toys; it had a remote suction cup head and rolled a soft vibrating rubber nubbin around her clit. The battery container is supposed to go in the fanny, but she only complained a little when I lubed it up and stuck it up her arse.

That drew an amber out of her as it stretched her ass. I would be stretching it more later. I was her master now, and as far as I was concerned, complete access to all three love tunnels was mine by right and completely non-negotiable. There were also the three screw-operated nipple suckers. So I stuck two of those on her titties as well.

I took the gag back out to confirm how she was doing, but instead of asking her if it was still green, I kissed her again. She kissed me back with as much passion as she could muster. "Are you OK, darling?"

"Oh, I love you, you bastard. You are a bastard, but I know I love you." I wonder how many girls have been proposed to while hung and bound like that. I haven't a clue, but I know one who said yes.

"One more little trial for you." Then I'll undo the knots, get you down, and take you to bed.

I think we will need the gag back in though. What are you going to do to me? Does it matter? I'm going to do it, and you can hardly say no, can you? I buckled the gag back.

When my hand smacked into her very vulnerable, exposed, and naked pussy, the shock in her eyes was so very obvious. By the tenth, she was screaming into the gag. I got to 70 before the first trickle of her squirt came. The poor girl was mortified, just as Julie told me she would be.

I kept it up remorselessly. Rosa just started to shudder, she could not hold it back. I dropped to my knees and pressed my open mouth onto her over-excited quim. I drank every drop she produced. It wasn't a vast amount; it sprayed out of her urethra. Having since read up on it, I know it's produced in the female prostate. Some girls do, some don't, and some propel it with various quantities of urine.

Rosa produces as close to pure urethral ejaculate as anyone is going to find. It has become my deep desire to drink every drop she produces for me.

She cried with shame while I was cutting her down. I just knew I had to get her down and into my arms as soon as I could. She doesn't cry anymore, she is proud to give her master what he wants. I've found several ways to make her cum like that, but spanking her fanny while she cannot escape from me is by far and away the best option.

I ran my errands around noon; it was cold outside, so the flowers did ok in the car. The corset is beautiful, and the accessories are a matching armbinder and a ring gag.

The corset Lola made for Rosa is the first of six she now has. There will be more. I've got Lola working on a very extreme six-inch waist reduction, locking, and chastity corset. Eight of us are going to the States for a holiday soon. We are going to be there for leather pride. Rosa will wear that, stockings, heels, and probably a dozen stripes across her bum. in the pride parade, along with a twin dog lead clipped to her nipple rings. Oh, I didn't tell you about her piercings yet, did I?

Finally, for this episode anyway, I have been presented to Aunt Rose, and I am very pleased to say Aunt Rose approves of me and our forthcoming marriage.