Rose Bk. 02 (The Novel)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, there's enough land and grass here that your little herd should be right on their own. You could probably increase the numbers a little, but this seemed like a good starting point for what you wanted."

"Thank you," Claire smiled, "Speaking of, I should go back and check that."

When Claire darted back inside, Lori gave me a look. I just shrugged at her, "Mozzarella. I've no idea how to make it, Claire's doing that."

Lori nodded along, "Right, come see the cattle."

A few of them were visible through the trees and I could hear the cows whispering excitedly. I felt a hand fit into my own and smiled at Rose, before another took my other hand. That was Heidi. Joan stood on Heidi's other side, taking her hand. And together in an odd procession, we moved to see the cattle. And... Cows are big. Like, you see them driving past and think they're large. But when you're standing in front of one and it's looking you in the eye, you get a sense that even with the fence, the only reason they're here is because they decided to be.

"This lot are pretty tame. They came from a small farm like this. They're already producing, so all you need to do is remember to milk them."

"We're made from these?" Rose asked softly.

I nodded, "Maybe not these specifically. There are a few different kinds that make milk."

Rose nodded, "We don't eat these ones, right?"

"No," Lori shook her head. "These make milk. Some farms will cull them when they stop and send them to slaughter. But-"

"We're not going to do that, are we?" Heidi asked.

Lori glanced at me and I shook my head, "No Heidi. These cows will stay here. If they stop producing, we'll keep looking after them."

The soft-hearted cow smiled and nodded, giving my hand a squeeze. Rose and Joan seemed happier as well, and we continued. There were two dozen of them. Enough. To start on the cheese production in the short term. Later on, if or when things calmed down, we might need to expand our efforts. More land, more cattle. But for now, it was more to do with the smokescreen than make a living.

"So, I'll give you a rundown on how to wrangle the cattle into the milking barn," Lori sighed. "But first, our friend who dropped off the cattle had a little gossip to share."

I frowned and gave her a look. "One of the smaller farms he delivered to a few weeks back. He heard the older man talking about wanting to do something with the milk they were storing, which was odd, because he was delivering their first herd."

"The one we scouted?"

Lori nodded, "Apparently the man and his son had a disagreement over it, where the young man stormed off. The driver made a joke about you and the girls-"

"Cows," Rose corrected.

Lori rolled her eyes. "The driver made a joke about you and the cows and the man clammed up before changing the subject. When I think about it, that's suspicious all things considered, but also interesting that you're not the only one who thought about starting a farm out here."

"I don't know if that's good or bad," I frowned.

Lori nodded, "What are you going to do with all these cows, Kye?"

I frowned again and shook my head, "I really don't know. Ideally, they find loving homes, but in order to get that far, they're probably going to imprint on me."

"You thought about trying to get one of your cows to imprint..." Lori tapered off. "That would have been a dumb question to finish, huh?"

I looked over my cows and saw they were all glaring at Lori. She just laughed and held up her hands.

"Fine, fine. But you have to admit I have a point. If he starts bringing back more cows, you'll have to share."

"That doesn't sound like a bad thing," Rose pouted.

Lori nodded, "Sure, sure. But imagine him trying to spend time with all of you. Right now is fine, but if there's twenty, thirty or more of you, then what? Five minutes of attention a day, a quick milking then off to the next?"

I felt Rose's hand tighten over my own and I pulled her close. "We'll have to think of something," I told her.

"We could take a couple," Jones said. Lori rounded on her husband and put her hands on her hips. "What?" Jones complained. "You were the one saying-"

"You will shut your damn mouth, or I will shut it for you!" Lori snapped.

Jones froze in place, before miming, zipping and locking his lips before tossing away the key. Lori sighed and turned to me. Though, there was a little something else behind the glare. "Jones and I have discussed it. And... We're open to the possibility of taking a couple."

"How's that going to work? I figured the government would be out looking for them."

"I think they already are," Lori sighed. "I just hope that whoever they're sending knows how the cows will behave. Can't imagine the hell they must be going through, if those poor cows are bonding to their rescuers only to be abandoned."

"Should we stop then?" I asked.

Lori frowned, "Long term, yes, absolutely," she sighed. "Short term, the government doesn't seem to want to admit this happened on our soil. And until they do, nobody other than a few fanatics, despite what the media is playing, are looking into it at all. This whole thing is a news sensation and little else in the public."

"That's... Not ideal."

"They're going to come after you, y'know," Lori sighed. "Probably us too."

I nodded, "Then I suppose in the end, it'll be you that gives us up then."

Lori frowned as my cows crowded around, not liking the direction this was all taking. "What do you mean, give you up?"

"If you're the one who turns me in, they'll likely exonerate you. By then, hopefully they'll understand that my cows will need me. Even if they put me in prison, they'll need to be looked after."

Lori went to speak, and I knew she was probably going to mention the possibility of the government trying to break their bonds, rather than let me keep them. But she closed her mouth and nodded.

"Right, well. We'll leave it at that then. Jones, let's show them how to wrangle cattle."

Chapter Three

"Drive safe," I smiled.

"You look after those cows. I'm going to dig up a name and anything else I can find for that farmer I mentioned."

"Soon as you have the details, let me know. I'll get right on it."

Lori nodded, before clapping Jones on the leg. He got the hint, and they both waved as they pulled out of the gate. I waited until it was clear and swung it closed to keep the cows in. The herd had moved around to the far side away from the gate and I figured they'd stay there until morning when they would want to be milked. So it was a quiet, leisurely stroll back to the house. It was so quiet out here, it reminded me of the night I found Rose. That was the night I met the love of my life. And the night where my world changed for the better and worst in spades. Through the second gate, I stepped through the front door and looked around. There, on the bed, was a huge abundance of flesh on display.

Claire was laying in the middle. She was wearing her strap on, that Tina was slowly riding. The poor, delirious cow's eyes were crossed as Rose and Joan milked her breasts into a set of pails. Heidi was perched over her mistress's face, and as I approached, I could see Claire's tongue dart out with each lick of Heidi's clit.

"Couldn't wait?"

"Noooo," Tina mooed softly

"Master, will we all be like this when we're in heat?" Rose asked.

"I have no idea, why?"

"As soon as Lori and Jones left, Tina started humping furniture."

I nodded slowly, "Maybe if you're lucky then, more than one of you will go into heat at the same time. Then you can all help each other out."

Rose looked up at me with big eyes and smiled, "And you can breed us all too!"

I gulped softly and nodded. Truth be told, the idea of seeing them all with swollen bellies was a tremendous turn on. Some, hidden, primal part of me just couldn't help it.

"That sounds lovely," I nodded.

Tina gasped and trembled. I recognised the start of her orgasm. Claire realised this too as she started bucking her hips from below. Tina's cross eyed stare twisted as she mooed loudly and slumped. I caught her, earning a delirious smile as she both tried to nuzzle against me, and kiss me. She was completely out of her mind with lust and I had never been so turned on.

"She's just about done, master," Joan nudged me.

I looked down at her dopey smile and kissed her. Tina mooed into my mouth and clung to me awkwardly as Rose and Joan removed their hands.

"Are... Are you going to fuck me now?" Tina asked in a soft voice.

"Maybe later."

"Awww," she pouted.

"Fair is fair Tina," I smiled as she refused to stop pouting. "I promised Claire tonight, remember?"

"Mhm," she nodded. "Can you do me after?"

"We'll see. Maybe I can get Rose or Joan to fuck you with that strap on, huh?"

"I'd be delighted," Rose took Tina from me.

The small cow tried to hold on, but she was practically limp from her delirium of pleasure. Rose had no trouble laying her on the bed beside Claire who was staring up at me while Heidi climbed off, blushing all the while. Claire raised her hips and slipped the harness off, where Rose quickly took it. Part of me wanted to watch the show that was about to start, but I had my own plans that needed to be taken care of first. Pulling my shirt off, I smiled as Claire touched herself. I could see the slickness running down her ass and soaking into the sheets, so I knew she was doing it for our mutual excitement.

"Beautiful," I smiled, undoing my belt.

"Just get those off so you can fuck me," Claire giggled.

"No foreplay?"

Claire rolled her eyes, "You think I didn't get any foreplay while we waited?"

"She's yummy, master," Rose grinned, before slipping her new rubber cock into Tina, who mooed softly with a dull smile.

"So you're taking advantage of my cows now?"

"Hardly," Claire smirked, increasing the speed of her fingers as she rubbed her clit. "Rose brought me to orgasm before I was even wearing my strap on. The rest joined in when Tina decided she couldn't wait."

"I wanted her ready for you," Rose giggled.

I smiled at the beautiful cow as she slapped her hips against Tina's. The small cow was staring lustfully up at me and I blew her a kiss. That earned me a smile, and I turned my attention back to Claire.

"Y'know, when you're being all lovey dovey with them, it makes a girl feel a little intimidated."

Bending over her, Claire's legs came up around my hips and I kissed her gently. "Intimidated? With you waving that giant rubber cock around?"

Claire rolled her eyes, "You know what I mean."

"I do, yes," I agreed. "Which is why I'm going to make love to you now."

Claire smiled and nodded, "Make love. You just want to fuck me."

I leaned down and nuzzled the side of her neck making her squirm. "I'm going to fuck you in the stall tomorrow while you're leashed and strapped into the milking machine. Right now, I'm going to apologise for making you feel less than loved and who knows. Maybe you'll fall pregnant and I really will be able to milk you in a few months."

"Yes," Claire whimpered as I continued to nibble and bite the soft skin from her chin to her collarbone. "Yes, I want that."

"Mmmm, good," I whispered, kissing the spots I'd just bitten.

Taking my cock, I angled it down and found her entrance. Her legs opened wider before her heels dug into my ass as she tried to impale herself. I held firm and lifted my face around until we were nose to nose. Claire looked up at me with big eyes.

"Please?"

I smiled and kissed her softly. I held her close as our lips meshed and I tried to show her as much passion as I physically could. This beautiful, intelligent, wonderful woman meant more to me than I was comfortable admitting. She wasn't the deliriously happy rose, the submissive Tina, the aloof Joan or even the shy Heidi. She was Claire, a woman who had found her way into my heart by accident, and with our cows blessing.

"Mrs Wessex," I whispered.

Her eyes snapped open as she smiled widely, and I pushed myself inside her. Her eyes went impossibly wide, before they rolled up slightly. I couldn't blame her. If I felt half as good sliding into her as she felt stretching over my cock, it did not surprise me in the least she lost her trail of thought.

"Beautiful," I whispered, pulling back slightly and pushing back in.

Claire bit her lip and held me close, "You don't need to praise me like one of your cows, Kye."

"I'm not," I kissed her gently as I built a slow rhythm. "I'm praising you, like you."

"Master loves you," Joan said, laying wrapped in Heidi's arms.

"I can't wait to have his calf, mistress," Heidi added. "But I want you to have one first."

Clair reached for Heidi, who leaned over and kissed her. I smiled at the contact. These cows were such sweet, innocent things. It was... Honestly a little surprising watching that innocence switch to pure sultry when they got horny. Tina was a prime example. Quiet, submissive and cute as a button. Get her naked and all she wanted was to be fucked hard. Claire was far more to the norm that I expected for a woman. When she separated from Heidi's kiss, she turned a slightly unsure smile on me. She looked almost embarrassed that she'd done that while she was being intimate with me. And that was the entire point. The cows loved to be intimate, with me, with each other, it didn't matter. I was master, so I was always going to be the focus point of their affection. But Claire, she had decided this on her own and I felt honoured for that.

Leaning down, I captured her lips. I pushed my arm under her neck and the other under her back. Claire pulled me closer even as I held her and we rocked our bodies together. This beautiful, amazing woman was going to be my wife, and I was going to do everything in my power to keep her happy. I failed that in my last marriage, and she was a good woman who sought no revenge. But I always wanted a traditional family. Not that, that was going to be possible now, with my lovely cows. But I still wanted my wife, and I still wanted my kids. There was just going to be a lot of them.

"What are you thinking about?" Claire asked.

I smiled softly and pecked her lips. "I'm thinking that I'm the luckiest man in the world. With so many beautiful cows to keep me company, I have no idea how I ended up with you as well."

Claire blinked and smiled as tears threatened to form.

"You should let him put it in your ass," Tina mooed softly.

I glanced down at the submissive cow as she stared up at me with lust in her eyes. Claire giggled and rolled to kiss her. I just resumed my slow thrusting into Claire as she clung to me.

I slept well that night, with Tina attached to me as I held Claire with my other arm.

The following morning was a busy one. We sectioned up the milking barn. We would milk our cows in a specific stall one by one with Claire taking care of things on some days and me on others. I was just shooing the last of the cattle from the milking barn when I turned back to where my cows were clustered around the stall. Tina was bent over a railing, while Joan slowly fucked her from behind. While it seemed that Claire was already waiting in the stall. And the only reason I knew that, was because Heidi was mooing through an orgasm as Rose was crouched behind Claire, on her knees.

"What's going on?" I asked, approaching.

Heidi was bent over, sticking her ass towards Claire. Claire, as I promised I'd do for her, was collared and tied to the bar in front, unable to move away from Heidi's dripping pussy. Rose was behind Claire, performing the same oral action. But it was the machine that took it to the next level. The cows had four nipples, but Claire only had two. So they'd gotten creative. Claire was being tormented by three of the suction heads. One on each nipple, with a third sucking directly on her clit. They had placed the fourth on Heidi's clit and I could see all four devices bucking up and down as they pulsed.

"She's ready for you master," Rose said, pulling away.

I smiled, "Why is it always you that gets her ready?"

Rose smiled, "Master, I'm your first cow, and she's your wife. If you want someone else, I can-"

"It's fine," I reassured her before she started getting the wrong impression. "I wasn't upset, I was just curious."

Rose beamed and nodded, "I just want her to be perfect for you."

"It would be hard not to be perfect like this," I snorted.

"Just hurry up and fuck me, they won't turn the machine off until you're done and I've cum twice!" Claire snapped.

I grinned as Rose kissed Claire's ass and moved aside. "Yes, dear wife."

"Don't you-"

She squeaked as my cock speared into her. I'd had little quickies with my other cows this morning already. Hell, I woke up inside Tina as she rode me before breakfast. But I held out for this moment. Claire had enjoyed our lovemaking session. But right now, I wanted to fuck her. Pulling my cock free, Claire grunted as I slammed it back in. I gripped her shapely hips securely and found an ass jiggling rhythm. Each thrust of my hips was met with the wet smack of flesh on flesh. Claire moaned loudly as I forced her face first into Heidi's still wet pussy. With each thrust of my cock, my balls bounced off the suction device on her clit. It had a firm hold of her love button. As my cock relentlessly battered her insides, Claire squealed. I felt her pussy clench, and she began to cum. Her back arched, and she thrust her hips back into my own, urging me onward. From her muffled squeals, I wasn't sure if she could breathe properly. Reaching out, I took her hair in my hand and twisted it around my wrist. Then I pulled, forcing her to pull her head back.

"FuuuUUUCK MEEE!" She cried out.

With the collar holding her in place, my hand yanking her head back and my cock slamming into her. It forced Claire to sit still and cum hard. It definitely wasn't the gentle lovemaking of the night before, but I was thoroughly enjoying it. And she was too. Thrusting hard up into her, I felt my cum spurt out. At the same time, Claire's pussy began to throb. It was sheer luck she hit her orgasm as I hit mine and she screamed from her overstimulated assault.

"Mercy!" Claire cried.

I blinked and leaned forward. Grabbing the leash, I unhitched it as Heidi slapped the stop button for the machine. Gently pulling Claire upright, I didn't bother pulling my cock free of her yet. As gently as I could, I detached the now limp suckers and let them drop to the floor. Claire panted softly as she leaned back against me and turned her head to look at me.

"Are you okay?"

Claire nodded slowly, "That was intense."

"LOCK YOUR FUCKING DOORS!" Lori yelled before storming back out.

Claire rolled her eyes, "I bet you fifty bucks she knew how to use this machine because Jones has put her in one before."

I glanced at the door Lori had vanished from and shook my head. "I'm going to leave that alone."

"Oh?" Claire giggled, pecking my chin. "Scared of Lori?"

"Terrified," I nodded.

***

When we emerged from the barn, Lori and Jones were inside the house making coffee.

"I tried to ring and warn you we were coming," Lori frowned as we stepped inside.

"Sorry, we were..."

"Yes, I saw that," Lori sighed.

Jones was trying and failing to hide his smirk. I wondered briefly what their sex life was like. I wasn't sure Lori was the soft, gentle type. But I couldn't imagine that Jones would be a pushover either. I figured it would be a series of domination moves that ended with mutual orgasms. Hopefully, whatever cow or cows they ended up with could handle it.

"So what's going on?"

Lori frowned and fished a note from her pocket, before handing it to me. I looked at the address and it finally clicked, how close they were. I could be there in about ten minutes.